PDA

View Full Version : Does Venus have a new love?

spokenword73
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:18 AM
The announcers doing the Yankees/Marlins game said Venus went to three games to see their hotshot pitcher Dontrelle Willis! Says she "thinks the world of him" :eek: They also showed Serena in the crowd, she was laughing and looked great!

TSequoia01
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:23 AM
Maybe Davide was not handling his business!! :eek: :o

TeeRexx
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:25 AM
Dammit! I was just about to post this juicy bit of info myself! :)

I am glad to hear that VENUS has dumped the Italian golddigger for a guy with his own dough and will like her for herself. :)

Ballbuster
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:32 AM

I am glad to hear that VENUS has dumped the Italian golddigger for a guy with his own dough and will like her for herself. :)

me too! I'm glad she open her eyes to Chocolate.

lizchris
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:33 AM
I was about to come in and start the same type of thread, but I see someone beat me to it. If Dontrelle is Venus' new boyfriend, then I think that is nice because:

Dontrelle lives here in the US and
He is closer to her age

I can also see why she is in no hurry to get back to tennis.

lizchris
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:35 AM
BTW was that Venus in the crowd or Serena, because I thought the woman looked just like Venus.

spokenword73
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:35 AM

sure you right! can you post pic of Dontrelle? I know he is from Oakland and his mom works on the bridges :eek: there! He's bombay, IMO! Go Venus!

vs1
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:36 AM
Whoever Venus is involved with these days...I just hope that she is happy and enjoying life. :)

lizchris
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:42 AM
Venus' alleged booyfriend is coming into the game now. I just hope the Yankees can get a run off of him (sorry Venus, but I want the Yankees to win).

spokenword73
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:44 AM
they do make a cute couple, but GO YANKEES!!

lizchris
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:53 AM
Venus' alleged boyfriend just gave up the go ahead run and just walked the bases loaded.

I am going to watch the rest of the game. Good night!

Ballbuster
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:55 AM
Venus' alleged boyfriend just gave up the go ahead run and just walked the bases loaded.

I am going to watch the rest of the game. Good night!

His butt is too wide.

Freewoman33
Oct 22nd, 2003, 04:07 AM
LOL! You guys are too funny. I don't find him to be cute, but it's not all about that. I just hope the Venus is happy, regardless of who she ends up with.

TeeRexx
Oct 22nd, 2003, 04:27 AM
How could that rookie resist this yummy babe? :)

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20031012/i/r2615007658.jpg

Good, Joe Italy is out. :lol:

decemberlove
Oct 22nd, 2003, 05:14 AM
maybe theyre just friends

TM
Oct 22nd, 2003, 05:23 AM
yaahh...fuck-friends. :p

ally baker
Oct 22nd, 2003, 05:23 AM
Venus & Dontrelle... aww, that would be cute.

Willis isn't the cutest guy... but he's very interesting and seems nice from many interviews he's done.

gentenaire
Oct 22nd, 2003, 07:49 AM
I'm glad Davide opened his eyes and dropped the Chocolate.

:rolleyes:

SJW
Oct 22nd, 2003, 09:07 AM
I'm glad Davide opened his eyes and dropped the Chocolate.

:rolleyes:

lol ignore them. when was the last time TeeRexx or Ballbuster said something intelligent or worthwhile? :)

Chance
Oct 22nd, 2003, 09:56 AM
hmmm interesting how some fans refused to believe Venus was involved with Davide, but now that there are rumours that Venus has found a new man they immediately believe it.

Kart
Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:38 AM
hmmm interesting how some fans refused to believe Venus was involved with Davide, but now that there are rumours that Venus has found a new man they immediately believe it.

LOL.

I thought Venus and Davide made a nice couple. I am sorry for them if they've split up. Hope she finds happiness with this new guy.

catkey94
Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:33 AM
If it is true that Venus has found a new love...then I am happy for her.

Paneru
Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:44 AM

I'm right with you!

"The announcers doing the Yankees/Marlins game said Venus went to three games to see their hotshot pitcher Dontrelle Willis! Says she "thinks the world of him"

All this says to me is, Dontrelle Willis is a Marlin and Venus is a Floridian coming out to support her team and happens to think highly of "their home team's hot shot pitcher". I see nothing that indicates any romantic ties, just that Venus has a good impression of him.

Now, Venus could be dating Dontrelle and that is great as long as she's happy. She could also be dating Davide which is great as long as she is happy.

The only reason some people are so quick to make something out of a few words that offer no indications of romantic involevment is because they have hang-up's about interracial dating. Davide is white and Dontrelle is black. They feel more comfortable(emphasis on "they") with Venus being with a man of her own race than a white man.

Venus being happy makes me happy. As Whitney Houston said, "Love is where you find it". So, wheather it is with Davide, Dontrelle, or whoever
as long as he is good to her and loves her and she to him in return that's all that matters. No one can or will make her do anything she doesn't want to do.

Luv ya Vee! :kiss:
Can't wait to see you again! :wavey:

Benny
Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:47 AM
How do you all know the guy she was with was a golddigger. How many of you have met him to really know that?

SJW
Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:48 AM
I'm right with you!

All this says to me is, Dontrelle Willis is a Marlin and Venus is a Floridian coming out to support her team and happens to think highly of "their home team's hot shot pitcher". I see nothing that indicates any romantic ties, just that Venus has a good impression of him.

Now, Venus could be dating Dontrelle and that is great as long as she's happy. She could also be dating Davide which is great as long as she is happy.

The only reason some people are so quick to make something out of a few words that offer no indications of romantic involevment is because they have hang-up's about interracial dating. Davide is white and Dontrelle is black. They feel more comfortable(emphasis on "they") with Venus being with a man of her own race than a white man.

Venus being happy makes me happy. As Whitney Houston said, "Love is where you find it". So, wheather it is with Davide, Dontrelle, or whoever
as long as he is good to her and loves her and she to him in return that's all that matters. No one can or will make her do anything she doesn't want to do.

:clap2:

Cariaoke
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:03 PM
kudos to sunset and kabuke. :)

you said what was on my mind! :D

Infiniti2001
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:26 PM

:worship: :worship:

Infiniti2001
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:35 PM
I'm right with you!

Thank you Kabuk. It's good to point out hypocrisy, bigotry , regardless who it's from... BTW Cute couple my ass... They've only seen Venus with the dude one time :rolleyes:

P.S. Go Yankees :bounce:

DunkMachine
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:37 PM
Wha? Golddigger italian? Something is wrong with you people.
I think it's JEALOUSY

cool bird
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:49 PM
Gonna have to wait and see if we see david at any more games

Cybelle Darkholme
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:55 PM

I noticed that as well....

anyway as long as she's happy who cares who she is with if he treats her with respect and love.

Knizzle
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:00 PM
I noticed that as well....

anyway as long as she's happy who cares who she is with if he treats her with respect and love.

I'm in denial about any reported boyfriends for Venus or Serena, as they are saving themselves for me. :p

alexusjonesfan
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:31 PM
I'm in denial about any reported boyfriends for Venus or Serena, as they are saving themselves for me. :p

get back in line :p

nubienne954
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:34 PM
Great post Kabuke. You said it all.

anton
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:38 PM
go venus!

spokenword73
Oct 22nd, 2003, 02:16 PM
we were just having fun speculating IF Venus has a new boyfriend who is a major league baseball player, rookie of the year. The annoncers (and apparently Dontrelle's teammates) were making a big deal about it. It's more interesting that she is dating a pro athlete, than she is dating a black man. But if she wanted to date a black man, that would be okay, right? :wavey:

Ballbuster
Oct 22nd, 2003, 02:54 PM

Get real. They will break what's left of you.

Knizzle
Oct 22nd, 2003, 02:59 PM
Get real. They will break what's left of you.

:mad: LOL

I have no problem laying back and letting them do all the work. Serena has strong legs.

Ballbuster
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:30 PM
:mad: LOL

I have no problem laying back and letting them do all the work. Serena has strong legs.

Even that'll be a problem, you see they will start to rocking that ass and you will need an ambulance. You sound like a lazy sexual partner. That's not good.

Paneru
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:50 PM
Even that'll be a problem, you see they will start to rocking that ass and you will need an ambulance. You sound like a lazy sexual partner. That's not good.

Oh, and you're something big, eh? :cool:
No pun intended. ;) :p

MarcusRock
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:51 PM
LOL @ Ballbuster.

SerialKiller#69
Oct 22nd, 2003, 04:14 PM
Venus looks sexy.

TeeRexx
Oct 22nd, 2003, 04:37 PM
From SJW;
=======
lol ignore them. when was the last time TeeRexx or Ballbuster said something intelligent or worthwhile?
===========

To SJW:

Fuck off!
==============

That should make sense to an idiot like you.

lizchris
Oct 22nd, 2003, 05:19 PM
BTw, if anyone was wondering, that was Serena at the game and she confirmed to someone in the crowd that Venus will be playing in Philly next week.

harloo
Oct 22nd, 2003, 05:26 PM
Damn, alot of you guys in here are tripping.

All that was implied was that Venus may have a new love, but alot of you seemed to want to bring race and everything else into it. Not everyone agrees with interracial dating, it's a reality people.

Now, I don't even think this is true. Venus probably is still with her love Davide. Whatever is good for Venus if good for her, and noone should have a problem with it.

Good luck in love Queen Vee!!! :D

Car Key Boi
Oct 22nd, 2003, 05:44 PM

FTS# 2337 The Car Key Boi is an expert on human nature and especially racists blah - DO NEVER TEST

FTS#2338 Ballbuster is just as racist as the fucktards that CKB & friends harrass and attack on a white supremacist BB. The views shared by Ballbuster and others (and yuo know who yuo are) in regard to Venus and her thick veiny Italian cock, are NO DIFFERENT to the views held by those Stormfront fucks in regard to Nicole Kidman and her thick veiny black rocker cock

nubienne954
Oct 22nd, 2003, 05:49 PM
FTS#2338 Ballbuster is just as racist as the fucktards that CKB & friends harrass and attack on a white supremacist BB. The views shared by Ballbuster and others (and yuo know who yuo are) in regard to Venus and her thick veiny Italian cock, are NO DIFFERENT to the views held by those Stormfront fucks in regard to Nicole Kidman and her thick veiny black rocker cock

This is a tennis board right? All this talk about thick veiny cocks both black and white has me looking for an image gallery... :devil:

locks
Oct 22nd, 2003, 09:01 PM
Who is this Dontrel fella :fiery: :lol: whatever makes her happy but Davide is better looking.

Rocketta
Oct 22nd, 2003, 09:36 PM
ugh, Davide and Dontrelle are both not good looking...:shrug:

However, whatever Venus wants I hope she gets and it makes her happy.

but she might just be following behind Serena and meeting a bunch of athletes now that Serena's hanging out with her athlete (Serena just say no to the baby momma drama :rolleyes: ;) )?

My only problem with Davide is that he isn't taller than Venus but that is totally a personal hang-up. :p

spokenword73
Oct 22nd, 2003, 09:54 PM
what do Vee and Davide have in common?

Her money! :lol:

Jericho
Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:31 PM
BTw, if anyone was wondering, that was Serena at the game and she confirmed to someone in the crowd that Venus will be playing in Philly next week.

*crossing fingers hoping you are not lying*

moon
Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:38 PM
I guess I have to check out the next Yankee game to get a look at this guy.
btw, when IS the next game? :confused:

Mrs. Peel
Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:45 PM
I guess I have to check out the next Yankee game to get a look at this guy.
btw, when IS the next game? :confused:

tonight :wavey:

moon
Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:49 PM
is he a relief pitcher or does he start games?

¤CharlDa¤
Oct 23rd, 2003, 12:04 AM
As long as Venus is happy, I'm in!!!!!

Bright Red
Oct 23rd, 2003, 12:27 AM
I may end up sounding pessimistic, but the whole Venus/Davide news made me a bit uneasy for two reasons. First, Venus is young and might not have experience seeing through the deceit many guys use to get to them. Second, she is rich which makes her a prime target for sweet talking guys who are only out for her money. If I assume the worse, then Davide is a potential double whammy.

If Venus finds a well-paid athlete, she'll also be at risk to deceit, but at least she won't have to deal with the gold-digging piece.

Better to be broken hearted and rich, than broken hearted and broke.

G_Slammed
Oct 23rd, 2003, 12:36 AM
Better to be broken hearted and rich, than broken hearted and broke.

I can dig it.

locks
Oct 23rd, 2003, 01:03 AM
ugh, My only problem with Davide is that he isn't taller than Venus but that is totally a personal hang-up. :p

He is taller than she :p

http://www.lifepress.com/archivio/People/W-X-Y/Williams%20Venus/Thumbnails/index-47460.jpg

TeeRexx
Oct 23rd, 2003, 02:32 AM
Bright Red - How very true, my friend.

Sam L
Oct 23rd, 2003, 02:37 AM
1) And?
2) Beauty is suggestive.
3) Why do you care?
Rocketta is very shallow when it comes to looks. She loves kissing Beyonce Knowles' ass and she wants to get into the whole MTV crowd like Beyonce. That's why.

Shuji Shuriken
Oct 23rd, 2003, 09:50 AM
I'm right with you!

I co-sign to this intelligent, objective post...a rare find :bounce: :bounce:

SJW
Oct 23rd, 2003, 11:44 AM
From SJW;
=======
lol ignore them. when was the last time TeeRexx or Ballbuster said something intelligent or worthwhile?
===========

To SJW:

Fuck off!
==============

That should make sense to an idiot like you.

my point exactly

jenny161185
Oct 23rd, 2003, 12:12 PM
how long has Venus been with Davide? What does he do?

SJW
Oct 23rd, 2003, 12:19 PM
he was her bodyguard at Rome 99 i think, but i don't know when they started dating

Beat
Oct 23rd, 2003, 01:27 PM

oh, you're at it again, aren't you? you'd be a right laugh if you weren't so pathetically sad. :retard: