Roxers
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:17 AM
:d :bounce:

harloo
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:23 AM
Why? :tape: :confused:

jbone_0307
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:26 AM
Shes been having a really rough year and I guess shes kinda on a winning streak 5-1 matches. Congradulations Dokic, but I still dont think shes out of her slump

rada
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:27 AM
Why? :tape: :confused:

:woohoo: because she is playing well and got her ranking back on track..:)

Berlin_Calling
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:40 AM
go Jelena :)

dokic
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:42 AM
:woohoo: because she is playing well and got her ranking back on track..:)

go dokic :bounce: :worship: :clap2: :clap2: :bowdown: :yeah: :woohoo: :bolt:

~ The Leopard ~
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:47 AM
I'm glad Jelena is back on track, and it'd be good if she sealed it by winning in Linz now that Dani is (inevitably) out. But I'm seriously unhappy about Dani's continued decline. All I can say is that I hope Dani can turn it around the way Elena D has lately and the way Jelena is now doing.

serbia11
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:23 AM
yeah u go:)

harloo
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:35 AM
All I'm saying is that when I see Dokic all I think about is wasted talent. I am happy that she is getting back on track, but I still wonder is it too late for her. It seems like the other players have passed her by.

Of course she had a good upset over Kim, but did not follow it up and even got bageled in one set, I'm very skeptical about her.

But good luck!

Havok
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:38 AM
yeah Jelena:bounce::bounce:

rada
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:41 AM
All I'm saying is that when I see Dokic all I think about is wasted talent. I am happy that she is getting back on track, but I still wonder is it too late for her. It seems like the other players have passed her by.

Of course she had a good upset over Kim, but did not follow it up and even got bageled in one set, I'm very skeptical about her.

But good luck!

well who can henin she is on fire.....and this is for dokic fans,so...

ZAK
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:56 AM
I'm glad Jelena is back on track, and it'd be good if she sealed it by winning in Linz now that Dani is (inevitably) out. But I'm seriously unhappy about Dani's continued decline. All I can say is that I hope Dani can turn it around the way Elena D has lately and the way Jelena is now doing.
My sentiments exactly.

slice
Oct 22nd, 2003, 02:23 AM
go jelena :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :worship: :worship:

rada
Oct 22nd, 2003, 02:40 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

vs1
Oct 22nd, 2003, 02:40 AM
I'm not a huge Dokic fan but I am very happy that she's had good results in the past week or so (even if it was at the expense of Kim :sad: ). Jelena has been in such a severe slump, and these kind of losses just snowballs and destroys your confidence...so it's really nice to see her getting it together and stringing some wins and going deep in tough tournies. Hope she keeps it up so that she can contend in 2004. That would be very good for women's tennis. :)

rada
Oct 22nd, 2003, 02:42 AM
I'm not a huge Dokic fan but I am very happy that she's had good results in the past week or so (even if it was at the expense of Kim :sad: ). Jelena has been in such a severe slump, and these kind of losses just snowballs and destroys your confidence...so it's really nice to see her getting it together and stringing some wins and going deep in tough tournies. Hope she keeps it up so that she can contend in 2004. That would be very good for women's tennis. :)

Thanks thats nice of u:)

beauty_is_pink
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:54 AM
I am happy for Jelena tho! :p

saying this from a Daniela Hantuchova fan!!! :rolleyes:

LozHippy
Oct 22nd, 2003, 04:00 AM
:D :D :D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :wavey:

Dokic#1
Oct 22nd, 2003, 04:05 AM
Her ranking will definetly go up in 2004..She has nothing to defend in Austrailia..and she will most likely be seeded to get to the 4th round..if she gets there she is one step closer to the top ten...With all her horrible results from this year..she can feel free to hit away and cut down her schedule.

Daniella on the other hand..Needs medical attention..and im serious.

rada
Oct 23rd, 2003, 04:22 AM
go dokic:) she plays Mandula today good luck>

xcrtbckhnd
Oct 23rd, 2003, 04:34 AM
It's nice to see Jelena playing well again. Her draw is good for this tourni and I would especially like to see her get through to play Ai. That could be a very interesting match-up and will really tell us how well she's playing now. Good luck Jelena!!!

SM
Oct 23rd, 2003, 08:00 AM
cmon jelena.
beat mandula and get some revenge for beating u at french open 2001! :)

Petersmiler
Oct 23rd, 2003, 08:40 AM
Yay Jelena! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw she'd beaten Kim last week (damn Eurosport who switched to motorcycling just before her match!)

Keep it up girl!