PDA

View Full Version : Eager for a Capriati vs. Henin re-match!

DannerCal
Oct 21st, 2003, 10:35 PM
I am very curious to see what will happen the next time these two champions have to play each other. If all goes to plan they should have to play at the Y.E.C.

What do you think will happen? Will Jennifer wilter, or will she be even more motivated to defeat her and pull through?

Justine is pretty confident right now.

I know I would love to have a ticket to his one! :) :bounce:

treufreund
Oct 21st, 2003, 11:13 PM
the pattern has been thus far:

win for capriati (justine ankle injury)
win Juju
win Juju
win Jennifer
win juju
win juju

so is it back to win JenJen or will Justine wipe out this pattern? Either Justine leads 4-2 h2h. all of their matches have gone the distance btw. even when justine retired in their first match it was in the third set UP A BREAK!!

Hazy
Oct 21st, 2003, 11:37 PM
the pattern has been thus far:

win for capriati (justine ankle injury)
win Juju
win Juju
win Jennifer
win juju
win juju

so is it back to win JenJen or will Justine wipe out this pattern? Either Justine leads 4-2 h2h. all of their matches have gone the distance btw. even when justine retired in their first match it was in the third set UP A BREAK!!

It was in the third set on serve.

tennisluver99
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:29 AM
Capriati has become a choker. I think the US Open semi will eat at her for awhile.
When Capriati-Henin meet again I think Henin will win.

j_dementieva27
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:42 AM
henin-hardenne in straight sets of cappy next time

bandabou
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:52 AM
Jenīs cooked...her days are passed. Plus this new Justine doesnīt lose to defensive player that often anymore. If you donīt go for your shots, Juju is going to beat you.

~ The Leopard ~
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:36 AM
I think Juju might find it a bit easier next time. Hmmmm, I don't count out JenCap like some people. She can drag herself back up when she's down, as we've seen before.

Still betting on Juju, though.

tennnisfannn
Oct 22nd, 2003, 02:03 AM
capriati will put up a fight for sure, but unfortunately for her fighting isn't the issue, but closing out a match. She has struggled against all the top 6/7 players all year.
At the USO, I though Juju should have won that first set, remember she was up 4/1 before the crowd got to her, lucky for her it was early in the match and had time to regroup
Difficult to say at this point who would come out on top, depends on how exhausted Justine is and how she copes healthwise.

Ballbuster
Oct 22nd, 2003, 02:42 AM
Dang!

Ballbuster
Oct 22nd, 2003, 02:43 AM
Dang!

Cappy had her in the 2nd set!

Cappy had her in the 3rd Set!

Cappy's performance during those crucial times were crappy.

I'm not following her. She disappointed me. I was really rooting for her.

cheo23
Oct 22nd, 2003, 06:22 AM
Yeah Justine could have easily beaten her in that 1st SEt..Remember all those times J.Crap was arguing with the Umpire..Anyways...THe MacCam showed the shots cleared were In or on the LIne when ..I don't know what J.Crap was making such a Fuss about.SHe needs to check those Eyes AGain!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Thing! LOL

BasicTennis
Oct 22nd, 2003, 06:40 AM
Jenn needs to learn how to win her first round matches first before even dreaming of meeting Justine.;)

Lindsita
Oct 22nd, 2003, 09:08 AM
Not very clever words....