PDA

View Full Version : Princess Diana: What really happened?

Halardfan
Oct 20th, 2003, 09:38 PM
There are alwayss conspiracy theories these days...the internet is a natural home for them, but the death of Princess Diana has always been a questionable event, and today's report in the Daily Mirror only raises further awful possbilities...

Here is an extract of the report...

DIANA LETTER SENSATION: 'THEY WILL TRY TO KILL ME'

Oct 20 2003

WORLD EXCLUSIVE

By Jane Kerr, Royal reporter

PRINCESS DIANA claimed there was a plot to kill her in a car crash in a handwritten letter only 10 months before she died. She gave it to her butler Paul Burrell with orders that he should keep it as "insurance" for the future.

The princess predicted: “This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous.” She said "XXXXXXXXXXX is planning ‘an accident’ in my car, brake failure and serious head injury in order to make the path clear for Charles to marry”.

In the letter, revealed by the Daily Mirror today, Diana named who she believed was plotting to kill her. But the Mirror is not able to repeat the allegation for legal reasons so we have blanked that part of the letter out.

The document will fuel the conspiracy theories which have raged in the six years since she was killed in a Paris car crash.

But it also appears to bring fresh importance to a warning by the Queen that there were “powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge”.
------------------

Polls taken on the issue in this country show that from 75% to 90% of people believe she was murdered...the implications of this are huge.

What do you think? Is it all just an awful coincidence, or where there murderous forces at work here?

Snuffkin
Oct 20th, 2003, 09:47 PM
The guy I work with has always been adamant that she was murdered. This only just reinforces his opinion. Oh, by the way, this guy presents a local radio talk show so he has to have some basis to what he states to avoid legal action.

We were due to have some guy on tonight who wrote some book on the issue, but it's possible he'll be on tomorrow. If so, I'll listen to what he says with a lot of interest.

My personal belief is that we'll never know the truth and in that instance, I won't believe one thing or another. I'm a natural cynic but if I don't know it to be true myself, then I take it with a pinch of salt.

This letter though, certainly doesn't do the Royal Family any favours. Whether her death and these allegations are connected is another matter though.

CondiLicious
Oct 20th, 2003, 10:21 PM
I've always thought she was murdered. But then I'm into conspiray theories.

I loved Princess Diana though. I was one of those over-emotional people who cried for 2 weeks solid after hearing she was dead. It was such a shock.

Cilla
Oct 20th, 2003, 10:34 PM
I think something was definetely amiss....My mum firmly believes that Di was murdered.

ToeTag
Oct 20th, 2003, 10:47 PM
:o The Mirror?? I could be wrong but I don't believe that the Mirror is the most reputable papers in the world!As for some one plotting to "murder" Diana... :rolleyes: oh,please. WHY? She wasn't politically powerful or that influencial.It's sounds like the paper hadn't had a story on her in while so it dredged up this BS.IMO,you would have to be in love with yourself to think you're important enough to kill.

darren cahill
Oct 20th, 2003, 10:59 PM
I really liked Princess Di, even more so after she died and I found out how mentally unstable she could be and overly emotional...just like myself!

I bet you could really have a blast hanging out with her, i bet she could throw down with the best of them...her and Fergie together could have been a hoot!

Diana was actually starting to look really sexy towards the end there when she was seeing Dodi...maybe he was making her feel sexy?

King Aaron
Oct 21st, 2003, 03:55 PM
I'll believe what I read and see. If whatever comes out and it convinces me enough than I'll believe that.