PDA

View Full Version : Rubin and Navratilova to play

ptkten
Oct 20th, 2003, 06:11 PM
The website added a press release stating that Chanda has entered and that Martina will play doubles with Lisa Raymond.

Martina/Lisa will most likely be the fed cup doubles team this year for the U.S. and I'm guessing this might be the start for a possible run for an olympic bid.

AjdeNate!
Oct 20th, 2003, 06:19 PM
:yeah: Go Lisa & Martina!!

patricktav2003
Oct 20th, 2003, 07:28 PM
THIS IS REALLY EXCITING TO SEE MARTINA PLAYING IN DOUBLES WITH LISA:):):):)

and I REALLY LIKE THE POSSIBILITY OF PLAYING THE DOUBLES FOR USA AT THE OLYMPICS!!!!!!!

MARTINA AND LISA:bounce::banana:

Scotso
Oct 20th, 2003, 08:28 PM
I wish Martina would play with someone else. Like Morariu if she returned.

KV
Oct 20th, 2003, 08:55 PM
Good choice Martina with Lisa Raymond. Go Martina/Lisa

pReUrBrIyN
Oct 21st, 2003, 03:35 AM
Good thinking from Rubin, if she loses early in Luxembourg she may not make the Championships:

Go Chanda :yeah:

ys
Oct 21st, 2003, 04:10 PM
The website added a press release stating that Chanda has entered

That was obvious. I predicted it over the weekend that Chanda will have to enter Philly or Quebec, because her YEC qualification is in danger.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Oct 21st, 2003, 04:27 PM
That was obvious. I predicted it over the weekend that Chanda will have to enter Philly or Quebec, because her YEC qualification is in danger.

Does anyone know if "fightin" AMY FRAZIER will be in the main draw now with all of the withdraws ? She is the 1st alt to the main draw and another player i like R. Neffa De Los Rios is the 1st alt to Qualifying..it would really be AWESOME of they both made it into there respected draws :) :p

Blazedboy
Oct 21st, 2003, 07:53 PM
I think it would do Amy some good to play a few qualifying matches, she should for sure win them, it would be good practice, and she could earn a few points, then by the time dhe gets to the maindraw she'll be ready to start beating everyone! GO AMY or Chanda WIN THE TITLE !!!

LiliaLee-Frazier
Oct 21st, 2003, 08:58 PM
True...it seems whenever she gets though the qualifying rounds she gets warmed up and can cause an upset or two... :bounce:
I just noticed she recieved 25 pts for winning though Qualifying at SWISSCOM and 38 points for upsetting #13 Conchita in the 1st rd. She also came really close to taking the 2nd set from Vera but her poor serve let her down again :sad:

Good luck Amy and Chanda! :worship: :worship:

sylvain
Oct 22nd, 2003, 02:01 PM
Martina & are form an interesting team.
Good luck to them. :)

Sammm
Oct 22nd, 2003, 02:15 PM
Good luck, girls!