PDA

View Full Version : Joe Millionaire in Europe!

spokenword73
Oct 20th, 2003, 03:13 PM
On TV tonight (in Cali)! Looks fun but, "Joe" ain't all that!

decemberlove
Oct 20th, 2003, 06:10 PM
joe wasnt all that last time either.

stupid show, stupid bitches falling all over a brainless cowboy. when are these shows going to go away?

spokenword73
Oct 20th, 2003, 06:22 PM
guess when they come up with another hairbrain idea for $$ and ratings. JM seems like an excuse for wanna-be prom queens and nerds to hook up!

Miss Thang
Oct 21st, 2003, 04:15 AM
Chile I wasn't feelin the first JM but this one is da bomb!!! :D I was LMBFAO from the beggin to the end!! :haha: Those European chicks had me rollin especially Miss Sweden with the sunglasses and how she was clownin on JM's country ass. Talkin bout "Mary Rose". :lol: They need to do this on all the reality shows cuz they all gettin kinda played now. This gon be my show now on Monday night. Sorry Parkers and Eve. :o

LeonHart
Oct 21st, 2003, 05:21 AM
I watched a little bit. Man, those girls are sure gettin drunk hahaha.

LeonHart
Oct 21st, 2003, 05:37 AM
oh btw that Lina girl my sweden is sooo my type ;) shes a HOTTIE :drool:

spokenword73
Oct 21st, 2003, 12:35 PM
Chile I wasn't feelin the first JM but this one is da bomb!!! :D I was LMBFAO from the beggin to the end!! :haha: Those European chicks had me rollin especially Miss Sweden with the sunglasses and how she was clownin on JM's country ass. Talkin bout "Mary Rose". :lol: They need to do this on all the reality shows cuz they all gettin kinda played now. This gon be my show now on Monday night. Sorry Parkers and Eve. :o

dang, I missed it!!:shrug: So which girl will be the first to go??

Miss Thang
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:07 AM
dang, I missed it!!:shrug: So which girl will be the first to go??

Chile if u like reality show u gotta watch this one cuz those European chicks give it a whole new flava. My girl Miss Sweden aint gon make cuz her mouth too big and JM is to shy and is gon be afraid a her. Also Miss Sweden look old (like she been partyin to much). :o I don't know whos aid it but one of the chicks said "my last name means poor but I know that gon change". :lol:

darren cahill
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:26 AM

tripping again, and although i agree with decemberlove ( ;) ) i was watching last night...hes kinda cute...i'd do him but wouldnt want to hang around

the last joe was ok too...not a great looker but had nice big feet. :devil:

Mase
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:28 AM
He's got a rocking body thats for sure :drool:

darren cahill
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:29 AM
He's got a rocking body thats for sure :drool:

you aint lying....but them cowboys arent much for going bare feeted are they? thats why they wouldnt last long with me.,

Mase
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:35 AM
you aint lying....but them cowboys arent much for going bare feeted are they? thats why they wouldnt last long with me.,

:lol: :lol: Id love to just lick off that chest.....Bad Mase
If I was single, and he was looking of course
:haha: :haha:

croat123
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:42 AM
i only watched a bit, just cause i know that at least 7 of the 14 girls are going to hate him and make fun of him from that start (and the promo for the next episode confirmed that :o )

american tv has to realize that european girls aren't nearly as gullible as american girls

darren cahill
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:43 AM
i only watched a bit, just cause i know that at least 7 of the 14 girls are going to hate him and make fun of him from that start (and the promo for the next episode confirmed that :o )

american tv has to realize that european girls aren't nearly as gullible as american girls

maybe not but sure seem a lot more mean spirited....previews show a lot of crying and boo-hooing next week

**reminder to self, get some popcorn**

Miss Thang
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:53 AM
tripping again, and although i agree with decemberlove ( ;) ) i was watching last night...hes kinda cute...i'd do him but wouldnt want to hang around

Chile I don't think these chicks were feelin him at all. But the money is a diffrent story. :p

the last joe was ok too...not a great looker but had nice big feet. :devil:

Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :tape:

Ted of Teds Tennis
Oct 22nd, 2003, 04:37 AM
I was hoping that the gimmick would be that "Joe" is actually gay. :devil: :haha:

Miss Thang
Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:31 PM

These chicks may not be as gullable but they as just as biatchy and triflin as the American chicks. :lol: ;)

LeonHart
Nov 4th, 2003, 05:06 AM
Wow, I cannot believe he let go of Linda!! This was such a sad episode! When they cut to commercial, I thought to myself, man I would never let this girl go, even if she wanted to, cuz I KNOW I would regret it. I think he didn't think of it that way and let her go...damn other bitches.

Miss Thang
Nov 10th, 2003, 10:33 PM
Wow, I cannot believe he let go of Linda!! This was such a sad episode! When they cut to commercial, I thought to myself, man I would never let this girl go, even if she wanted to, cuz I KNOW I would regret it. I think he didn't think of it that way and let her go...damn other bitches.

Chile I know! :( But Miss Linda (who so pretty) was weak cuz she let the othet girl jealousy get to her. It wasnt her fault that Joe was givin her extra attention. :rolleyes:

So now I'm cheerin for my girl Miss Olinda. :worship:

It too bad that not as many peeps are watchin this JM cuz I think it's so much better than the first one. The European chicks got me LMAO and they so cute the way they talk and act. I like Miss Alesia also but he didnt pick her. Don't some a these chicks look like they can be tennis players? Kee-kee ;)

Miss Thang
Nov 18th, 2003, 09:44 PM

Boo did u watch? MISS LINDA CAME BACK! :bounce:

I felt bad cuz he kick Miss Petra to da curb but I'm glad that Miss Linda gon go up against Miss Cat in the final. :devil: Miss Cat is slick so I only hope Miss Linda gte a backbone. :hehehe:

I know aint nobody watchin this one but the Euro chicks have been da bomb! :cool: