PDA

View Full Version : Approximately one hour of tennis broadcast per week...

treufreund
Oct 20th, 2003, 04:34 AM
For those who are interested ESPN2 will have an hour of coverage of TENNIS MASTERS MADRID in about 28 minutes from now. (1 am EST)

on saturday OXYGEN will show 1 hour finals of Swisscom Challenge.

I think we will also get a 1 hour wrapup of The PARIS TENNIS MASTERS SERIES. :bounce: / :rolleyes:

Then coverage will be good for LOS ANGELES (wta) and HOUSTON (atp)

Scotso
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:02 PM
damnit I missed it! :fiery:

miranda_lou
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:47 PM
The Tennis Channel showed Madrid from start (Monday) to finish (Sunday) and will repeat the finals tonight. They did a great job. :kiss:

They will do the same with Paris. :hearts: I'm excited.

nubienne954
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:51 PM
I can't speak for everyone but the Tennis Channel is not available in my area. I've been on a starvation diet since the Open.

miranda_lou
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:02 PM
It's too bad that every tennis fan can't get the Tennis Channel.:sad:

Time Warner cable has it and now, Cox cable has just gotten it. Hopefully, ALL cable companies will have it by the end of the year. It's a great channel. :hearts:

cheo23
Oct 20th, 2003, 04:13 PM
Well its dumb now it was Establish that Tennis Channel..they should have had a contract with all the Cable Companies in the 1st Place then Aired the CHannel after every city signed ON.Whats UP with those Tennis Channel People Executives..Get it Together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nubienne954
Oct 20th, 2003, 04:22 PM
Well its dumb now it was Establish that Tennis Channel..they should have had a contract with all the Cable Companies in the 1st Place then Aired the CHannel after every city signed ON.Whats UP with those Tennis Channel People Executives..Get it Together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sentiments exactly!!!

bis2806
Oct 20th, 2003, 05:00 PM
finally someone agrees with cheo ;)

lizchris
Oct 20th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Well, I have Cablevision and I doubt we will be getting it anytime soon (considering we don't have Boomerang either). We have this stupid Speed Channel, which I don't even watch.

miranda_lou
Oct 20th, 2003, 06:29 PM
they should have had a contract with all the Cable Companies in the 1st Place then Aired the CHannel after every city signed ON.

Well, if that had happen then NOBODY would have the Tennis Channel. :rolleyes:

That's not how it works in cableland. First you get the money backing, then you smooze with the various cable companies. Time Warner was the first to sign up, now they are going after the other cable companies. Cox just signed so now maybe others will also.

By the way, I have to pay an extra $1.95 per month to get the Tennis Channel plus three other sports channels (including Speed). I was annoyed at first but it's two bucks well spent. :worship: I'm thoroughly enjoying watching it.:kiss: (I don't bother with those other channels in the package.) I mean, the Speed Channel. Who needs it? :lol:

Lady
Oct 20th, 2003, 06:37 PM
For Justine or Kim fans
If you wanna see a couple AMAZING points from their FILDERSTADT final, go to
http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/V3/L0/S10001/E5677/multimedia_Lng0_Spo10001_Evt5677.shtml

and PICK Zapping heaven with Watts! next to Brazilian girls!!