PDA

View Full Version : Why do so many people dislike me on this board?

mexicotrip
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:45 AM
Do I really deserve so many black *. I try to be objective and honost (and have a lot of respect for ALL the girls on tour), but I seem to have a lot of black **** in my profile (a feature I just discovered)

can someone please explain this to me?

Ballbuster
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:44 AM
Here!

Take some more bad rep points with your whinny butt.

switz
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:57 AM
i only remember one of your posts and i think i do remember considering giving you neg reps, but in the end i couldn't be bothered because who really cares? the only thing i will say is that people generally don't get too many neg reps unless they deserve them. you may be honEst, but very few people on this board are truely objective, as this board is really just millions of opinions with the inherit bias and perspectives

switz
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:58 AM
actually a lot of people give neg reps for no good reason, but that usually gets cancelled out if your a decent poster.

switz
Oct 20th, 2003, 03:00 AM
i went to give you some postive rep because i felt sorry you, but it appears i've already given you something. was it positive or negative

LeonHart
Oct 20th, 2003, 03:00 AM
actually a lot of people give neg reps for no good reason, but that usually gets cancelled out if your a decent poster.
But of course the exception would be ballbuster ;)

alexusjonesfan
Oct 20th, 2003, 03:02 AM
well, it's the bee hive philosophy...If you accidentally rub one poster the wrong way...the crazies in the camp (s)he belongs to will usually neg rep you 'till kingdom come. Though some camps have fewer psychotic members than others ;)

X-Lurker
Oct 20th, 2003, 03:04 AM
The guy's account has been hacked.

Please don't hack me Mr. Clever Hacker. :scared:

UDiTY
Oct 20th, 2003, 03:07 AM
NON-Tennis!! Get it outta here admins....

BTW, yer profile would work better if you put two e's in marquee.... :D

tennnisfannn
Oct 20th, 2003, 03:14 AM
Do I really deserve so many black *. I try to be objective and honost (and have a lot of respect for ALL the girls on tour), but I seem to have a lot of black **** in my profile (a feature I just discovered)

can someone please explain this to me?
Don't worry about what others really think, coz there no reasoning with some people. I once got a negative rep for praising my favourite :rolleyes:

alexusjonesfan
Oct 20th, 2003, 03:19 AM
Looks like the real mexicotrip still hasn't shown up :o

X-Lurker
Oct 20th, 2003, 03:26 AM
LMAO at

my profile (a feature I just discovered)

Nice touch, "Rich Little". Or wait, is it a double-bluff? :scratch:

:worship:

Volcana
Oct 20th, 2003, 04:03 AM
Nobody on the board dislikes you and those black dots are 'beauty points'. The more you have, the better looking people think you are. You're being paranoid.

alexusjonesfan
Oct 20th, 2003, 04:09 AM
All I know is that everyone lurrves PierceCheng :inlove: