PDA

View Full Version : This is amazing

spooky
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:16 PM
All last year Serena was playing on a bum knee we never found out anything about it unit the U.S. Open when she pulled out. Now every week we look around jhh is complaining about some ailment or the other but still she is playing every week. After every match she complains about her back or her knee and claims she does not know if she will be able to continue but yet she is back on the court. That's one thing about the sisters they never broadcast their ailments. When they are questioned about how they are doing health wise they always say they are doing fine. jhh always has some shit up her sleeves.

UDiTY
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:20 PM
All last year Serena was playing on a bum knee we never found out anything about it unit the U.S. Open when she pulled out. Now every week we look around jhh is complaining about some ailment or the other but still she is playing every week. After every match she complains about her back or her knee and claims she does not know if she will be able to continue but yet she is back on the court. That's one thing about the sisters they never broadcast their ailments. When they are questioned about how they are doing health wise they always say they are doing fine. jhh always has some shit up her sleeves.

Wasn't Serena's knee something that justed popped up after Wimbledon. I don't think it was a long time injury.

JuJu isn't a complainer like you make her sound. Alot of times the press ask how you're feeling and she tells the truth. Of course you're gonna feel sore in places after a long match and a long season.

Are you saying u wished JHH would hold it in and keep a poker face like you think the Willies do?!?

CanadianBoy21
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:24 PM
YEAH, she does keep on playing!!
What spooky is saying is that Justine says she is sore and stuff and then the next day she is back on the court and completely fit. Nobody is forcing her to play this many tournies, if she does, she has no reason to complain. Sooner or later she will burn out as well.

Knizzle
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:24 PM
Wasn't Serena's knee something that justed popped up after Wimbledon. I don't think it was a long time injury.

JuJu isn't a complainer like you make her sound. Alot of times the press ask how you're feeling and she tells the truth. Of course you're gonna feel sore in places after a long match and a long season.

Are you saying u wished JHH would hold it in and keep a poker face like you think the Willies do?!?

Serena has had knee problems since last year, but it was always thought to be tendonitis as it was reported earlier this year at Scottsdale. She had to take anti-inflammatory drugs at Wimbledon and then after that she said she was bending over at home and she felt a pain that was more than just tendonitis and had it checked out and they found a tear. Apparently she had been playing on it for a long time.

Astro Jetson
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:25 PM
I have seen Venus and Serena play numerous times with a patch on their knee or a bandage and Serena said herself she was a "hypochondriac" (lol). Kim said she was mentally and physically tired this week. And Justine not only said it, but also looked like it (the cold sores). It is sports ok, and the most important thing in topsports is your physique, so it's natural that you are asked and talk about your health or how you are feeling at the mo.
So just shut it!

ys
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:28 PM
Sooner or later she will burn out as well.

No, she won't. Burning out is a result of excessive mental fatigue, and usually happens to players who are thinking a lot. That's not Henin.

CanadianBoy21
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:31 PM
I have seen Venus and Serena play numerous times with a patch on their knee or a bandage and Serena said herself she was a "hypochondriac" (lol). Kim said she was mentally and physically tired this week. And Justine not only said it, but also looked like it (the cold sores). It is sports ok, and the most important thing in topsports is your physique, so it's natural that you are asked and talk about your health or how you are feeling at the mo.
So just shut it!

:fiery:
If you are going to be fine the next day then it is not ok to talk about it.
She is a pro, SHE should keep it shut. This is pro tennis, not a fucking complaining campaign. How often do you see the top men complain in a way that Justine does, Justine does it almost every match. If women want equality, at least be though at the highest level of your sport. Justine showed she was that and more in the Us Open, but she surely doesn't back it up with her mouth.

Martian Willow
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:31 PM
...damn Justine for actually playing tournaments... :rolleyes:

CanadianBoy21
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:32 PM
No, she won't. Burning out is a result of excessive mental fatigue, and usually happens to players who are thinking a lot. That's not Henin.
ouch... :eek: are u saying henin doesn't have the capacity to think????

CanadianBoy21
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:33 PM
...damn Justine for actually playing tournaments... :rolleyes:

no, but playing tournaments and complaining does not equal a champion.
What is she trying to achieve by saying "i'm tired" and then winning her match easily?

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:47 PM
Yeah.....I think what people are saying is that Juju is acting like some kind of drama queen. "Oh, Iīm hurting, my back, my back....but Iīm still winning...ooh, Iīm sooooo brave, Iīm sooo small, but Iīm winning. Donīt you find me brave?!" Pluuuzzzzz!!

ENOUGH already!!!

Ted of Teds Tennis
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:52 PM
It's just the hatemongers as usual. You have fans who are enraged over who is or isn't #1 (and I've seen this going back to when Hingis was #1 in 2000), and are basically making everybody else suffer through public displays of hatred.

ys
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:54 PM
Yeah.....I think what people are saying is that Juju is acting like some kind of drama queen. "Oh, Iīm hurting, my back, my back....but Iīm still winning...ooh, Iīm sooooo brave, Iīm sooo small, but Iīm winning. Donīt you find me brave?!" Pluuuzzzzz!!

ENOUGH already!!!

I would post again that interview of Myskina about Justine's acting, but what's a point, we all know that very well even without that.

ys
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:55 PM
It's just the hatemongers as usual. You have fans who are enraged over who is or isn't #1 (and I've seen this going back to when Hingis was #1 in 2000), and are basically making everybody else suffer through public displays of hatred.

ted, I told you already, go back to rst, this is not your audience..

spooky
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:56 PM

It was reported that Serena was play with a bum knee for over a year.

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:08 PM
It was reported that Serena was play with a bum knee for over a year.

Exactly.....Serena couldnīt play without taking her medicines at Wimbledon..

Ted of Teds Tennis
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:09 PM
ted, I told you already, go back to rst, this is not your audience..

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

shap_half
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:22 PM
If people ask her, what should she say?
You people are idiots. Justine is not going around proclaiming her injuries and pains unless she is asked. She goes to the press conference, they ask, and then she tells them. Should she not?
Should she instead, tell the Linz organizer she is pulling out and not tell them why? When people ask how she is feeling, because they can tell that she is looking very tired on the court, should she not tell them why?
You people are all making comments out how justine looks out there whenever she competes and yet she is not allowed to say it herself.

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:24 PM
You people are idiots. Justine is not going around proclaiming her injuries and pains unless she is asked. She goes to the press conference, they ask, and then she tells them. Should she not?
Should she instead, tell the Linz organizer she is pulling out and not tell them why? When people ask how she is feeling, because they can tell that she is looking very tired on the court, should she not tell them why?
You people are all making comments out how justine looks out there whenever she competes and yet she is not allowed to say it herself.

A drama queen is what she is! " I was on the IV-tube only yesterday, but look.......Iīm still beating the no.1 player in the world without even trying!" Pluuuzzz!

nygirl
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:31 PM
Why don't you idiots take your scrawny behinds and return to the ESPN hellhole you crawled out of? Spooky, you're the biggest idiot on this board and Bandabou, you and ys are not that far behind which is quite a big achievement.

If you look @ Juju's body structure and you campare that to Serena's any normal person would see why she is much more prone to injuries. And there is nothing wrong with admitting that you're not 100%, it's the end of the season all the players are saying the same thing. Most of them are worn out. For god's sake, your precious Myskina barely won anything this year and after Moscow she was complaing of fatigue.

And hell, it's not as if Juju is asking for your pity, she gets questions about her physique from the media and she answers them truthfully, hardly anthing wrong with that.

And hell, who here thought she stood a chance to win this today?? I sure as hell didn't, I thought Dokic would win in straights :o

Most of you here were unimpressed with her game the last couple of matches and she DID look tired. Bandabou, I even think you admitted that after her match against Pistolesi!! It's only to her credit that she could pull off a win while obviously playing way below her normal level.

So let her fans enjoy this victory for the week and bugger off with all you're whining.

shap_half
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:32 PM
Yes that's right keep telling yourself that.

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:35 PM
Isnīt this the girl who said that she trained only to become stronger and that now she would use her mind to beat all the "dumb"-players out there?! :scratch:

Seems that she plays physical as all the other dumb players do!

Martian Willow
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:35 PM
A drama queen is what she is! " I was on the IV-tube only yesterday, but look.......Iīm still beating the no.1 player in the world without even trying!" Pluuuzzz!

...are you suggesting she wasn't on the drip...?...or they just put it on for effect...?

nygirl
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:36 PM

Oh yeah such a drama queen, getting IV-fluids just for the fun of it :rolleyes:

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:40 PM
Can you imagine Venus cramping and all beating Hingis at the ī99 open....would anybody believe her?!

Kart
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:43 PM
The iv fluids story always makes me laugh. I usually don't really care about whether Justine makes excuses or not but one thing is for sure - if she had to be on iv fluids, she would have been medically advised not to play the next day. So if she had played and lost and said she was tired I would have said she was stupid risking her health like that. Still, she won, which makes me think she probably didn't need iv fluids in the first place.

Martian Willow
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:44 PM
Can you imagine Venus cramping and all beating Hingis at the ī99 open....would anybody believe her?!

...you would... :)

shap_half
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:44 PM
So because no one would believe Venus (according to you) no one should believe Justine? So she cramped for the fun of it and then gotten the IV-fluids because she thinks she's trendy.

spooky
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:47 PM

She's looking tired because she can't juice up anymore. That guy she trained with in Florida I read where he is involved in marketing Steriods. And there's a lot more info on him and steroids involvement.

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:47 PM
So because no one would believe Venus (according to you) no one should believe Justine? So she cramped for the fun of it and then gotten the IV-fluids because she thinks she's trendy.

Would you believe her?! I do believe Justine.....but it happens too often already....do some work on your conditioning already.

spooky
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:49 PM
Why don't you idiots take your scrawny behinds and return to the ESPN hellhole you crawled out of? Spooky, you're the biggest idiot on this board and Bandabou, you and ys are not that far behind which is quite a big achievement.

If you look @ Juju's body structure and you campare that to Serena's any normal person would see why she is much more prone to injuries. And there is nothing wrong with admitting that you're not 100%, it's the end of the season all the players are saying the same thing. Most of them are worn out. For god's sake, your precious Myskina barely won anything this year and after Moscow she was complaing of fatigue.

And hell, it's not as if Juju is asking for your pity, she gets questions about her physique from the media and she answers them truthfully, hardly anthing wrong with that.

And hell, who here thought she stood a chance to win this today?? I sure as hell didn't, I thought Dokic would win in straights :o

Most of you here were unimpressed with her game the last couple of matches and she DID look tired. Bandabou, I even think you admitted that after her match against Pistolesi!! It's only to her credit that she could pull off a win while obviously playing way below her normal level.

So let her fans enjoy this victory for the week and bug
ger off with all you're whining.

It's a pity she could not be truthful at the FO. I see she picks her time to tell the truth.

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:49 PM
...you would... :)

Of course I believe her....didnīt she lose afterall?! Justine sure must be the only player who runs FASTER after she cramps. Against Oz, cramp...second serve ace agaisnt Lindsay.....against Jen, cramping.....runs down everything during the tie-break.

spooky
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:50 PM
Isnīt this the girl who said that she trained only to become stronger and that now she would use her mind to beat all the "dumb"-players out there?! :scratch:

Seems that she plays physical as all the other dumb players do!

Yea, she also talk that shit after the FO how she knows who is not happy now referring to the Williams family. You would never hear Serena or Venus make such remarks. But we all know that jhh has no class.

Martian KC
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:51 PM

So let her fans enjoy this victory for the week and bugger off with all you're whining.

:lol: :worship: :lol: :haha:

Knizzle
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:53 PM
She's looking tired because she can't juice up anymore. That guy she trained with in Florida I read where he is involved in marketing Steriods. And there's a lot more info on him and steroids involvement.

Is that on the internet somewhere?? I want to read about it.

Martian KC
Yea, she also talk that shit after the FO how she knows who is not happy now referring to the Williams family. You would never hear Serena or Venus make such remarks. But we all know that jhh has no class.

What the fuck are you on?!?! You must be persond's favorite grandchild.

shap_half
Would you believe her?! I do believe Justine.....but it happens too often already....do some work on your conditioning already.

I'm not like everyone else here. I don't look at people I don't know as liars. I don't look at people as sensationalising their lives. Justine is a very introverted person. I don't think she would do anything that would attract attention to herself unless it is absolutely neccessary. I don't think she tried to massage her legs at the USO semi to ease cramps so people would feel sorry for her. I don't go around accusing people of being malignant and drama queens because I don't know these people. Stop acting like asses and quit assuming shit.

Martian KC
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:55 PM
I really hope you willifans realise how much of an embarrassment you are causing your camp.:haha:

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:55 PM
I'm not like everyone else here. I don't look at people I don't know as liars. I don't look at people as sensationalising their lives. Justine is a very introverted person. I don't think she would do anything that would attract attention to herself unless it is absolutely neccessary. I don't think she tried to massage her legs at the USO semi to ease cramps so people would feel sorry for her. I don't go around accusing people of being malignant and drama queens because I don't know these people. Stop acting like asses and quit assuming shit.

Of course. If she says she is injured, she is. I agree with that....but when she goes on a limb and calls other player DUMB, she is attracting attention to herself.

Martian Willow
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:57 PM
I'm not like everyone else here.

...everyone else...? :confused:

Martian KC
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:57 PM
WTF, when has she stated other playesr as dumb?!?! The only dumb people are the Justine detractors in this thread.

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:59 PM
WTF, when has she stated other playesr as dumb?!?! The only dumb people are the Justine detractors in this thread.

You really donīt know?! Go back and read articles at the time of the French and youīll know what we are talking about.

The girl said that the other bigger players are afraid of her now that she has become stronger...īcause now she can use her mind to beat them! Whatīs that supposed to mean?!

spooky
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:59 PM
What the fuck are you on?!?! You must be persond's favorite grandchild.

What the hell are you talking about and what is your problem? What I said is true. Oh, you forgot she talk all of that crap after the FO we all know she is damn jealous of Serena and anything to get her ahead of Serena she will do. Even Tracey Austin in one of her article said that jhh is very jealous of Serena. After all that crap she went around saying that she know players are scared of her what the hell is that all about.

spooky
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:01 PM

Oh, that's why she did that hand thing at the FO? Necause it was absolutely necessary.

Martian KC
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:03 PM
What the hell are you talking about and what is your problem? What I said is true. Oh, you forgot she talk all of that crap after the FO we all know she is damn jealous of Serena and anything to get her ahead of Serena she will do. Even Tracey Austin in one of her article said that jhh is very jealous of Serena. After all that crap she went around saying that she know players are scared of her what the hell is that all about.

The only things that have come out of your mouth are wretched shit. I hope you have a wonderful time seeing Justine's name on top!

Martian KC
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:04 PM
You really donīt know?! Go back and read articles at the time of the French and youīll know what we are talking about.

The girl said that the other bigger players are afraid of her now that she has become stronger...īcause now she can use her mind to beat them! Whatīs that supposed to mean?!

LMFAO! That's sad how you put words in her mouth and LIE yourself by saying that Justine actually said those words. :lol: It's too funny!

spooky
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:08 PM
The only things that have come out of your mouth are wretched shit. I hope you have a wonderful time seeing Justine's name on top!

Do you think I care that her name is at the top. I just have no respect for her because I do not like liars and cheats. I like her once but since that FO crap she is dog mess on my list. Hey, I am going to be very honest I can't stand the lying no class bitch. There, I said my piece.

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:09 PM
LMFAO! That's sad how you put words in her mouth and LIE yourself by saying that Justine actually said those words. :lol: It's too funny!

whatever.....if you donīt wanna see that. Itīs your problem.

Martian KC
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:09 PM
Do you think I care that her name is at the top. I just have no respect for her because I do not like liars and cheats. I like her once but since that FO crap she is dog mess on my list. Hey, I am going to be very honest I can't stand the lying no class bitch. There, I said my piece.

Rather sad and hypocritical for a willifan to classify Justine as a no class bitch.:haha:

Martian KC
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:11 PM
whatever.....if you donīt wanna see that. Itīs your problem.

Apparently, you're the one with the problems. You're seeing too much into anything Justine says, typical of a willifan. :lol:

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:13 PM
Apparently, you're the one with the problems. You're seeing too much into anything Justine says, typical of a willifan. :lol:

Thank you! I knew from the beginning that I shouldnīt take Justine. Thanks for reminding me!

spooky
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:13 PM

What do you mean by that comment? She said it more that once are you saying we should ignore what she says. I do not know where you are coming from with that comment.

Knizzle
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:24 PM
It's not fair to say that Juju got IV fluids to make her self look better the next day coming out to thrash Clijsters, Bandabou. I doubt she would go that far. As far as her comments about other players, some of those were rather strange and out of line. I understand both sides of this argument. Juju should tell the truth in her interviews when she is asked if she feels like talking about it, but it is kind of conflicting to talk about how hurt and injured and tired you are, but yet you go out on the court and blow your opponent out. If you are really that bad off, you probably wouldn't win or you would at least have some trouble on the court. Also Justine has talked about having supreme fitness and being able to handle playing alot of matches, but then you get cramps and are tired. It's not just Justine though. Kim said that she was equipped to play week in and week out, but then says she is tired. Venus and Serena don't talk about being physically tired or any small injuries they have as affecting the outcome of their matches. If they are playing, then injuries are not a factor in the match or they wouldn't be playing. That is probably what Bandabou and spooky are used to hearing.

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:27 PM
It's not fair to say that Juju got IV fluids to make her self look better the next day coming out to thrash Clijsters, Bandabou. I doubt she would go that far. As far as her comments about other players, some of those were rather strange and out of line. I understand both sides of this argument. Juju should tell the truth in her interviews when she is asked if she feels like talking about it, but it is kind of conflicting to talk about how hurt and injured and tired you are, but yet you go out on the court and blow your opponent out. If you are really that bad off, you probably wouldn't win or you would at least have some trouble on the court. Also Justine has talked about having supreme fitness and being able to handle playing alot of matches, but then you get cramps and are tired. It's not just Justine though. Kim said that she was equipped to play week in and week out, but then says she is tired. Venus and Serena don't talk about being physically tired or any small injuries they have as affecting the outcome of their matches. If they are playing, then injuries are not a factor in the match or they wouldn't be playing. That is probably what Bandabou and spooky are used to hearing.

Exactly....when you play, stick to it! Donīt come out moaning tired this, hurt that. The sisters donīt play a lot...maybe it is to prevent stuff like this...ooh Iīm hurting, this and that.

mexicotrip
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:31 PM

hahaha this is such a funny post hahaha..Do you follow the WTA...do you not remember the 100's of posts regarding Serena's "next excuse" for when she loses. And Venus' million injuries at Wimbldeon and the French lol hahahaha.

Martian KC
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:41 PM
Exactly....when you play, stick to it! Donīt come out moaning tired this, hurt that. The sisters donīt play a lot...maybe it is to prevent stuff like this...ooh Iīm hurting, this and that.

Who is?!?! Justine was asked these questions, dumbass. Do you actually know what goes on between the end of the match and interviews? It's not like Justine can avoid questions about having IV fluids stuck up her.

spooky
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:45 PM

Exactly Knizzle, jh alway says these things about her injuries because she is like a snake very sneaky with no morals.

Martian KC
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:46 PM
JUSTINE IS NUMERO UNO!

spooky
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:49 PM
hahaha this is such a funny post hahaha..Do you follow the WTA...do you not remember the 100's of posts regarding Serena's "next excuse" for when she loses. And Venus' million injuries at Wimbldeon and the French lol hahahaha.

We all know that Venus was injured at the French open and Wimbledon. Where were the excuses there we saw Venus played Serena hurt she also played kim hurt buckeling over in pain that is nothing compare to what jhh is always talking about her back and knee pain, was she buckeling over on the court with Serena's knee problem did you see it in any of her matches as I said we did not know she had knee problems until the U.S. Open. You need to clarify your post. You think if Venus was not injured at the French Open Vera would have beaten her. When she lost to Vera she did not blame her injuries she took it like a champ and took care of business at Wimbledon.

Martian KC
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:51 PM
Isn't it one or another when they lose.....either they're injured or an off day? If you're injured, don't play. It's as simple as that. :lol:

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:54 PM
Isn't it one or another when they lose.....either they're injured or an off day? If you're injured, don't play. It's as simple as that. :lol:

Uuhmmmm....when was the last time either sister played?!

Justine was injured yesterday, today....she still played. So.....?!

Martian KC
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:57 PM
Who said she was injured? She was tired, but not injured. :confused:

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:00 PM
Look....I donīt think the girl is faking injuries, but sheīs a bit of drama queen.

Still a good player, having good year in the absence of the sisters. Congratulations to her for becoming no.1. Basta.

Martian KC
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:10 PM
She's no more a drama queen than the willis?:confused:

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:13 PM

hahahaa......

spooky
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:15 PM
Look....I donīt think the girl is faking injuries, but sheīs a bit of drama queen.

Still a good player, having good year in the absence of the sisters. Congratulations to her for becoming no.1. Basta.

I have to disagree with you on this one Bandabou she is faking injuries.

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:17 PM
I have to disagree with you on this one Bandabou she is faking injuries.

sshhh....DONīT TELL NOBODY!!

Martian KC
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:17 PM
So what's the difference between venus saying she was injured all that time in RG and wimbledon and than beating players until her defeat and Justine?!?!:confused:

spooky
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:18 PM

All the drama that is surrounding V&S comes from the tour certainly not them. All they do is come to play tennis and the other players take pot shoots at them and as always they do not pay them any attention. The sisters were not at the US Open and all they talked about was V&S.

Knizzle
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:18 PM

The WS are definitely not drama queens. That's just so far off.

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:20 PM
So what's the difference between venus saying she was injured all that time in RG and wimbledon and than beating players until her defeat and Justine?!?!:confused:

Just that.....she LOST!

Martian KC
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:21 PM
Did you even watch tennis when the willis were coming up?!?! They were arrogant, foul-mouthed, and full of themselves. It made the tour interesting, but they caused tons of drama. So don't talk out of your asses.

Knizzle
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:23 PM

Venus never said she she lost in RG because of her injuries. At Wimbledon she didn't reinjure herself until the semifinal, so I'm not seeing the point you are trying to make.

Knizzle
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:23 PM
Did you even watch tennis when the willis were coming up?!?! They were arrogant, foul-mouthed, and full of themselves. It made the tour interesting, but they caused tons of drama. So don't talk out of your asses.

Quotes please :confused:

Use a different word than foul-mouthed because they are not foul mouthed when dealing with the media.

spooky
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:24 PM

You are a f....ing liar thoes girls were never foul-mouth. Where the hell did you get that from? They are the classy players on tour.

Martian KC
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:24 PM
Venus never said she she lost in RG because of her injuries. At Wimbledon she didn't reinjure herself until the semifinal, so I'm not seeing the point you are trying to make.

Ah soo they were just excuses that willifans made for her loses. :lol:

Martian KC
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:25 PM
You are a f....ing liar thoes girls were never foul-mouth. Where the hell did you get that from? They are the classy players on tour.

:haha: :haha: :haha: Stay in Neverland Ranch with MJ.

Knizzle
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:27 PM
Ah soo they were just excuses that willifans made for her loses. :lol:

Losses, KC, Losses. And yes some people attribute Venus' injuries to why she lost the Zvonareva at the French and the Wimbledon final to Serena.

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:27 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: Stay in Neverland Ranch with MJ.

Is this the best you can do?! They asked ypu for quotes and you come up with this?! Pathetic really.....so where are those quotes from the arrogant Williamses.

Martian KC
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:30 PM
Please, everyone is familiar with their arrogance. Don't try to even deny it.

Knizzle
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:31 PM
Please, everyone is familiar with their arrogance. Don't try to even deny it.

Quotes??:confused:

Venus Forever
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:38 PM
Losses, KC, Losses. And yes some people attribute Venus' injuries to why she lost the Zvonareva at the French and the Wimbledon final to Serena.

I think the injury caused her loss in an indirect way.

She wasn't injured during the match, but, due to practicing only the day before Roland Garros, she wasn't ready. It was more of a lack of match play on the clay.

Rest assured, if Venus wasn't injured during the entire clay season, she would have progressed a lot further into the tournament.

shap_half
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:39 PM

So how does that mean she called them dumb?

I think she's referring to mental strenght. English is not her first language so maybe you should try to read in between the lines and not just the lines.

Knizzle
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:45 PM

I think she's referring to mental strenght. English is not her first language so maybe you should try to read in between the lines and not just the lines.

I don't think English not being her first language had anything to do with the statement she was making.

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:46 PM

Sure, sure.....pluuzzz, not even yourself donīt believe that.

shap_half
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:48 PM
Sure, sure.....pluuzzz, not even yourself donīt believe that.
Until she says "you're dumb" herself I won't believe she did it. is English her first language? Does she know the nuances of saying certain words?

bandabou
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:52 PM
Until she says "you're dumb" herself I won't believe she did it. is English her first language? Does she know the nuances of saying certain words?

Hahahaa......itīs so nice to see a fan defend his/her fav like this!

This is what we call:" see no evil, hear no evil."

shap_half
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:06 AM
Hahahaa......itīs so nice to see a fan defend his/her fav like this!

This is what we call:" see no evil, hear no evil."

it's so disgusting to see a tennis fan to be as presumptious as this. Tell me, why would Justine say that people are dumb. And are you denying that English is not Justine's first language. But good for you if you are as fluent in your first language as you are with one that is not. And good for you that you expect everyone to be the same.

spooky
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:12 AM
it's so disgusting to see a tennis fan to be as presumptious as this. Tell me, why would Justine say that people are dumb. And are you denying that English is not Justine's first language. But good for you if you are as fluent in your first language as you are with one that is not. And good for you that you expect everyone to be the same.

When ever jh talk shit you people always making excuses for her stating English is not her first language. That statement she made about the Williams are not happy now was loud and clear in English. Give me a break.

bandabou
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:24 AM

Pluuzzz! Donīt go on the: " I donīt speak English, so donīt hold me on it." tour. From the moment she said:" Everybody is happy, but the Williams..." after the French and then the comments of using brains, that Serena is afraid of her.....those arenīt things lost in translation.

starr
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:28 AM

:haha:

A Serena fan complaining someone else is a drama queen!!

Oh my god. :haha:

Cybelle Darkholme
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:28 AM
I would post again that interview of Myskina about Justine's acting, but what's a point, we all know that very well even without that.

what interview? I'd like to read that.

bandabou
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:29 AM
:haha:

A Serena fan complaining someone else is a drama queen!!

Oh my god. :haha:

And why is it so funny?! So Serenaīs a drama queen too?! Then show me the moments where she behaved as drama queen.

starr
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:32 AM
Oh...... like getting sick on seaweed and vomiting all night and hardly being able to stay on the court and being a hypocondiac and being 9000 notches below her best and crying and sobbing about how hard she has had it all her life and how she is deathly afraid to fly and the tiara and .... but my fingers are tired now.

bandabou
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:37 AM
Oh...... like getting sick on seaweed and vomiting all night and hardly being able to stay on the court and being a hypocondiac and being 9000 notches below her best and crying and sobbing about how hard she has had it all her life and how she is deathly afraid to fly and the tiara and .... but my fingers are tired now.

Hmmm.....did she or didnīt she end up LOSING all those matches?! Drama queen to me is when you complain from numerous injuries, yet they still barely effect your play and you still end up winning your match.

So sobbing because a crowd booed you makes you a drama-queen?! This coming only two years after they did it to you for the first time!Youīre really sad!

starr
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:40 AM
it's the how hard she has had it all her life part of the whole sobbing thing. And you know just before that she said how much she liked it when the crowd was against her and how much incentive it gave her. I think what she didn't like was losing and she took it like a spoiled baby.

starr
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:42 AM
And maybe to you you have to win to avoid being a drama queen, but not to me.

And her stupid flying remarks had nothing to do with a tennis match even. She is overly dramatic in all that she does. She loves attention anyway she can get it. DRAMA QUEEN

JustineTime
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:44 AM
it's the how hard she has had it all her life part of the whole sobbing thing. And you know just before that she said how much she liked it when the crowd was against her and how much incentive it gave her. I think what she didn't like was losing and she took it like a spoiled baby.

Yup.

shap_half
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:52 AM
Pluuzzz! Donīt go on the: " I donīt speak English, so donīt hold me on it." tour. From the moment she said:" Everybody is happy, but the Williams..." after the French and then the comments of using brains, that Serena is afraid of her.....those arenīt things lost in translation.

Is that what you got out of what I said? To me this just proves that you will twist everything to support your arguements.

Well listen here because I will say what I have to say in more concise manner: TRY TO BE A LITTLE LESS IGNORANT

starr
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:55 AM
If you take away twisting from him what will he have left but derision???

:confused:

bandabou
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:05 AM

Okay......still me thinks that the crowd had an impact on the result. Every move Serena made, she was getting booed....first serve faults were clapped on...etc.

She shouldnīt have given them the pleasure to watch her cry and then Carlos Rodriguez saying it gave him a great pleasure to see Serena cry.

Those things are just evil. Of course itīs easier to brush them aside when you win.

bandabou
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:07 AM
Is that what you got out of what I said? To me this just proves that you will twist everything to support your arguements.

Well listen here because I will say what I have to say in more concise manner: TRY TO BE A LITTLE LESS IGNORANT

If you say: Donīt take everything you read about what Justine said seriously, because English isnīt her first language. What do I have to make out of that, then?!

shap_half
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:10 AM
If you say: Donīt take everything you read about what Justine said seriously, because English isnīt her first language. What do I have to make out of that, then?!

Is that what I said? I said that you need to read between the lines and not the lines themselves. I said that you need to understand that the things Justine are saying may mean something else because English is not her first language and therefore her word choices may be flawed.

bandabou
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:22 AM
Is that what I said? I said that you need to read between the lines and not the lines themselves. I said that you need to understand that the things Justine are saying may mean something else because English is not her first language and therefore her word choices may be flawed.

O.k...so why when Serena says something it has to be taken literally then?! I mean sometime she can mean something different as well too,no?!

switz
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:22 AM
she definitey exaggerates the way in which cramps are affecting her during points IMO.

i don't know why henin fans acknowledge this stuff though. just let them vent their frustration and don't take it personally.

spooky
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:27 AM

Don't get mad because no one writes about jh. I guess she is not that interesting.

switz
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:36 AM
Don't get mad because no one writes about jh. I guess she is not that interesting.

aren't you the one who started this thread?

spooky
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:38 AM

Yes, I did. Why did you asked?

spooky
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:42 AM

I Just read your post again and I see where you are coming from. However, I was answering another post and for your information this post was started because of all of jh shannigans and her decitefullness that is why I started the post about her. When you talk about people you want people to talk about you in a positive way but jh does not give you anything positive to talk about her. I will always view her as a cheat and a liar.

shap_half
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:47 AM
O.k...so why when Serena says something it has to be taken literally then?! I mean sometime she can mean something different as well too,no?!

so because it happens to serena, it should happen to justine, too?
two wrongs do not make a right

bandabou
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:48 AM
so because it happens to serena, it should happen to justine, too?
two wrongs do not make a right

But why is it ALWAYS a Williams-sister that has to be at the wrong end?!

switz
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:48 AM
I Just read your post again and I see where you are coming from. However, I was answering another post and for your information this post was started because of all of jh shannigans and her decitefullness that is why I started the post about her. When you talk about people you want people to talk about you in a positive way but jh does not give you anything positive to talk about her. I will always view her as a cheat and a liar.

i'm well aware of that, i just didn't understand your response to starr's post. it sounded like you were saying people find serena interesting because all of the the ecxcuses she makes. i'm sure that was not your intention, but go re-read what you said.

shap_half
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:54 AM
But why is it ALWAYS a Williams-sister that has to be at the wrong end?!

so if the sisters have been wronged then others should be wronged too?

bandabou
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:00 AM
so if the sisters have been wronged then others should be wronged too?

Of course not.....but I just find it annoying that other players can do NO wrong and the sisters can do NO good.

But I guess that is life...

Martian Willow
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:06 AM
...bandabou is funny... :)

shap_half
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:07 AM
Of course not.....but I just find it annoying that other players can do NO wrong and the sisters can do NO good.

but what you're doing is that becuase it happens to the sisters you try to do it to others, and that's not fair.

spooky
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:08 AM
i'm well aware of that, i just didn't understand your response to starr's post. it sounded like you were saying people find serena interesting because all of the the ecxcuses she makes. i'm sure that was not your intention, but go re-read what you said.

You know what switz, I am so tired (oops) of this thread that I have totally lost interest. This is it for me I will not be coming back here again. This thread will go on forever and ever and of course no one will have a fair conclusion. ;) I am out of here. Everyone have a good evening.

switz
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:13 AM

that's bullshit. yes, there are posters who will never praise the sisters, but don't make out that everyone else is always looking to bring them down. IMO you guys spend a hell of lot more time posting about how badly they are treated than anyone else spends actually talking badly about them (besides a few sad little people). plenty of players cop shit on this board henin (but you wouldn't know anything about that), clijsters (but you wouldn't know anything about that), capriati, myskina, dokic, hantuchova, KOURNIKOVA etc etc. they might not get as much attention, but they aren't the greatest players in the world either.

i'm not saying that there aren't arseholes who target the sisters on this board, and i'm not saying there aren't racists either. what i am saying is that there are plenty of people who aren't fans of the sisters who still respect and praise them when they are deserving of it. so stop trying to pigeon-hole everyone.

switz
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:18 AM
You know what switz, I am so tired (oops) of this thread that I have totally lost interest. This is it for me I will not be coming back here again. This thread will go on forever and ever and of course no one will have a fair conclusion. ;) I am out of here. Everyone have a good evening.

a conclusion that everyone agrees on is a luxury rarely available on this baord. this board is really only good for a few cat fights ;)

bandabou
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:37 AM
but what you're doing is that becuase it happens to the sisters you try to do it to others, and that's not fair.

Nope...about Justine I just stated that........if it were a Williams, she would have been burned. Justine says it: itīs great.

Just a statement. I like Justine...she can play splendid tennis....just because she ainīt my fav, doesnīt mean i canīt say good things about her...itīs the Williams who donīt receive such treatment.