PDA

View Full Version : In This Thread, we lists things that dipshits think are "cool" but really aren't

Car Key Boi
Oct 19th, 2003, 06:08 PM
i'll start off with (in no particular order)

Harry Potter

the Hummer H2

*bling-bling on automobiles, especially spoilers and air dams on cars clearly not used for racing (guarenteed to attract the attention of the Car Key Boi and his Swisstech Utili-Key)

cell phones on belt clips

*downloaded custom ring tones for cell phones

*tattoos

Abercrappie

Felch

extra wide-leg jeans, the type that can fit a midget in each leg

wearing bowling shoes when not bowling (WFT??)

*reading books that are current movies in public, just so they can later tell everyone that the book was better

*hanging religious trinkets around yuor house AS LONG AS they do not belong to a religion that one of yuor potential guests practices in order to appear cultured and spiritual yet "educated" blah

*white bois with afros

*Japanese hippy wanna-bes

Japanimation

anti-globalism

veganism

anarchism

libertarianism

only posting America/Bush/Repub bashing threads in NT on wtaworldtard

- Car Key Boi :mad:
Note: * denotes: attention-whore trait

Martian Willow
Oct 19th, 2003, 06:14 PM
*reading books that are current movies in public, just so they can later tell everyone that the book was better

:lol:

...veganism is cooler than vegetarianism imho...didn't realise felching was considered cool...but I doubt many vegans do it... :)

Car Key Boi
Oct 19th, 2003, 06:23 PM
FELCH (makers of crappy jewelry, trinkets blah) not FELCHING :p

ys
Oct 19th, 2003, 07:18 PM
Hip-hop..

decemberlove
Oct 19th, 2003, 07:29 PM
ANYTHING WITH LOGOS.
replica coach, gucci, vutton bags...
or even the real signature bags. if youre really got the money, youd be buying the higher price line without the ugly logos all over the place.

trucker hats. please. go. away.

King Satan
Oct 19th, 2003, 07:34 PM
faded jeans, and cargo shorts.

I used to get made fun of for having those before they were "in style" :rolleyes:

ys
Oct 19th, 2003, 07:34 PM
ANYTHING WITH LOGOS.
replica coach, gucci, vutton bags...
or even the real signature bags.

That exactly goes by definition. Anything that is made to attract attention, such as logos, signatures or bumper stickers are considered to be a sign of low class. There are however few exceptions for that role. The polo player of Ralph Lauren and the croc of Lacoste is considered to be OK and cool.

decemberlove
Oct 19th, 2003, 07:39 PM
That exactly goes by definition. Anything that is made to attract attention, such as logos, signatures or bumper stickers are considered to be a sign of low class. There are however few exceptions for that role. The polo player of Ralph Lauren and the croc of Lacoste is considered to be OK and cool.

well yes, one small logo is alright, which is why the RL and Lacoste logo are excluded from that rule. you dont see people with lil alligators ALL OVER the shirt walking down the street... you see a lil alligator in te left corner of the shirt.
but those ugly LV bags with the ugly colors, or lil girls with a coach purse that has the C all over it... ick. ive got a coach purse but its all leather... no logo except for the inside lining. i just think things look a lot classier without trying to advertise for a company. which is why i hate hip hop fashion so much now.

alexusjonesfan
Oct 19th, 2003, 07:47 PM
My mom think's I'm cool :dance:

decemberlove
Oct 19th, 2003, 07:49 PM
people who are constantly on their cellies. and im talking about students and younger. kids who ride their bikes and talk on their cell phones. lol wtf?

i hate going to class and as soon as we leave peopel jumping on their cell phone. i can understand if youre older and have a career.... but your shit aint that important bitch if youre still in college or high school.

Amadé
Oct 19th, 2003, 07:52 PM
http://community.kournikova.com/images/smilies/king.gif Untied shoe laces. What the hell is the point with that?

decemberlove
Oct 19th, 2003, 07:53 PM
my sneaks laces always untie when im walking around and i never bend down to tie them up. im lazy :D

sartrista7
Oct 19th, 2003, 07:54 PM
Mmm, huge logos seconded. If I'm going to advertise something... the company pays me, not the other way round. Not that I would take any money to wear those ugly clothes anyway.

Hip-hop music is cool; hip-hop culture is not. So nouveau riche, so tacky.

Weed is not cool. It makes you boring.

The Strokes are not cool. They are boring.

Amadé
Oct 19th, 2003, 07:55 PM
http://community.kournikova.com/images/smilies/king.gif Call me lame, but I always double knot. :D

decemberlove
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:03 PM
ugh. i hate the strokes, and, in fact, i hate that whole fucking genre of whiny boys. also cant stand this new trend of coldplay worship.

Colin B
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:08 PM
Anyone over eighteen wearing a baseball cap back-to-front.
Anyone over twenty wearing a baseball cap at all.
Anyone over sixteen on a skateboard/BMX (rollerblades are fine :bigwave: )
Anyone over twenty chewing gum.
'Boob jobs'
Sushi - IT'S RAW FISH FOR FUCKS SAKE!!
Eating 'designer sandwitches' when what you really want is a McDonalds.
Humourous ties

sartrista7
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:08 PM
All The Strokes do is drone drone drone the same fucking chord over and over again. The singer needs to stop opening his mouth.

I like Coldplay, but this OTT adulation for them is bizarre, and very wrong.

People wanting to be in constant contact are not cool... just because we have email and mobile phones and whatever doesn't mean we have to use them. Sometimes it's nice to know that no one can get hold of you.

Indie snobbery is not cool. It doesn't matter whether they wrote their own songs or not; no one ever dissed Billie Holiday for that.

Jackass is not cool.

sartrista7
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:09 PM
Oh Colin, you may be right about baseball caps but sushi really is delicious :drool:

Car Key Boi
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:15 PM
'Boob jobs'
Humourous ties

Engineer Boi, the Car Key Boi salutes YUO! :rocker2:

GBFH
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:16 PM
those purses with murals on them are obnoxious. and everyone seems to have them :rolleyes:

and cell phones are god-awful. and why why why after EVERY PROFESSOR talks about it, can people NOT turn off their phones before coming to class? it's indescribably rude for your annoying ring tone to go off in the middle of a lecture. fucking people.

Crazy Canuck
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:16 PM
Anyone over sixteen on a skateboard/BMX (rollerblades are fine)

*ahem* When it's extremely sunny and I'm going to be sitting outside all day, then my fugly faded ball cap makes PERFECT sense.

Also, chewing gum gets the beer smell off my breathe and tastes good too.

Then again, I've never made a note of either thinking these things were cool, or trying to be cool ;)

Car Key Boi
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:17 PM
people who are constantly on their cellies. and im talking about students and younger. kids who ride their bikes and talk on their cell phones. lol wtf?

i hate going to class and as soon as we leave peopel jumping on their cell phone. i can understand if youre older and have a career.... but your shit aint that important bitch if youre still in college or high school.

decemberlove, the Car Key Boi salutes YUO! :rocker2:

Colin B
Oh Colin, you may be right about baseball caps but sushi really is delicious :drool:
What it tastes like is irrelevant; I live too near the sea to ever eat anything that comes out of it unless it has been thoroughly cooked!

decemberlove
whenever i eat a meal, i pop in some dental gum if im not home to brush. colin, you must go around with bad breath. :p

Crazy Canuck
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:18 PM
whenever i eat a meal, i pop in some dental gum if im not home to brush. colin, you must go around with bad breath. :p
Amen to that :p

GBFH
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:19 PM
people like Jack Nicholson who wear sunglasses all day, everyday.

people who judge you by the kind of car you drive.

people that root for an up and coming athlete just to pompously declare later that they were fans, "before he/she got good."

Crazy Canuck
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:20 PM
people that root for an up and coming athlete just to pompously declare later that they were fans, "before he/she got good."

:devil:

Giuliano
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:21 PM
Dunno, ppl 2 lazy 2 type evry leter. Somtime Im lik wtf, ya no?

Reality shows

Trying too hard to be cool.

I too think that sushis are delicious and I may well be the least cool person on Earth.

Chris_Martin's_woman
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:23 PM
im not sure if someone said this yet, but rap music:ras:

Colin B
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:24 PM
Ooooh just remembered: Lattes. If you want to drink hot milk, go ahead, if you want some coffee, get a bloody espresso - and don't even mention decaff!

GBFH
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:25 PM
:devil:

and i specifically had YOU in mind when writing that..."i used to like hewitt, before he got good :p" ;)

but i love you, anyway. will you marry me, rebecca?

GBFH
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:27 PM
Dunno, ppl 2 lazy 2 type evry leter. Somtime Im lik wtf, ya no?

holy shit YES that pisses me off. honestly, how difficult is it to type "you?" it's two more fucking letters. lazy-ass people.

decemberlove
those purses with murals on them are obnoxious. and everyone seems to have them :rolleyes:

and cell phones are god-awful. and why why why after EVERY PROFESSOR talks about it, can people NOT turn off their phones before coming to class? it's indescribably rude for your annoying ring tone to go off in the middle of a lecture. fucking people.

cos they wanna feel important. i ahve this girl who is CONSTANTLY checking her cellie in class... every 5 minutes atleast. your life cant be that important when youre 18, im sorry, but it just isnt.

lol @ murals on purses. i hate all of the trends out right now. those sneaker boots were terrible... glad its winter and no one is wearing them anymore.

also, WHY IS THE 80's BACK? i dont think its been long enough to make us suffer through those ugly, neon colors again.

Crazy Canuck
and i specifically had YOU in mind when writing that..."i used to like hewitt, before he got good :p" ;)

but i love you, anyway. will you marry me, rebecca?
Of course I will :kiss: I thought that you'd never ask! :sad: <--tears of joy

But seriously... did i really say that I used to like Hewitt? Damn... I must have been under the influence.

Crazy Canuck
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:28 PM
holy shit YES that pisses me off. honestly, how difficult is it to type "you?" it's two more fucking letters. lazy-ass people.
The best is when they go a step further and beging to extend the "u" to become "u're", "u'd", "ur" :p

decemberlove
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:29 PM
starbucks

...i know ill get smacked for saying that, but im so sick of seeing a fucking starbucks everywhere. went to New Hope, Penn. the last two weekends and there was a starbucks there... ruining the cute, indie atmosphere.

Knizzle
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:29 PM
talking like snoop- for shizzle my knizzle

*Knizzle looks at his username* Hey I resent that!! :fiery:

LOL!! :lol:

Crazy Canuck
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:30 PM
starbucks

...ill know ill get smacked for saying that, but im so sick of seeing a fucking starbucks everywhere. went to New Hope, Penn. the last two weekends and there was a starbucks there... ruining the cute, indie atmosphere.
Yes, starbucks is lame. Tim hortons is cool though ;)

GBFH
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:30 PM

But seriously... did i really say that I used to like Hewitt? Damn... I must have been under the influence.

:sad: <---- mutual happy tears :) oh, the life we'll have together!

yeup...you could've been acting facetious, though...wouldn't be the first time ;)

GBFH
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:31 PM

THANK you! i could NOT for the life of me remember what that place is called. razor mentioned it's like a dunkin donuts combined with a starbucks.

although...i do love the hot caramel cider at starbucks...mmmm....good stuff. and tazoberry with cream. okay, i'm thirsty.

decemberlove
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:32 PM
funny you say facetious, g.. cos i was just gonna list that as the popular "big" word to use now.

notice how every few months theres a word or phrase people use to sound more intelligent? it just seems everywhere i go now i hear people using the word facetious whereas a few months back i rarely heard it used :)

:kiss:

also, ill type "u" sometimes when im drunk or tired or only typing with one hand...

GBFH
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:32 PM
oh, and after seeing GoDominique's thread...people who bag on curling are annoying. especially when most of the people who hate on it probably don't even know what it is.

Mase
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:33 PM
THANK you! i could NOT for the life of me remember what that place is called. razor mentioned it's like a dunkin donuts combined with a starbucks.

although...i do love the hot caramel cider at starbucks...mmmm....good stuff. and tazoberry with cream. okay, i'm thirsty.

Yummmmm now thats good stuff :lick:

Colin B
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:33 PM
No because I don't eat raw fish and seldom eat meat. I also brush my teeth regulatly and use a mouth rinse after meals.
Chewing gum fucks up your digestive system, causing it to produce acids it won't need and usually contains sugar, which does more harm than good to your teeth.
It also looks unsightly. :p

decemberlove
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:34 PM

never heard of tims

i think krispy kreme is overrated as fuck, thou.
all it is is air and sugar, people call that a donut? psht

Crazy Canuck
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:34 PM
:sad: <---- mutual happy tears :) oh, the life we'll have together!

yeup...you could've been acting facetious, though...wouldn't be the first time ;)
Or maybe I'm just kidding now because I'm too embarassed to admit that I used to like Hewitt ;)

decemberlove
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:36 PM
No because I don't eat raw fish and seldom eat meat. I also brush my teeth regulatly and use a mouth rinse after meals.
Chewing gum fucks up your digestive system, causing it to produce acids it won't need and usually contains sugar, which does more harm than good to your teeth.
It also looks unsightly. :p

so i assume you never eat out or are you one of those OCD freaks that carry around mouth rinse with them? :p

i dont eat meat or fish either... mostly italian food for me... but i still haveto chew gum after meals [trident contains no sugar] and esp after i have been drinking :)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:36 PM

Tim Hortons is cheaper and faster than starbucks, but doesn't offer as many specialty drinks... their idea of a specialty drink is hot water and powder ;) But it still tastes damn good. Their food is very good as well - they do sandwiches and soups, and their donuts put Dunkin Donuts to shame.

GBFH
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:37 PM
funny you say facetious, g.. cos i was just gonna list that as the popular "big" word to use now.

notice how every few months theres a word or phrase people use to sound more intelligent? it just seems everywhere i go now i hear people using the word facetious whereas a few months back i rarely heard it used :)

:kiss:

also, ill type "u" sometimes when im drunk or tired or only typing with one hand...

lmao! sorry...the word came into my vocab after my freshman psych class...the teacher would always say something horrible then smile slyly and say, "ah, i'm just being facetious." i just HAD to know what it meant.

back on that cell phone stuff...my quasi-ex, who was permanently attached to his cell phone, called me once from a Devils game just because he was "bored" and wanted someone to talk to. was i wrong to bitch him out about that? i mean....if you're gonna talk to me, at least have the tact not to mention you're calling because noone else was home and you were BORED. idiot :rolleyes:

in other words...cell phones should be banned. and those goddamn collect call commercials need to be taken OFF THE AIR!!!!!!

Kart
FELCH (makers of crappy jewelry, trinkets blah) not FELCHING :p

Thank you for clearing that up, I was about to ask.

decemberlove
Yummmmm now thats good stuff :lick:

no, whats good stuff is your avy... yummy colin! :lick:

Crazy Canuck
never heard of tims

I don't think there are any Tims in the US, but they are extremely popular in Canada... at least from Ontario out east they are, I dunno about out west. I come from a city of about 75000 people are there are easily 7 or 8 of them ;)

GBFH
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:39 PM
never heard of tims

alright, it's confirmed. holiday and i are destined for one another. i HATE krispy kreme! that double glazing is just plain nasty. daylight donuts back in tulsa...now THAT was a donut :drool:

decemberlove
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:40 PM
another one:

hypocrites...

people who fucking derail threads *GBFH, Love, Becca* :p

:p

pReUrBrIyN
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:41 PM
people who pretend like they are black...

i simply don't understand that

GBFH
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:41 PM
people who fucking derail threads *GBFH, Love, Becca* :p

People who start threads with their names and their buddy names in them :D :p

:wavey:

;)

lmao, i used to think it was annoying until there was a thread with my name in it. :o

oh...and anything my mom likes has definently jumped the shark..."trading spaces," "while you were out," and "queer eye for the straight guy."

Mase
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:42 PM
no, whats good stuff is your avy... yummy colin! :lick:

:worship: :worship: There were so many good pics of him, Im just going to have to rotate them :lol:

Crazy Canuck
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:43 PM
i mean....if you're gonna talk to me, at least have the tact not to mention you're calling because noone else was home and you were BORED. idiot

I did that to a friend of mine not long ago ;) I went to the bar with my friends and it sucked, so I called him and was like "you're the only one home, mind if I pop by". haha... I'm an idiot ;)

Colin B
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:43 PM
so i assume you never eat out or are you one of those OCD freaks that carry around mouth rinse with them? :p

i dont eat meat or fish either... mostly italian food for me... but i still haveto chew gum after meals [trident contains no sugar] and esp after i have been drinking :)

OCD? :confused:

I think the worst cases of smelly breath are people who eat, smoke and booze at the same time. Do they have no sense of smell?

adss
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:44 PM
people who dislike an artist or band simply because they think they are "sell-outs", grow up.

GBFH
I did that to a friend of mine not long ago ;) I went to the bar with my friends and it sucked, so I called him and was like "you're the only one home, mind if I pop by". haha... I'm an idiot ;)

nah, it was your buddy, not your bf or gf ;) in your case, it's perfectly acceptable.

Crazy Canuck
I've never been to a Krispy Kreme (speaking of things that are not cool - interchanging the "c" and "k" in order to look cute - bah), but apparently we have a couple up here... one in Windsor and some in Toronto? Whatever. They'll never beat out Tim Hortons :p

Crazy Canuck
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:47 PM
nah, it was your buddy, not your bf or gf ;) in your case, it's perfectly acceptable.
Good to know :p

SJW
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:47 PM

haha YOU used to be a Lleyton fan?!

why did ya stop? :devil:

Dirty Sanchez
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:49 PM
Burberry Caps, Burberry Bags, Burberry Trousers, Burberry anything...........

Afterdark music (It's not purely belta for christ's sake it's the same bass beats every time!)

Irish rugby songs being played at English, Welsh and Scottish rugby matches.

To have a huge exhausts sutiable for Formula 1 cars on the back of Ford Fiesta's

I think all of them are pretty much just about Britain and even just the Geordie area for some of them but they are what annoys the hell out of me!!! :fiery:

SJW
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:49 PM
Tim Hortons :drool:

Crazy Canuck
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:51 PM
haha YOU used to be a Lleyton fan?!

why did ya stop? :devil:
I wasn't a fan exactly... I was just curious, as I always am of the young prodigy types :p Then I started seeing him on TV and having to watched him turned me away for good ;)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:52 PM

Afterdark music (It's not purely belta for christ's sake it's the same bass beats every time!)

To have a huge exhausts sutiable for Formula 1 cars on the back of Ford Fiesta's

I think all of them are pretty much just about Britain and even just the Geordie area for some of them but they are what annoys the hell out of me!!! :fiery:
I still can't believe that your name has been left as "dirty sanchez". That makes my fucking day.

adss
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:52 PM
trucker hats
and
trucker hats being worn backwards and to the side

i blame ashton kutcher

Crazy Canuck
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:54 PM
Visors in general, but especially ones being worn off centered or backwards. There is no fucking point to a visor if you don't wear it correctly.

Crazy Canuck
Visors in general, but especially ones being worn off centered or backwards. There is no fucking point to a visor if you don't wear it correctly.
i had this friend in highschool who used to wear his visor upside down and backwards - needless to say, this was a shortlived friendship.

GBFH
Good to know :p

:p back :p

decemberlove
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:55 PM
apparently NOT- on Friday on my way to work on the bus this woman got on next to me and she reeked of cigarette smoke, it was so bad that i had to cover my nose the entire time- I was like dude, you don't smell that- at 8:30 a.m in the morning.

lol- Love- i'm no hypocrite, i never derail threads :p

riiiiiiiiight. dont you remember when someone had a poll and you and i were on there as thread hijackers? :p

the worst is when someone who smokes tries to cover it up with perfume! ugh! perfume and cigs DO NOT MIX. esp if its sweet body spray from VS... i remember girls in high school used to do that. nastiness.

SJW
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:56 PM
hi sjw :kiss:

how YOU doin'? :devil::p

Crazy Canuck
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:59 PM
i'm derailing :p becca i have a quest. i've wanted to ask you- how come you like spanish players- i know you like others but...i used to think you were spanish but now i know that to not be true, so why? maybe there is no deep answer but...
Because I think it's cool? ;) No worries... my friend cracked on me real bad when he discovered my Spanish and French flags hanging beside my bed, and smirked at my explanation.

It's partly coincidence, but also because I like clay court tennis the best, and they tend to be the experts ;) I don't like *all* Spaniards anyways... there are many that I don't care for. The only ones I *really* like are Ferrero, Corretja, Nadal, Robredo, and Lopez is growing on me.

Anyways - I'm off for now, I'll finish answering this later ;)

GBFH
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:59 PM
i'm derailing :p becca i have a quest. i've wanted to ask you- how come you like spanish players- i know you like others but...i used to think you were spanish but now i know that to not be true, so why? maybe there is no deep answer but...

because they're hot.

even rebecca must have a superficial side ;)

Giuliano
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:00 PM
That reminds me of a time on the bus. It was soooooo crowded that I couldn't move. Of course, there was a girl with the greasiest hair I have ever seen just in front of me and I had to bear the smell of fried stuff and smoke all along. :mad:

Car Key Boi
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:00 PM
people who pretend like they are black...

i simply don't understand that

the CKB and a bunch of his bois plead guilty to that charge :D

http://carkeyboi.com/dump/stromfrontattack5.jpg

decemberlove
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:04 PM
how YOU doin'? :devil::p

stay away from my girlie!

dont make me go after cari, bia!

Car Key Boi
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:10 PM

dirty sanchez
5 definitions found:
an affectionate term, for an affectionate act. After a session of sweet loving, the male partner wipes his hand accross his backside, paying particular attention to the index finger. The finger is then wiped gently accross his female partners top lip, leaving an authentic looking mexican moustache.. Or a 'dirty sanchez'.
"I love you more than anything, please accept this dirty sanchez as a token of my appreciation".
its when a man and a woman engage in anal sex, then the man takes his penis and rubs it on the girls upper lip leaving a moustache.
"After having anal sex, the man gave the woman a dirty sanchez."
When you are railing a girl doggy style
and you put your finger in her chilli chute, and pull it out and wipe it under her nose.
along with the dirty shit-smearing term it is also a badass jackass type show from wales where they do the CRAZIEST shit
"did you see Dirty Sanchez yesterday? It was dutty"
A Mexican wino who will tell you his life story for a a sixpack. He "lives" up on 42nd and 5th of NYC, most of the time.
"Man, Sanchez knows how to pick up the bag ladies."

:rocker2:

SJW
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:21 PM
stay away from my girlie!

dont make me go after cari, bia!

pffffffffffffftttttttt :mad:

try it. Cari is mine :hearts:

Dirty Sanchez
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:26 PM
What's wrong with my name, Crazy Canuck? :confused:

Where'd you get all those definitions CKB??? :confused:

I don't like being the topic of conversation!! ;)

Dirty Sanchez
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:34 PM
Aaaaahhh....... the magic of Urbandictionary.com! ;)

Car Key Boi
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:35 PM
What's wrong with my name, Crazy Canuck? :confused:

Where'd you get all those definitions CKB??? :confused:

I don't like being the topic of conversation!! ;)

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=90870 ;)

Dirty Sanchez
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:42 PM
Oh right, I didn't think anyone had picked up on the name change! ;)

I have no idea how I never saw that thread!!

Dirty Sanchez
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:48 PM
So, do people really want me to change my username or can they live with me just staying as I am?? :)

Car Key Boi
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:56 PM
The thought of Josh okaying it cracks me the fuck up :lol:

So i say leave it :)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:02 PM
because they're hot.

even rebecca must have a superficial side ;)
Well that too :o But not all of the ones I like are hot (for example, Nadal is not)

treufreund
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:06 PM
abbreviating everything techie :rolleyes:

grown men/late teens riding tiny little dirt bikes.

the "word" bling bling

Golf

PT Cruisers. ugh.

overaccesorization, and yes I hate queer eye for the straight guy. totally vanilla and boring marketing. (yes I am gay but some of this stuff is just dumb) :fiery:

hair picks in afros

stupid pastel colored t-shirts that girls wear with stupid sayings written in glitter (the abercrombie/buckle syndrome)

puca shells

starr
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:37 AM
please tell me that someone has listed this:

Car Key Boi

Rocketta
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:15 AM
People not from the US comparing things in the US to their home brand and declaring their home brand best! That is a f*cking bore everytime. :rolleyes:

ttaM
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:50 AM
trucker hats
and
trucker hats being worn backwards and to the side

Amen to that!

-The book bag on wheels.
-Cars with vanity plates (especially ones with the drivers name on it.)

darren cahill
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:50 AM
I still can't believe that your name has been left as "dirty sanchez". That makes my fucking day.

I am with ya on that one! i just saw as i was scrolling through and did a double take and was like "WHAT????" then a huge ROTFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLL

cant believe it either and i LOVE it!

where is hail-venus...she'd love that for sure

darren cahill
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:54 AM
'Boob jobs'
Humourous ties

when i first read this one...i thought 'boob jobs' said BLOW jobs and i about freaked...blow jobs are uncool??? :eek:

then i realized what it said and can rest easy now...whew :p

PS still rolling at dirty sanchez :lol: :tape:

Rocketta
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:09 AM
wearing sweatpants & shorts with writing on the ass like JUICY(thinks Juicy coutour started it), especially when you have a Serena/J-Lo type ass :D, where the y is hanging off to the side :D

omg, I have a cousin who has a pair of pants that have that spray paint design with some saying on it. "sexy" or "juicy" or something. Its horrible! Luckily she only wears them as pajamas now. :o

gentenaire
Oct 20th, 2003, 06:16 AM
Matching purse, suitcase, backpack, jacket, pants and scarf. (LV, Gucci, Burberry, etc.)

Bacardi Breezers ("look, I'm cool, I'm drinking alcohol. I don't really like the taste of real alcoholic drinks so I went for the lemonade.")

Foreigners trying to talk ghetto slang ("da man")...

King Satan
Oct 20th, 2003, 06:18 AM
wearing sweatpants & shorts with writing on the ass like JUICY(thinks Juicy coutour started it), especially when you have a Serena/J-Lo type ass :D, where the y is hanging off to the side :D
lmao! those are da bomb! :lol:

King Satan
Oct 20th, 2003, 06:20 AM
White Rappers :tape:

King Satan
Oct 20th, 2003, 06:23 AM
pants that sag past your ass crack.

decemberlove
Oct 20th, 2003, 06:25 AM
White Rappers :tape:

give me the names of 5 white rappers.

King Satan
Oct 20th, 2003, 07:08 AM
Vanilla Ice, Eminem, Kid Rock, The informant (or something like that lol) and ummmm fred durst.

King Satan
Oct 20th, 2003, 07:36 AM
oh btw, i was talking about all the white wannabe rappers that sprung up everywhere after eminem. (in the suburbs.....not in the music biz)

Hurley
Oct 20th, 2003, 07:50 AM
"The Matrix" movies, Dave Matthews, and Corona. All so terribly bland.

Hot 92 Jamz
Oct 20th, 2003, 09:54 AM

The Beastie Boys, House of Pain, 3rd Bass, Snow and Bubba Sparxx. Actually I named 9.

Hot 92 Jamz
Oct 20th, 2003, 10:07 AM
I don't think they're 'dipshits' but....

People who think in order to be "alternative"-minded that they have to dress the part (insert "fringey" style of choice).

Guys, my best guessestimate between 13-30, who still have that same trendy short haircut that was "cool" in '97. If you don't know which haircut I'm talking about, think Carson Daly, David Schwimmer, etc. Some guys even got it though it looked stupid on their hair texture (you need spiky hair!).

Whites, Asians, Hispanics and Arabs who insisted on "acting black" (in speech, dance and mannerisms) in front of African-Americans.

Pretending to like sports even when you don't know shit about it.

Pretending to like the arts even when you don't know shit about it.

Americans who pretend to be more European but come across more like Eurotrash. :haha:

SJW
Oct 20th, 2003, 11:38 AM
Vanilla Ice, Eminem, Kid Rock, The informant (or something like that lol) and ummmm fred durst.

do you mean Snow who sang "informer"?

i refuse to believe Fred Durst is a rapper. then you might as well include all those shitty nu rockers on the list

sartrista7
Oct 20th, 2003, 11:42 AM

5 white rappers who are good:

Princess Superstar, Beastie Boys, Bubba Sparxxx, Northern State, 3D (Massive Attack).

decemberlove
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:40 PM

lol exactly. ignorance

ill bill. non-phixion. slug. aesop rock. copywrite.

decemberlove
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:40 PM
cant forget necro either

rand
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:52 PM
armstrong...people think he's cool bt really isn't :cool:

Rocketta
Oct 20th, 2003, 03:12 PM
I loved "ugly" by Bubba Sparxx until I saw him perform it. :o and yes I knew he was white before I saw him perform. However, that dude had zero rythym and was throwing me off to just watch him. That ruined the whole experience. :mad:

decemberlove
Oct 20th, 2003, 05:23 PM
oh btw, i was talking about all the white wannabe rappers that sprung up everywhere after eminem. (in the suburbs.....not in the music biz)

yeah, my whole point was to prove that you dont know too many white rappers. kid rock and fred durst dont count, love :)
and next time, specify :p
there are a lot of white rappers that have been in the game long afore eminem

King Satan
Oct 20th, 2003, 05:43 PM
yeah, my whole point was to prove that you dont know too many white rappers. kid rock and fred durst dont count, love :)
and next time, specify :p
there are a lot of white rappers that have been in the game long afore eminem
i know i know.I was just talking about all those lame white guys who think they're eminem and bleach their hair, wear baggy pants....they think they're G's....:rolleyes: they aint nothing but lil punk ass bitches.

adss
Oct 20th, 2003, 08:57 PM
the tie trend
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38225000/jpg/_38225326_arvil.jpg
:banghead:

Dirty Sanchez
Oct 20th, 2003, 09:33 PM
Christ, that annoys the hell outta me too! :fiery:

Crazy Canuck
Oct 21st, 2003, 01:33 AM
- Being vulgar
- Wearing expensive ugly clothes.
Cheap ugly clothes are cool though :cool:

Sam L
Oct 21st, 2003, 01:39 AM
Rap music
J-Lo/Beyonce "pop diva trash" music
Very violent action movies

Sam L
Oct 21st, 2003, 01:41 AM
*tattoos
veganism

There's nothing cool about veganism/vegetarism. And none of us pretend it is either. :confused:

Tattoos on the right sort of guy in the right sort of places are waaay cool. :cool: And most importantly, HOT. :fiery:

darren cahill
Oct 21st, 2003, 02:03 AM
the tie trend
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38225000/jpg/_38225326_arvil.jpg
:banghead:

and those dorky sweat/wrist bands...so 7th grade back in the 70's--wow, lets listen to Forienger! :rolleyes:

Mrs. Peel
Oct 21st, 2003, 02:30 AM
White folks who try to act ghetto

excessive cell phone use...I'm with DL if you ain't a business person or doctor or someone important...give the fucking phone a rest!!!! :fiery:

low rider jeans - this trend has been abused! Too many ineligible ccndidates trying to wear this with no shame in showng butt crack, love handles and bubble butt/jello booty.

Hummers on the streets of Los Angeles! Please! :rolleyes: You hog up the road and look like an idiot!!!

Dudes "sagging" too low that half the ass with some shitty looking boxers is hanging out...as well as looking like a skanky piece of trash.

Men wearing cornrows or fingerwaves. :confused:

Tongue piercings....PLAYED OUT!!!!! piercings not visible to the eye are nice ;) it is not advertising.

Eyebrow piercings..again...this is not for everyone...most people look like they have a freakin head ornament hanging off their face.

Kids under 18 with piercings!!!! :mad:

Ashton and Demi

Avril Levigne...or however the hell this poseur spells her name

Name dropping celebs as friends :rolleyes: when you know you are just a fringe dwelller. AND?!?!?!?!

Collagen lip injections

Rocketta
Oct 21st, 2003, 10:38 PM
Haha Mrs. Peel! I like guys with Cornrows! They're cool. :cool: now fingerwaves...:spit:

Mrs. Peel
Oct 22nd, 2003, 07:11 PM
Haha Mrs. Peel! I like guys with Cornrows! They're cool. :cool: now fingerwaves...:spit:

I admit some dudes look :drool: with cornrows...especially when super groomed and well-oiled...

I should have been more specific...the ones with all those damn zig zag designs and swirls and shit on their head....makes my tummy turn!

decemberlove
Oct 22nd, 2003, 07:16 PM
haaa
nothings worse than a white guy with rows

Richie77
Oct 22nd, 2003, 07:28 PM
pants that sag past your ass crack.
:worship:

THANK YOU JOE!!!!

I repeat...this is a public service message for all teenagers and college students:

WEARING YOUR PANTS SO LOW THAT HALF YOUR UNDERWEAR IS SHOWING ISN'T COOL, IT LOOKS REALLY, REALLY STUPID

Richie77
Oct 22nd, 2003, 07:29 PM
Sorry to be so loud...I just had to get that off my chest.

Crazy Canuck
Oct 22nd, 2003, 08:25 PM
haaa
nothings worse than a white guy with rows
Pft... Gaston Gaudio actually pulled it off pretty well ;)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 22nd, 2003, 08:26 PM

THANK YOU JOE!!!!

I repeat...this is a public service message for all teenagers and college students:

WEARING YOUR PANTS SO LOW THAT HALF YOUR UNDERWEAR IS SHOWING ISN'T COOL, IT LOOKS REALLY, REALLY STUPID
This had to be repeated - again ;)

I was at the bar with some friends a while ago and this dude was standing RIGHT infront of us, with half his butt cheek exposed to the world - ok, so he was wearing boxer briefs but still... he kept pulling them up, but they would fall down a second later - we mocked him out for a good half hour. *sigh* Good times.

decemberlove
Oct 22nd, 2003, 08:31 PM
hes an argentinian thou, right?

im speaking on the blond hair, blue eyes, from the burbs white boy with rows. it looks horrible.

ys
Oct 22nd, 2003, 08:35 PM

THANK YOU JOE!!!!

]WEARING YOUR PANTS SO LOW THAT HALF YOUR UNDERWEAR IS SHOWING ISN'T COOL, IT LOOKS REALLY, REALLY STUPID

I can't say I entirely agree. I remember , last time I lived for a week in some hotel, there was one girl wore that kind of pants, and I always tried to have breakfast the same time is her. Sitting behind her provided with some very exciting glimpses at times. But I agree, when it is on a guy, it is disgusting.

Crazy Canuck
Oct 22nd, 2003, 08:38 PM
hes an argentinian thou, right?

im speaking on the blond hair, blue eyes, from the burbs white boy with rows. it looks horrible.
Yeah, he's Argie - but he's pale, so I wasn't sure if he was excluded or not ;)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 22nd, 2003, 08:39 PM
I can't say I entirely agree. I remember , last time I lived for a week in some hotel, there was one girl wore that kind of pants, and I always tried to have breakfast the same time is her. Sitting behind her provided with some very exciting glimpses at times. But I agree, when it is on a guy, it is disgusting.
It's tacky on a chick too.

ys
Oct 22nd, 2003, 08:39 PM
Yeah, he's Argie - but he's pale, so I wasn't sure if he was excluded or not ;)

What is "rows"?