PDA

View Full Version : WTF Did Britney Spears just actually sing on SNL?

Jarrett
Oct 19th, 2003, 05:46 AM
It was pretty obvious she didn't sing the first one but the second song looked/sounded live and the voice was off at certain points but overall sounded fine. I respect the effort Britney!!!!!! Go Britney!!!! It was a ballad BTW! Won't ever sound as good as Christina live but still I would rather her sing then just be up there mouthing the words. :eek: She seemed so happy after she finished... her first LIVE song. ;)

darren cahill
Oct 19th, 2003, 06:01 AM
didnt see her 2nd song but LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED the 1st one...no doubt she wasnt singing live but big whoop...she looked incredible though didnt she? that song was kinda cool

havent laughed once this season though during this show...its just awful

kinda smiled a bit at Halles opening when they were talking about her and Britney doing a kiss like her and Madonna but thats about it

Jarrett
Oct 19th, 2003, 06:07 AM
I laughed twice. Once when Halle ran through the wall and one other time.

shap_half
Oct 19th, 2003, 06:08 AM
I thought Britney looked amazing!!!! Go Britney! Go Britney!! It's ya birthday!!!

Malin
Oct 19th, 2003, 06:17 AM
"Everytime" was so beautiful, especially when she went into those high notes at the end.

Hurley
Oct 19th, 2003, 06:22 AM
I caught from Donatella Versace on. Maya as Donatella is hilarious every time. And yes, Halle crashing through the wall was very funny. Last week's episode with Justin Timberlake was much funnier, though. The writers were on last week and off this week.

I liked that second Britney song! She acquitted herself well, but I love Britney so I'm biased. :kiss:

kournikovafan13
Oct 19th, 2003, 06:29 AM
Last week's episode with Justin Timberlake was much funnier, though.

Justin as Jessica Simpson.....:haha: That was hilarious.

The week before (or maybe earlier) with Jack Black was mildly funny too. The Wade Robson thing was pretty funny.

Hurley
Oct 19th, 2003, 06:34 AM
Yeah, the Jessica Simpson bit was really great. Update was good last week too.

decemberlove
Oct 19th, 2003, 07:31 AM
shit, i missed it. :(

Jeff
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:52 AM
This is not the first time Britney sang live. I remember her doing a ballad at the Grammy awards or American Music Awards....can't remember which.

Harju.
Oct 19th, 2003, 01:07 PM
This is not the first time Britney sang live. I remember her doing a ballad at the Grammy awards or American Music Awards....can't remember which.
it was AMA ;) She sang NAGNYAW.

darren cahill
Oct 19th, 2003, 03:49 PM
well TIVO got the rest of SNL for me and i have to say i did enjoy Britneys 2nd song as well...at first i was thinking it wasnt working for me but then as it went on, it started to gel together...all in all she did a great job last night

that skit they did about the 80's dance music cd...the best of KLYMAXX (LOL) was hysterical and when they'd show Halle and the others doing their songs like "meeting in the ladies room" and their version of Hungry like the wolf! I was rolling!

and the Ashford and simpson concert at the hotel was good too...Halle was tripping in that segment...i kept thinking of Miss Thang wondering if she saw it!

Mr. Man
Oct 19th, 2003, 07:35 PM
Why did Britney even lip-sing her first song!? :rolleyes:

I caught from Donatella Versace on. Maya as Donatella is hilarious every time. And yes, Halle crashing through the wall was very funny. Last week's episode with Justin Timberlake was much funnier, though. The writers were on last week and off this week.
That was hillarious. Halle bustin' through the door saying "Let me in, Bitch!" :lol:

Ballbuster
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:03 PM
The songs were WHack! and quite redundant in their carriage; the dancing was too jumpy and messy,

but Brittany looked banging.

Rocketta
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:14 PM
shit, i missed it. :(

imo, you didn't miss much! I'm sorry! I guess if you really really like her the second song was ok. However, the song was as weak as her vocals, sorry.

I applaud her for singing live. I know there is nothing she can do about having a weak ass voice and she didn't make anyone make her a big star. But still that child has one of the weakest most struggling voices ever.

I kept thinking I wouldn't even be sure if she could sing well enough to be in a choir?

Maybe if I had liked the song in the least it would have changed my feelings? :confused:

She does however sing better than Paula Abdul...:o

Malin
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:21 PM
I love how people say she has a struggling voice just because she doesn't scream her way through every song. Britney's voice is different, that doesn't mean she struggles to sing.

Rocketta
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:26 PM
I love how people say she has a struggling voice just because she doesn't scream her way through every song. Britney's voice is different, that doesn't mean she struggles to sing.

Ugh Struggling voice means can barely hit a note or two. Voice cracks and can't hold a note for longer than a second or two. ie STRUGGLING voice.

What does having a strong voice or having a light voice have to do with it?

Don't make me list the singers with "soft" voices that can actually sing.

Why is it so hard for you to admit Britney's voice as voices go is just not that good. Neither is Madonna's nor Janet's. She's not alone.

Malin
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:32 PM
I wasn't claiming she had the greatest voice, but it certainly isn't a sruggling voice.

shap_half
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:49 PM
I think her voice sounds 'pretty' and 'nice'. I don't think she's a great vocalist but I don't think she struggles either.

Freewoman33
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:53 PM
Britney Spears cannot sing. We know that Britney sells millions of records because of her appeal to young white girls who aspire to be like her, and young white boys and men alike who fantasize about her every day. It's not about the substance in her music, it's more about what she's wearing, how fit she is and who she’s linked with romantically. This kind of career is not going to last. Ashanti and Beyounce will met the same career fate as Britney. Christina, on the other hand, will be around a lot longer because she is extremely talented. Once she gets to that mature stage of her career where she doesn’t feel she has to compete with the above ladies, she will become a much better artist.

harloo
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:44 AM
I taped the AMA's when Britney performed and I had to tape over her performance, she was so horrible. Britney sells T&A. I'm not going to lie, she has a great body and good looks but outside of that she has no singing talent. Sorry.

In the Zone will be a best seller because she kissed Madonna and she will keep talking about her fake relationship with Justin(as she did in Rolling Stone). I appauld her effort, but the truth is the truth.

Ashanti can't sing also, but she will stick around for a long time because she can write, and produce. She wrote her own hits, and many people in the industry will tell you that's more important than being an artist.

Beyonce can at least hold a note. She can sing pretty good, but she is not Whitney Houston. Beyonce has trained her voice all her life, which is something Britney forgot to do. Also, Beyonce writes all her hits. She will be around for a while as a producer/songwriter when it's all said and done.

Once Britney gets too old, she will be working as a waitress at the Waffle House. :lol:

Malin
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:51 AM
Ashanti's hits???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's not that hard to write a song that has the word baby in about 100 times

I understand Britney doesn't appeal to black poeple so obviously all you guys are gonna say she won't last. And call me when Beyonce of Ashanti ever reach Britney's level of fame.

All of you seem to hate Britney so much however you post in evey thread about her. So obviously she's doing something right, she pulls everyone in.

Rocketta
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:03 AM
I only saw Britney because the tv happened to be on NBC when I cut it on. She was about to sing her 2nd song. When I noticed she was singing live I decided to give her a chance.

and you know the rest....;)

harloo
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:10 AM

I understand Britney doesn't appeal to black poeple so obviously all you guys are gonna say she won't last. And call me when Beyonce of Ashanti ever reach Britney's level of fame.

All of you seem to hate Britney so much however you post in evey thread about her. So obviously she's doing something right, she pulls everyone in.

Malin I know you are obsessed with Britney, but even you know deep deep down that Britney cannot sing. Now please don't throw in the race card just because other people don't like Britney. It has nothing to do with her race, it's just that she cannot sing. I like Alanis Morisette, Sarah MaGauklin, and Christina so don't use the race thing.

Also, as I stated Ashanti cannot sing either, but she can write those corny hits regardless if she is say Oh baby the whole song. I have expressed my displeasure in her singing talent many times, but I am realistic. She can write "radio friendly" hits.

I don't HATE Britney, because I don't know her but I just feel that her voice is terrible. I did like ,"I'm a Slave" because it reminded me of a Vanity 6 joint, but that's about it. ;)

kournikovafan13
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:25 AM
Ugh Struggling voice means can barely hit a note or two. Voice cracks and can't hold a note for longer than a second or two. ie STRUGGLING voice.

Why is it so hard for you to admit Britney's voice as voices go is just not that good. Neither is Madonna's nor Janet's. She's not alone.

Janet has a bad voice? I've never heard her live so I'm just asking.

Re: Britney......She could be doing a lot more things to make people respect her. Write a song or two, it's not that difficult! She must know how to play SOME instrument or something. And if she can't, learn how to play guitar. You don't have to play like a pro, just strum the same chord during the choruses, lol. Well then again, Britney's music doesn't have any real instruments in it, so I guess that won't work lol

CC
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:05 AM
I forgot about SNL and didn't get to see the beginning. Now I'm upset because Maya Rudolf's Donatella Versace is one of my favorite skits.

Now about Brit Brit: For the first performance she gets a B-. The dancing was ok, and it gives her an excuse not to sing live. However, the thing most people can't understand is that a lot of artist sing and dance (intensely too) at the same time, so why can't Brit Brit? What caught my attention during this performance though was her ass. She looked very thick to me.

The second performance gets a C- I was hardly impressed. In fact, the only reason I didn't fail her altogether is because when she first started off I thought it was going to be worse. I'm just glad she didn't embarrass herself, because in my opinion she barely scraped by with this song. I don't know if she just can't sing or she just won't take the chance and let her voice go. I'm inclined to believe it's the latter, for she must have had some voice training. If not before, surely after people began to criticize her singing ability.

Rocketta
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:18 AM
Janet has a bad voice? I've never heard her live so I'm just asking.

Re: Britney......She could be doing a lot more things to make people respect her. Write a song or two, it's not that difficult! She must know how to play SOME instrument or something. And if she can't, learn how to play guitar. You don't have to play like a pro, just strum the same chord during the choruses, lol. Well then again, Britney's music doesn't have any real instruments in it, so I guess that won't work lol

eh Janet can sing better than Britney but that ain't saying much. She's still not in the category of "good" voices.

darren cahill
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:27 AM
Janet has great concerts...couldnt give a flip whether its all live or not....her shows rock...she always sounded live to me cause it wasnt a great as her records but big whoop

LOL at the way some one spelled Sarah MaGauklin :lol: :lol:

Rocketta
Oct 20th, 2003, 03:11 AM
Janet has great concerts...couldnt give a flip whether its all live or not....her shows rock...she always sounded live to me cause it wasnt a great as her records but big whoop

LOL at the way some one spelled Sarah MaGauklin :lol: :lol:

I never said Janet wasn't a great great entertainer. She is. She doesn't have a voice I would clarify as good that's all.

I like a lot of Janet's songs. I think they have a maturity to them that I appreciate.

Malin
Oct 20th, 2003, 03:41 AM
Malin I know you are obsessed with Britney, but even you know deep deep down that Britney cannot sing. Now please don't throw in the race card just because other people don't like Britney. It has nothing to do with her race, it's just that she cannot sing. I like Alanis Morisette, Sarah MaGauklin, and Christina so don't use the race thing.

Also, as I stated Ashanti cannot sing either, but she can write those corny hits regardless if she is say Oh baby the whole song. I have expressed my displeasure in her singing talent many times, but I am realistic. She can write "radio friendly" hits.

I don't HATE Britney, because I don't know her but I just feel that her voice is terrible. I did like ,"I'm a Slave" because it reminded me of a Vanity 6 joint, but that's about it. ;)

I'm not the only one obsessed with Britney, you and many others post about her all the time. If you feel her voice is so terrible then why constantly talk about her.

And for the people that say Britney doesn't write her own songs, you should look at the credits on the new album and you'll see she wrote many songs.

And it's def true that black people have a problem with Britney. You can say it's because her voice but then you go and praise ashanti whose voice is no better and all she relies on is samples.

Rocketta
Oct 20th, 2003, 03:47 AM
And it's def true that black people have a problem with Britney. You can say it's because her voice but then you go and praise ashanti whose voice is no better and all she relies on is samples.

:haha:

Someone doesn't really read the threads talking about Ashanti then does he. No one I know even comes close to "praising" Ashanti. :scratch:

Cybelle Darkholme
Oct 20th, 2003, 03:48 AM

Hmm if its that easy where is your hit songs that you have written? Dont get me wrong I think her voice is crap but she did write the song which is more than I can say for someone who thinks its so easy...

Ballbuster
Oct 20th, 2003, 03:52 AM
I'm not the only one obsessed with Britney, you and many others post about her all the time. If you feel her voice is so terrible then why constantly talk about her.

And for the people that say Britney doesn't write her own songs, you should look at the credits on the new album and you'll see she wrote many songs.

Get a grip. Brittany C A N N O T sing! and everybody in the music industry know it. She must use shock appeal and gimmics. she got a banging body but that's it. She really cannot dance.

Rocketta
Oct 20th, 2003, 04:12 AM
Get a grip. Brittany C A N N O T sing! and everybody in the music industry know it. She must use shock appeal and gimmics. she got a banging body but that's it. She really cannot dance.

:eek:Oh Oh u done did it now! Saying Britney can't dance that's just fighting words! :fiery:

I know I said that a while ago and the argument was on. ;)

Malin
Oct 20th, 2003, 04:27 AM
It's not worth my time anymore, you guys can say whatever you want about Britney. I'm tired of talking to people who are so unreasonable and hateful. At least I'll be smiling in a couple weeks when Britney is #1 on the charts.

switz
Oct 20th, 2003, 05:11 AM
i find it surprising that people say ashanti can't sing. i'm not a big fan or anything, but i when she was in australia a while ago she sang something on channel V, which is one of the cable music stations, and i thought she had a strong voice. it wasn't amazing, but i certainly thought it was far better than britney's. although i've never actually heard britney sing anything out of a studio so i can't really judge her voice

kournikovafan13
Oct 20th, 2003, 05:21 AM
If you feel her voice is so terrible then why constantly talk about her.

Uhh, isn't it obvious? Because they think her voice is terrible and want to show their disapproval of it! Duh. I'm sick of this "well if you hate her then why are you obsessed with her" bullshit.

Btw, I guess I'm playing both sides of the field here, but Ashitti didn't write those songs, she co-wrote them with 2 writers. (Or at least thats what allmusic.com says) Britney did the same thing for some of her songs so neither of them deserve any songwriting credit.

shap_half
Oct 20th, 2003, 03:17 PM
I do agree with whoever said that Britney seems to be holding back when she sings ballads. I feel that her mouth muscle positioning is all wrong. She needs to open her mouth more. I do think that Britney can sing, just not the way Mariah or Whitney or Celine can. She's definitely not a power singer but her voice is nice and pretty. If you listen to her 2nd album and listen to "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know" it's not that bad. I think that Britney gets a lot flack for singing because she's always compared to someone like Christina Aguilera who oversings too often.

LTT
Oct 20th, 2003, 05:43 PM
Do people even care if Brit can't sing like Xtina or Mariah? The fact is she sold a lot more than them (Mariah in this case for her latest 2 albums).

Whatever she did, people kept talking about her, every magazine wants her to be in the front cover. People just don't respect her as an artist. She is the "in" thing everybody want, so you just get to accept her, listen to her music and see her everywhere, no matter you like it or not.

Mase
Oct 20th, 2003, 05:46 PM
I dont think she can dance either...
:bolt:

CC
Oct 20th, 2003, 05:58 PM
Poor Britney :sad:

decemberlove
Oct 20th, 2003, 06:03 PM
ashanti is a lot worse than britney.

ever read her poetry book?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
its like a five year old writing in her diary.

while britney is by far a better dancer than ashanti [taht girl just sits there and swings her hips], i dont consider brit the best dancer among the pop stars. id say that title goes to j.lo easily.

Ballbuster
Oct 20th, 2003, 08:03 PM
It's not worth my time anymore, you guys can say whatever you want about Britney. I'm tired of talking to people who are so unreasonable and hateful. At least I'll be smiling in a couple weeks when Britney is #1 on the charts.

There are plenty of Fluky No. 1's. Just look at the WTA.

CC
Oct 20th, 2003, 08:12 PM

while britney is by far a better dancer than ashanti [taht girl just sits there and swings her hips], i dont consider brit the best dancer among the pop stars. id say that title goes to j.lo easily.

You have actually read her poetry? Shame on you.

Though I also have faltered in this regard: I mistakenly bought Jewel's poetry book a few years ago. Quite sad when I look back at it.

decemberlove
Oct 20th, 2003, 08:32 PM
You have actually read her poetry? Shame on you.

Though I also have faltered in this regard: I mistakenly bought Jewel's poetry book a few years ago. Quite sad when I look back at it.

i read excerpts online... im really into comedy :)

R&J
Oct 20th, 2003, 08:37 PM

Madonna has a very nice voice. During Evita she has raised her octave and can sing pretty good. I wish that I could have you hear some of the many live performances that she has done that are fantastic. She sang Power of Goodbye at the vh1 fashion awards a few years ago and it was so beautiful. Madonna can sing very well - her voice has developed alot over the years. Also at the Academy awards she sang "You must love me" and hit a ton of high notes - her voice has evolved alot. Even Barbra Streisand gave her props for that.

But everyone has their own opinion. I am sure that there are people who think that Mariah Carey has a bad voice (even though she has a huge octave range) - or that Christina cant sing even though she has a huge octave range. Its just a matter of like and dislike I guess.

Jarrett
Oct 20th, 2003, 08:49 PM
Yeah, whe she sang at the academy awards she sounded horrible only for one reason she is breathing at the wrong parts of the song. All the great singers you won't hardly EVER hear the breathe during a song but Madonna looked like she was about to pass out. Other than that her voice sounded fine.

Rocketta
Oct 20th, 2003, 10:26 PM
I missed those Madonna performances.

I loved "Truth or Dare" video though. ;)

I'm sure if Britany keeps working at it she'll get better but as of today.........:banghead:

of course that is just my opinion.

R&J
Oct 21st, 2003, 12:28 AM
Yeah, whe she sang at the academy awards she sounded horrible only for one reason she is breathing at the wrong parts of the song. All the great singers you won't hardly EVER hear the breathe during a song but Madonna looked like she was about to pass out. Other than that her voice sounded fine.
:rolleyes:
Like I said - just a matter of opinion.

Miss Thang
Oct 21st, 2003, 04:38 AM

Miss Dlove before u give out props u gotta ask yourself "Can any a these heffa's freestyle??" I don't give an ish what a choreographer taught Miss J.LO, Miss Britney, Miss Janet, Miss Madonna and all those other rich biatches. Ish! Gimme 8 hours and I can learn a routine also. :rolleyes: I wanna see them freestyle then we know who can really dance! :p

decemberlove
Oct 21st, 2003, 02:43 PM
Miss Dlove before u give out props u gotta ask yourself "Can any a these heffa's freestyle??" I don't give an ish what a choreographer taught Miss J.LO, Miss Britney, Miss Janet, Miss Madonna and all those other rich biatches. Ish! Gimme 8 hours and I can learn a routine also. :rolleyes: I wanna see them freestyle then we know who can really dance! :p

oh, im not giving out props. im just saying j.lo can dance better than the rest of them. not everyone can dance... some people just have no rhythm whatsoever [like ashanti].

Infiniti2001
Oct 21st, 2003, 02:56 PM
Brittany is so over... Just check her last album sales. She's trying way too hard to be like Madonna. UGH

LTT
Oct 21st, 2003, 03:34 PM
Brittany is so over... Just check her last album sales. She's trying way too hard to be like Madonna. UGH
you'll be surprised when the lates album is released on Nov 18 ;) BTW, her SNL performance "Everytime" was ok, but the song is beautiful.

Rocketta
Oct 21st, 2003, 11:17 PM

Wasn't Janet freestyling in that video where she wore that wig? Oh the "Pleasure Principle".

Miss Thang
Oct 21st, 2003, 11:42 PM
Wasn't Janet freestyling in that video where she wore that wig? Oh the "Pleasure Principle".

Kee-kee yeah Miss Janet was wearin a wig. :)

Girl I wish I could say homegirl was freestylin but she wasn't. How do I know? Cuz that video is one of my all time fave and at that time I was in high school and the cute white dude who choreograph Pleasure Principal was on Nickalodeon teachin the steps to the video. :o Miss Rocketta peep this! Miss Janet even had a choreographer for Love Will Never Do! :tape: Love Will Never Effin Do where girlfriend just kinda posed. They showed it on MTV back in the day. :o

Miss Thang
Oct 21st, 2003, 11:45 PM
oh, im not giving out props. im just saying j.lo can dance better than the rest of them. not everyone can dance... some people just have no rhythm whatsoever [like ashanti].

Girl u too young to remember In Livin Color but J.Lo wasn't all that as a dancer. There were other girls on that show that turned her out on the regular. :cool:

darren cahill
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:21 AM
Kee-kee yeah Miss Janet was wearin a wig. :)

Girl I wish I could say homegirl was freestylin but she wasn't. How do I know? Cuz that video is one of my all time fave and at that time I was in high school and the cute white dude who choreograph Pleasure Principal was on Nickalodeon teachin the steps to the video. :o Miss Rocketta peep this! Miss Janet even had a choreographer for Love Will Never Do! :tape: Love Will Never Effin Do where girlfriend just kinda posed. They showed it on MTV back in the day. :o

Miss Thang...you are just TRIPPING!

Funny you guys mentioned the pleasure principal...i must be the only one who hated everything about that song/video...everything...its one of my least fave songs she's ever done, the video to me was so boring...just running around a big loft kicking chairs around, shit i did that today just trying to get out of my apartment with the lights out, little did i know i was in video-mode

and those knee pads...yikes! :eek:

i did love Love will never do though....oops i mean, love will never effin do! :devil:

darren cahill
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:22 AM
Miss Thang, i left you a message earlier in this thread about the SNL skits with Halle Berry and the ashford and simpson sketch...plus the best of Klymaxx where halle did 'meeting in the ladies room'

that shit was just too funny, i thought of you the whole time!

Miss Thang
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:29 AM
Miss Thang...you are just TRIPPING!

Kee-kee :p Hi boo! :kiss:

Funny you guys mentioned the pleasure principal...i must be the only one who hated everything about that song/video...everything...its one of my least fave songs she's ever done, the video to me was so boring...just running around a big loft kicking chairs around, shit i did that today just trying to get out of my apartment with the lights out, little did i know i was in video-mode

Chile u forgot her back flip off the speakers :p Her black t-shirt had some weird ish on it that I couldn't eva figure out.

nd those knee pads...yikes! :eek:

Kee-kee. ;) I know boo the knee pads were whack. And Miss Janet looked so short in the video. I know she short on the real but in her other videos she look taller. I wasnt feelin her doin the cabbage patch in it but she did it to show peeps that she knew the deal. :lol:

i did love Love will never do though....oops i mean, love will never effin do! :devil:

That video is hot and that was first time I seen Miss J lookin so skinny. I was like "go head girl". :worship: And remember she had the dude from General Hospital in it also?

darren cahill
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:32 AM
Yeah, those knee pads were just awful...i didnt dig the hair either...

looking back, as much as i love Janet, she did have some trifling stages, like the look in 'when i think of you'....ugh!

Miss you much was a cooler song and video...her best stuff was from the janet. cd...'thats the way love goes'...SWOON!

Miss Thang
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:32 AM
Miss Thang, i left you a message earlier in this thread about the SNL skits with Halle Berry and the ashford and simpson sketch...plus the best of Klymaxx where halle did 'meeting in the ladies room'

that shit was just too funny, i thought of you the whole time!

Chile I wish I woulda seen it cuz that ish woulda been funny to me. Klymaxx! :eek: The Men All Pause. :lol: I was home but I fell out at 9:30 cuz I was so tired from takin care of the brats all day. :mad:

darren cahill
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:36 AM
Chile I wish I woulda seen it cuz that ish woulda been funny to me. Klymaxx! :eek: The Men All Pause. :lol: I was home but I fell out at 9:30 cuz I was so tired from takin care of the brats all day. :mad:

well, to give a short re-cap...they were sorta making fun of how all of Klymaxx songs were just talking and man, did Halle have the shit DOWN!

she did the whole "i hate to stoop to the level of a BW...Basic Woman" remember that? i just rolled...i was hoping she'd do the 'dont slap me, i am NOT in the mood"

yep, they did the men all pause too...and something called "i'm not dutch" was that for real? i rolled anyhow...it went like this

(halle speaking)

"yeah, that dinner was good, but then he said, your half of the bill is 25 dollars and i said, 25 DOLLARS? my half is ZERO cause I'm NOT DUTCH"

so stupid but so funny...then they did their own version of hungry like the wolf... :lol:

Miss Thang
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:36 AM
Yeah, those knee pads were just awful...i didnt dig the hair either...

When we seen the video my sista and I thought she done stole Nia Peeple hair from Fame ad was tryin to look spanish. :lol:

looking back, as much as i love Janet, she did have some trifling stages, like the look in 'when i think of you'....ugh!

Preach! :worship: What the eff was that? Miss J look like she was wearin a curtain in that video. :tape:

Miss you much was a cooler song and video...her best stuff was from the janet. cd...'thats the way love goes'...SWOON!

Love Miss U Much, That's The Way Love Go and If videos. :cool:

Miss Thang
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:40 AM
well, to give a short re-cap...they were sorta making fun of how all of Klymaxx songs were just talking and man, did Halle have the shit DOWN!

she did the whole "i hate to stoop to the level of a BW...Basic Woman" remember that? i just rolled...i was hoping she'd do the 'dont slap me, i am NOT in the mood"

yep, they did the men all pause too...and something called "i'm not dutch" was that for real? i rolled anyhow...it went like this

(halle speaking)

"yeah, that dinner was good, but then he said, your half of the bill is 25 dollars and i said, 25 DOLLARS? my half is ZERO cause I'm NOT DUTCH"

so stupid but so funny...then they did their own version of hungry like the wolf... :lol:

:D Dayum I'm mad now that I fell out. :mad: I don't know this Dutch song but I remember I Miss You. ;)

darren cahill
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:41 AM
Nia Peeples! ROTFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

where is Pebbles?

i do love Janet so dont think i am busting on her...i saw her concert here back in 2001 after all for you came out (another great song and video) and when she started doing some of her older stuff i was thinking 'this would be a cool time to go get a drink or something cause do i really need to hear Nasty or what have you done for me one more time? but Miss Thang, NASTY brought the house down, a time or 2 i actually thought the MCI center roof was actually pulsating...so glad i didnt leave when i said i would

and she didnt sing the pleasure principal so all was good! ;)

harloo
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:53 AM
Madonna has a very nice voice. During Evita she has raised her octave and can sing pretty good. I wish that I could have you hear some of the many live performances that she has done that are fantastic. She sang Power of Goodbye at the vh1 fashion awards a few years ago and it was so beautiful. Madonna can sing very well - her voice has developed alot over the years. Also at the Academy awards she sang "You must love me" and hit a ton of high notes - her voice has evolved alot. Even Barbra Streisand gave her props for that.

But everyone has their own opinion. I am sure that there are people who think that Mariah Carey has a bad voice (even though she has a huge octave range) - or that Christina cant sing even though she has a huge octave range. Its just a matter of like and dislike I guess.

Madonna cannot sing. Sorry, I think she has a unique voice with her own sound but she can barely hold a note. Everytime she performs her voice is ALWAYS off and very shaky. :

darren cahill
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:56 AM
Love Madonna

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap2: :clap2:

Miss Thang
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:59 AM
Nia Peeples! ROTFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Chile when she came on Walker Texas Ranger I was like wtf??? :lol: We were hatin on Miss Nia in college cuz she was married to Howard Hewitt. :fiery: ;)

where is Pebbles?

Probably countin TLC money :tape:

i do love Janet so dont think i am busting on her...

Chile I luv me some Miss J but she aint the ish to me so go right head boo! :kiss:

i saw her concert here back in 2001 after all for you came out (another great song and video) and when she started doing some of her older stuff i was thinking 'this would be a cool time to go get a drink or something cause do i really need to hear Nasty or what have you done for me one more time? but Miss Thang, NASTY brought the house down, a time or 2 i actually thought the MCI center roof was actually pulsating...so glad i didnt leave when i said i would

and she didnt sing the pleasure principal so all was good! ;)

I seen that concert also and it wasnt as good as Velvet Rope.

Gotta go watch Whoopi/One On One!

Bye Boo! :kiss: :wavey:

darren cahill
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:03 AM
you saw the concert here in Washington DC? or you just mean that tour as well?

I've been to all her tours...(seen her a total of 9 times, 5 of them the rhythmn nation tour)

but i think the best one was the janet. tour...can you tell i love the whole 'janet.' era...i think it was her best cd, best tour, best videos...

plus 'throb' at that concert rocked...but i think she did that on velvet rope too didnt she? :confused:

Rocketta
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:07 AM

(halle speaking)

That whole Klymaxx skit was a hoot! I guess if you didn't know the group it wouldn't have been that funny. However, Halle had Bernadette ( I think that is her name) down to a tee! :lol: She even looked like her with that uneven hair do. :haha:

That was the only skit I caught out of that show but I was glad I saw it.

The Dutch thing was hilarious. I don't think that was a real song but it definitely captured Klymaxx's attitude. :lol:

Ohh and I loved the pleasure principle! :p

darren cahill
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:12 AM
Funny you bring up Bernadettes hair do cause i just went to amazon.com to see their cd's and find out if I'm not dutch was actaully a song of theirs (and no, it was never listed!) LOL....but i was just laughing to myself over her hair style and you go and mention it!

man, Klymaxx was an UGLY group! whew chile!

did you see the 2 guys in the background dressed as women? thats pretty much what some of them looked like! Halle had them songs down so good, i dont even think she had to study them...she KNEW them!

dont you wish she would have done the 'dont slap me" bit? that would have been too much for me, and i was already rolling!

you didnt see the ashford and simpson sketch?

darren cahill
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:19 AM
Walker Texas Ranger I was like wtf??? We were hatin on Miss Nia in college cuz she was married to Howard Hewitt.

Miss Thang, who is Howard hewitt? isnt he the guy whos jody watleys baby daddy? from Shalamar? oh wait, or is that andre cymone?

i know the name howard hewitt from somewhere...thats not someone related to Lleyton is it? :lol:

remember 'still a thrill' from Jody? loved that

Rocketta
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:28 AM
Funny you bring up Bernadettes hair do cause i just went to amazon.com to see their cd's and find out if I'm not dutch was actaully a song of theirs (and no, it was never listed!) LOL....but i was just laughing to myself over her hair style and you go and mention it!

man, Klymaxx was an UGLY group! whew chile!

did you see the 2 guys in the background dressed as women? thats pretty much what some of them looked like! Halle had them songs down so good, i dont even think she had to study them...she KNEW them!

dont you wish she would have done the 'dont slap me" bit? that would have been too much for me, and i was already rolling!

you didnt see the ashford and simpson sketch?

No I missed the Ashford and Simpson Sketch was it really funny? They are funny in real life. ;) I have a Glen Jones album and the 2nd half of it is live recorded at some radio station that Ashford and Simpson has a show on. Anyway, you here them talking live on the radio and they are sooooooo annoying! :lol:

Yes I was expecting her to do the "don't slap me" bit. It was funny none the less. I haven't seen Klymaxx in forever. I should go over to Amazon and take a peak.

My mother noticed it was men I was so busy laughing at Halle I didn't notice but one of the guys. Even the white girls were funny. :lol:

You know Bernadette and Tina Marie are best friends. Seems kind of fitting doesn't it? ;)

Rocketta
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:32 AM
Walker Texas Ranger I was like wtf??? We were hatin on Miss Nia in college cuz she was married to Howard Hewitt.

Miss Thang, who is Howard hewitt? isnt he the guy whos jody watleys baby daddy? from Shalamar? oh wait, or is that andre cymone?

i know the name howard hewitt from somewhere...thats not someone related to Lleyton is it? :lol:

remember 'still a thrill' from Jody? loved that

Oh Howard Hewett was in that group with Jody Watley and another guy. I don't remember any relationship between them but it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

However, Howard sang "Say Amen" which will forever be a classic. :hearts:

darren cahill
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:57 AM
No I missed the Ashford and Simpson Sketch was it really funny? They are funny in real life. ;) I have a Glen Jones album and the 2nd half of it is live recorded at some radio station that Ashford and Simpson has a show on. Anyway, you here them talking live on the radio and they are sooooooo annoying! :lol:

Yes I was expecting her to do the "don't slap me" bit. It was funny none the less. I haven't seen Klymaxx in forever. I should go over to Amazon and take a peak.

My mother noticed it was men I was so busy laughing at Halle I didn't notice but one of the guys. Even the white girls were funny. :lol:

You know Bernadette and Tina Marie are best friends. Seems kind of fitting doesn't it? ;)

well speaking of Teena Marie....i have jury duty tomorrow (YUCK) and this past weekend i did a 'pratice run' to the courthouse cause i had no idea where it was and its kinda far away, anyhow, there isnt any parking at the court so you have to park further down the street at this small entertainment complex and take a shuttle bus to the courthouse, anyhow as i was leaving the complex, i see on the billboard 'PERFORMING THIS WEEKEND, RICK JAMES AND TEENA MARIE'

i had to laugh cause # 1, i thought Rick James was in jail...and man, this place they are singing at is NASTY! i mean they might as well be performing at the airport hotel lounge...maybe in between trials, i should pop over and grab a listen to 'square biz' and 'super freak' :devil:

Rocketta
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:44 AM
well speaking of Teena Marie....i have jury duty tomorrow (YUCK) and this past weekend i did a 'pratice run' to the courthouse cause i had no idea where it was and its kinda far away, anyhow, there isnt any parking at the court so you have to park further down the street at this small entertainment complex and take a shuttle bus to the courthouse, anyhow as i was leaving the complex, i see on the billboard 'PERFORMING THIS WEEKEND, RICK JAMES AND TEENA MARIE'

i had to laugh cause # 1, i thought Rick James was in jail...and man, this place they are singing at is NASTY! i mean they might as well be performing at the airport hotel lounge...maybe in between trials, i should pop over and grab a listen to 'square biz' and 'super freak' :devil:

Oh man, :lol:. Yes their careers has hit hard times it seems. :sad: Which is sad cause Tina is very talented. She is one of my all time favorites.

You definitely should check them out! I'm sure it will be worth $10 club admission. :lol:

King Satan
Oct 22nd, 2003, 06:51 AM
All feel so sorry for all of you guys who actually like this kind of crap music.

some of you have no fucking clue as to what good music is.

Miss Thang
Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:02 PM
you saw the concert here in Washington DC? or you just mean that tour as well?

I didn't see the last one but I seen Rhythm nation, Janet and Velvet Rope tour. We got Velvet Rope and All For U on dvd.

I've been to all her tours...(seen her a total of 9 times, 5 of them the rhythmn nation tour)

but i think the best one was the janet. tour...can you tell i love the whole 'janet.' era...i think it was her best cd, best tour, best videos...

Yeah that tour was da bomb. I was in college and we was wearin the flannel 23/7 just like Miss J did in the concert for That The Way Love Goes.

plus 'throb' at that concert rocked...but i think she did that on velvet rope too didnt she? :confused:

Throb is my jam and loved it betta in Velvet Rope cuz the dancers turned it out. My little sista said Miss J is bi and she was messin with one of her girl dancers (the sista with short hair from VR tour). :cool:

Miss Thang
Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:06 PM
That whole Klymaxx skit was a hoot! I guess if you didn't know the group it wouldn't have been that funny. However, Halle had Bernadette ( I think that is her name) down to a tee! :lol: She even looked like her with that uneven hair do. :haha:

That was the only skit I caught out of that show but I was glad I saw it.

The Dutch thing was hilarious. I don't think that was a real song but it definitely captured Klymaxx's attitude. :lol:

Ohh and I loved the pleasure principle! :p

:lol: Miss Bernadette was the stank one. Did Miss Britney play the other chick from Klymaxx called Fendarella??

Miss Thang
Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:11 PM
Oh Howard Hewett was in that group with Jody Watley and another guy. I don't remember any relationship between them but it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

However, Howard sang "Say Amen" which will forever be a classic. :hearts:

Preach girl! Say Amen was the ish!!! :D I luv me some Howard Howette. :drool: I also liked Stay, Somewhere There's a Love and I'm for Real. The brotha could sing and he was fina lso. :hearts:

Oh DC boo I remember Still A Thrill where Miss Jody tryin to sound like Grace Jones. :lol: ;)

Miss Thang
Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:16 PM
All feel so sorry for all of you guys who actually like this kind of crap music.

some of you have no fucking clue as to what good music is.

Boo it sound u like mad bout somethin else but takin it out on this topic. Now I know u know better cuz what u said wasn't nice. Why don't u start a topic bout the kinda music u like? Chile u may be surprised like I was when I started my rnb topic cuz there are peeps here that like the kinda music u like. U just gotta find them. Go head start one and I hope u get mad replies to it! :kiss: :wavey:

King Satan
Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:19 PM
I'm sorry miss thang. it just pisses me off that a lot of great musicians get put in the back burner to make room for this bubble gum music. a lot of ppl can't appreciate good music nowadays, cos the media shoves crap like this down their throats.

Miss Thang
Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:11 PM
I'm sorry miss thang. it just pisses me off that a lot of great musicians get put in the back burner to make room for this bubble gum music. a lot of ppl can't appreciate good music nowadays, cos the media shoves crap like this down their throats.

I feel u boo! Even with my fave rnb there are peeps with mad talent that aint eva gon blow up cuz they aint got the look or they aint got the sound. :mad: It even piss me off when folk say they like rnb and then why I ask them who they fave is they tell me the most commercial folk around and I can't help but :rolleyes:

CC
Oct 23rd, 2003, 12:44 AM
Did you see the "Me Against the Music" video? More homo-eroticism from Brit and Madge. The song is growing on me. When I first heard it I thought it was crappy; a good video really helps too.

darren cahill
Oct 23rd, 2003, 01:03 AM
Did you see the "Me Against the Music" video? More homo-eroticism from Brit and Madge. The song is growing on me. When I first heard it I thought it was crappy; a good video really helps too.

I love it! the song is fantastic...the video is terrific, britney looks wonderful and so does madonna

that will be the only positive reaction i am sure.....the negativity starts soon i'm sure....

Rocketta
Oct 23rd, 2003, 01:11 AM
I love it! the song is fantastic...the video is terrific, britney looks wonderful and so does madonna

that will be the only positive reaction i am sure.....the negativity starts soon i'm sure....

:sad: you almost make me feel bad for not liking Britney...:angel: ;)

darren cahill
Oct 23rd, 2003, 01:19 AM
:sad: you almost make me feel bad for not liking Britney...:angel: ;)

no thats cool! to each their own ya know....it does get old though, its like shes not the ONLY person to put out new cds or new videos and yet she seems to be the only person ever talked about on here yet no one likes her...so why even bother? thats my whole point.

Miss Thang never answered me about Howard Hewitt....is he Jodys babys daddy? or is that Andre Cymone? and who the hell is he? and why does his name ring a bell?

Rocketta....i did my jury duty today and thought of you when i passed the RICK JAMES AND TEENA MARIE in concert sign!

**i just want to be your lovergirl!**

darren cahill
Oct 23rd, 2003, 01:22 AM
Preach girl! Say Amen was the ish!!! :D I luv me some Howard Howette. :drool: I also liked Stay, Somewhere There's a Love and I'm for Real. The brotha could sing and he was fina lso. :hearts:

Oh DC boo I remember Still A Thrill where Miss Jody tryin to sound like Grace Jones. :lol: ;)

Miss Thang, you remember Grace Jones! too funny...remember 'pull up to the bumper' or something like that?

yeah THROB kicked ass dont it? it was good at both but for some reason i recall it better on the janet. tour....she was up on those speakers all dressed in white and the fire going off!

yeah, i heard those Janet rumors too that she was messin with Tina i think was the dancers name...wasnt it her?

and sooooooooooooo funny you remember Bernadette (and she was STANK wasnt she??? whew lawdy!) and Fenderalla! my goodness! ROTFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (britney wasnt in that sketch at all)

Rocketta
Oct 23rd, 2003, 01:25 AM
no thats cool! to each their own ya know....it does get old though, its like shes not the ONLY person to put out new cds or new videos and yet she seems to be the only person ever talked about on here yet no one likes her...so why even bother? thats my whole point.

Miss Thang never answered me about Howard Hewitt....is he Jodys babys daddy? or is that Andre Cymone? and who the hell is he? and why does his name ring a bell?

Rocketta....i did my jury duty today and thought of you when i passed the RICK JAMES AND TEENA MARIE in concert sign!

**i just want to be your lovergirl!**

Haha you should go! I betya they put on one heck of a show for two oldies. ;)

I hear ya about Britney. Too much fame too early usually does that. :sad:

I'm sorry I believe andre Cymone was Jody's boyfriend. I don't know about the baby. Wasn't Jermaine Stewart his brother? Remember him? "You don't have to take your clothes off". :)

Howard hewitt was the light skin guy that was going bald early in the group Shalimar. He is on the right in the 2nd picture.

http://www.bingsoldskool.com/shalamar.html

Rocketta
Oct 23rd, 2003, 01:30 AM
Here's a little Bio about them.

Shalamar was the creation of Dick Griffey, the booking agent for the television R&B program Soul Train, and British R&B producer Simon Soussan. The group's first single, the 1977 Motown medley "Uptown Festival," featured a bevy of faceless studio musicians; once it became a hit, Griffey decided to form a performing group under the name Shalamar. Through Soul Train, Griffey found Jody Watley, Jeffrey Daniels, and Gerald Brown, the three vocalists that became Shalamar; Brown was quickly replaced by Howard Hewitt in 1978.

darren cahill
Oct 23rd, 2003, 01:36 AM
And i have some info too about Andre...found this after doing a search on Jody on yahoo...they are talking about some liner notes on a cd of hers

A revealing side note to that year’s accomplishments, was Watley’s relationship with longtime collaborator, Andre Cymone. Jody’s marriage to Cymone, was made public, as was her divorce from him. A question many fans had pondered for years, she revealed all in the liner notes of her last cd

IT ALSO SAID ANDRE WAS IN THE PRINCE CAMP...THATS WHERE I KNEW HIM FROM

Rocketta
Oct 23rd, 2003, 01:39 AM
And i have some info too about Andre...found this after doing a search on Jody on yahoo...they are talking about some liner notes on a cd of hers

A revealing side note to that year’s accomplishments, was Watley’s relationship with longtime collaborator, Andre Cymone. Jody’s marriage to Cymone, was made public, as was her divorce from him. A question many fans had pondered for years, she revealed all in the liner notes of her last cd

IT ALSO SAID ANDRE WAS IN THE PRINCE CAMP...THATS WHERE I KNEW HIM FROM

Yes, he is the black guy on guitar in the 1999 video right?

darren cahill
Oct 23rd, 2003, 01:44 AM
Yes, he is the black guy on guitar in the 1999 video right?

I think you're right...the one with the huge headband on?

i didnt realize they were married though, but i knew she had a baby by him (or thought she did) he was her producer as well....i was just looking the cd's of hers that i have (i have her first 3) and i forgot how many songs of hers i liked

real love
friends
some kinda lover
still a thrill
of course, looking for a new love

Rocketta
Oct 23rd, 2003, 01:46 AM

i didnt realize they were married though, but i knew she had a baby by him (or thought she did) he was her producer as well....i was just looking the cd's of hers that i have (i have her first 3) and i forgot how many songs of hers i liked

real love
friends
some kinda lover
still a thrill

yes she really did have some monster hits! Her last stuff was really good and mature. Too bad it didn't go over well. :sad:

darren cahill
Oct 23rd, 2003, 01:48 AM
yes she really did have some monster hits! Her last stuff was really good and mature. Too bad it didn't go over well. :sad:

yeah, after checking out some of her stuff on amazon, i didnt even realize she had new stuff out...something called midnight lounge...and flower? is that right?

i might order something, plus i need a new copy of her 1st cd cause i got the cover here but no cd inside! :mad:

**friends, will let you down
friends wont be around
when you need them most of all
your friends...** :banana: :banana:

R&J
Oct 23rd, 2003, 02:45 AM
Madonna cannot sing. Sorry, I think she has a unique voice with her own sound but she can barely hold a note. Everytime she performs her voice is ALWAYS off and very shaky. :
hahaha!! Matter of opinion - she sings live more then anyone else - and thats because she can sing. Some people just pigeon hole her into being one thing and cant get over that stereo-type. If you want to think that a 150 million album selling artist cant sing - then that is your screwed up interpretation. Your loss.

Miss Thang
Oct 23rd, 2003, 10:39 PM

I'm not feelin Miss Britney but I give her props cuz she is gettin paid. :cool:

Sorry boo. :o I don't know who Andre Cymone is :o But Howard was marry to Nia Peeple back in the day. They had a son name Christopher who probably bout 13 or 14 now. He must look really mixed cuz Howard and Nia are both mixed. :cool:

Miss Thang
Oct 23rd, 2003, 10:45 PM
Miss Thang, you remember Grace Jones! too funny...remember 'pull up to the bumper' or something like that?

MY Jamaican Guy... :dance: On Still A thrill Miss Jody was singin so low like Miss Grace.

yeah THROB kicked ass dont it? it was good at both but for some reason i recall it better on the janet. tour....she was up on those speakers all dressed in white and the fire going off!

U remember when Miss J did Throb on SNL Chile she was on da chain. :cool:

yeah, i heard those Janet rumors too that she was messin with Tina i think was the dancers name...wasnt it her?

No it was the dark skin sista Shaunette (Tina is italian or spanish and she and Miss J aint even friends no more cuz of some mess with Rene)

and sooooooooooooo funny you remember Bernadette (and she was STANK wasnt she??? whew lawdy!) and Fenderalla! my goodness! ROTFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (britney wasnt in that sketch at all)

Miss Fenderella had a song by herself called Mr. DJ or Hey DJ or soemthing like that. U might remember her video for that song where Miss Fendy was in court and some famous brotha played the judge. Kee-kee

Miss Thang
Oct 23rd, 2003, 10:49 PM
I'm sorry I believe andre Cymone was Jody's boyfriend. I don't know about the baby. Wasn't Jermaine Stewart his brother? Remember him? "You don't have to take your clothes off". :)

:lol: I remember! That brotha left the Creme of Nature in too long. :angel: :lol:

Howard hewitt was the light skin guy that was going bald early in the group Shalimar. He is on the right in the 2nd picture.

http://www.bingsoldskool.com/shalamar.html

Howard :drool: And girllll it didnt matter if he was goin bald (cuz look at booty in the picture) :drool: :o

Miss Thang
Oct 23rd, 2003, 10:53 PM

Miss Rocketta and boo the brotha in the 1999 video playin the guitar I thought his name was Dezz. I don't remember hsi name bein Andre. :confused:

real love
friends
some kinda lover
still a thrill

Freinds was the ish! The video was da bomb also. I also like U Are My Everything and I Want Your Love. Go head Miss Jody! :cool:

darren cahill
Oct 24th, 2003, 03:05 AM
Miss Thang! :wavey: :bounce:

looks like we missed each other!

Yeah, i remember Janet on SNL doing THROB...she was in her braid mode back then right? i didnt like that look at all but she did throw down that night didnt she?

Oooooooh, so it wasnt tina she was messin with? you sure got the best info dont ya? i was wondering why tina wasnt on the last tour cause girlfriend was with her from day 1 and then suddenly...POOF, she gone! she was cute though wasnt she? so what was the scoop on her and renee? :confused: that just messed up cause if she gonna mess with someone in that marriage, why not with janet herself and not that ugly doofus renneee? i mean wouldnt you pick janet too?

about the chick from klymaxx, i sorta remember the video you are talking about, but the title sounds more familiar to me!

oh, i found a pic of Andre to show you...i do think he was the dude in 1999....they said he was the bassist in the REVOLUTION with price until 1981 ...let me post the pic...hold on...

darren cahill
Oct 24th, 2003, 03:06 AM
the only pic i could find

he NASTY!

http://www.hardlink.net/~rozanda/prince/andre.jpg

Miss Thang
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:03 AM
Miss Thang! :wavey: :bounce:

looks like we missed each other!

Hey boo! :kiss:

Yeah, i remember Janet on SNL doing THROB...she was in her braid mode back then right? i didnt like that look at all but she did throw down that night didnt she?

Yeah she had her braids (they was tight), her body was slammin and her and the dancers were on fire on SNL. :dance: "Here we go, here we go, here we go now..Here we go, here we go, here we go now..Here we go, here we go, here we go now..GET BUSY...Boom boom boom until noon noon noon.."
:dance:

Oooooooh, so it wasnt tina she was messin with? you sure got the best info dont ya?

No boo the word was that it was Shaunette. (Miss J call her Bucky, kee-kee.) :cool:

i was wondering why tina wasnt on the last tour cause girlfriend was with her from day 1 and then suddenly...POOF, she gone!

Yeah it was to bad cuz Miss Tina had been dancin with Miss J since What Have U Done For Me Lately video.

she was cute though wasnt she? so what was the scoop on her and renee? :confused:

Yeah she back then. If u seen her now well...um, sista girl put some weight on. :o She was on that show call Performing As over the summer.
Anyway Miss Tina didnt mess with Rene but she knew bout Rene messin
with one of Miss J's dancers (a sista named Tish) and Miss Tina DIDN'T SAY ISH TO MISS J!!! Boo, Miss Tina was tight with Miss J and that's why Janet was pissed cuz girlfriends gotta have each other back and Miss J was like "Tee if u my girl why didnt u tell me u knew bout Rene and Tish!!!" On All For U album the song called U Aint Right (or soemthin like that) is bout Tina and J even says in it somethin bout "he was with her at the beach house" and that's sayin to Tina "u knew Rene was doin Tish at the beach house and u didn't tell me". DRAMA! :lol: (Tish was the chickenhead in That The Way Love Goes video who tellin J she gotta play the tape)

that just messed up cause if she gonna mess with someone in that marriage, why not with janet herself and not that ugly doofus renneee? i mean wouldnt you pick janet too?

Preach! Rene is effin ugggllllllaaaayyyyyyyy! :eek: I hope he was good at somethin cuz u woulda had to pay me to let him get soem a this, a'ight! Chile please! I always wish Miss Jan to hook up with Tymak from Lets Wait Awhile video or CSI dude from Again video. :hearts: Oh speakin of brotha's i Miss J's videos. Boo u heard bout that one brotha who dance for Janet who had a sex change?? :eek: Chile he was on Jenny Jones or Sally back in the day and he was now a she. :eek: (This brotha was in What have U Done video and Escapade video)

about the chick from klymaxx, i sorta remember the video you are talking about, but the title sounds more familiar to me!

oh, i found a pic of Andre to show you...i do think he was the dude in 1999....they said he was the bassist in the REVOLUTION with price until 1981 ...let me post the pic...hold on...

Sorry boo still dont know Andre. :o

Miss Thang
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:08 AM
the only pic i could find

he NASTY!

http://www.hardlink.net/~rozanda/prince/andre.jpg

Stank! :mad:

The brotha look like he need a bath!!!

But chile that aint the brotha I'm thinkin of from 1999 video. The one I'm thinkin of is short, brown skin with his hair permed and he wearin a headband with a chinese flag on it or soemthing like that. Besides Prince and him the only other dudes that were in the video are the white guy in doctor clothes and the drummer who look spanish. :cool:

darren cahill
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:13 AM
wow what a great post! so much info...

LOL at your refusal to remember andre! oh well, he was jody watleys booty call, thats the important thing! LOL

anyhow, how you find out all this stuff on tina and janet? that was some good stuff...yeah, i remember 'you aint right'...she did that in the concert too.

wasnt j. lo in the video for 'thats the way love goes' too? i kinda remember the girl who keeps saying 'you gotta play the tape' i gotta watch my video collection again.

what csi guy is in AGAIN? i gotta check that out! shit girl, you do know your shit dont ya?

No i never heard about one of her dancers getting a sex change, but i know she had one hella cute white guy in her ESCAPADE video that i had the hots for....i dont know if he was a dancer for her or just that one video...but he was cute! :hearts: now the next time i play 'all for you' i will be rolling thinking of tinas trifling self. was Tish a dancer as well in concert and videos? i dont really remember her as much as i recall Tina...remember Janet on that vh-1 fashion award show and she sang "what about" ? her and Tina was FIERCE!

darren cahill
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:15 AM
Stank! :mad:

The brotha look like he need a bath!!!

But chile that aint the brotha I'm thinkin of from 1999 video. The one I'm thinkin of is short, brown skin with his hair permed and he wearin a headband with a chinese flag on it or soemthing like that. Besides Prince and him the only other dudes that were in the video are the white guy in doctor clothes and the drummer who look spanish. :cool:

girl you gonna make me slap you! (meetin' in the ladies room!) cause you knnow the dude with the chinese headband is him! it gotta be! like you said, the revolution is just prince, the guy on bass (ANDRE) the white drummer and wendy and lisa...so that nasty foul stank dirty man is Andre!

isnt it? :lol: :confused:

darren cahill
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:20 AM
I think I want to hang out with janet and her friends...all sorts of mess happening around her all the time...i'd be all up in that drama! :p

Miss Thang
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:30 AM
wow what a great post! so much info...

LOL at your refusal to remember andre! oh well, he was jody watleys booty call, thats the important thing! LOL

Chile his name is DEZZ! :p ;)

anyhow, how you find out all this stuff on tina and janet? that was some good stuff...yeah, i remember 'you aint right'...she did that in the concert too.

Yeah it was the second song. :wavey:

wasnt j. lo in the video for 'thats the way love goes' too? i kinda remember the girl who keeps saying 'you gotta play the tape' i gotta watch my video collection again.

Yeah she was lookin really spanish. :lol: Tish is stripes and she look right in the camera and Jan yell at her "Tish stop lookin at the camera" :rolleyes:

what csi guy is in AGAIN? i gotta check that out! shit girl, you do know your shit dont ya?

Chile the high yello brotha who also played on Diffrent World as Shaza who was Freddie's man

No i never heard about one of her dancers getting a sex change, but i know she had one hella cute white guy in her ESCAPADE video that i had the hots for....i dont know if he was a dancer for her or just that one video...but he was cute! :hearts:

Chile that was Terry. :p He choreograph the chair dance in Miss U Much video. Yeah had it goin on. ;)

now the next time i play 'all for you' i will be rolling thinking of tinas trifling self.

Yeah U Aint Right musta piss Miss Tina off. :lol:

was Tish a dancer as well in concert and videos? i dont really remember her as much as i recall Tina

Tish was only on Janet. tour. She was in the videos Thats The Way and You Want This with MC Lyte (remember in the desert?)

...remember Janet on that vh-1 fashion award show and she sang "what about" ? her and Tina was FIERCE!

Ya know boo I neva seen that one. :o I seen pcis but neva seen the show. :o

Miss Thang
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:33 AM
girl you gonna make me slap you! (meetin' in the ladies room!) cause you knnow the dude with the chinese headband is him! it gotta be! like you said, the revolution is just prince, the guy on bass (ANDRE) the white drummer and wendy and lisa...so that nasty foul stank dirty man is Andre!

isnt it? :lol: :confused:

Chile the pic u done show of Andre he got dark wavy hair. The brotha I'm thinkin of from 1999 got RELAXED hair. :p ;)

Rocketta
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:34 AM
u 2 are a trip!!! ;)

Ohh and that Andre pic is a mess! :lol:

The dancer that had the sex change was the dark skin lead dancer in "What have you done for me Lately".

The guy that was in the "Again" video is the same guy who played "Shazza" on a Different World. He had blonde Dreds back then. He is now the light skinned black guy on the original CSI. He cut his dreds and now he just has a funky afro. Here he is Gary Dourdan

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/HH/0235427/hsDourdan.jpg

darren cahill
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:37 AM
Girl, you never seen the vh-1 show? tina was on FIRE...busting out her bra and everything...i thought janet was gonna have a stroke she was so full of rage! maybe a sign of things to come? LOL

I totally forgot about "you want this" one of my FAVES :banana:

cant remember the words though but i remember loving that song...in THROB what is she whispering in the begining? something like 'dont you make me wet"? or something trifling like that?

now you know you are awesome if you know the name of the white guy in ESCAPADE! he was so cute...my first inklings of me leaning towards the mens!

Miss Thang
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:45 AM
u 2 are a trip!!! ;)

:o :lol:

Ohh and that Andre pic is a mess! :lol:

Miss Jody ws feelin that? :tape:

The dancer that had the sex change was the dark skin lead dancer in "What have you done for me Lately".

Thats right girl. He the one who did the snake with Miss Jan. :cool:

The guy that was in the "Again" video is the same guy who played "Shazza" on a Different World. He had blonde Dreds back then. He is now the light skinned black guy on the original CSI. He cut his dreds and now he just has a funky afro. Here he is Gary Dourdan

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/HH/0235427/hsDourdan.jpg

Go head Miss Rocketta! :worship: He played on Soul Food also as Lem's brotha. Y'all seen Trois? I see it at Blockbuster but when I go to rent it my sista is like oh hellllllllllllllll noooooo :lol:

Rocketta
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:47 AM
listen to your sister about Trois! :tape: ;)

Miss Thang
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:49 AM
Girl, you never seen the vh-1 show? tina was on FIRE...busting out her bra and everything...i thought janet was gonna have a stroke she was so full of rage! maybe a sign of things to come? LOL

What About is that song bout a chick who man beating her right?

I totally forgot about "you want this" one of my FAVES :banana:

cant remember the words though but i remember loving that song...in THROB what is she whispering in the begining? something like 'dont you make me wet"? or something trifling like that?

Yeah that was Miss Stank say at the beginnin :hehehe:

now you know you are awesome if you know the name of the white guy in ESCAPADE! he was so cute...my first inklings of me leaning towards the mens!

Yeah thats Terry. :) He also is the main dancer in the Alright video when they wearin zoot suits. :cool:

shap_half
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:49 AM
i loved the video! the dancing was amazing as always

darren cahill
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:50 AM
**you want this? can you handle this?**

look what miss thang put in my head! :tape: i am off work tomorrow and i am laying in bed, eating nasty cheetos and jamming to my janet. and all 4 u cd's...i will rolling thinking of miss j busting on tina...i am so glad you told me all this stuff cause me and my friends was all concerened during the concert wondering where tina was when she intro'ed the band and dancers and she intro'ed this other chick as her best girl friend and we was like 'huh? she lying!, tina is her best g'friend'

its kinda embarrasing to say but i kinda feel bad cause i felt like i knew tina! :lol: and she goes and hurt janet that way...nuh uh, that aint happening! i might have to go to the lil entertainment complex and get Teena marie after her ass...maybe Bernadette will help out too!

Rocketta
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:52 AM
i'm telling you DC, Tina will rock your world! ;)

Goodnight folks!

darren cahill
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:54 AM
Yeah thats Terry. He also is the main dancer in the Alright video when they wearin zoot suits.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS thats him! oh i loved some Terry! i wonder if hes still livin?

So that is what janet is saying in Throb??? i KNEW i was right...my friends said thats not what it was..

girl you bring back some memories i tell ya, totally forgot about 'alright'

**catch a falling star that shines
make a wish
clap 3 times
dreams come true
its in the mind
and thats alright with me** ;)

Miss Thang
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:55 AM
listen to your sister about Trois! :tape: ;)

Oh u seen it huh girl? :tape: :) (I seen there a Trois 2 also :o )

GOOD NIGHT MISS ROCKETTA! I gotta go sleep also cuz sorry DC boo some a us aint off tomorrow. :p ;)

darren cahill
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:56 AM
Oh u seen it huh girl? :tape: :) (I seen there a Trois 2 also :o )

GOOD NIGHT MISS ROCKETTA! I gotta go sleep also cuz sorry DC boo some a us aint off tomorrow. :p ;)

Both ROcketta AND Miss Thang leaving me haning? Miss Thang, you aint collectin' unemployment no more? ;)

Miss Thang
Oct 24th, 2003, 05:00 AM
Thanks DC for the memories! :kiss: I'm a call my sista Terri to get the 411 on your boo Terry. My lil sis is the one who schooled me on all a this. :cool:

I gotta go boo but I'll holla at y'all later. :wavey:

(Pray for your girl that I get a permanent placement soon cuz I am sick of tempin :mad: )

darren cahill
Oct 24th, 2003, 05:03 AM
Thanks DC for the memories! :kiss: I'm a call my sista Terri to get the 411 on your boo Terry. My lil sis is the one who schooled me on all a this. :cool:

I gotta go boo but I'll holla at y'all later. :wavey:

(Pray for your girl that I get a permanent placement soon cuz I am sick of tempin :mad: )

OK! have a good sleepies! talk to ya later!

and i forgot to answer, yes, 'what about' is the abuse song...its the one where she goes off like "what about the time you hit me, what about the time this and that..." great song

and yes, get your sista to find out about Terry...if he single, you PM me! :o

Miss Thang
Oct 24th, 2003, 09:13 PM
Both ROcketta AND Miss Thang leaving me haning? Miss Thang, you aint collectin' unemployment no more?

No Darren boo I stopped gettin em on Oct 1st. I tried to get a extension but it didn't happen. :( So now I'm tempin and it's a'ight but I'm sick of goin to diffrent office every few days.

OK! have a good sleepies! talk to ya later!

and i forgot to answer, yes, 'what about' is the abuse song...its the one where she goes off like "what about the time you hit me, what about the time this and that..." great song

Yeah I remember it from VR tour. Oh Miss Tina's man was the light skin brotha on the VR our. He propose to her in the middle of the concert but they ended up breakin up after the tour. :p

and yes, get your sista to find out about Terry...if he single, you PM me! :o

I'm a call her tonite so I'm a ask for the 411. :cool:

Oh what about Karen White? What happened to her? Why she divorce from Terry Lewis? :confused:

darren cahill
Oct 24th, 2003, 10:21 PM
No Darren boo I stopped gettin em on Oct 1st. I tried to get a extension but it didn't happen. :( So now I'm tempin and it's a'ight but I'm sick of goin to diffrent office every few days.

Yeah I remember it from VR tour. Oh Miss Tina's man was the light skin brotha on the VR our. He propose to her in the middle of the concert but they ended up breakin up after the tour. :p

I'm a call her tonite so I'm a ask for the 411. :cool:

Oh what about Karen White? What happened to her? Why she divorce from Terry Lewis? :confused:

whats this mess about tina and someone proposing to her during the tour? was this on the dvd of that tour? cause i gotta check it out again!

i spent the day with my sister (its my birfday!) and i was telling her all about janet and tina and tish and all that trifling mess and she was all in to it and then we busted out laughing cause she said 'listen to us talking about them like they are friends of ours!" cause we were like "and then tina did this. and janet was like--no way girl" LOL

i listened to the all 4 u cd last night and you was right...that song 'you aint right' she was ripping on her wasnt she? like that line "thought you had my back, only to stab it"...didnt hear the part about the beach house but that might be one of the lines shes whispering and i didnt have it on too loud cause it was 3 in the morning and the boyfriend was sleep :zzz:

i dont have any info on karyn white....she kinda slipped by my radar! sorry boo

well please tell your sista that i need terry back in my life and you know to reach me...tell her i said he wont be sorry...i'll take him on an escapade! :hatoff:

Miss Thang
Oct 25th, 2003, 03:31 PM
whats this mess about tina and someone proposing to her during the tour? was this on the dvd of that tour? cause i gotta check it out again!

Chile if u got VR dvd then u can see Miss Tina's man. He's a light skin bald brotha, tall. He dance worth her on What Have U Done and in the Nasty/Put Your Hans Where MY Eyes Can See aprt he dancin with Miss Jan and another brotha. Robert propose to Tina during the encore of a VR Tour show in Paris. She accepted but then Miss Tina broke it off after the tour was over.

i spent the day with my sister (its my birfday!) and i was telling her all about janet and tina and tish and all that trifling mess and she was all in to it and then we busted out laughing cause she said 'listen to us talking about them like they are friends of ours!" cause we were like "and then tina did this. and janet was like--no way girl" LOL

:lol: Preach boo! Thats the way I am with my lil sista Terri (older sista aint no fun and say I need to grow my ass up :lol: ) we always talkin bout stars and ish. Oh I luv me some Miss Janet but I am not feelin fer and Jermaine Durpee. :rolleyes: He uglaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy. :coo:

i listened to the all 4 u cd last night and you was right...that song 'you aint right' she was ripping on her wasnt she? like that line "thought you had my back, only to stab it"...didnt hear the part about the beach house but that might be one of the lines shes whispering and i didnt have it on too loud cause it was 3 in the morning and the boyfriend was sleep :zzz:

Ya know boo maybe it aint that song that bout the beahc house. :o But she is talkin bout Miss Tina cuz that whole beach house booty clal mess was goin on when Miss Jan was in the hospital after bein exhausted from workin so hard on the tour. :eek: Rene is a dog! :fiery:

i dont have any info on karyn white....she kinda slipped by my radar! sorry boo

Aint no thang! :lol: Only thing I was curiois bout was why she divorce Terry Lewis.

well please tell your sista that i need terry back in my life and you know to reach me...tell her i said he wont be sorry...i'll take him on an escapade! :hatoff:

She said for u to peep triplethreatdance.com and you'll see him as one a the teachers. A lotta Miss J's dancers are on there Miss Tina, Miss Kelly (the chinese chick who been with Miss J for a long ass time), Miss Jocelyn from Rhytm Nation days, Tyce from VR. Check it! :kiss:

darren cahill
Oct 25th, 2003, 04:14 PM
i'll go check out that site now

cant be believe i told you it was my birfday yesterday (in that post) and you just flat out threw shade at me! if that aint some ish!

no kee-kee for you! ;)

darren cahill
Oct 25th, 2003, 04:20 PM
just checked out the site and didnt see shit....but thanks for letting me know about it...

i did see the chinese lady and i recognize her...

i think he done fell off the face of the earth...ooh! i forgot..guess what video i saw last night? Prince--CONTROVERSY and girl, you was right, there was another guitar player....there was prince being all nasty with his thigh high stockings on and no pants ! :eek: then the guy with the chinese flag headband, THEN another guitar player who wore a long tan trenchcoat and i think thats Andre....so you was right, the other dude is Dezz, then there was a drummer and the white guy who was the doctor, also saw one girl, i think Lisa who played the synth? not the other one who played guitar....i was trippin...i loved Prince old stuff

kyk710
Oct 25th, 2003, 05:18 PM
Do people even care if Brit can't sing like Xtina or Mariah? The fact is she sold a lot more than them (Mariah in this case for her latest 2 albums).

Whatever she did, people kept talking about her, every magazine wants her to be in the front cover. People just don't respect her as an artist. She is the "in" thing everybody want, so you just get to accept her, listen to her music and see her everywhere, no matter you like it or not.
I don't HAVE to listen to her music, because I don't like her. Other people can like her, and that's fine. But just because she's "in" doesn't mean I'm going to go against my taste in music and listen to her, because in my opinion, she sucks. Probably at least a quarter of the US population could sing better than Britney with all the voice lesson she has taken. It's sad that you say I HAVE to accept and listen to her just because she is "in". Sorry, but I would rather listen to music that I actually like :).
Why do you mention album sales???? I LISTEN TO MUSIC BECAUSE I LIKE IT, NOT BASED ON HOW MANY ALBUMS GET SOLD.

Miss Thang
Oct 26th, 2003, 04:01 AM
just checked out the site and didnt see shit....but thanks for letting me know about it...

Chile at first I was like Darren is right that there aint ish here. But then I went lookin round and I found Terry under Faculty. :eek: Boo u gotta go
to triplethreatdance.com/faculty/terrybixler.html Go peeps your boy! :kiss:

i did see the chinese lady and i recognize her...

Yeah thats Miss Kelly who can dance her ass off! :dance: She been with Miss Jan for 10 years and was dancin for Justin T this summer (cuz her man Marty who was Miss J's choreographer now work with Justin T)
U got all that? :cool:

i think he done fell off the face of the earth...ooh! i forgot..guess what video i saw last night? Prince--CONTROVERSY and girl, you was right, there was another guitar player....there was prince being all nasty with his thigh high stockings on and no pants ! :eek: then the guy with the chinese flag headband, THEN another guitar player who wore a long tan trenchcoat and i think thats Andre....so you was right, the other dude is Dezz, then there was a drummer and the white guy who was the doctor, also saw one girl, i think Lisa who played the synth? not the other one who played guitar....i was trippin...i loved Prince old stuff

Controversy video I kinda remember as just bein cheap and the lights were flashin a lot or somethin. I knew it was Dezz! :p

darren cahill
Oct 26th, 2003, 06:45 PM
Miss thang, i checked it out and you was right! i didnt check faculty cause i was thinking it would be like the janitors and maintence peeps! ROTFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :lol: :lol:

anyhow i saw it and yep, thats him! not as cute as back in the day but still aight! but i was feeling Tyce Keith something or other....whew dawgy hes a cutie...but i gotta be faithful and stick with Terry, now does your sista know Terry? you make it sound like she does? please have her tell him i love him! :lol: :hearts:

but girl, what is up with not being able to click Miss Tinas link? you can click on everyone else and see they credits but not Miss Tina? is it cause it would say:

MISS TINA LANDON--

USED to be Miss Janets main dancer and best girl friend but then got all trifling by setting up booty calls with Jans ugly ass husband and Tish, now all Tina do is work at this place....let this be a lesson to those who mess with Janet Jackson...Miss Jackson if you're NASTY! and dont you make me wet!

:lol:

Rocketta
Oct 26th, 2003, 11:38 PM
Try this Darrin Cahill

http://www.triplethreatdance.com/faculty/tinalandon.html

darren cahill
Oct 27th, 2003, 02:01 AM
thanks! i checked it out....had to LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: at Tina wearing a shirt with her own name on it....she a mess!

She sure is cute though...i just cant believe she did Janet that way....funny we've been speaking of Miss Jackson lately and then boom, shes on E hollywood true story today...i only saw the last 3 or 4 minutes cause i didnt know she was on....she only got 1 hour...Janets life story needs more than 1 hour! :(

Rocketta
Oct 27th, 2003, 05:40 AM
thanks! i checked it out....had to LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: at Tina wearing a shirt with her own name on it....she a mess!

She sure is cute though...i just cant believe she did Janet that way....funny we've been speaking of Miss Jackson lately and then boom, shes on E hollywood true story today...i only saw the last 3 or 4 minutes cause i didnt know she was on....she only got 1 hour...Janets life story needs more than 1 hour! :(

I never watch the E! channell. I forget it exists. I love shows like that but that channell is always under my radar...:scratch:

Miss Thang
Oct 27th, 2003, 06:13 AM
Miss thang, i checked it out and you was right! i didnt check faculty cause i was thinking it would be like the janitors and maintence peeps! ROTFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :lol: :lol:

:haha:

anyhow i saw it and yep, thats him! not as cute as back in the day but still aight!

I feel u on that. Tery loked best to me in Miss U Much. :cool:

but i was feeling Tyce Keith something or other....whew dawgy hes a cutie...

Tyce is cute. Did u see him on Fame this summer? :lol: They brought him in cuz they wanted the peeps to compete against a pro. Tyce turned them out in dancin no doubt when it came to singin? :haha: They blew his no singin ass of the stage with a quickness!!! :lol:

but i gotta be faithful and stick with Terry, now does your sista know Terry? you make it sound like she does? please have her tell him i love him! :lol: :hearts:

Chile she has the long video Miss Jan made and Terry is all up in that piece cuz he was one of Rhythm Nation choreographer. :cool:

but girl, what is up with not being able to click Miss Tinas link? you can click on everyone else and see they credits but not Miss Tina?

D don't hate on Miss Tina cuz even though she broke from Miss J she still out there doin her. She choreograph La Vida Loca for Ricky and Whereva Whateva for Miss Shakira. Go to Miss Tina own site tinalandononline.com
She still busy. :cool:

is it cause it would say:

MISS TINA LANDON--

USED to be Miss Janets main dancer and best girl friend but then got all trifling by setting up booty calls with Jans ugly ass husband and Tish, now all Tina do is work at this place....let this be a lesson to those who mess with Janet Jackson...Miss Jackson if you're NASTY! and dont you make me wet! :lol:

Preach! :lol: Miss Tina owe eveything to not only Miss Janet but Paula Abdul. Tee and Miss Paula were Laker girl togetha back in da day. :cool:

Oh Miss Rocketta I feel u bout E! But I aint gon front I usta watch it a lot back in the day but mainly Talk Soup. :cool: