PDA

View Full Version : julie congratulate us!

baddy2heads
Oct 18th, 2003, 10:18 PM
this is mainly for julie but some other people might remember us from 2 years ago or so on the other WTA site. Melanie and i met on that site, and another lindsay davenport site at the same time. She was in new zealand and i was in the UK, anyway julie, just thought you might like to know that we're now living together in liverpool and right now we're in the room (my bedroom at my parents' house) where we met - the room where i used to post messages to you and melanie on magic lindsay. cool eh? just reminded of those times and wanted to say hi (we passed through Birmingham today on the train!)

emma (baddy) and melanie

Poe
Oct 18th, 2003, 11:39 PM
i remember you from the old site... i really enjoyed your posts a lot. So congratulations.

Julie doesn't visit often anymore but who knows... she may read this eventually ;)

Nicoleke
Oct 19th, 2003, 05:23 PM
:D !!!!!

bh440
Oct 19th, 2003, 06:30 PM
BADDY!!!!!! *gasp* *faints*

Melanie2
Oct 24th, 2003, 02:28 PM
Just bumping this ever so gently.

baddy2heads
Oct 24th, 2003, 07:54 PM
cheers Poe, the lure of the pharmacy too much for her, i understand.

Hey Bethany, how's Nebraska? freezed over yet?

come on Julie, head from out the pills.

Baddy and melanie.

Barrie_Dude
Nov 2nd, 2003, 05:19 AM
i remember you from the old site... i really enjoyed your posts a lot. So congratulations.

Julie doesn't visit often anymore but who knows... she may read this eventually ;)
Yes, exactly what have you done with our beloved Julie? :scared:

Julie
Mar 15th, 2004, 02:39 PM
OK this is a long shot, cos i very rarely come here, but this sppecific thread was flagged up to me by a special friend so here goes.

Baddy and Mel, im soo pleased for you - i really hope you are both still as happy as youve always been and always will be.

IF you see this reply and let me know whats happening with you two, or send me a PM.

:wavey:

Julie
Mar 15th, 2004, 02:40 PM
OH and CONGRATULATIONS :):):)

Barrie_Dude
Mar 15th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Julie!!!!

:worship: :worship: :worship: Those of us that are here worship the ground you walk on! We miss you my Goddess!:worship: :worship: :worship: