PDA

View Full Version : Justine: Number One

MAURO
Oct 18th, 2003, 06:30 PM
I think with the surprising triumph of Jelena over the remarcable Kim -the hunter-
the delicious Justine will be numer one on monday -but for week i think because she will lose the points of Linz-
but i think at the end of the year JUSTINE will be the number one again
and Kim and excellent number two

Australian Open 2004 will be fantastic i think

what do you think?

Allez-H
Oct 18th, 2003, 08:22 PM
I think:FOR SURE:wink:

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 18th, 2003, 08:25 PM
jelena def justine

bandabou
Oct 18th, 2003, 08:38 PM
Yeah, only for a week....Kimīs so desperate for the no.1 rank....that sheīll play even if she canīt walk.

Toontje
Oct 18th, 2003, 08:43 PM
13th #1 player.........I'm hoping it brings justine good luck! :)

XaDavK_Kapri
Oct 18th, 2003, 09:31 PM
Justine HAS to win, no ?

alexusjonesfan
Oct 18th, 2003, 09:50 PM
Justine HAS to win, no ?

Yes, she does...

this is like the millionth thread on this topic :o

Smart
Oct 18th, 2003, 10:48 PM
Go Juju!!! It is tme to buy a bottle of champagne.

shap_half
Oct 18th, 2003, 11:42 PM
Can we stop trying to Jinx her!! This is what everyone said last week and look what happened
? Is it too hard for people to not count the chicks before they hatched!!!! Just stop it!

Linda Owens
Oct 19th, 2003, 12:50 AM
DOkic will KILL 4 sure!!!!!!

GO JELENA GO JELENA GO JELENA GO JELENA GO JELENA GO JELENA

ns_Henin
Oct 19th, 2003, 01:26 AM
Never underestimate Jelena..
Look at her SF against Kim and we all know that Jelena is more fresh than Justine.
We are in dangerous condition right??? So please Justine, stay calm, relax, enjoy the match, please win then rest for the Championships.
Justine Fans: Dont Jinx please... We all know who is Dokic when she's find her form.. Never underestimate people :)
Good Luck Justine :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

j_dementieva27
Oct 19th, 2003, 02:38 AM
Now, to be a rational as possible:

i know, and we all know that i want justine to over-take clijsters as number 1 [mostly because i just dont like kim... she seems TOO nice, and her game is generic and besides the spilts i dont really understand how she got to #1] but to be honest i dont see her doing it... dokic has beaten justine in their only real match [i dont count matches that include retirement because it means the injured player is obviously at a disadvatage]... and that match was on CLAY

we all know jelena's amazing wins this week are somewhat overtaking the rest of her bad year... and i do see her winning tommorrow, possibly even in straight sets ... i just think justine is too tired and i dont think she is going to play better on the big points

i DO think she will be number 1 at the end of the year though

keep in mind, this is all my opinion

MAURO
Oct 19th, 2003, 01:42 PM
Justine Do It
Congratulations

treufreund
Oct 19th, 2003, 02:19 PM
oops lots of doubters and "Experts" in this thread were way off. :haha:

Jelena wins a couple of matches and suddenly Justine is supposed to just crumble in front of her. LMAO!!!

DEETHELICK
Oct 19th, 2003, 02:33 PM
I doubted Justine, but she showed the tennis world what she's made of.

Well done Justine, congrats on being the No. 1!!! Jelena, a great week, maybe do something big in Linz?

~ The Leopard ~
Oct 19th, 2003, 02:46 PM
I'm so happy for Justine. This is well deserved. Sorry, Kim fans, but Juju really is the best player actually playing, and now it's official.

MAURO
Oct 19th, 2003, 03:49 PM
I'm so happy for Justine. This is well deserved. Sorry, Kim fans, but Juju really is the best player actually playing, and now it's official.

i think the same. Sorry Kim
i like you so much but Justine deserves it

ys
Oct 19th, 2003, 03:53 PM
Well deserved.. But no congratulations..

jujufan
Oct 19th, 2003, 03:56 PM
whoohooo number one!!!
Now she has fullfilled two childdreams in only one year, most people don't succeed in this!
Way to go Justine you're the best!