PDA

View Full Version : kim's match reminded me of toronto

gmak
Oct 18th, 2003, 03:58 PM
kim was in cruise control in the first set but then it all changed dramatically after failing to convert on those BPs in the 3rd game :(

however jelena played much better than lina did in canada and i think kim was better too ...

bandabou
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:00 PM
kim was in cruise control in the first set but then it all changed dramatically after failing to convert on those BPs in the 3rd game :(

however jelena played much better than lina did in canada and i think kim was better too ...

Yeah, I said...if Jelena losses that game itīs over..but she hung though and in the end won it.

Chance
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:05 PM
according to the stats Kim won more points than Jelena, but Jelena had more winners and coverted all her break points.

Jelena fans must be feeling reallllly happy, considering the slump Jelena was in.

bandabou
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:10 PM
according to the stats Kim won more points than Jelena, but Jelena had more winners and coverted all her break points.

Jelena fans must be feeling reallllly happy, considering the slump Jelena was in.

Only because of the first set...

Toontje
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:16 PM
Kim-Lina Krasnoroutskaya 1-6 6-4 6-1

Kim said that she would play three of the four tune-up tournaments before the US open, if she played well at those first three tournaments..
When she did play well at Stanford, San Diego and Los Angeles.....she didn't want to go to Toronto.
She only did go because she was the new #1 player.

She did won the first match from Francesca Schiavone with 6-1 6-2 ........that was a demonstration from Kim.
Against Lena.....she did won the first set to let everyone know who's the best........and did give it away in the second and third set.

She also did it now against Dokic to give justine an oppertunity to get #1....otherwise, Justine could forget #1 when the Williams comes back next year....Kim is like Santa Claus.

Justine may thank Kim for such gift.

Chance
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:24 PM
She did won the first match from Francesca Schiavone with 6-1 6-2 ........that was a demonstration from Kim.
Against Lena.....she did won the first set to let everyone know who's the best........and did give it away in the second and third set.

She also did it now against Dokic to give justine an oppertunity to get #1....otherwise, Justine could forget #1 when the Williams comes back next year....Kim is like Santa Claus.

Kim is sweet but not that sweet.

I'm sure Kim wanted to lose to Jelena because she knew Jelena was having a lousy year and thought she would gift her 100points :rolleyes: :bs:

thanks for the :lol:

bandabou
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:29 PM
Kim-Lina Krasnoroutskaya 1-6 6-4 6-1

Kim said that she would play three of the four tune-up tournaments before the US open, if she played well at those first three tournaments..
When she did play well at Stanford, San Diego and Los Angeles.....she didn't want to go to Toronto.
She only did go because she was the new #1 player.

Justine may thank Kim for such gift.

Now THIS is what I call LUNATIC! Losing for sweetness. Please!!

vutt
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:40 PM
...Jelena fans must be feeling reallllly happy, considering the slump Jelena was in.

:worship: :worship: :worship:
True!

Toontje
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:42 PM
Most people would think that the match against Dokic would be over in 30 minutes if you did see the first set.
That was one-way tennis!!!

Did you see long rally's in the second and third set? no, Kim mostly did smach and did hold every point short.