PDA

View Full Version : Kim lost the second set

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 02:11 PM
Kim was the better player in the first set(in 17 minute), but lost the second because of the umpire and the line-judges.
It's normal to lose concentration that way!!!
Two times in one game(it was then 2-1) the ball was called out while it was clearly in!!!
If she loses the match we know why!!!
So the final won't be boring anyore???

:devil: :( :devil: :( :devil: :( :devil: :( :devil: :( :devil: :( :devil

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 03:41 PM
The umpire in the mach Kim Dokic.
:smash: :smash: :smash:

bandabou
Oct 18th, 2003, 03:45 PM
Kim was the better player in the first set(in 17 minute), but lost the second because of the umpire and the line-judges.
It's normal to lose concentration that way!!!
Two times in one game(it was then 2-1) the ball was called out while it was clearly in!!!
If she loses the match we know why!!!
So the final won't be boring anyore???

:devil: :( :devil: :( :devil: :( :devil: :( :devil: :( :devil: :( :devil

Why the umpire?! Only thing I remember is that let they played when they both hit some angled shots and the umpire said that the ball bounced twice or something?! It was Kim who profited from the let, because Jelena hit the back in the court and I donīt think Kim would have reached it.

Today was the same problem: Kim didnīt take her chances....Kim had break chances in almost all Jelenaīs service games, but didnīt take advantage.

Toontje
Oct 18th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Most people would think that the match against Dokic would be over in 30 minutes if you did see the first set.
That was one-way tennis!!!

Did you see long rally's in the second and third set? no, Kim mostly did smach and did hold every point short.

Dokic and Justine may thank Kim for such gift.....Kim is like Santa Claus! :)

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:22 PM
At 2-1 dokic-kim 2nd set dokic got 30 points undeserved that's why Kim lost her survice. and
BANDABOU i think you need glasses.I now you are happy now and you always remember the bad things of kim and never the good!!!!!!!!!!
Kim was playing so good first set 17 minute
Did you see kim's face after the umpire's mistakes? And then she lost control over the match. It even looked as if she didn't care anymore.

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:24 PM
Forgot: I taped the match to see the mistakes the umpire , because I knew Kim had to lose.

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:26 PM
I hope everybody will be satisfied now!!!
Since Kim became nr. 1, nothing she does is being apreciated.

Fyndh0rnElf
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:28 PM
what are u talking about Betty. The only tough call I remember, went Clijsters's way. There were no tough calls apart from that one. The 1st set looked good for Kim because Dokic was sucking, but she changed tactics in the 2nd set. Running Kim around wasn't working.

Clijsters is so obsessed with her no1 ranking that she's playing like a maniac. If she really wants to end the year as no1, she should get ready for the YEC, where she'll have a chance to beat Henin and the others, winning tons of quality points

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Congrats Jelena!!!!!

bandabou
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:32 PM
what are u talking about Betty. The only tough call I remember, went Clijsters's way. There were no tough calls apart from that one. The 1st set looked good for Kim because Dokic was sucking, but she changed tactics in the 2nd set. Running Kim around wasn't working.

Clijsters is so obsessed with her no1 ranking that she's playing like a maniac. If she really wants to end the year as no1, she should get ready for the YEC, where she'll have a chance to beat Henin and the others, winning tons of quality points

Exactly.....there werenīt that many bad calls....

great smash
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:32 PM

And that is exactly where you prove the no.1 ranking is not the reason she's playing. She's playing because she committed to these tournaments and just likes to play

bandabou
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:34 PM
And that is exactly where you prove the no.1 ranking is not the reason she's playing. She's playing because she committed to these tournaments and just likes to play

But too much is too much....she plays like too often and when faced with real competition she is already burned out.

great smash
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:37 PM
But too much is too much....she plays like too often and when faced with real competition she is already burned out.

I agree, mainly the fact to be playing doubles as well might be just pushing things too far.

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:48 PM
did nobody see the misteaks from the umpire ?,I can't believe it , you all don't want to see it thats all i have it on tape.basta
:armed: :armed: :armed:

Fyndh0rnElf
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:51 PM
did nobody see the misteaks from the umpire ?,I can't believe it , you all don't want to see it thats all i have it on tape.basta
:armed: :armed: :armed:

:armed: Jorge Dias even overruled a call, giving the point to Kim

BASTA :armed:

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:02 PM
Bandabou you must have been asleep, if you only remember the ball that bounced twice. I was referring to the ball that was in 100% but was called out. That was the point right before the ball you mentioned: and than the poit afther that bounce.30 point's gone for Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bandabou
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:05 PM
I donīt remember that point...but to me Kim didnīt lose because of the umpire. In the end Jelena was the better player and she was sitting in the court and hitting winners all over....wrong footing Kim and stuff.

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:08 PM
That was right have seen the mach again.Basta
CONGRATS JELENA!

bandabou
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:09 PM
That was right have seen the mach again.Basta
CONGRATS JELENA!

See?! when you cool down, one can see the things much clearer.

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:13 PM
I mean,the overrul was write.

bandabou
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:14 PM
I mean,the overrul was write.

Told ya...

Martian KC
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:17 PM
betty = toontje

thalle
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:18 PM
Yes, the umpire did a mistake, and Kim might lose concentration, but as #1 player, she should be able to find conentration again, and win... She just played bad today:sad:

justine&coria
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:22 PM
If one or 2 bad calls in the 2nd set makes Kim lose the 3rd set, then kim has a problem.
No, I don't think that was the reason.
Don't find excuses like these.

Toontje
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:35 PM
If one or 2 bad calls in the 2nd set makes Kim lose the 3rd set, then kim has a problem.

Same as Toronto match!

Kim-Lina Krasnoroutskaya 1-6 6-4 6-1

Kim said that she would play three of the four tune-up tournaments before the US open, if she played well at those first three tournaments..
When she did play well at Stanford, San Diego and Los Angeles.....she didn't want to go to Toronto.
She only did go because she was the new #1 player.

She did won the first match from Francesca Schiavone with 6-1 6-2 ........that was a demonstration from Kim.
Against Lena.....she did won the first set to let everyone know who's the best........and did give it away in the second and third set.

She also did it now against Dokic to give justine an oppertunity to get #1....otherwise, Justine could forget #1 when the Williams comes back next year....Kim is like Santa Claus.

Justine may thank Kim for such gift.

Toontje
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:41 PM

Most people would think that the match against Dokic would be over in 30 minutes if you did see the first set.

Did you see long rally's in the second and third set? no, Kim mostly did smach and did hold every point short.

Dokic and Justine may thank Kim for such gift.....Kim is like Santa Claus!

........or can you find another excuse why Kim lost!

Martian KC
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:42 PM
Wait, wasn't the excuse that she was too tired in toronto, toontje? You're changing your stories on us, bub.

justine&coria
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:57 PM

Dokic and Justine may thank Kim for such gift.....Kim is like Santa Claus!

........or can you find another excuse why Kim lost!

So, Kim has a problem! That's what you mean : a real champion wouldn't lose the 3rd set because of 2 points in the 2nd !

The reason can be tiredness : I didn't watch the match. Or probably, she simply had a bad day !

And, well, how many more times, will you say that Kim is Santa Claus!

Anyway, you're admitting Kim is tired !
So, well, let us say, that when Justine lost to Kim last week, then Justine was tired !

treufreund
Oct 18th, 2003, 06:03 PM
justine is still tired :sad:

but the upside is that she beat PETROVA :devil: for the fifth time in a row. :D

Toontje
Oct 18th, 2003, 06:30 PM
So, Kim has a problem! That's what you mean : a real champion wouldn't lose the 3rd set because of 2 points in the 2nd !

The reason can be tiredness : I didn't watch the match. Or probably, she simply had a bad day !

And, well, how many more times, will you say that Kim is Santa Claus!

Anyway, you're admitting Kim is tired !
So, well, let us say, that when Justine lost to Kim last week, then Justine was tired !

Were did I admit that Kim was tired?.........and I only said it today that Kim is Santa Claus.

Don't talk to much if you didn't watch the match! :)

Toontje
Oct 18th, 2003, 06:33 PM
Sure Kim is tired........so tired that she and Ai won the semi-final a moment ago.........and next week she'll play singles and doubles again!

Martian KC
Oct 18th, 2003, 06:35 PM
So she isn't really tired?:confused: So, she's the liar?:confused:

bandabou
Oct 18th, 2003, 06:36 PM
See.....that tired thing was just a slight to Jelena.

Toontje
Oct 18th, 2003, 06:36 PM
It was a gift from Kim........don't look further!

nygirl
Oct 18th, 2003, 06:56 PM
I saw the match and Kim was as fresh as a daisy, I even commentated on that in an other thread. She looked very fresh while having played god knows how many matches this year.

Justine has played a bit less than Kim but still looks like she's gonna die out there. But still :yeah: for making the finals while looking like a wreck.

:rolleyes: @ Toontje. Kim sure didn't give this one to Dokic. Jelena earned it :bigclap: and if she plays like that tomorrow she can win the whole thing in 2 straight sets imo :o I don't feel good saying that as a Juju fan but Justine is too worn out to put up much of a fight imo.

Good luck to both girls.

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 07:04 PM
Clijsters is so obsessed with her no1 that she's playing like a maniac.
:haha: :haha: :haha:kim knows that it will be difficult to stay nr1 so just let her have some fun.
And always the same nonsense , she play's to much
Henin just played two tournaments less and the other top players played less because of injurys.
Look to the top 100!!!!!!
How many times do you think steffie navratilova and all the rest played on that age?And bdw i puted this threat just afther the 2nd set .
And Henin got more luck with the umpire, and thank you ,i am just Toontje it's an honour because he
has BRAINS.
Good luck with the doubles lovely Kim.

Martian KC
Oct 18th, 2003, 07:06 PM
It's blatantly obvious now.:lol:

Toontje
Oct 18th, 2003, 07:25 PM
I saw the match and Kim was as fresh as a daisy, I even commentated on that in an other thread. She looked very fresh while having played god knows how many matches this year.

Justine has played a bit less than Kim but still looks like she's gonna die out there. But still :yeah: for making the finals while looking like a wreck.

:rolleyes: @ Toontje. Kim sure didn't give this one to Dokic. Jelena earned it :bigclap: and if she plays like that tomorrow she can win the whole thing in 2 straight sets imo :o I don't feel good saying that as a Juju fan but Justine is too worn out to put up much of a fight imo.

Good luck to both girls.

Sure nygirl.......we believe you...........tell something about that match instead of posting bullshit.

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 07:42 PM
Words from BANDABOU exactly....there werent that many bad calls,AFEW BAD CALLS ARE ENOUGH Bandabou.KIM PLAYED BAD? :cuckoo:yes afther the 2 1 in the 2nd set, it's strange just afther you know............
And in Toronto was nothing wrong with the umpire
Kim played bad !17 minutes for one set and she would have won when the umpire didn't take here surve.basta

lee station
Oct 18th, 2003, 08:02 PM
Did Kim watch the Patty/Jelena match?

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 08:05 PM
MARTIAN KC,
I hope iiii can laugh...TMRRW..........just like last week.

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 08:20 PM
Was Kim burned out last year in the champions
Bandabou?????????
And don't forget her doubles.

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 08:29 PM
Kim was so tired that she won the doubles,
6/4 6/2 congrats Kim,that's the proof why she lost the single.

Martian KC
Oct 18th, 2003, 08:33 PM
MARTIAN KC,
I hope iiii can laugh...TMRRW..........just like last week.

Yeah, I'll be laughing too with Justine getting closer to that number one position! :lol:

Martian KC
Oct 18th, 2003, 08:35 PM
Kim was so tired that she won the doubles,
6/4 6/2 congrats Kim,that's the proof why she lost the single.

Ermmm....kim was the one that claimed she was tired, idiot.:haha:

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 08:36 PM
PATTY PLAYED BAD YESTERDAY .
Did you see the first set of Kim?
Congrats jelena and good luck tomorrow.

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 08:51 PM
Maybe she was tired afther the mach,but not in the 2nd set.basta.
I hate that ump.......................

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 09:04 PM
Forgotten!Justine can have the first place its
SECOND-HAND
We already are used to being nr1

Martian KC
Oct 18th, 2003, 09:08 PM
?_? I'm sure Justine will be comfortable at number one.

Betty
Oct 18th, 2003, 10:26 PM
Dont you know what i mean with second-hand?