PDA

View Full Version : Can you guys help us?

joncallston
Oct 18th, 2003, 12:43 PM
Hi,

We are a new company looking to market in the sport of tennis. Our main objective is to provide sponsorship for a player on the tour - WTA, ATP or junior.

It is very hard to find contacts who may be able to help so please reply here or email us if you have any information which could help us.

We'd also appreciate other ways of progressing our logo and image in the world of tennis.

Many Thanks,

Jon Callston

joncallston
Oct 18th, 2003, 12:44 PM
I should add also that we do not have the budget for the agassis and williams' of the world, but maybe enough for some up and coming players

F-R-E-A-K
Oct 18th, 2003, 12:50 PM
:bounce: How much are you willing to pay me :p

:wavey: I dont come cheap you know :cool:

azza
Oct 18th, 2003, 12:52 PM
:haha: @ Drew

Gowza
Oct 18th, 2003, 01:08 PM
go drew!

sponsor elena bovina she needs some endorsements.

Gowza
Oct 18th, 2003, 01:09 PM
or how about rebecca turner? she visits on this board sometimes.

Rothes
Oct 18th, 2003, 01:18 PM
Go for Emmanuelle Gagliardi, Patty Schnyder of Timea Baszinsinsky ;)

Reichen
Oct 18th, 2003, 01:22 PM
Try Yoon-Jeong Cho, Shinobu Asagoe, Saori Obata, or Akiko Morigami...

Or if you want a really young player, Dinara Safina???

Nadia Petrova is a good one@!

Gowza
Oct 18th, 2003, 01:29 PM
vera douchevina is also a good one. she's ranked around 110 now and is only 16 or 17. or maria kirlienko ranked around 125 i think, she's also only 16 or 17. if you were to sponsor a young player i would say one of those 2.

but by the sound of it someone like michaela krajicek who has only just begun her attack on the wta tour would be best, it will take her a few years to jump up the rankings because of the AER or timea b.

there are a whole lot of players you could sponsor. i suggest you do some reasearch to find the perfect player for you. or tell us exactly what you are looking for and we can name some players.

F-R-E-A-K
Oct 18th, 2003, 01:36 PM
go drew!

sponsor elena bovina she needs some endorsements.

Elena and I :hearts: We simply cost too much for them :bounce:

go hingis
Oct 18th, 2003, 01:38 PM
Eleni Daniilidou, Wins tournaments, has been ranked in the top 15 this year and still has no sponsors but many fans.

ghosts
Oct 18th, 2003, 01:49 PM
Karatancheva is 14years old, played 4 tournaments has career win/loss record 21-2

Gowza
Oct 18th, 2003, 01:51 PM
Karatancheva is 14years old, played 4 tournaments has career win/loss record 21-2

yeah she's doing great, she will be a very good player in the future.

joncallston
Oct 18th, 2003, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the great replies so far. We have a few ideas of who we would ideally like to help out, however our problem seems to be getting in touch with their agents and management.

So if anyone has a contact for us please let us know . . or if you are a player (however small) and would like to chat to us please send us an email if you dont want to have your details made public.

We would be very keen on sponsoring a junior so again, please get in touch if you can help us to talk to their management. Many thanks

Rothes
Oct 18th, 2003, 02:17 PM
www.gagliardi.ch, Talk to "Elanor"

alexusjonesfan
Oct 18th, 2003, 03:48 PM
There's a program over at http://www.tennis.info/Sponsor.asp where you can arrange to sponsor a pro player playing juniors or challengers etc.

The list of players is here: http://www.tennis.info/SponsorPlayers.asp
and all their contact information is specified therein.

Hope that helps :wavey:

Experimentee
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:44 PM
Viktoriya Kutuzova looks very promising and had the best results of the 14 year olds so far. She'll be a good one to sponsor.

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:47 PM
Vika's already got some deals but she wont say no to anymore.

Vika is with IMG.

Jon.... check your PM box.

joncallston
Oct 18th, 2003, 06:07 PM
thanks everyone . .keep them coming we'd love to have more ideas.

And anyone else with an idea to promote out logos (but with the means to help . . not just ideas!)

I mean say something like. . . . .
"Email me about advertising on our tennis ball/website, we can help" and not
"why not try a website"

Hope this makes sense!!

*JR*
Oct 18th, 2003, 06:54 PM
thanks everyone . .keep them coming we'd love to have more ideas.

And anyone else with an idea to promote out logos (but with the means to help . . not just ideas!)

I mean say something like. . . . .
"Email me about advertising on our tennis ball/website, we can help" and not
"why not try a website"

Hope this makes sense!! Wait a minute, here! Sponsorship means you paying players, NOT what I highlighted in bold from your last post. (Jon, you're not the first person to join this board for the express purpose of selling your stuff without paying for an ad and won't be the last). BTW, now it finally "fits" as your post about "not being able to locate the agents" is obvious BS. (Many members have posted that kind of info re. fanmail WITHOUT being "in the business"). You want to promote advertising on YOUR stuff, I'm sure the owners of this board will be happy to sell you an ad! :rolleyes:

joncallston
Oct 18th, 2003, 07:59 PM
I dont know who you are or what you're talking about! Quite honestly I'm totally shocked!

Is everyone else here like this guy?!

How am I advertising something when I would never say what it is here? I am asking for help, I haven't located all the agents I wanted to help me . . please someone else help me out with this guy?!!!

Shocking reply!

joncallston
Oct 18th, 2003, 08:00 PM
and I mentioned the tennis balls things to give people other ideas!

You know nothing JollyRoger, and you're very rude.

*JR*
Oct 18th, 2003, 08:49 PM
and I mentioned the tennis balls things to give people other ideas!

You know nothing JollyRoger, and you're very rude.
If YOU knew the first thing about the tennis biz, you'd know who the agents are, or @ least how to find them (easiest thing in the book). So even if you did mean something like ppl should offer you ad space, not the other way around, you're still clueless. Now many members do list their (essentially non-commercial) sites in the sigs or that www button. But if you're too "tone deaf" to look @ their # and variety of posts and see that they don't just have a handful of posts all about their own biz, you'll readily be seen for what you essentially are: just another person looking to make a buck by promoting something here for free. (Been tried B4, doesn't work, never will I hope). Translation: become "part of the community" first, don't just hawk your biz.

Car Key Boi
Oct 18th, 2003, 09:12 PM
gotta side with JollyRoger aka WannabeMod Boi on this one

if YUO, are in the tennis biz, and YUO, have to resort to asking a bunch of tennis/student tards for player/agent contact info, then YUOR Fuckstock is shit, dickass

joncallston
Oct 18th, 2003, 11:28 PM
WHAT BIT OF MY BIZ IS BEING HAWKED HERE???
WHEN HAVE I MENTIONED ANYTHING AT ALL???

Time to get out of your paranoid, loser world I think and stop making things up. 4,000 posts doesn't make you clever, intuitive or wise - it means you have nothing better to do than spend hours on the computer.

I clearly do not use this board to promote a product BECAUSE I HAVEN'T EVEN MENTIONED IT, AND NEVER WILL.

You really are giving this website a bad, unhelpful, arrogant and ignorant feel - one that I hope people realise and feel the need to leave the bitching like little school boys and move somewhere else.

I'm so surprised that people support you and your childish attitudes.

Jarrett
Oct 18th, 2003, 11:36 PM

Time to get out of your paranoid, loser world I think and stop making things up. 4,000 posts doesn't make you clever, intuitive or wise - it means you have nothing better to do than spend hours on the computer.

I clearly do not use this board to promote a product BECAUSE I HAVEN'T EVEN MENTIONED IT, AND NEVER WILL.

You really are giving this website a bad, unhelpful, arrogant and ignorant feel - one that I hope people realise and feel the need to leave the bitching like little school boys and move somewhere else.

I'm so surprised that people support you and your childish attitudes.

Oh yeah, you are one to talk. Your last point seems VERY professional. BRAVO! :lol:

joncallston
Oct 18th, 2003, 11:40 PM
ok

joncallston
Oct 18th, 2003, 11:45 PM
fair point but I get so annoyed when I want to generate a serious discussion and find some information and it becomes hi-jacked by people sticking in their noses to get their post count up, with nothing valuable to say - just comments to enhance their pathetic reputation of being confrontational. You know who you are!

Make love not war (and other relevant quotes!)

Car Key Boi
Oct 18th, 2003, 11:50 PM

dude, welcome to GM (General Messages)

we are all loozers here

http://carkeyboi.com/DR.gif

Daily Reminder: yuo fucking GM Tards turned me into a loozer that spends all day posting on fucking wtaworldtard whilst listening to hip hop!

hip hop has made me the way i am. Roger is right, i'm a fucking loozer and it's all because of hip hop. A few months ago hip hop cost me my job, my apartment in Hillsbourgh, my house in Pasadena, my bungalow in Dade Florida and other properties around the world

i had been passed over for a promotion at work and i became miserable in my work situation. I (mistakenly) took solace in wtaworldtard. What started as casual posting to avoid the job i had come to despise soon turned into a fucking obsession. It was not that I found anything healthy here, quite the opposite, yuo GM tards and loozers fueled my bitterness and rage with yuor constant fighting over fucking tennis players

normally, i am shy and introverted, wtaworld and yuo people enticed the worst aspects of my personality to surface. First, i began posting at home, then i would post all day at work, come home, post until 4am, have a few hours sleep, go to work, and begin posting again. A vicious and destructive cycle that i couldn't stop

everyone here seems to be a hip hop fan so i started listening to it so that i could fit in with yuo tards. I wanted to be accepted and i thought hip hop was the answer. I now have at least 60 of the top selling hip hop albums, all spewing forth the same sexist, racism and bigotry bullshit. None of this was me, i found it here and it has become me. Perhaps i was weak, but it was yuo hip hop tards who made me into a fucking loozer. I started to listen to it when i was posting, i listened to it in the car on the way to work, i would listen to it compulsively at home, and then i started sneaking a Walkman into work. Soon after i was fired. I am drunk, tired, bitter and intolerant. I have fallen so far in a promising career and i'm about to hit skid row

i lost all my real estate properties in Cali, Florida, West Indies, London and Venezuala and now i'm holed up in my dank basement apartment with little other than a laptop and a toilet posting here, as usual. I have 100k in debt, no assets, no job, a bankrupt company, no source of income, sixty days of cash, and sixty days until i get evicted. And i have only one thing to keep me sane - posting here whilst listening to fucking hip hop!!!!!!!!!!!

- Car Key Boi :mad:
(currently listening to "Big Booty Hoes" by Notorious B.I.G.)

UDiTY
Oct 18th, 2003, 11:54 PM
Jon, I am sorry if what some of the people on this board have said has offended you. They're actually quite harmless...they just like to argue and start fights.

But I hope you came to WTAWorld looking for information because you are looking to represent an up and coming tennis player. I for one, believe you.

Please, I think the people who originally came into this thread have given you the information you needed. I thought a lot of it was pretty helpful and if you need more info I say private message one of the more helping posters. ;)

Anyway, if you joined WTAWorld to just ask a question, that's fine be on your way, but if you're looking to stick around awhile I highly recommend it. :D

*JR*
Oct 18th, 2003, 11:57 PM

we are all loozers here

Daily Reminder: yuo fucking GM Tards turned me into a loozer that spends all day posting on fucking wtaworldtard whilst listening to hip hop!

hip hop has made me the way i am. Roger is right, i'm a fucking loozer and it's all because of hip hop. A few months ago hip hop cost me my job, my apartment in Hillsbourgh, my house in Pasadena, my bungalow in Dade Florida and other properties around the world

i had been passed over for a promotion at work and i became miserable in my work situation. I (mistakenly) took solace in wtaworldtard. What started as casual posting to avoid the job i had come to despise soon turned into a fucking obsession. It was not that I found anything healthy here, quite the opposite, yuo GM tards and loozers fueled my bitterness and rage with yuor constant fighting over fucking tennis players

normally, i am shy and introverted, wtaworld and yuo people enticed the worst aspects of my personality to surface. First, i began posting at home, then i would post all day at work, come home, post until 4am, have a few hours sleep, go to work, and begin posting again. A vicious and destructive cycle that i couldn't stop

everyone here seems to be a hip hop fan so i started listening to it so that i could fit in with yuo tards. I wanted to be accepted and i thought hip hop was the answer. I now have at least 60 of the top selling hip hop albums, all spewing forth the same sexist, racism and bigotry bullshit. None of this was me, i found it here and it has become me. Perhaps i was weak, but it was yuo hip hop tards who made me into a fucking loozer. I started to listen to it when i was posting, i listened to it in the car on the way to work, i would listen to it compulsively at home, and then i started sneaking a Walkman into work. Soon after i was fired. I am drunk, tired, bitter and intolerant. I have fallen so far in a promising career and i'm about to hit skid row

i lost all my real estate properties in Cali, Florida, West Indies, London and Venezuala and now i'm holed up in my dank basement apartment with little other than a laptop and a toilet posting here, as usual. I have 100k in debt, no assets, no job, a bankrupt company, no source of income, sixty days of cash, and sixty days until i get evicted. And i have only one thing to keep me sane - posting here whilst listening to fucking hip hop!!!!!!!!!!!

(currently listening to "Big Booty Hoes" by Notorious B.I.G.) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Rothes
Oct 19th, 2003, 12:06 AM
John how about contacting Igor Baszinsinsky??

Car Key Boi
Oct 19th, 2003, 12:07 AM
Jon, I am sorry if what some of the people on this board have said has offended you. They're actually quite harmless...they just like to argue and start fights.

But I hope you came to WTAWorld looking for information because you are looking to represent an up and coming tennis player. I for one, believe you.

Please, I think the people who originally came into this thread have given you the information you needed. I thought a lot of it was pretty helpful and if you need more info I say private message one of the more helping posters. ;)

Anyway, if you joined WTAWorld to just ask a question, that's fine be on your way, but if you're looking to stick around awhile I highly recommend it. :D

FYI, this Jon asswipe has just threatened the Car Key Boi, boasting "we've got the power to mess with yuo, little kid"

http://carkeyboi.com/dump/lol.gif

fucking dipshit thinks i'm a little kiddie who's gonna turn chicken at a threat like that! yeah, right http://carkeyboi.com/dump/lol.gif

UDiTY
Oct 19th, 2003, 12:09 AM
FYI, this Jon asswipe has just threatened the Car Key Boi, boasting "we've got the power to mess with yuo, little kid"

fucking dipshit thinks i'm a little kiddie who's gonna turn chicken at a threat like that! yeah, right http://carkeyboi.com/dump/lol.gif

WHAT!?!? He did!?!?!

Car Key Boi
Oct 19th, 2003, 12:25 AM
yup, JollyRoger will be able to confirm that i speak da TROOF!!

joncallston=OutOf20,000WtaworldtardsIPickOnTheWron gTardToFuckWith Boi

Rothes
Oct 19th, 2003, 12:45 AM
oh how so halarious you are

polishprodigy
Oct 19th, 2003, 06:07 AM
John, look at www.acemantennis.com, he does advertising as well as posting players who are looking for sponsorships. However, most of these players have already posted on that website that someone mentioned to you before (tennisinfo). Good luck in your search! :)

*JR*
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:02 AM
yup, JollyRoger will be able to confirm that i speak da TROOF!!
The whole troof and nothing but the troof! :lol: Now Jon, there's this guy you might want to contact named Rainer Hofmann... :devil:

Car Key Boi
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:15 AM
hahaha Roger, great idea

and Jon, if yuo do contact that Hofmann fucktard, tell him the Car Key Boi sends his regards and that he'd love to another flame war with him

- Car Key Boi :cool:

AjdeNate!
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:19 AM
The whole troof and nothing but the troof! :lol: Now Jon, there's this guy you might want to contact named Rainer Hofmann... :devil:
:haha:

Good one! :yeah:

joncallston
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:19 AM
i'll try my best lads

azza
Oct 19th, 2003, 01:02 PM
Nicole Kriz :hearts:

jean_genie
Oct 19th, 2003, 03:56 PM
Courtney Dorsey--great junior up and coming talent. She's gonna be a phenomenal player.

azza
Oct 31st, 2003, 09:43 AM
Nicole Kriz :inlove:

Petersmiler
Oct 31st, 2003, 10:01 AM

we are all loozers here

(currently listening to "Big Booty Hoes" by Notorious B.I.G.)

I'm not sure where this came into the discussion, but it's the funniest thing I've seen you, sorry yuo, write!

Bravo