PDA

View Full Version : Jelena-Patty Clip!!!

anshu19
Oct 18th, 2003, 07:20 AM
Hey....found this realllly reallly cooo site abt jelena ( one of my fav players after Seles)...and it had a lot of windows media clips tht can be downloaded and viewed. It has the Patty-Jelena clip from Zurich too....i am not sure who the site owner is...but he/she has done a grt job...hats off to them! :worship:

chck it out:

http://www.hot.ee/dokicmedia/index.html

rhz
Oct 18th, 2003, 08:27 AM
Cool, Jelena is becoming prettier each year!!

switz
Oct 18th, 2003, 11:38 AM
i don't why i like her, but i do. i think she's a much nicer person than a lot of people make out

vutt
Oct 18th, 2003, 12:11 PM
Hey....found this realllly reallly cooo site abt jelena ( one of my fav players after Seles)...and it had a lot of windows media clips tht can be downloaded and viewed. It has the Patty-Jelena clip from Zurich too....i am not sure who the site owner is...but he/she has done a grt job...hats off to them! :worship:

chck it out:

http://www.hot.ee/dokicmedia/index.html

I'm glad You liked it! ;)

Chance
Oct 18th, 2003, 12:21 PM
:cool: I liked how White Stripes was playing in the background and was that Madonna in the second clip?

it's a nice feature to have on a fan's website :D

vutt
Oct 18th, 2003, 09:05 PM
:cool: I liked how White Stripes was playing in the background and was that Madonna in the second clip?

Yep, Madonna!

UDiTY
Oct 18th, 2003, 09:21 PM
I came across yer website a few weeks ago Vutt, very nice place.

Jelena would be proud...good luck to her. :D

mandy7
Oct 18th, 2003, 09:26 PM
I watched that match last night and the first thing that "popped" in my head was: I LOVE THAT SONG!! THE WHITE STRIPES RULE!!!
and after that.. damn jelena was amazing

Fyndh0rnElf
Oct 18th, 2003, 09:52 PM
Yep, Madonna!

Madonna? Where?

spooky
Oct 18th, 2003, 10:05 PM
i don't why i like her, but i do. i think she's a much nicer person than a lot of people make out

I agree with you Switz. I like her too and for some reason when I got up this morning I had this feel Dokic was going to beat Kim. I get this feeling all the time when players I like are playing and I am always right. All she has to do tomorrow is run jhh all over the court and make sure it goes to a 3rd set and Dokic can take the trophy and $. Congrats Dokic I am so happy for you.

Jarrett
Oct 18th, 2003, 10:11 PM
Wow, from those videos it looks like Jelena is really playing good tennis out there and thinking about what she is doing and not just hitting as hard as she can. :) Go JELENA, TAKE THE TITLE!

Greenout
Oct 19th, 2003, 01:53 AM
That's a superb site. I'll have to give a shout out to
the web master. Excellent quality vids.

jojoseph
Oct 19th, 2003, 03:12 AM
Yep, Madonna!

I tink it's 'bout time to change the location in your sig.

Cool video.

vutt
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:49 AM
I tink it's 'bout time to change the location in your sig.

Indeed :)

Jeff
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:04 AM
Thanks for the vid :wavey:

Nikola
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:25 AM
vutt, we all like your unique website :D