PDA

View Full Version : Dokic's Weight

switz
Oct 18th, 2003, 12:52 AM
i was going to post a thread about this a while ago, but never got around to it. this isn't a criticism in anyway because jelena is still far from fat, but i have noticed that she has been bulking up again. most of her success came when her frame was the solid figure of 2001/02, as compared to the much slenderer dokic that showed up at tokyo this year. i know that other factors have been involved in her bad form, but i think that often when players lose significant amounts of weight or muscle it can mess with there games, i know it did in patty case after the orange juice diet. IMO she is starting to look like the dokic of old again, and although it may just be a coincidence that she is starting to play well again, i thought i would bring it up (notice the breasts are back in a big way)

:eek: :eek: )

narcissus boy
Oct 18th, 2003, 12:53 AM
Wow, Jelena has changed ALOT.

narcissus boy
Oct 18th, 2003, 12:53 AM
Awwwe, you deleted the Daniela pic. :sad:

switz
Oct 18th, 2003, 12:56 AM
yeah i know, if i thought dokic looked fatter there she must have literally been a skeleton before.

spooky
Oct 18th, 2003, 12:58 AM
i was going to post a thread about this a while ago, but never got around to it. this isn't a criticism in anyway because jelena is still far from fat, but i have noticed that she has been bulking up again. most of her success came when her frame was the solid figure of 2001/02, as compared to the much slenderer dokic that showed up at tokyo this year. i know that other factors have been involved in her bad form, but i think that often when players lose significant amounts of weight or muscle it can mess with there games, i know it did in patty case after the orange juice diet. IMO she is starting to look like the dokic of old again, and although it may just be a coincidence that she is starting to play well again, i thought i would bring it up (notice the breasts are back in a big way)

:eek: :eek: )

Her belly is also back in a big way but she looks good. I always thought Jelena had a good shape. I sure hope she wins this tournament she really needs to get her confidence back.

Jarrett
Oct 18th, 2003, 02:47 AM
Jelena looks HOT! Yum! As always....

Gowza
Oct 18th, 2003, 03:01 AM
i didn't think her belly was that big last year.

Berlin_Calling
Oct 18th, 2003, 03:04 AM
She looks hot, she was hot when she was skinny before but she is still hot right now. Those breasts :drool:

slice
Oct 18th, 2003, 03:29 AM
:hearts: jelena :hearts:

~RedRose~
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:47 AM
she has put on some weight and it seems to help her game, i dont think however she is realli as fat as the pic shows, she tend to sometimes slouch on court which makes her look fatter, but when u see her at a player party or wateva she looks realli nice :) .... she still looks nice in that pic though :)

polishprodigy
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:49 AM
she has put on some weight and it seems to help her game, i dont think however she is realli as fat as the pic shows, she tend to sometimes slouch on court which makes her look fatter, but when u see her at a player party or wateva she looks realli nice :) .... she still looks nice in that pic though :)

seems to help her game????? have you seen her results lately? Besides this week, they have been far from impressive....:p

~RedRose~
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:08 AM
thats because at the start of the year she was realli skinny ... she lost alot of weight in the offseason last year and then had terrible results. As she has put on that weight again her esults have gradualy improved over the year.

katrientje
Oct 18th, 2003, 07:12 AM
I also noticed that Jelena put on some weight. She looks much healthier that she did in the beginning of the year.

AleOrtu
Oct 18th, 2003, 07:49 AM
Jelena! :hearts: :drool: :hearts: I like her body! Tulyaganova, take care!

Nikola
Oct 18th, 2003, 10:14 AM
:d

wtaworld
Oct 18th, 2003, 10:15 AM
I am glad that she has picked up a few pounds. It makes her face look healthier and her body look much better for her natural shape. Elena was such a babe in 2001/2002 as her body began to fill out and now that cute shape is returning and I am glad. I have always liked her fiestiness in playing back then and also her bod from back then. I hope this is the return of the babelicious dokic that looks stunning and kicks but on court. :kiss: :hearts: :drool:

Daniel
Oct 18th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Jelena :drool:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:59 PM
She looks great...she is becoming a woman...one with curves....There is nothing wrong with her...:drool:

Ballbuster
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:05 PM
She looks great...she is becoming a woman...one with curves....:

Too bad you can't say this for yourself. :rolleyes: Queen!

Greenout
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:11 PM
It's difficult to tell with Jelena because she tends
to slouch.

Mrs. Peel
Oct 18th, 2003, 05:45 PM
maybe she was breathing in that pic :confused:

She's beautiful and you are scrutinizing a little tiny belly? :cuckoo:

bandabou
Oct 18th, 2003, 06:12 PM
One thing is sure.....IŽll take Jelena over Dani any day!!

Jen'sFan
Oct 18th, 2003, 06:18 PM
One thing is sure.....IŽll take Jelena over Dani any day!!
If u hugged Dani she wud probably snap. Not much good for other stuff then ;)

SerialKiller#69
Oct 18th, 2003, 06:27 PM
I always thought of Jelena as somehow fitter than this. She gained weight but it seems to be helping her. :)

bandabou
Oct 18th, 2003, 06:30 PM
If u hugged Dani she wud probably snap. Not much good for other stuff then ;)

Haha....we couldnŽt go to the beach....she would get blown away.

King Aaron
Oct 18th, 2003, 07:08 PM
Jelena looks to be back to last year's shape. I think. :)

TeeRexx
Oct 18th, 2003, 07:55 PM
Jelena may need to cut back to ...

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20031018/capt.zur12110181654.swisscom_challenge_zur121.jpg

... six double cheeseburgers a week. :eek: :lol:

Mark Spruce
Oct 19th, 2003, 03:25 AM
Jelena :hearts: :hearts: :kiss:

regards

Mark

SerialKiller#69
Oct 19th, 2003, 06:29 PM
Awww Jelena is cute...

I wouldn't be surprised if there will be pregnancy rumours about her.

alexusjonesfan
Oct 19th, 2003, 06:42 PM
OMG people, first you rag on Daniela for 'being too thin' then you make fun of 'Jelly's belly'...Does anyone fit the high standards of some of the posters on his board? :rolleyes: :p

Rtael
Oct 19th, 2003, 06:59 PM
Jesus Christ, I'm gay and even I think the woman is hot! Some people need to get a life! :p

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:16 PM
Jesus Christ, I'm gay and even I think the woman is hot! Some people need to get a life! :p
:lol: :lol:

Mark Spruce
Oct 20th, 2003, 04:13 AM

LOL :worship: :worship:

regards

Mark

gRaFiC
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:29 PM
OMG people, first you rag on Daniela for 'being too thin' then you make fun of 'Jelly's belly'...Does anyone fit the high standards of some of the posters on his board? :rolleyes: :p

Yes, steffi had the perfect body! No spare tyres there.

alexusjonesfan
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:31 PM
Yes, steffi had the perfect body! No spare tyres there.

And Dokic has spare tires?! :cuckoo:

gRaFiC
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:33 PM
now now, don't go putting words in my post

vutt
Oct 27th, 2003, 06:40 PM
I thought that this thread needs a little bump after I recently received this scan:
http://www.vutt.neti.ee/media/filajelly.jpg

Pic is from this year. It's amazing how woman can transform when there is need for it :rolleyes:

Havok
Oct 27th, 2003, 07:08 PM
OMFG!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

brunof
Oct 27th, 2003, 07:29 PM
I hope her success continues. Anyone know if Daja is getting bigger?

JoeyWinson3.0
Oct 27th, 2003, 07:37 PM
oh my word at that pic...

OW OW OWWWWW.... HADABADA....

*SLAPS MYSELF IN FACE*

I've noticed this too... as a matter of fact, I cannot see how she could have played her type of game with the figure she did have at the start of the year.

Aside from the fact she is just absolutely gorgeous *slap in face again* I hope she can return to form consistently and get back in the top ten.

dubro
Oct 27th, 2003, 08:47 PM
oh well...she's gettin a little chubby..

but she is always the best.
THE BEST :angel:

she looks simply awsome :drool:

;) @ vutt :tape: