PDA

View Full Version : Clip of Serena on upcomming episode of "Street Time"

dreamgoddess099
Oct 17th, 2003, 06:51 AM
Click link below, then click Serena's pic to view it. This episode of the show "Street Time" will air Oct. 22 on Showtime(check your local listings for specific time)

click here (http://www.sho.com/streettime/episodes.cfm)

Chance
Oct 17th, 2003, 07:10 AM
I get this message

We at Showtime Online express our apologies; however, these pages are intended for access only from within the United States. :(

Chance
Oct 17th, 2003, 07:19 AM
at least I got to see a pic :o

http://www.sho.com/streettime/images/119864_vidpic_a.jpg

CC
Oct 17th, 2003, 03:00 PM
I have to view it when I get home.

SJW
Oct 17th, 2003, 03:04 PM
i tried to view that website before

can i just ask WHY it's to be viewed only from America?

Infiniti2001
Oct 17th, 2003, 03:04 PM
http://www.sho.com/streettime/episodes.cfm <-- click here and then on video1

-Ph51-
Oct 17th, 2003, 03:32 PM
http://www.sho.com/streettime/episodes.cfm <-- click here and then on video1
Does not work for Europe! :(

xr6turbo
Oct 17th, 2003, 04:30 PM
I get this message

We at Showtime Online express our apologies; however, these pages are intended for access only from within the United States. :(

Yeah I got them same thing!! I wonder why!! :lol:

Mr. Man
Oct 17th, 2003, 04:36 PM
haha lovin' the 'Serena gangsta look'. :hearts:

xr6turbo
Oct 17th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Is there anyway people outside the US can see this clip???

Cybelle Darkholme
Oct 17th, 2003, 05:19 PM
she was okay. not bad not great. God I hope she keeps up the lessons. Plus it sucks for famous people because you keep thinking hey thats serena.

Justinefan
Oct 17th, 2003, 05:35 PM
mmm she's a good.. :rolleyes: .she needs some work as an actress...She wasn't horrible, i've seen worse... but i thought she'd be better..she's one of those famous people who can't really act and should be happy that they are an awesome succesful athlete

LUIS9
Oct 17th, 2003, 05:39 PM
Serena sounds so different and funny speaking informal "ghetto" street slang version of english, bootleg that did it for me lol lol! She had to pick pits(assuming she meant pitbulls(by the way she owns one its so cute! was shown on her mtv the life)) for her man? what?, you have to be kidding me, not a bad actress needs a lot to improve i suppose, but i thought it could have been worst, i mean she never studied acting before. She's not my favorite but very interesting very funny, she still has that intense look in her face however! lol

Cybelle Darkholme
Oct 17th, 2003, 05:44 PM
i wanted to see a vulnerable serena. Her against type. oh well so much for that.

mentos
Oct 17th, 2003, 07:36 PM
Not bad at all if first you suspend disbelief.
I think she'll improve as/if more roles become available to her.
Also, I definitley saw a very strong Venus resemblance in her face.

Nobody's Perfecc
Oct 17th, 2003, 09:37 PM
As much as I love Serena, she needs to stop trying to get in the acting business and focus on tennis. I couldn't help but laugh at Serena's acting skills. Sorry. :D

Maybe when Serena retires, and she's a mature, wiser woman, then I could possibly see her as an actress, but right now I just want to see Serena on the tennis court. Of course, if she chooses to do tennis and acting, I'm fine with that. As long as she puts priority on tennis.

bandabou
Oct 17th, 2003, 09:43 PM
As much as I love Serena, she needs to stop trying to get in the acting business and focus on tennis. I couldn't help but laugh at Serena's acting skills. Sorry. :D

Maybe when Serena retires, and she's a mature, wiser woman, then I could possibly see her as an actress, but right now I just want to see Serena on the tennis court. Of course, if she chooses to do tennis and acting, I'm fine with that. As long as she puts priority on tennis.

Just say you that you don´t want Serena to quit tennis just yet....

vs1
Oct 17th, 2003, 10:08 PM
BABYGIRL LOOKING and ACTING GOOD!!!

DAMN!! She's INTENSE!!! :hearts:

spooky
Oct 17th, 2003, 10:14 PM
She was great. I loved it. Go Serena girl you have talent galore.

Cariaoke
Oct 17th, 2003, 10:17 PM
I'll have to see the whole show to form an opinion.

I felt her voice was kind of flat, though. maybe she shows some more emotion in the episode.

then again, people might just see her as 'Serena' and wouldn't be able to appreciate the role.

harloo
Oct 17th, 2003, 10:23 PM
Meka is a mess. I just love it! :lol:

I luved the comment about the bootleg dvds lol~

Serena is getting better. I think her acting career will be just like her tennis career. She will not be the best in her early stages, but she will improve over time and become a champion.

Go Meka do the damn thang!!!! :D

Too bad I won't get to see it, because I cancel SHO when soulfood went off the air. Showtime does not have any great shows at all. :sad:

spooky
Oct 17th, 2003, 10:28 PM
Meka is a mess. I just love it! :lol:

I luved the comment about the bootleg dvds lol~

Serena is getting better. I think her acting career will be just like her tennis career. She will not be the best in her early stages, but she will improve over time and become a champion.

Go Meka do the damn thang!!!! :D

Too bad I won't get to see it, because I cancel SHO when soulfood went off the air. Showtime does not have any great shows at all. :sad:

Have someone tape it for you. That's what I am going to do.

Venus Forever
Oct 17th, 2003, 11:27 PM
she was okay. not bad not great. God I hope she keeps up the lessons. Plus it sucks for famous people because you keep thinking hey thats serena.

I'm with you on this one.

geoepee
Oct 18th, 2003, 02:36 AM
WHen does it come on? Did it air already? Is there a repeat date?

Cariaoke
Oct 18th, 2003, 03:17 AM
it comes on this Wednesday, October 22 at 10 PM. I'm not sure when the repeats will be cuz I don't watch that show.

I've set up showtime to be canceled on Thursday after I get this episode... :tape:

matija-seles
Oct 18th, 2003, 09:51 AM
Just for USA! :(

azza
Oct 18th, 2003, 10:04 AM
Just for the Usa :rolleyes: