PDA

View Full Version : Patty TRASHES Momo 62 62

vogus
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:10 PM
Patty has held serve in 23 consecutive service games!

treufreund
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:13 PM
this is the PATTY that is VERY VERY DANGEROUS!!!

Cilla
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:14 PM
Patty is a little genius when she's on form. That was a joy to watch :worship: V. sad for Momo though :(

P.S A big :rolleyes: at Jorge Diaz. That man has to have at least one controversial overrule per match.

Joana
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:15 PM
Patty does it again :mad:

Roxers
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:16 PM
patty :bigclap:

vutt
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:18 PM
Congrats Patty! Amazing :)

Well the good thing is thanks to Patty Jelena will be in Eurosport again. The bad thing is Patty will most probably kill my fave with her home crowd support :sad:

Philip
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:19 PM
:bigclap:

It was a joy to watch! :D:D:D:D

So happy! :yippie: :woohoo:

treufreund
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:20 PM
GO PATTY. Crush Jelena and Kim and I will be 50-50 on whom to root for if she would be in the finals against Justine. But justine has a tough road ahead. ZVONAREVA, then Bovina or Petrova. :eek:

Philip
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:21 PM
and yay, a fantastic QF, which guarentee's at least one of my faves in the Semis! :D:D

Daniel
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Congrats Patty :)
Momo :sad:

fleemke³
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:37 PM
I saw set 1 and Patty was playing AMAZING tennis! I loved it :D

Congrats Patty!

SerialKiller#69
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:49 PM
Real talents always surface again and again - Patty is one of them. Go Patty!

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:11 PM
Congrats Patty! Amazing :)

Well the good thing is thanks to Patty Jelena will be in Eurosport again. The bad thing is Patty will most probably kill my fave with her home crowd support :sad:
vutt, are u gonna get dokic vs alex or dokic vs patty on ur site?

DEETHELICK
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:23 PM
Patty played really well, a very nice game. Mauresmo was more outplayed and out-thunk by Patty. Yeah she made errors, but Patty didn't let Amelie dictate or find her rythmn.

Amelie needed to flatten the ball out and attack on her groundies. Instead she was lured into a topspin fest.

Dirty Sanchez
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Way to go Patty!! :) :bounce: :worship:

Lelu
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:15 PM
I wonder what was Amelie's bet on Patty to win?

Philip
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:18 PM
Patty played really well, a very nice game. Mauresmo was more outplayed and out-thunk by Patty. Yeah she made errors, but Patty didn't let Amelie dictate or find her rythmn.

Amelie needed to flatten the ball out and attack on her groundies. Instead she was lured into a topspin fest.
and the match point backs that up!
a moonball point! :o

LeonHart
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:21 PM
Wow, look out, Patty is in form again. :o

R&J
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:22 PM

Wish I could have seen that match. WAY TO GO PATTY!

Sonja
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:54 PM
Amélie :( :( :(

Congratulations Patty - you did EVERYTHING better today!!

Cilla
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:03 PM
and the match point backs that up!
a moonball point! :o

Yeah, wasn't that really something! Moonball after moonball.....:o

casanovalover
Oct 17th, 2003, 03:09 AM
patty is the most ravenous player of all time in my opinion. fulfill your hunger pepsi patty.

DutchieGirl
Oct 17th, 2003, 03:37 AM
It's sad for Momo, but I have to say "Thank God" oz at least she's defending some of her points and hopefully won't be out of the top 30 now! ;)

Rothes
Oct 17th, 2003, 03:49 AM
Watched the match yesterday (Television) :worship: I was quite pleased with Pattys Play, infact I was quite asotunded and excited, It seems like she is picking up her form that she dropped a year ago. The crowd was right behind her and just out played Mauresmo in every aspect of the game. Mauresmo did crumble a little, though people know what Patty is capable of :worship:

skanky~skanketta
Oct 17th, 2003, 04:39 AM
oh shit. why do i have this awful feeling that itwont be an all belgian final?i hope she's on kim's half cuz juju has more trouble with patty.

Vincent
Oct 17th, 2003, 05:26 AM
I am very impressed by Patty's performance.:eek:Very happy:yippee:

Beat
Oct 17th, 2003, 07:03 AM
patty's first win over a top tenner this year :o - o that's someting to celebrate! :)

jlamire
Oct 17th, 2003, 09:21 AM
patty's first win over a top tenner this year :o - o that's someting to celebrate! :)
Mauresmo obviously did not play like a top player, she was in her bad day, playing like ...$#@. I'd be happy to give all credits to Patty but honestly it's not so impressive.
This is the great advantage to play someone like Mauresmo when you need confidence: a top player that sometimes play like a top 100 player... when you lose, it's ok but when you win you can do as if you were not aware of the fact the "top" player played really bad and pretend it was your game that was brilliant etc etc....

Doris Loeffel
Oct 17th, 2003, 10:51 AM
Well Momo may have not had her best day - mainly becouse Patty didn't let her have one ;)

Really a great match Patty!!
Keep it up girl you can do it!!

casanovalover
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:09 PM
Mauresmo obviously did not play like a top player, she was in her bad day, playing like ...$#@. I'd be happy to give all credits to Patty but honestly it's not so impressive.
This is the great advantage to play someone like Mauresmo when you need confidence: a top player that sometimes play like a top 100 player... when you lose, it's ok but when you win you can do as if you were not aware of the fact the "top" player played really bad and pretend it was your game that was brilliant etc etc....

shut up mr negative. everyone's said it, patty played an unbelievable match. sure amelie was obviously not at her peak, but this is the fifth time patty has beaten amelie. patty is a former top 10 player and has beaten all the big names. the scoreline is a shock, the result is not.

MarcusRock
Oct 17th, 2003, 01:55 PM
This is the great advantage to play someone like Mauresmo when you need confidence: a top player that sometimes play like a top 100 player... when you lose, it's ok but when you win you can do as if you were not aware of the fact the "top" player played really bad and pretend it was your game that was brilliant etc etc....http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/Bitter.gif

jlamire
Oct 17th, 2003, 03:52 PM
shut up mr negative. everyone's said it, patty played an unbelievable match. sure amelie was obviously not at her peak, but this is the fifth time patty has beaten amelie. patty is a former top 10 player and has beaten all the big names. the scoreline is a shock, the result is not.

Ok, bye bye children :)

casanovalover
Oct 20th, 2003, 05:24 AM
Ok, bye bye children :)

bye bye barney