Oct 16th, 2003, 07:34 PM
she's garantueed a spot into the maindraw for Luxemburg

WC SCHAUL, CLAUDINE LUX-76
WC CLIJSTERS, ELKE BEL-402
WC ?

Who's the lucky one to get her in R1?

alexusjonesfan
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:37 PM
lol, I hope it's just a coincidence that this is a tier III Kim's playing...;)

GoDominique
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:41 PM
Wow, obviously she really impressed the organizers with her straight-sets loss in qualies last year. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and not to forget her magnificent performance last week: losing 2 and 1 against Woolley (?). :rolleyes:

bandabou
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:53 PM
This is really sad... a girl with NO potential whatsoever keeps denying other players of a place in the draw..players who have waaayyy more potential than her.

Has this girl even won a match at wta-tour level yet?!

Wojtek
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:19 PM
Elke :confused:

Why not Filipkens :mad:

Wimanna
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:19 PM

she got a WC for quallies ;)

alexusjonesfan
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:21 PM
she got a WC for quallies ;)

That makes so much more sense ;)

bandabou
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:27 PM
Kristen Flipkens who has won back to back junior GSīs gets only a wildcard for qualifying and Elke who is older and hasnīt done nearly as much gets one for the maindraw?!! Hmm....

JackFrost
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:30 PM

Maybe Justine should adopt her. Then Kirsten has a big sister too, who helps her in the tournaments. ;)

Wojtek
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:31 PM
Elke will win this event and she will be the lower ever player who has won WTA event. So she will receives WC everywhere in 2004 ;) ;)

alexusjonesfan
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:32 PM
Elke will win this event and she will be the lower ever player who has won WTA event. So she will receives WC everywhere in 2004 ;) ;)

yeah, it'll be an all Clijsters final :p

KV
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:33 PM
Maybe Justine should adopt her. Then Kirsten has a big sister too, who helps her in the tournaments. ;)
Strangely, in Germany neither Rittner nor Barna received a Wild Card. I'm not sure, don't think A. Kerber received a Wild Card Qual either.

bandabou
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:34 PM

:haha: ...youīre too funny!

JackFrost
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:36 PM

Exactly...and hey, who knows...maybe in the future Elke must help her big sister into the tournaments, when she takes over the number one spot from Kim. :lol:

-Ph51-
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:37 PM
And she's not even a friendly girl.

Wojtek
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:37 PM
:lol:

nicky
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:38 PM
Kim and Elke are going to play doubles together...and you can be sure that will attract attention & crowd = money. So economically this Wild Card makes perfect sense (more than the Filderstadt one).
Organizers do pay attention to that part of the game as well "you know" ;). Why did Anna K get so many WC's, even when she was slumping big time...it's all about the money :shrug:

For all clarity: I do agree Elke doesn't deserve this WC - but who ever said life was fair? :angel:

JackFrost
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:41 PM
Strangely, in Germany neither Rittner nor Barna received a Wild Card. I'm not sure, don't think A. Kerber received a Wild Card Qual either.

The german tennis federation is a joke. I donīt expect anything good from them. I was even surprised, that Anna-Lena Grönefeld got WCīs.

GoDominique
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:42 PM
What has Kim and Elke playing doubles together to do with Elke getting a singles WC ?

Wojtek
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Organizers do pay attention to that part of the game as well "you know" ;). Why did Anna K get so many WC's, even when she was slumping big time...it's all about the money :shrug:

Because Anna is star not tennis star but people want to see her like they want to see Williams doubles for example. Now we will have Clijsters doubles - poor Kim her doubles ranking in danger :p

nicky
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:46 PM
What has Kim and Elke playing doubles together to do with Elke getting a singles WC ?

doing her/them "a favor"? (although I doubt it really is doing her any good...) :)

Wojtek
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:47 PM
The german tennis federation is a joke. I donīt expect anything good from them. I was even surprised, that Anna-Lena Grönefeld got WCīs.

Polish federation is a joke. We are giving WC to Krauze( her father has Prokom, he is the richest man in Poland probably) and to Silka - they are bagel girls. We also gave WC to Petrova, Douchevina when they were young and they didn't have good result. Also Jaslyn Hewitt got WC :rolleyes:

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:48 PM
everyone should change their name to Clijsters :o

bandabou
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:49 PM
Because Anna is star not tennis star but people want to see her like they want to see Williams doubles for example. Now we will have Clijsters doubles - poor Kim her doubles ranking in danger :p

lol...the womenīs doubles-finals had a higher ranking than the menīs finals last year! Dang!

KV
Els Callens maybe to get the 3rd WC.

GoDominique
doing her/them "a favor"? (although I doubt it really is doing her any good...) :)
I agree with the last part. But economically it's no advantage to put Elke in the MD.

CoryAnnAvants#1
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:51 PM
Kim and Elke are going to play doubles together...and you can be sure that will attract attention & crowd = money. So economically this Wild Card makes perfect sense (more than the Filderstadt one).

For all clarity: I do agree Elke doesn't deserve this WC - but who ever said life was fair? :angel:

Kim and Elke getting a doubles WC is perfectly logical and perfectly acceptible. Kim is the #1 player in the world and certainly a top 5 doubles player. Singles doesnt make any sense though. She has one top 100 win lifetime in the 1st round of a WTA qualy event, but other than that hasnt even won a main draw singles match at challenger level. If you can't win a match in a 25K, how exactly are you supposed to win a match at a Tier III. Eventually they'll stop giving her WC's just like they did to Torrey Gambill (Jan-Mike's brother). He got an ATP qualy WC practically every week at one point and he never got more than a game..he never got more than a game in the 1st round of 15K qualies either;)

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:51 PM
Mandy Minella should have got hers instead :mad:

bandabou
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:52 PM
everyone should change their name to Clijsters :o

No just hire Richard Williams and ask him to bring up two daughters equally matched in talent....so that one doesnīt have to live on the fame of the other.

Martian Willow
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:56 PM

...life isn't fair...that's why we have sport... :)

Whatzup
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:01 PM
Luxembourg also the tournament with the 3 bye's :D

Infiniti2001
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:01 PM
Why is everyone ragging on the kid?? If she is given the wildcards when she asks, it's not her fault. :tape:

Wimanna
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:04 PM
GO ELKE :D :yippee: hehe

matthias
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:41 PM
the WC-Mafia is doing a great job

ally baker
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:44 PM
It only hurts Elke by accepting these WC's...

Her game won't grow by playing out of her league like this.

bandabou
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:45 PM
Only explanation: They are betting on Elke! :lol:

*JR*
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:58 PM
Just remember that if Kim wanted to put a stop to this embarrassing (racket, not racquet), she could simply refuse 2B part of the "package deal" Lei is "selling". It reflects quite poorly on the #1 player not to have the principles to do so. :rolleyes:

bandabou
Oct 16th, 2003, 11:08 PM
Just remember that if Kim wanted to put a stop to this embarrassing (racket, not racquet), she could simply refuse 2B part of the "package deal" Lei is "selling". It reflects quite poorly on the #1 player not to have the principles to do so. :rolleyes:

racket and not racquet?! :lol:

But youīre right....Kim must know that her sis doesnīt profit from playing one match at tour level and getting killed, winning only 2 games and stuff...

Grachka
Oct 16th, 2003, 11:25 PM
Karina Habsudova should get the last wild card, she is in the commitments! Return for the Slovakian goddess!?

Volcana
Oct 16th, 2003, 11:28 PM
she's garantueed a spot into the maindraw for Luxemburg

WC SCHAUL, CLAUDINE LUX-76
WC CLIJSTERS, ELKE BEL-402
WC ?

You gotta love watching Capitalism at work. Getting the world #1 could DOUBLE the profits made a Tier III, which don't have the most robust margins. And of course, Kim may well be waving her appearance fees, gven the favor top Elke.

Smart move by the tournament director.

*JR*
Oct 16th, 2003, 11:33 PM
You gotta love watching Capitalism at work. Getting the world #1 could DOUBLE the profits made a Tier III, which don't have the most robust margins. And of course, Kim may well be waving her appearance fees, gven the favor top Elke.

Smart move by the tournament director.
Maybe Kim goes along because Elke (indirectly) hooked her up with Lleyton! :devil:

BelgianGirl
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:42 AM
Maybe it isn't fair to others, but I must admit that if I was offered a wildcard to a 'big' tournament because of a big sister (or any other reason), I would find it very hard to NOT accept it... And I think many of you would! :p :angel:

Anyway, I hope she can win a match here! :p
In doubles she might be ok with Kim. From what I saw from Elke she's a really nice doubles player (and so is her big sister ofcourse! ;) )

Betty
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:54 AM
You all just talk like,
:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

Betty
Oct 17th, 2003, 01:04 AM
Come on Belgian girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

~|Naomi|~
Oct 17th, 2003, 08:24 AM
Jolly Roger
You really must get over your obsession, have you any proof Lei blackmailed tournament organisers into giving Elke a wildcard by saying kim won't play if they don't give Elke one, no!!

He could not have possibly done this in Luxembourg, because Kim has said she will always play this tournament, if fit, because it is where she got her first title and loves to come back. Also in Leipzig the only reason kim considered not playing was because she was contemplating staying in Aus with Lleyton, it had nothing whatsoever to do with Elke and a wildcard.

It is 100% obvious you dislike Elke and Lei, but you do not have to go into many threads and post the exact same things, even to come into CCL and do it was utterly immature.

Just remember that if Kim wanted to put a stop to this embarrassing (racket, not racquet), she could simply refuse 2B part of the "package deal" Lei is "selling". It reflects quite poorly on the #1 player not to have the principles to do so.

Right and where is your proof Lei is "Selling" any deal. Kim has helped the Leipzig tournament out many times and done many promotions for them, no black mail was used by Lei whatsoever. You have jumped to premature conclusions and now every body on this board has read them many many times you should get over it.

And how the heck would you know anything about Kim's, Elke's or Lei's principles you are not a kim fan nor a elke fan. hence you barely know anything about them

skanky~skanketta
Oct 17th, 2003, 09:20 AM
this is exactly what tournie organizers want. see how many people are talking about her already?

i really hope she wins one frikkin match.
and hope kirsten does well as well. possibly a final...a breakout.i hope elke and kim face each other in the 2nd round.

slice
Oct 17th, 2003, 09:24 AM
she just needs a few matches against top players 2 get her confidence going so stop fkn badmouthing her! ull be surprised and eating ur words wen in a few years she'll be in the top 15! :fiery:

Come-on-kim
Oct 17th, 2003, 09:29 AM
And she's not even a friendly girl.

She is really friendly! I saw her once and she did talk to me in French! And she took a picture with me and even signed an autograph

skanky~skanketta
Oct 17th, 2003, 09:33 AM
probably desperate to get some fans...J/K!

ghosts
Oct 17th, 2003, 09:57 AM
she lost to Bacheva

azza
Oct 17th, 2003, 11:19 AM
Elke :rolleyes:
Tournie organisers :rolleyes:

E. Blackadder
Oct 17th, 2003, 11:27 AM
Els Callens maybe to get the 3rd WC.

keep on dreaming. I never seen any tournament that gave Els a WC lately, she's too old (except for antwerp)

KV
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:10 PM
Safina, being the sister of M. Safin, got WC's too, but not too many. She got her first WC on the Pro-tourney in Estoril. She got it because she won 3 10K's, and took it brilliantly by reaching the semifinal. Her next WC was in the Kremlin Cup, where she took it once again by reaching the second round. One year later she got another WC in the Kremlin Cup again she took it by reaching the second round. In this years Kremlin Cup Douchevina got a WC too, because of her good results. Like Safina she reached the second round. Players like Safina, Douchevina, Sesil K, A. Kleybanova ETC, thoroughly deserve their WC's.

Xian
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:14 PM
it a good opportunity for Elke to gain confidence but does she deserve it???- imo neverever

Elke is decent top 300 player who will never reach the top 100 but to give or not to give her a WC isnt our problem. They decided and they decided for Elke so :angel:

*JR*
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:24 PM
Jolly Roger
You really must get over your obsession, have you any proof Lei blackmailed tournament organisers into giving Elke a wildcard by saying kim won't play if they don't give Elke one, no!!

He could not have possibly done this in Luxembourg, because Kim has said she will always play this tournament, if fit, because it is where she got her first title and loves to come back. Also in Leipzig the only reason kim considered not playing was because she was contemplating staying in Aus with Lleyton, it had nothing whatsoever to do with Elke and a wildcard.

It is 100% obvious you dislike Elke and Lei, but you do not have to go into many threads and post the exact same things, even to come into CCL and do it was utterly immature.

Right and where is your proof Lei is "Selling" any deal. Kim has helped the Leipzig tournament out many times and done many promotions for them, no black mail was used by Lei whatsoever. You have jumped to premature conclusions and now every body on this board has read them many many times you should get over it.

And how the heck would you know anything about Kim's, Elke's or Lei's principles you are not a kim fan nor a elke fan. hence you barely know anything about them First off, these type of deals in many sports are done with a "wink and a nod" or code-words, NOT a direct "give me A if you want B". (See the word "defacto" in my CCL post you cited and look it up). And "just" for the record, the thread in which I posted the following in the CCL Maybe a father who defacto blackmails the Leipzig tournament/German Federation that if they want Kim, they give Elke a WC? I'm not blaming either girl, BTW, in fact the one who seems to have been driven (crazier) by the "Slamless #1" situation is Lei. Though it would have been nice had either Elke told Daddy that she won't ride on her last name, OR Kim had put him in his place. (If necessary, the way Juju did with her own unstable father). While Anca Barna of GER is the real victim here, I think you folks know that Kirsten is a much better singles player than Elke. was one about Lei's baseless insinuations about how Juju was obviously doping, remember? Your statement about what HE has done for Leipzig (rather than Kim) is basically acknowledging the package deal. And notice it extolled the worthiness of Kirsten as a "serious prospect" so it wasn't Belgian or Flemish bashing. Seat isn't even the main point as a smaller event that's in the Benelux, Leipzig and Antwerp are! (Justify THOSE MD WC's, please). :rolleyes: Re. what I know, DO post please how the couple that form your username first met, please. Lastly, if when Venus was #1, Serena was "in another solar system" and this happened regularly, Richard and Venus would be virtually crucified.

bandabou
Oct 17th, 2003, 01:51 PM
First off, these type of deals in many sports are done with a "wink and a nod" or code-words, NOT a direct "give me A if you want B". (See the word "defacto" in my CCL post you cited and look it up). And "just" for the record, the thread in which I posted the following in the CCL was one about Lei's baseless insinuations about how Juju was obviously doping, remember? Your statement about what HE has done for Leipzig (rather than Kim) is basically acknowledging the package deal. And notice it extolled the worthiness of Kirsten as a "serious prospect" so it wasn't Belgian or Flemish bashing. Seat isn't even the main point as a smaller event that's in the Benelux, Leipzig and Antwerp are! (Justify THOSE MD WC's, please). :rolleyes: Re. what I know, DO post please how the couple that form your username first met, please. Lastly, if when Venus was #1, Serena was "in another solar system" and this happened regularly, Richard and Venus would be virtually crucified.

No kidding. If it was Richard Williams doing this....all hell would break out!

Kim_for_number_1
Oct 17th, 2003, 02:11 PM
She should just get a WC for quallies and gain some points; this is not helping her...
but anyway: go Elke

bandabou
Oct 17th, 2003, 02:30 PM
But how come she is still ranked so low even with all those wildcards?! no.402 and it ainīt like she hasnīt been playing.....so she is just: BAD!

MarcusRock
Oct 17th, 2003, 02:43 PM
ull be surprised and eating ur words wen in a few years she'll be in the top 15! :fiery:http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/Denial.gif

brunof
Oct 17th, 2003, 04:12 PM
Kim and Elke getting a doubles WC is perfectly logical and perfectly acceptible. Kim is the #1 player in the world and certainly a top 5 doubles player. Singles doesnt make any sense though. She has one top 100 win lifetime in the 1st round of a WTA qualy event, but other than that hasnt even won a main draw singles match at challenger level. If you can't win a match in a 25K, how exactly are you supposed to win a match at a Tier III. Eventually they'll stop giving her WC's just like they did to Torrey Gambill (Jan-Mike's brother). He got an ATP qualy WC practically every week at one point and he never got more than a game..he never got more than a game in the 1st round of 15K qualies either;)

Torrye is hot though :hearts: haha.

~|Naomi|~
Oct 17th, 2003, 11:41 PM
I am well aware of how they met, never said you didn't know anything about THAT. I am taking directly about what you are writing about Lei, Elke and Kim for that matter on these boards, about which you have no proof. I do believe it is called liable.

Who cares what thread you wrote it in CCL, you still wrote and just quoted yourself saying it.

My recogonition of what SHE (kim) not HE has done for Leipzig in the past did not acknowledge there being a 'package deal' as you so call it, it actually took credence away from Lei selling a 'package deal' and gave credence to another way in which Elke received that WC.

I have nowhere posted that Elke deserves theseWC's over anyone else, but the girl and her family do not constantly need to be bashed when nobody has the clear truth. Is it not inocent till proven guilty??End of discussion.

matthias
Oct 17th, 2003, 11:49 PM
Safina, being the sister of M. Safin, got WC's too, but not too many. She got her first WC on the Pro-tourney in Estoril. She got it because she won 3 10K's, and took it brilliantly by reaching the semifinal. Her next WC was in the Kremlin Cup, where she took it once again by reaching the second round. One year later she got another WC in the Kremlin Cup again she took it by reaching the second round. In this years Kremlin Cup Douchevina got a WC too, because of her good results. Like Safina she reached the second round. Players like Safina, Douchevina, Sesil K, A. Kleybanova ETC, thoroughly deserve their WC's.

you compare Safina with Elke? LOL

what a joke

*JR*
Oct 17th, 2003, 11:57 PM
I have nowhere posted that Elke deserves theseWC's over anyone else, but the girl and her family do not constantly need to be bashed when nobody has the clear truth. Is it not inocent till proven guilty??End of discussion. As this is NOT a criminal trial, no that standard does not apply. (NOR does it seem to have concerned Lei when he smeared Juju about doping based on "logical deduction", then cut and ran like a bitch). EXCEPT, many players have indeed retooled their physiques, ala Martina I ova 20 years ago. NO player well outside the Top 300 gets MD WC's (not counting ones returning to the game after a long absence) without blatant linkage to something (or someone) the director wants. So Kim and Elke are both legally adults and know they're committing (a regrettably legal) moral offense. So you win: I consider BOTH as guilty as their father in this scam. :(

Knizzle
Oct 18th, 2003, 12:07 AM
If the tournament organizers want to give Elke Clijsters a WC, it's their business. That's what wildcards are for, to give to whoever the organizers want to have it. If Clijsters says she wants her lil sis to have a WC or she won't play then it's up to Luxembourg if they want to meet her demands, it's as simple as that.

nygirl
Oct 18th, 2003, 12:19 AM
I am well aware of how they met, never said you didn't know anything about THAT.

Somebody care to tell how they met? Just curious.

*JR*
Oct 18th, 2003, 12:34 AM
Somebody care to tell how they met? Just curious. Elke asked Lleyton for his autograph "for my sister", he asked about her sister, and the rest, as they say, is history).

*JR*
Oct 18th, 2003, 12:38 AM
If the tournament organizers want to give Elke Clijsters a WC, it's their business. And on a tennis bulletin board, one isn't susposed to say (if one thinks so) that some things about "their business" are unethical?

bandabou
Oct 18th, 2003, 01:27 AM
If the tournament organizers want to give Elke Clijsters a WC, it's their business. That's what wildcards are for, to give to whoever the organizers want to have it. If Clijsters says she wants her lil sis to have a WC or she won't play then it's up to Luxembourg if they want to meet her demands, it's as simple as that.

Of course...but one can discuss about if it is fair or not. Iīm sure there were players more deserving of a wild-card than Elke...who hasnīt shown any kind of potential. Nearly 17/18 and has yet to do ANYTHING on tour.

~|Naomi|~
Oct 18th, 2003, 01:32 AM
Elke asked Kim to get an autograph from Lleyton if she could this was AO 2000. Kim didn't just go up to Lleyton and ask for an autograph though. Nathan Healey who played Juniors at the same time as Kim was sitting with lleyton and he introduced them, so really it was he who kind of got them together. Kim didn't ask him to introduce her to Lleyton he just did. Kim asked if he was playing mixed, Lleyton said he had a WC with his siter for it, and so they played mixed at the french. I don't think lleyton asked Kim too much about Elke, I think he was more interested in Kim ;) as they went to a party for Pat rafter at that AO together.

*JR*
Oct 18th, 2003, 01:33 AM
Of course...but one can discuss about if it is fair or not. Iīm sure there were players more deserving of a wild-card than Elke...who hasnīt shown any kind of potential. Nearly 17/18 and has yet to do ANYTHING on tour.
(Almost 19): Elke CLIJSTERS (BEL)
Date of Birth : 18 Jan 1985 ;)

bandabou
Oct 18th, 2003, 01:56 AM
(Almost 19): Elke CLIJSTERS (BEL)
Date of Birth : 18 Jan 1985 ;)

Thx.....clearly not going anywhere in singles..her sister already reached a tier I final at that age.

Toontje
Oct 18th, 2003, 10:17 AM
Kristen Flipkens who has won back to back junior GSīs gets only a wildcard for qualifying and Elke who is older and hasnīt done nearly as much gets one for the maindraw?!! Hmm....

Kristen Flipkens did get a WC for Main draw, bandabou.

Since when does someone from the Netherlands bother them if a Belgium player would get a WC?

Why not defending a WC for Michaela Krajicek.......don't you believe in players from your own country?

# PLAYER COUNTRY/RANKING
1 CLIJSTERS, KIM BEL-1
2 RUBIN, CHANDA USA-10
3 DANIILIDOU, ELENI GRE-29
4 TANASUGARN, TAMARINE THA-31
5 SHARAPOVA, MARIA RUS-34
6 SREBOTNIK, KATARINA SLO-37
7 MOLIK, ALICIA AUS-40
8 SANCHEZ LORENZO, MARIA ESP-44
9 LOIT, EMILIE FRA-45
10 GRANVILLE, LAURA USA-51
11 BLACK, CARA ZIM-53
12 RUANO PASCUAL, VIRGINIA ESP-55
13 PRATT, NICOLE AUS-57
14 GAGLIARDI, EMMANUELLE SUI-58
15 BARNA, ANCA GER-59
16 COHEN-ALERO, STEPHANIE FRA-62
17 WEINGARTNER, MARLENE GER-63
18 GRANDE, RITA ITA-69
19 PENNETTA, FLAVIA ITA-73
20 SCHAUL, CLAUDINE LUX-76
21 MEDINA-GARRIDES, ANNABEL ESP-78
22 WC CLIJSTERS, ELKE BEL-402
23 W C FLIPPKENS, KIRSTEN BEL-614

The Guilty
Oct 18th, 2003, 10:35 AM
Safina, being the sister of M. Safin, got WC's too, but not too many. She got her first WC on the Pro-tourney in Estoril. She got it because she won 3 10K's, and took it brilliantly by reaching the semifinal.

She got it because Marat asked them to give her one or he wouldn't play the tournament ;) But yes, she did very well to reach the semifinals.

*JR*
Oct 18th, 2003, 10:51 AM
Under the AER, Miichaella was limited to one this year, which she used @ Rosmalen. And in typical fashion for this board, when one has an indefensible position: nitpick! (As in Anca losing the qualy match in Filderstadt to Babsi Rittner having ONE IOTA to do with the fact that she deserved the MD WC @ Leipzig far more than Elke did). In other words, look @ the PATTERN: Elke gets them OUTSIDE the Benelux like there, and @ the BIG Benelux event in Antwerp. All without a shred of rationale OTHER than that her family has absoltely no shame re. this "welfare plan". And don't give me that BS about how Elke doesn't get points going one-and-out; a failed robbery is still a crime! So "Williams Nation", whatever Juju did or not @ RG was a spot decision in a tense match that never should have been thrust @ her anyway as the ump could have consulted the linespersons behind each, who had the best "simultaneous view". On the other hand, sweet smiling Kim has all the time she needs to consider this issue and "just say no". She repeatedly hasn't, and is thus morally unfit 2B #1; again, were Venus #1, Serena #300+ and this happened, Venus and Richard would be burned @ the fucking stake. You know it, I know it, and the CCC (Corrupt Clijsters Clan) knows it! :rolleyes:

bandabou
Oct 18th, 2003, 01:21 PM
Under the AER, Miichaella was limited to one this year, which she used @ Rosmalen. And in typical fashion for this board, when one has an indefensible position: nitpick! (As in Anca losing the qualy match in Filderstadt to Babsi Rittner having ONE IOTA to do with the fact that she deserved the MD WC @ Leipzig far more than Elke did). In other words, look @ the PATTERN: Elke gets them OUTSIDE the Benelux like there, and @ the BIG Benelux event in Antwerp. All without a shred of rationale OTHER than that her family has absoltely no shame re. this "welfare plan". And don't give me that BS about how Elke doesn't get points going one-and-out; a failed robbery is still a crime! So "Williams Nation", whatever Juju did or not @ RG was a spot decision in a tense match that never should have been thrust @ her anyway as the ump could have consulted the linespersons behind each, who had the best "simultaneous view". On the other hand, sweet smiling Kim has all the time she needs to consider this issue and "just say no". She repeatedly hasn't, and is thus morally unfit 2B #1; again, were Venus #1, Serena #300+ and this happened, Venus and Richard would be burned @ the fucking stake. You know it, I know it, and the CCC (Corrupt Clijsters Clan) knows it! :rolleyes:

Corrupt Clijsters Clan?! :lol:

Scotso
Oct 18th, 2003, 02:13 PM
What a joke.

Jodie
Oct 18th, 2003, 02:41 PM
First round:
Elke Clijsters - Tamarine Tanasugarn
Kirsten Flipkens - Maria Sharapova

KV
Oct 18th, 2003, 02:51 PM
you compare Safina with Elke? LOL

what a joke
Don't compare at all. Just mentioning both are sisters from famous players. Very strange Elke got by far more WC's than Safina though Safina justified her WC's.

matthias
Oct 18th, 2003, 03:19 PM
Don't compare at all. Just mentioning both are sisters from famous players. Very strange Elke got by far more WC's than Safina though Safina justified her WC's.

yes, Safina deserve her WC
and Elke has problem to win a 10K Challenger

thats why i think the tournamnet-director are really stupid