I sleep...until noon :p :lol:

I work later hours now.

Crazy Canuck
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:35 AM
I'm going to bed... but before I do... might I suggest a Playboy? :confused:

King Satan
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:41 AM
lol those damn things don't work. i'm just a 20 year old horny maniac. :o

i just wanted to talk to ya. i noticed you were the only person here, i just wanted to chat :)

night becca :wavey:

DutchieGirl
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:44 AM
lol those damn things don't work. i'm just a 20 year old horny maniac. :o

Yeah a few of us noticed!

I'm off to get fish and chips for dinner! ;) :eek: What would rand say? ;)

King Satan
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:47 AM

:devil:

isn't fish healthy? i sure do love me some "fish" ;) lol

rand
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:55 AM

he would say....that's what you call trying? :eek: wow, gee I didn't know dieting could be that hard.... :rolleyes:

irma
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:03 AM
why are people who are fat threated like they are some sort of weird creatures :rolleyes:

rand
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:07 AM
I don't believe they are....

irma
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:08 AM
I am in the wrong thread :lol:

Martian Willow
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:09 AM
...because thin people consider their avoirduposity* an insult and a challenge...it says '...all the effort you put into dieting is a waste...I'm fat and I'm happy...you're skinny and miserable...'... :)

* yes I just made this word up I can't think of a better one I just woke up.

irma
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:12 AM
I was not happy when I was fat and when I lost 60 pounds I was still not happy

it didn't make one bit of a difference :o

DutchieGirl
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:47 AM
:devil:

isn't fish healthy? i sure do love me some "fish" ;) lol

mm yeah... fish is good! :p

Oh shut up you horny bastard! :p

DutchieGirl
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:49 AM
he would say....that's what you call trying? :eek: wow, gee I didn't know dieting could be that hard.... :rolleyes:

uhh 1 hour pilates + 20kms cycling x the fact that I didn't eat take away for over 2 weeks = I'm having fish and chips tonight! Are you telling me that I'm not meant to eat ANY junk food when I'm on a diet? Coz that's the best way to start binges! :rolleyes: Get a brain and learn something about me before you even start to attack me!

DutchieGirl
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:50 AM
I don't believe they are....
uhh you wouldn't seem to know anything about it!

rand
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:56 AM
uhh 1 hour pilates + 20kms cycling x the fact that I didn't eat take away for over 2 weeks = I'm having fish and chips tonight! Are you telling me that I'm not meant to eat ANY junk food when I'm on a diet? Coz that's the best way to start binges! :rolleyes: Get a brain and learn something about me before you even start to attack me!
coming from someone starting posts with "kiss my fat ass" I take it as a compliment....
plus...
a)you specifically asked for that comment "What would rand say?"
b) no when you're on a diet you're not supposed to eat junk-food, that's basically the point.....because one time junk-food easily destroy one week's effort, any dietists would tell you.....
and btw 20 km biking? that's supposed to be much? and even compensating for all the excess of your fish and chips? *laughing very hard* (and yes I cycle more than that every day....)

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:08 AM
I'm sorry rand, but when someone who wants to lose weight cycles 20km a day, he/she is obviuosly trying to do his/her best. You're a cycling addict, you can't expect everybody to be the same.

DutchieGirl
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:09 AM
coming from someone starting posts with "kiss my fat ass" I take it as a compliment....
plus...
a)you specifically asked for that comment "What would rand say?"
b) no when you're on a diet you're not supposed to eat junk-food, that's basically the point.....because one time junk-food easily destroy one week's effort, any dietists would tell you.....
and btw 20 km biking? that's supposed to be much? and even compensating for all the excess of your fish and chips? *laughing very hard* (and yes I cycle more than that every day....)

What exactly are you taking as a compliment? :rolleyes:

Yeah, I did say "what would rand say?" And I was telling you why your views were WRONG - besides, do you know what SARCASM is? I guess not!

Yo dipshit! My Mum goes to weight watchers! They DO NOT tell you NOT to eat junk food at all. They know that if you don't eat any junk food that you will eventually give in to your cravings and BINGE...do you know what a binge is? :rolleyes: So get your facts straight!

So what if you do cycle more than 20kms? Do you also do an hour of pilates too? And each person has different exercise needs. At least I am doing some exercise! I could just be a lazy couch potato like you seem to think all fat people are! :rolleyes: And yes, I do think that my exercise would have compensated for what I ate, coz as I said before, I don't eat that much with each meal!

So keep laughing asshole, or should I say gvd klootzak? Maybe you'll understand that one instead?

rand
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:19 AM
what compliment? you're standard cursing...such as "yeah...why are you still here? Leave!"
ah well you're cursing so much anyway I don't know to choose which I have to be most thankful of....
ah well...
have a nice day....someone has to learn to stop being childish....I'll give you the example....
:wavey:

rand
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:21 AM
I'm sorry rand, but when someone who wants to lose weight cycles 20km a day, he/she is obviuosly trying to do his/her best. You're a cycling addict, you can't expect everybody to be the same.
I know but I was just reponding to her constant attacking me...in a normal situation I would never reply in that way to anyone, but when you try to attack me, I don't know why I shouldn't react....well, it doesn"'t matter anyway like I said, it's her choice keeping harassing me, but I'm old enoughto stop at responding at this point....

Kart
Oct 16th, 2003, 02:41 PM
irma :hearts:, if you dropped Steffi and started supporting Monica I'm sure you'd be happier :D.

alexusjonesfan
Oct 16th, 2003, 03:08 PM
irma :hearts:, if you dropped Steffi and started supporting Monica I'm sure you'd be happier :D.

So Steffi was the real extra weight irma was carrying? :lol:

irma
Oct 16th, 2003, 03:37 PM
life is hard as an official diagnosed steffi addict :lol:

Kart
Oct 16th, 2003, 03:40 PM
Supporting Steffi is not the burden - it's Andre that's the excess baggage ;)

alexusjonesfan
Oct 16th, 2003, 03:44 PM
Supporting Steffi is not the burden - it's Andre that's the excess baggage ;)

:eek:

and the good call of the day award goes to....

irma
Oct 16th, 2003, 03:45 PM
that's why I dropped him after us open 90. I could not handle another weekend like that ;)

Kart
Oct 16th, 2003, 03:47 PM
What do you mean - that was the greatest weekend in history :worship: ;).

irma
Oct 16th, 2003, 03:59 PM
:p

nah I am over it now. it took only 13 years ;)

Experimentee
Oct 16th, 2003, 04:16 PM
inkyfan you just made me hungry! I love fish and chips. I think I'll have some tomorrow now :drool:

MarcusRock
Oct 16th, 2003, 04:20 PM
would you kindly change your name from, Crazy Canuck, to, Sexy Canuck! :hearts:

that name fits you better :drool:http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/KissButt.gif

King Satan
Oct 16th, 2003, 05:48 PM
You guys done ruin my nice thread! :(

Crazy Canuck
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:59 PM
Say rand - why don't you find a real source of self esteem - like you know... personal accomplishment? Your obsession with the obese is bordering on pathetic.

Crazy Canuck
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:59 PM
Just in case I haven't already told you today rand... YOU ARE SO WORTHY :hearts: YOU AREN'T FAT! YOU DESERVE A GOLD STAR :hearts: Give yourself a BIG pat on the back, rand. You deserve it!

vaiva
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:05 PM
WOW! I want a gold star too, Rebecca! Please, pretty please

Crazy Canuck
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:39 PM
WOW! I want a gold star too, Rebecca! Please, pretty please
Only if you can stereotype "fat people" as well as rand ;) GO!

vaiva
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:50 PM
Oh no, I have to check my dictionary for 'stereotype' first :sad:

Crazy Canuck
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:18 PM
Oh no, I have to check my dictionary for 'stereotype' first :sad:
Just insult "fat people" and throw in the occasional McDonalds reference, then later claim that you aren't being ignorant or insulting anybody... that should do the trick :D

vaiva
Oct 16th, 2003, 11:06 PM
Sorry, Becs, I cannot insult fat people but I strongly believe that MCDONALDS is to blame for all evils on this earth. I really do :fiery:

Duh, enough of brain activity, can I have some recognition now. I want my star!

Kart
Oct 17th, 2003, 01:36 AM
:p

nah I am over it now. it took only 13 years ;)

You set a good example.

I'm going to ignore it though ;) and continue to be bitter Steffi for multiple wounds she inflicted on me over the early nineties.

I should be over it by the year 3000 (approx).

DutchieGirl
Oct 17th, 2003, 03:12 AM
I know but I was just reponding to her constant attacking me...in a normal situation I would never reply in that way to anyone, but when you try to attack me, I don't know why I shouldn't react....well, it doesn"'t matter anyway like I said, it's her choice keeping harassing me, but I'm old enoughto stop at responding at this point....Yes, and I only attacked you because you attacked fat people in the other thread! :rolleyes:

DutchieGirl
Oct 17th, 2003, 03:14 AM
inkyfan you just made me hungry! I love fish and chips. I think I'll have some tomorrow now :drool::lol: Sorry about that! ;)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 17th, 2003, 04:40 AM
Yes, and I only attacked you because you attacked fat people in the other thread! :rolleyes:
I'll have you know that rand was NOT attacking fat people! All (s)he was doing was pointing out the obvious - that a lot of fat people go to McDonalds 5 days a week and eat 3 burgers in one sitting. I see it all the time... in fact I'm struggling to remember the last time that I saw somebody of average weight in McDonalds! Also, t's not that hard to diet and lose weight you know! Rand should know - (s)he has a fat relative you know! But (s)he's so worthy that (s)he was able to avoid the temptation to become fat (because all fat people have made a conscious choice to be this way), and for that (s)he gets to look down upon people who are less fortunate! Rand :worship:

Pay Rand some respect already. It's not his/her fault that (s)he is better than fat people! :mad:

Crazy Canuck
Oct 17th, 2003, 04:41 AM
(I wish that I could positive rep myself for that)

Sam L
Oct 17th, 2003, 04:43 AM
I preferred Queen Rebecca. :sad:

Probably because I have an obsession with Queens: Queen Elizabeth, Queen Mary, Queen Victoria. :lol:

King Satan
Oct 17th, 2003, 04:43 AM
(I wish that I could positive rep myself for that)
lol don't worry, i got you covered. :lol:

Crazy Canuck
Oct 17th, 2003, 04:46 AM

Probably because I have an obsession with Queens: Queen Elizabeth, Queen Mary, Queen Victoria. :lol:
Perhaps "Queen Canuck" would do? ;)

narcissus boy
Oct 17th, 2003, 04:47 AM
All of you are fucking fatass bitches that lick hairy assholes, cockheads.

Sam L
Oct 17th, 2003, 04:53 AM
Perhaps "Queen Canuck" would do? ;)
Nope. What kind of a name is that for a queen? :confused:

alexusjonesfan
Oct 17th, 2003, 05:03 AM
Nope. What kind of a name is that for a queen? :confused:

How about RuPaul? :D

Crazy Canuck
Oct 17th, 2003, 05:04 AM
I think that somebody wants attention.

Sam L
Oct 17th, 2003, 05:09 AM
How about RuPaul? :D
Eeewww..

alexusjonesfan
Oct 17th, 2003, 05:33 AM
Eeewww..

You did ask for Queens, didn't you? :confused:

Priscilla's a good name :D

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Oct 17th, 2003, 08:24 AM

:kiss: I love you too. :kiss:

Martian Willow
Oct 17th, 2003, 09:05 AM
...I'm thinking of changing my name to ... ...or maybe Queen ... ...or even ...Queen... ...although I don't really get all this stuff about Queens and Kings and everything... :)