PDA

View Full Version : Hingis was at the players party...pics!

anshu19
Oct 16th, 2003, 06:00 AM
Martina was at the swisscom....i missss her...her matches were so much fun and she was such a good sight to see....

tennisjam
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:11 AM
:cool:

treufreund
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:19 AM
nice pics

propi
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:10 AM
Martina :bigcry:

selesfan
Oct 16th, 2003, 12:19 PM
Kim looks really pretty in those pictures. :)

faboozadoo15
Oct 16th, 2003, 12:26 PM
ahhhh! i just love martina....
i've heard some rumors that she has been pursuing roger, but i doubt they're at all true...
i think it would be very very interesting, however... nothing against mirka...

TonyP
Oct 16th, 2003, 12:30 PM
Other pictures taken at the Swisscom and last weekend in Basel indicate Martina is very happy with her boyfriend, Stefan Egger. They seem to be very much a "couple."

Martina and Roger have been friends for a long time, but nothing more than that.

jenglisbe
Oct 16th, 2003, 12:31 PM
Kim does look good; she and Martina were always friendly, right? Wish they could play doubles...

Daniel
Oct 16th, 2003, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the pics. Martina looks wonderful :D :worship:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 16th, 2003, 03:55 PM
Ok...I will admitt it...Chuckie looks good...:devil:

hollywood7172
Oct 16th, 2003, 05:35 PM
ok i love ya martina, but WAZZUP with the NAPPY hair?? stringy, unstyled, and limp. girlfriend, you're not a professional athelete anymore! this is when you spend those millions you've earned and get yourself a decent stylist and colorist honeycakes. i think she even had a better lookwhen she was playing--the cap and blond ponytail was even better than this brunette unstyled mess.

Smart
Oct 17th, 2003, 11:37 AM
Go Martina

spooky
Oct 17th, 2003, 11:43 AM
Kim looks really pretty in those pictures. :)

Yea, Kim does look nice that is the best I have seen her look.

Rothes
Oct 17th, 2003, 11:49 AM
ok i love ya martina, but WAZZUP with the NAPPY hair?? stringy, unstyled, and limp. girlfriend, you're not a professional athelete anymore! this is when you spend those millions you've earned and get yourself a decent stylist and colorist honeycakes. i think she even had a better lookwhen she was playing--the cap and blond ponytail was even better than this brunette unstyled mess.

Well as long as she is comfortable with it, I don't see why she should change it.

Martian Willow
Oct 17th, 2003, 11:58 AM
...blonde ponytail...? :confused:

(...now you see what I meant about Americans getting things fixed... :rolleyes: )

go hingis
Oct 17th, 2003, 11:58 AM
Martina looks beautiful. damn i miss her.

tenn_ace
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:02 PM
She is my girl :kiss:... thanks for the pics

hollywood7172
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:10 PM
oh WHATEVER!! ok, BLONDISH ponytail, damaged ends pony tail--you know what i mean. don't nitpick with me--i hate people who nitpick. you know exactly what i meant was she looked even better with the cap and light colored pony tail than the rat's nest of messy curls she diplays in these pics.

i am further outraged by your insinuation that i, like some americans, have a blonde fixation. i am the LAST person ON EARTH to have ANY kind of blonde fixation. take a long, hard look at my sig, see who my favorite players are, THEN tell me if i have a blonde fixation. i prefer BRUNETTES.

just wanted to get that out. i'm not pissed or anything...

alexusjonesfan
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:13 PM
oh WHATEVER!! ok, BLONDISH ponytail, damaged ends pony tail--you know what i mean. don't nitpick with me--i hate people who nitpick. you know exactly what i meant was she looked even better with the cap and light colored pony tail than the rat's nest of messy curls she diplays in these pics.

i am further outraged by your insinuation that i, like some americans, have a blonde fixation. i am the LAST person ON EARTH to have ANY kind of blonde fixation. take a long, hard look at my sig, see who my favorite players are, THEN tell me if i have a blonde fixation. i prefer BRUNETTES.

just wanted to get that out. i'm not pissed or anything...

Kathy Rinaldi? Is that you?

:lol:

and whatareyatalkinabout? Martina was and is a brunette

Martian Willow
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:17 PM
...I didn't imply you had a blonde fixation...I was talking about the idea of someone as naturally beautiful as Martina needing 'a stylist and colorist' to turn her into some waxlike newsreader clone... :)

hingis-seles
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:19 PM
Martina looks gorgeous as always! :drool:

Kim_for_number_1
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:41 PM
They both look great in these pics, having fun,

Yak
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:50 PM
And people say Anna wears too much make-up... Kim as a lot too!

anabel
Oct 17th, 2003, 01:13 PM
:sad:

Daniel
Oct 17th, 2003, 02:09 PM
Martina I miss you :worship: :kiss:

Nikola
Oct 17th, 2003, 02:34 PM