PDA

View Full Version : Injuries, resting...?

Hantuchov
Oct 16th, 2003, 04:28 AM
Hey guys!
What's up?

Does anybody know the reason why these players are off, at least, since the US Open?

Here are the players

Iva Majoli
Clarisa Fernandez
Tatiana Panova
Asa Svensson
Anne Kremer
Barbara Schwartz
Iroda Tulyaganova
Virginie Razzano
Daja Bedanova
Mirjana Lucic

I just know Tulyaganova and Kournikova are injuried. Maybe, Barbara Schwartz and Anne Kremer too.
But what about the other ones?
Jusr resting? Trying to get back their best tennis, like Majoli, Fernandez and Bedanova?

I know Panova and Svensson are out of the tour for a such long time.
Just dont know the reasons.

Please guys, if you have some news bout these players, post a message here.

I'll be very glad to hear something bout them.

Thx! :wavey:

Berlin_Calling
Oct 16th, 2003, 04:34 AM
Panova has a mental disorder. Asa is injured yes, Anne has been injured for a long time also. Schwartz injured also. Iva has been really down and I think she contemplated retirement :sad:, but now I think she might be playing a couple challengers. That is good because Iva is so talented but it wont be any good if she doesnt start working harder. And who knows whats going on with Mirjana? Shes just not playing...

kyk710
Oct 16th, 2003, 04:45 AM
I keep hearing little pieces about Panova's mental disorder, but I don't havn't been able to find out anything specific about it. Does anybody know exactly what she has?

Darran
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:09 AM
Kremer's back on a commitment list for a challenger.

salima
Oct 16th, 2003, 02:58 PM
Last week a little bird sang of Panova being back in training, preparing for a comeback :D

spooky
Oct 16th, 2003, 04:09 PM
Panova has a mental disorder. Asa is injured yes, Anne has been injured for a long time also. Schwartz injured also. Iva has been really down and I think she contemplated retirement :sad:, but now I think she might be playing a couple challengers. That is good because Iva is so talented but it wont be any good if she doesnt start working harder. And who knows whats going on with Mirjana? Shes just not playing...

What kind of mental disorder? Is Panova bi-polar. I wish her all the best. If it is bi-polar that could be such a dibilating disorder. I really wish her all the best.

sylvain
Oct 16th, 2003, 04:12 PM
Virginie Razzano is out for 2003 due to injury (stress fracture)
Info: Tennis Magazine (France)

sylvain
Oct 16th, 2003, 04:14 PM
I think that Iva Majoli is on commitment list for Poitier (50K) in France in 2 weeks

Hantuchov
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:56 PM
Thank you guys for the news bout the players.

I'm surprised with this mental disorder of Panova.
Poor Tatiana.

Hope she can return very soon to the tour.

Also the best wishes to the ones who are injuried.
The tour misses all of them.

Bye bye!

Thx again! :wavey:

Leo_DFP
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:45 PM
Last week a little bird sang of Panova being back in training, preparing for a comeback :D

I sure hope this is true! :D But when I first heard the news about Panova's mental disorder a while back I seriously doubted that she would ever make it back to tennis. She started out the year so well, too, with that semifinal performance in Syndey (w/ win over Cap) and 3rd round at Aussie Open.

ally baker
Oct 16th, 2003, 11:04 PM
Iva - Busy slutting around.
Panova - Went crazy :sad:
Svensson - Ruptured her achilles earlier this year... she will be playing challengers again next week, I believe.
Schwartz - I'll just assume she's injured, because she always is. :sad:

jrm
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:18 AM
Croatian TV said that Iva is preparing herself for AO