PDA

View Full Version : Biggest.Idiot.Ever.

adss
Oct 15th, 2003, 05:03 AM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20031015/capt.cxc12110150240.nlcs_marlins_cubs_cxc121.jpg

agreed?

King Satan
Oct 15th, 2003, 05:48 AM
lmao that guy will never hear the end of it. i doubt he'll live another week. i wouldn't leave the house if i were him. poor guy. :lol::fiery:

that was kinda sad when he was soaked with beer :sad::lol:

Serendy Willick
Oct 15th, 2003, 06:15 AM
Noooooo. The biggest idiots are the piss poor pitching that enabled the Marlins to let out a load of whupazz in the eighth inning. They didnt get the job finnished and thats why they have to play a game seven. BTW, I betcha they are probably asking for dudes address right now.

skanky~skanketta
Oct 15th, 2003, 07:18 AM
i dont get whats going on in the pic. :confused:

Hot 92 Jamz
Oct 15th, 2003, 09:14 AM
i dont get whats going on in the pic. :confused:

The player had a chance to catch the ball (they were very close to winning) but the fan interfered. It was all downhill from that point for the Cubs.

Imagine that you're cheering on your fave and in your excitement you prematurely yell "OUT" during match point and because of your outburst they replay the point. Your fave's opponent wins the point and comes back to beat your fave. That's what happened to the Cubs and their defeat was partially to blame on this overenthusiastic fan.