PDA

View Full Version : I am watching the Golden Girls...and

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 15th, 2003, 04:38 AM
:haha: :haha:

The one where the girls are going on a weekend trip with their dates and went to the store to buy condoms...:haha:

Dorothy: Condoms Rose, condoms condoms condoms
Cashier: Calm down lady...what, you just got out of prison...:haha:

Dorothy and Blanch got the lambskin and Rose got the ultra sensitives in BLACK...:eek:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 15th, 2003, 04:13 PM
No GG fans?

vancouverite
Oct 15th, 2003, 04:34 PM
Yup, that episode is one of the funniest things I've ever seen :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ballbuster
Oct 15th, 2003, 04:47 PM
Boy you so gay.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 15th, 2003, 04:50 PM
Boy you so gay.

Dont be jelous...cause you are a golden girl yourself...you old queen you...:lol:

Ballbuster
Oct 15th, 2003, 05:00 PM
Dont be jelous...cause you are a golden girl yourself...you old queen you...:lol:

yeah, actually I was watching the Cubs v. Marlins Baseball game last night. I'm not into silverhaired old ladies with acidic tongues.

They so played. You should watch playmakers on ESPN, I told you anytime you wanna come from behind that computer with a real pic, I'm down.

vancouverite
Oct 15th, 2003, 05:00 PM
Boy you so gay.

Boy you so stoopid.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 15th, 2003, 05:23 PM
Actually, I watched the baseball games last night too...You must be some kind of old bitter queen to be so concerned with other peoples activities...what? are you trying to make sure that a fine young man with a 31 inch waist and beautiful unblemished coco brown skin wall street by day and timbs and jeans by night dont go they way you went? Sorry bud, no need...I am all man with a bigger dick than you...oh sorry, my bad...you dont consider yours a dick...in you warped twisted mind it's a clit...:lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 15th, 2003, 05:28 PM
and stop harassing me...I am not interested in you...stop with the pm's...I am not into fat lonely old queeny internet trolls...K, bye...:wavey:

Ballbuster
Oct 15th, 2003, 05:43 PM
and stop harassing me...I am not interested in you...stop with the pm's...I am not into fat lonely old queeny internet trolls...K, bye...:wavey:

When Did I pm you :shrug:

why are you under the impression I'm interested in you :scratch:

why are you calling me out of my name. :cuckoo:

its easy to hide behind that computer and LIE about who you are. When are you going to put a PICTURE where that mouth is.

Stop dreaming about life you wish you have. In actuality, I have the life you wish you have.

I have the job
I have the home
I have the body
I have the mind
I have the spirituality

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!

Fraud!

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 15th, 2003, 05:48 PM
Ask amongst your friends...I keep telling you...I KNOW WHO YOU ARE FATSO...BTW, keep telling those lies to yourself...:lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 15th, 2003, 05:49 PM
Now, would you please leave me alone fat bitch...:rolleyes:

Ballbuster
Oct 15th, 2003, 06:18 PM
Now, would you please leave me alone fat bitch...:rolleyes:

Where is your pic, YOU FAT UGLY GIRLY BOY. I can go to a poster's house on this message board to confirm.

So. Until you STEP UP OR SHUT UP

Why you scared. You nothing but mouth. I can prove who and what I am. The problem is you can't. We can tell by the way you are refusing to put a pic where your mouth is.

High Powered Coward

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 15th, 2003, 06:20 PM
Buzz off fatty...you and I both know that you are a porko...stop frontin...Now, GET LOST...I am not into fat men er girls...:lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 15th, 2003, 06:25 PM
Look here is the deal....Every thread that I start you come in and fuck with me...OK, I dont know you...:rolleyes: and you are THE sexiest most masculine man to ever walk the face of this earth :rolleyes:...THERE, I said it...I am queeny put Rupaul to shame piece of scum...K...NOW LEAVE ME ALONE...:rolleyes:

Ballbuster
Oct 15th, 2003, 06:36 PM
Anybody notice for every 1 posts I post. This guy post 2.

Again, I'm built like a brick shit house. Mandingo and can prove it. You nothing but mouth and can't prove nothing.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 15th, 2003, 06:47 PM
You are truely insecure...get some help please

Julian
Oct 15th, 2003, 09:35 PM
Umm...I like GG! lol :D

R&J
Oct 18th, 2003, 02:45 AM
Umm...I like GG! lol :D
HAHA!!! Me too! wasnt on for 7 years and won Emmys for nothing! Great sitcom.

CanadianBoy21
Oct 18th, 2003, 03:26 AM
ballbuster- u are so annoying.

"I have the job
I have the home
I have the body
I have the mind
I have the spirituality"

I don't know u, but it seems you don't have the mind, nor the spirituality.