PDA

View Full Version : caelestia (post whore)'s totally gratuitous and slightly pompous 2000th post thread

alexusjonesfan
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:35 AM
:woohoo:
2000 posts!
and I had like 2 posts before May of this year!

I hate you people! You have me hooked :mad:

Ballbuster
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:36 AM
So what. I don't like you. :rolleyes:

alexusjonesfan
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:37 AM
So what. I don't like you. :rolleyes:

Thanks for being the first poster in this thread! :D

Sam L
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:38 AM
Thanks for being the first poster in this thread! :D
:woohoo: Go you! :)

And ignore that irritating troll. :eek:

alexusjonesfan
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:40 AM
:woohoo: Go you! :)

And ignore that irritating troll. :eek:

now you're just embarrassing me with that 7000 post count :p

Hurley
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:41 AM
Whoooooooo! *strips*

Amadé
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:43 AM
http://community.kournikova.com/images/smilies/king.gif I guess my post count will make you happy. :angel:

alexusjonesfan
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:43 AM
Whoooooooo! *strips*

Hey, put it back on or I'll have to stick my bouncer on ya

*looks for ballbuster*

alexusjonesfan
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:49 AM
Ok...I guess the party left with stripper Hurley.

*mourns the death of the thread* :sobbing:

Hurley
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:55 AM
Sorry, my power went out.

But it's back, so is naked me, and so is the part-ay!

alexusjonesfan
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:57 AM
Sorry, my power went out.

But it's back, so is naked me, and so is the part-ay!

Just so we get this out of the way first...I ain't payin for no services. Your stripping is of your own accord :p

besides, you probably know about how 'Cancuck Cash' isn't that much more useful than monopoly money.

So anyways, where were we...

:aparty:

Hurley
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:58 AM
Yeah, like I need a reason to get naked. :banana:

alexusjonesfan
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:00 AM
Yeah, like I need a reason to get naked. :banana:

hmm...you cult people sure are interesting :o

Hurley
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:01 AM
hmm...you cult people sure are interesting :o

No shit. *lap dance*

alexusjonesfan
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:04 AM
Imagine if you were a real police officer and someone assumed you were a stripper :o

Policeman mistaken for stripper

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39178000/jpg/_39178223_policeman_203300ap.jpg

An Israeli policeman responding to neighbours' complaints about a noisy hen party found himself mistaken for the main attraction.

The rowdy women had ordered a male stripper dressed as a policeman and, thinking the stripper had arrived, began trying to undress and caress him, ignoring his protestations.

One of the partygoers "took off my shirt and untied my shoelaces," the officer was quoted as saying by the Yedioth Ahronoth daily.

"She started stroking me and called on her friends to join in."

Reinforcements

He showed his police badge, but the women just thought it was part of the act.

The policeman was reportedly only able to extricate himself when his partner called for reinforcements.

The revellers were fined.

Hurley
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:08 AM
Mmmm. I'd much rather fondle a cop than a stripper any day. Fine or no fine!

*JR*
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:10 AM
The revellers were fined. You mean they didn't get off? :o :p

alexusjonesfan
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:11 AM
You mean they didn't get off? :o :p

yes and no, I guess :o

Hurley
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:12 AM
You people are dirrty. I'm disgusted. *orgy*

alexusjonesfan
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:14 AM
Hurley, look, I found a police officer stripper costume...you can try it on 'once you're finished'

http://www.abareaffair.com/male_costumes/police.jpg
Sales Pitch:You can't bust this cop for indecent exposure; it's all in a days work for this undercover agent!

alexusjonesfan
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:16 AM
Oh man, this cop being mistaken for a stripper thing happens a lot
They probably have a code just for this kind of 'emergency' (who am I kidding, if I was a cop, I'd do it just for the free fondles :o)

Oops! Bachelorettes Mistake Officer for Stripper
Posted - June 03, 2003 10:08am

Gainesville, Fla. (AP) - A police officer arriving at a bachelorette party because of a noise complaint was mistaken as the entertainment.

The partygoers thought Gainesville Police Officer Jamie Hope was the stripper, and they didn't realize he was legitimate until he drove away with the bride-to-be in handcuffs.

"They didn't go so far as to try and grab him," Gainesville Police Sgt. Keith Kameg said.

But they were wondering when the show would start.

"When he was taking her to his car, everyone thought he was the stripper and everyone said, 'OK, the warning has gone far enough. Are you going to start stripping?'" Kameg said.

The 30-year-old Hope, a married, six-year veteran of the force, was dispatched to the party early Sunday because of a noise complaint.

He issued a noise warning, and as part of procedure, he also ran a warrants check on the bride-to-be. That's when he found that the 24-year-old woman had an outstanding warrant for a violation of probation involving an almost 2-year-old open-container citation.

Court records show she had failed to pay $11 in connection with the citation, resulting in the probation violation and a warrant. The woman's bond set Sunday at $11, and she was released.

"He had to make an arrest," Kameg said. "We have to do that by law."

Said Hope: "I told her about the open container. Her friends, they were saying, 'I'm sure he's joking.' I guess she was waiting for somebody to tell her the joke was over. I don't think it hit home until we were actually in the car."

*JR*
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:32 AM
http://www.officialvillagepeople.com/Studio%2054%20page/images/village%20people.jpg

alexusjonesfan
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:34 AM
http://www.officialvillagepeople.com/Studio%2054%20page/images/village%20people.jpg

Who woulda thought they were all closeted :eek:

Hurley
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:41 AM
Yeah, but how good do they look with the costumes off :o

ys
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:56 AM

What is this? Swedish family gay-style?

alexusjonesfan
Oct 15th, 2003, 03:08 AM
What is this? Swedish family gay-style?

how dare you poke fun at a people who's day consists solely of sex and beach volleyball :fiery: