PDA

View Full Version : When will Canada get conquered by the United States Of America?

CanadianBoy21
Oct 14th, 2003, 06:47 PM
I'm kind of glad we don't have a lot of oil. :lol:
Also, I'm glad United States don't identify us as an islamic nation, we know Bushy has preferences.
I'm just waiting till Canada gets liberalized by the Americans.
So, what's your bet?

I say in two years

:lol:

Crazy Canuck
Oct 14th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Nah, we don't have anything they want. That, and if they really wanted to make us their bitch, they could do so without having to take us over officially :p

CondiLicious
Oct 14th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Liberated you mean?

And the US will never conquer Canada... why do they want Canada when they can have Britain???

CanadianBoy21
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:01 PM
True DivaMonicaSeles.

Barrie_Dude
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:07 PM
Well, Becca, myself and the rest of the Canadians here are part of a massive evil plot to infiltrate the USA and assimilate Amercians without them even being aware that they have been taken over! Our success in the music industry (Celine, Alanis, etc) is just an elaborate cover to distract Americans from the truth! Heck, it was a Canadian that engineered Arnies win in California! Bwa-Ha-Ha! :devil: :devil: :lol:

ys
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:09 PM
US will break up within 80 years. Some of you might even live long enough to witness that. Canada still has plenty of time.

Couver
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:15 PM
Plz they could never take us over. Americans are too afraid of our glaciers. Plus we have igloos and know how to ice fish, and eat whale blubber. So you see we are far to sophisticated to be taken over by the States.

When the next Ice Age hits Canadiens will be the best equipped and we will Take Over The WORLD! You heard it here first :eek:

Barrie_Dude
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:24 PM
Plz they could never take us over. Americans are too afraid of our glaciers. Plus we have igloos and know how to ice fish, and eat whale blubber. So you see we are far to sophisticated to be taken over by the States.

When the next Ice Age hits Canadiens will be the best equipped and we will Take Over The WORLD! You heard it here first :eek:
And don't forget our specially trained Canadian Geese! ;)

kiwifan
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:34 PM
Nah, we don't have anything they want. That, and if they really wanted to make us their bitch, they could do so without having to take us over officially :p

Becca you have successfully blunted my will to "Canada Bash" with your comments.

With great frustration, I depart without further comment. ;)

decemberlove
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:36 PM

hey we have alaska, ordidyou forget? :p

the ice caps are going to melt first afore another ice age

decemberlove
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:37 PM
canadian geese are so annoying... they fucking shit everywhere

ys
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:45 PM
hey we have alaska

No, you don't. Alaska is Russian land. :p

-Ph51-
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:45 PM
They won't.France will! :devil:

King Satan
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:50 PM
the US will take over mexico first.

we're already drilling for oil down there, and guess who's watching? yup, bushy :rolleyes:

*JR*
Oct 14th, 2003, 08:27 PM
So if we make it official, then "Canada=owned"? :devil:

Crazy Canuck
Oct 14th, 2003, 08:42 PM
Becca you have successfully blunted my will to "Canada Bash" with your comments.

With great frustration, I depart without further comment. ;)
:devil:

King Satan
Oct 14th, 2003, 08:49 PM
actually, we don't want something canada has. we want the almighty red hot scorching goddess, becca! :drool::hearts::lick:

ys
Oct 14th, 2003, 08:52 PM
actually, we don't want something canada has. we want the almighty red hot scorching goddess, becca! :drool::hearts::lick:

Who are "we"? :unsure:

Crazy Canuck
Oct 14th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Who are "we"? :unsure:
I was wondering that myself... with a hint of concern :)

King Satan
Oct 14th, 2003, 08:54 PM
erm, i meant DO :o

fine fine fine, I want her :p

alexusjonesfan
Oct 14th, 2003, 09:45 PM
fine fine fine, I want her :p

Does this concern you more or less sandals-with-socks-girl? :p

alexusjonesfan
Oct 14th, 2003, 09:46 PM
btw, anyone remember that line from the Simpsons when Bart wants them to go to Toronto?

Homer: "But why should we leave America to go to America Junior?"

Barrie_Dude
Oct 18th, 2003, 01:12 AM
Canadians Rock! :rocker: