PDA

View Full Version : Can't find damn CD!!!!

BigB08822
Oct 14th, 2003, 02:12 PM
OMG IM SO MAD!

I been trying all night long and all morning long to find someone in town carrying the American Idol Christmas CD which is due out today, the 14th! Basically, I've only tried Walmart since it's the only thing open all night but none of them here have it. I don't understand. Now that Target is open I call and they don't have it either.

What am I to do?!

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Oct 14th, 2003, 02:15 PM
Be patient might help.

BigB08822
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:33 PM
Well that is totally not an option..

Bacardi
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:54 PM
Well if you tried Walmart last night their truck probably hadn't run. Because I imagine they carry crappy CD's like the American Idol Xmas CD, they have everything else American Idol as soon as it comes out, why would the Xmas CD be any different. Call back there today and I bet you'll find they have it out on the front self ready to be bought by anyone who supports that American Idol crap. Plus Walmart workers are slow at putting their new items out on the shelf, they probably didn't start working on doing that until 10am. Try there again, I bet anything they have it.... Unless American Idol delayed the release of it.

There are better Xmas CD's out there, you know? Even Crazy Mariah Carey's from a few years ago is good. And the Kenny Chesney Country Xmas CD is good. :eek: I just wish the hell that is American Idol would go away, no offense to you, but I'm tired of that show.