PDA

View Full Version : The Big Generalization Thread

Knizzle
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:52 AM
This thread is dedicated to expressing generalizations about a particular group of people.

I'll start.

I notice that white people seem to be able to deal with cold weather better than those with darker skin. I see them wearing shorts in February like it's hot outside and I wonder to myself what they are thinking. They open windows in the middle of the winter claiming to be hot and kick up the AC or fans up to high gear to cool off in the middle of winter.

decemberlove
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:54 AM
mexicans are dirty

[i kid cos i love, joe!] :p

decemberlove
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:57 AM
the further away you get from northeast/mid-atlantic america, the crazier the people get :)

Knizzle
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:57 AM
mexicans are dirty

[i kid cos i love, joe!] :p

That reminds me of one.

Mexican people DO NOT know how to drive!!

alexusjonesfan
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:58 AM
Great idea Knizzle,

umm.............................yeah so don't all tennis fans just suck?
I mean come on, of all the sports fans, the tennis fans have to be the biggest losers of them all. They don't even follow a real sport. Fans of women's tennis suck even more than male tennis fans...at least male tennis fans actually watch tennis--the sport (though how pushing a ball back and forth repetetively in a boring fashion can be considered a sport is beyond me), but women's tennis fans just watch for the TnA...I mean come on! if you're that horny watch some pron! don't pretend like you're into sports or women's equality or some BS like that cuz you're clearly a loser and doing it to get your rocks off :rolleyes:

disposablehero
Oct 14th, 2003, 04:23 AM
This thread is dedicated to expressing generalizations about a particular group of people.

I'll start.

I notice that white people seem to be able to deal with cold weather better than those with darker skin. I see them wearing shorts in February like it's hot outside and I wonder to myself what they are thinking. They open windows in the middle of the winter claiming to be hot and kick up the AC or fans up to high gear to cool off in the middle of winter.

The white people you saw were probably Canadian.

ys
Oct 14th, 2003, 04:30 AM

I'll start.

I remember one episode that really amazed me. I was flying from South Africa to Moscow at Christmas. And when we were leaving Johannesburg, it was around 100F over there. And when we landed in Moscow , it was -10F. And naturally, they did not park the jet to the sleeve, so we had to get down from the jet by stairs and wait for a bus. And one of South Africans was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Him standing there waiting for the bus was one of the freakiest pictures I've seen in my life.

Rtael
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:23 AM
I love wearing shorts and a t-shirt in extremely cold weather....it's just fun....but of course, I was born in Michigan and now I live in the south, so....that might have something to do with it.

Here's one:
Everyone in the south is an ignorant, gay-bashing, hick. Unfortunately for me this one is true..... ;(

Sam L
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:25 AM
Everyone in the south is an ignorant, gay-bashing, hick. Unfortunately for me this one is true..... ;(

Really? I thought there were so many gays in the South? Louisiana? Florida?

Rtael
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:40 AM
Well New Orleans was pretty good, but Alabama and Mississippi? Just stay away.....

Couver
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:51 AM
OMG Rtael you totally stole what I was gonna say!

Anyway on a side not I've been to Alabama and well let's just say your not kidding and IT's not a generalisation. :tape:

Rothes
Oct 14th, 2003, 08:15 AM
That Swiss are greedy and love their money.

That the Jewish people were the chosen people of this planet (Something which I am inclined to believe in)

That the Swiss all love Chocolate

That Swiss all have Cuckoo Clocks

That Swiss live all in Triangle houses.

Richie77
Oct 14th, 2003, 08:24 AM
Florida people can't handle cold* weather.

*--cold being anything below 68F/20C :)

skanky~skanketta
Oct 14th, 2003, 11:30 AM
big boobs must be fake...

propi
Oct 14th, 2003, 11:46 AM
All latin people enjoy dancing Salsa, merengue, bachata and others and do it well
(I suck at that so much :lol: )