PDA

View Full Version : The Hilton Sisters are on Oprah!

Wendy Williams
Oct 13th, 2003, 09:19 PM
:bounce:

Wendy Williams
Oct 13th, 2003, 09:21 PM
I think they're both wearing Roberto Cavalli.

Trish101
Oct 13th, 2003, 09:57 PM
god, please no. They are the stereotypical, blonde bimbo. Being a blonde myself, i fight to disasociate myself from those kind of, well sluts.

I could care less what they wear, they are not for-real, they just live life like its a big party, and its not. So whatever.

(why would oprah have those two losers on her show? she must trully be going downhill!)

Wendy Williams
Oct 13th, 2003, 10:04 PM
When you have the kind of money Paris and Nicki have your life can be whatever you want it to be. :D

They were on Oprah because the theme was about rich kids and their lives.

Couver
Oct 13th, 2003, 10:36 PM
I have to agree with Trish Paris and Niki are too very spoiled very connceited little girls.

They are in their 20s yet they act like they are 13 years old. Other than their money they really have nothing else to show for themselves, and their money isn't even theirs. They are uneducated period.

And I belive it was Paris or it might have been Niki who was caught with cocaine, yeah now there's a surprise :rolleyes:

Cybelle Darkholme
Oct 13th, 2003, 11:14 PM
They are disgusting. Whatever happened to hard work? To hell with all this little rich brats who inherit mommy and daddy's money.

That shit is so not fair its unreal. These people wealthy bastards living off the money that they did not do anything to earn is beyond contempt. So they win the genetic lottery and deserve to be all over the papers and news and other bullshit just because they have money? Sorry but having money does not make you better and in some cases it makes you worse especially when you did not earn it.

Inheritance should be abolished. Go out there and make you own way in the world. These freaking old meoney bastards who inherit wealth of that magnitude are no better than royalty. OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

Bacardi
Oct 13th, 2003, 11:39 PM
I'd like to have Paris please :angel:
They were also on VH1's how to live like millionaires

Rocketta
Oct 13th, 2003, 11:53 PM
well according to them they work everyday.....

they say the media never tells that?

I don't know how true it is just telling what I saw them say on Oprah.

Their parents were there too.

Couver
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:47 AM
I don't know how good for them it was, they always come off as unfeeling and uncaring. Also I've heard them say the media gives them a bad rep, yet what is it they do? They never tell us that?

In fact Niki was on ET saying how she couldn't imagine not being able to party all day cause of work! :rolleyes:

While I agree with Deuce Diva that their inheritance is theres, and thus in a way earned. Their fame is really not and they do act like they are better than everyone. All they really are is a product of lucky sperm.

decemberlove
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:48 AM
i think theyre disgusting but not cos they dont work... shit if i was in the same position, i wouldnt be working either. thou id prolly be going to school and travelling around the world seeing all i could see.

theyre disgusting cos they are so damn skinny... ick.

Sam L
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:50 AM
Their fame is really not and they do act like they are better than everyone. All they really are is a product of lucky sperm.

Well said, luna. I don't have a problem with them living their life and spending their but I have a problem with them being famous. What talent have they shown? None. What accomplishments have they achieved in their life? None. Why are we hearing about them? Because they have money and decent looks? That's not right. There are far more important people in the world who do not have as much money or looks but are contributing to human society in ways we can only imagine. They should be the ones who are famous.

Sam L
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:51 AM
When you have the kind of money Paris and Nicki have your life can be whatever you want it to be. :D

They were on Oprah because the theme was about rich kids and their lives.
Actually I should put more of this blame on people like Oprah too. Oprah, don't you have better things to talk about than "rich kids and their lives"? I mean come on... :rolleyes:

Crazy Canuck
Oct 14th, 2003, 04:03 AM
I hadn't even heard of them until about two months ago, and I still don't care. I am dissapointed that oprah (who I admire) decided to cover such a *yawn* topic... but I understand that your average Joe enjoys their hour infront of the TV learning what the "rich folk" to for entertainment, seeing as they will never be able to do those things themselves. I just can't be bothered to care, myself... :)

alexusjonesfan
Oct 14th, 2003, 04:06 AM
I hadn't even heard of them until about two months ago, and I still don't care. I am dissapointed that oprah (who I admire) decided to cover such a *yawn* topic... but I understand that your average Joe enjoys their hour infront of the TV learning what the "rich folk" to for entertainment, seeing as they will never be able to do those things themselves. I just can't be bothered to care, myself... :)

I'm not surprised, Oprah's done quite a bit of yawn for a while...oh, what wouldn't I give to have her do another special on transvestites like the good old days :D

Crazy Canuck
Oct 14th, 2003, 04:14 AM
and if more people had your frame of mind, the likes of the hilton sisters would be a non-issue. unfortunately, most are shallow.
Yes... the only bright side of this for me is that I can say the things I like are" interesting" since your average Joe isn't into them ;) I don't like to share :angel:

adss
Oct 14th, 2003, 04:35 AM
i don't like oprah, she brought us dr phil

Crazy Canuck
Oct 14th, 2003, 04:48 AM
i don't like oprah, she brought us dr phil
Dr Phil was an unfortunate byproduct of Oprah... i agree. But hey.. somehow, he seems to bring a lot of middle aged women hope, so who am I to knock him? ;)

I admire Oprah greatly... I think she's an amazing woman. What she has done with her life given the odds that she had stacked against her (poverty, abuse, race, gender, etc) is simply inspiring. So I will forgive her this time ;)

Couver
Oct 14th, 2003, 05:21 AM
LOL hey I think Oprah more than made up for Dr.Phil by airing all those wonderful design episodes with Nate Berkus. :hearts: :hearts:

Greenout
Oct 15th, 2003, 03:59 PM
The Hilton sisters are pathetic. It really bothers
me that WE haven't learn one fu*king thing after
9/11/01!!!

Why don't they do something to help people?
I don't care about their stupid lifestyle, the
parties, the fashion, the fabulous friends etc...

Barrie_Dude
Oct 18th, 2003, 10:32 AM
Saw the show and I am even more convinced they are idiots!