TheBoiledEgg
Oct 13th, 2003, 10:32 AM
yes 1st country at home NOV 15
2nd leg Nov 18/19

Oslo isn't too bad sometimes
but they might decide to play it in near the Polar Bears :o

snoop
Oct 13th, 2003, 10:35 AM
I hope the bravehearts will crush the cheeseheads :devil: but will be very tough :mad:

easy draw for Turkey :rolleyes:

Norge :banana:

beware of Wales Eggy ;)

Manu79
Oct 13th, 2003, 10:36 AM
yes 1st country at home NOV 15
2nd leg Nov 18/19

Oslo isn't too bad sometimes
but they might decide to play it in near the Polar Bears :o

Thanks

I suppose we play in Oslo :rolleyes:

I think Turkey,Holland,Slovenia,Spain and Russia ;) will win

bliss
Oct 13th, 2003, 10:51 AM
¡¡¡Vamos España!!! :yippee:

Darran
Oct 13th, 2003, 01:22 PM
Sigh, all i wanted was Latvia, surely wasn't too much to ask, but NO we had to get Holland.

:( :(

Halardfan
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:26 PM
Not the ideal draw for either home nation...though they are not without a chance...if Wales can recapture their form from the early group matches, then they have a fighting chance...

While the Dutch have loads of talent, often they fail to bond as a team, and the Scots are often at their best against the big sides...

Hope the Scots and Welsh make it, against the odds. :)

I still think Spain will win Euro 2004...with England as possible dark horses...yes, really! ;)

gentenaire
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:31 PM
still a shame we didn't make it to the play-offs :sad: I think we've got a pretty good team right now. When the qualie matches started, the team was too new to get any good results. The team really improved the more matches that were played.

Princess Fiona
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:38 PM
I must apologise to TheBoiledEgg, but...

http://perso.club-internet.fr/ttle/tennis/gb-cymwink.gif Good luck Wales!! http://perso.club-internet.fr/ttle/tennis/gb-cymwink.gif

:D :bounce: :D

I really hope we can make it through... It will be SO fantastic if Wales can make it to the final of a major championship like this!! Awww... *crossing fingers and toes* *and lighting candles* *AND doing special 'Good Luck' dance* :D ;)

propi
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:55 PM
The first country is in home?

Norway in November :mad:

Of course; Spain will win ;)
:lol:
they already beat us in Belgium - Holland and we're not exactly sparkling currently:rolleyes:

ys
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:58 PM
Whales, just what I wanted. :devil:

Manu79
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:59 PM
:lol:
they already beat us in Belgium - Holland and we're not exactly sparkling currently:rolleyes:

If Spain lost with Norway , es pa matarlos :p

propi
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:59 PM
If Spain lost with Norway , es pa matarlos :p
:lol: Take you gun then :p

Jen'sFan
Oct 13th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Wales have the slighest chance i dont really rate Russia that highly.
There is no way scotland will beat Holland, it just aint happening.

raquel
Oct 13th, 2003, 05:24 PM
Latvia vs Turkey
Scotland vs Holland
Croatia vs Slovenia
RUSSIA vs Wales ... :bounce: :bounce:
Spain vs Norway

Vamos Spain kick out the boring Norweigans

did i sense some HOT balls somewhere :devil: :tape:
Yes Eggy you do!! I am sure there was a microwave nearby just before the draw :mad: :p

There was absolutely NO WAY Spain was going to draw Holland. UEFA would have made sure the big guns made it to the finals. They should just be honest and have 4 seeds, at least we all know its legitimate. Well I hope we beat the Dutch!! :bounce: GO SCOTLAND!!! :bounce:

And of course good luck to Wales :) especially my personal favourite Welsh player Big Bad John :devil:

Good luck Croatia and Spain also :bounce:

MS
Oct 13th, 2003, 05:37 PM
If Spain's match is in Valencia I'll try to watch it live....

propi
Oct 13th, 2003, 05:39 PM
If Spain's match is in Valencia I'll try to watch it live....
I'm sure they will give it to Seville :rolleyes:

King Aaron
Oct 13th, 2003, 06:11 PM
Spain and Holland should make it. :D :)

Monica_Rules
Oct 13th, 2003, 07:39 PM
Wales Vs Russia :rolleyes:

We better get our act together after 3 losses on the trot!

Dirty Sanchez
Oct 13th, 2003, 07:59 PM
C'mon Wales!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

I was hoping for Latvia or Slovenia but at least it isn't Spain or Turkey I suppose!

We should do it if we have a full squad out, 2nd leg's at Cardiff which is important. :)

ys
Oct 13th, 2003, 08:07 PM
I consider Russia as already qualified. Wales would have had a better chance against Turkey or Holland. My prediction: 4:1, 3:1.

Joana
Oct 13th, 2003, 08:09 PM
Pfff at Spain-Norway!!! Well, may the best team win now.
And go Slovenia and Latvia!

Dirty Sanchez
Oct 13th, 2003, 09:03 PM
I don't agree ys, I think Ryan Giggs and Craig Bellamy will scare the Russians with their pace and with Robbie Savage back in the squad the team should be good enough to win the tie. Hartson won't miss chances and with Simon Davies beginning to play well again I think our chances our good.

Russia may win at home, but Wales will win by more in Cardiff.

Emola
Oct 13th, 2003, 09:07 PM
Well....how I would love to see Latvia kick out the Turks :devil:

Expect to see Spain and Holland go through but why are the Russians so happy with Wales? (maybe Eggy can explain? ;)) They're a tricky team to play, and I think they might win this play off. OK so they might not be in the best form, but in matches like this everyone is scrapping for something so very important.

ys
Oct 13th, 2003, 09:17 PM
Well....how I would love to see Latvia kick out the Turks :devil:

Expect to see Spain and Holland go through but why are the Russians so happy with Wales? (maybe Eggy can explain? ;)) They're a tricky team to play, and I think they might win this play off. OK so they might not be in the best form, but in matches like this everyone is scrapping for something so very important.

Well, first we are just a class above them. Second, we usually play well against British teams. This pair will provide the most lopsided result.

Emola
Oct 13th, 2003, 09:26 PM
You think you're that much better than them? I think you're underestimating them. Past results don't mean anything in this fixture and Wales are a very tough team. I dont see this as the most lobsided result, I think the Turkey match will be the most lobsided result.

Dirty Sanchez
Oct 13th, 2003, 09:28 PM
I completely disagree, I seem to remember Wales beating Italy 2-1 at cardiff not long ago, I seem to remember us beating Germany 1-0 at cardiff not long ago and I also seem to remember 1-1 with Argentina and 0-0 with the Czech Republic when we had a very depleted squad not long ago again. There's a bunch of other results I could give but I think I've made my point.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion obviously, but I can't understand why your underestimating the Welsh so much. I guess we'll just have to prove you wrong eh? ;)

ghosts
Oct 13th, 2003, 09:35 PM
Good draw for Croatia and Turkey!

ys
Oct 13th, 2003, 09:38 PM
You think you're that much better than them? I think you're underestimating them. Past results don't mean anything in this fixture and Wales are a very tough team. I dont see this as the most lobsided result, I think the Turkey match will be the most lobsided result.

Compare the results of qualies. We took 4 points from Switzerland ( who qualified ) and from Ireland. If it was not for our previous idiot coach, who happened to be a coach of one of Russian league team as well at the time, we'd qualify directly.

The moron decided that Albania and Georgia are easy, and instead of fielding the strongest possible lineup, decided to show his club players to European selectors and put into the team 8 players from his own club ( 7 of those 8 now, with new coach, are not even making it to Russian B side ), and as a result the weakened and demoralised team lost those two matches and we have to play these stupid qualies, when even one draw ( against Georgia or Albania ) would have had us through. It does not matter now, when Team Russia is playing his best players, it will take at least a team of Big 6 ( England, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Holland ) to beat us. And we are fielding the best players now. It is autumn now, so check our autumn results to judge our strength.

Russia-Ireland 4:2, Ireland-Russia 1:1, Russia-Switzerland 4:1 - the swiss could have qualified in that match, but they were crushed as bugs, and the final result flatters then, if we'd needed a difference of 5 or 6 goals, it was there to take.

The tie will be decided in first 45 minutes of Moscow match.

Dirty Sanchez
Oct 13th, 2003, 09:55 PM
Confident, I'll give you that........... ;)

Smart
Oct 13th, 2003, 09:59 PM
Go Norway!

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 14th, 2003, 11:30 AM
What i'm gonna find funny is that playing in Moscow in November, non of the Welsh players will be wearing gloves :haha: (i'm sure about 8 won't)
trying to act hard :lol:

salima
Oct 14th, 2003, 02:14 PM
take a look at that draw. It have to be fixed. the worst against the beast, the second worst, against the second best .........

By the way. Norway has nothing to do in a play off, but you brave men and boys of Spain can you remember the results of the two last mayches between Norway and Spain? :angel:
Off cause you can´t
Norway- Spain 0-0
Spain - Norway 0-1 (in the UEFA finals last time) :rolls:

but Norways team of today will probably loose 0-1 to every other national team in te world from Mauritius to Brazil :lol:

bliss
Oct 14th, 2003, 02:46 PM
take a look at that draw. It have to be fixed. the worst against the beast, the second worst, against the second best .........

By the way. Norway has nothing to do in a play off, but you brave men and boys of Spain can you remember the results of the two last mayches between Norway and Spain? :angel:
Off cause you can´t
Norway- Spain 0-0
Spain - Norway 0-1 (in the UEFA finals last time) :rolls:

but Norways team of today will probably loose 0-1 to every other national team in te world from Mauritius to Brazil :lol:
yes, i remember :o :o Molina :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
this time will be different ;)

Princess Fiona
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:00 PM
I consider Russia as already qualified. Wales would have had a better chance against Turkey or Holland. My prediction: 4:1, 3:1.

Hmmmm... :tape:

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion (of course!! :o ;) ) but as others have said in this thread, I don't think it is a 100% good idea to underestimate the Welsh team... :)

Gooooooo Wales!! :D :D :D

And Good Luck to Scotland too... :)

Princess Fiona
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:04 PM
What i'm gonna find funny is that playing in Moscow in November, non of the Welsh players will be wearing gloves :haha: (i'm sure about 8 won't)
trying to act hard :lol:

We are hard people in Wales Eggy!! :yeah: ;) I am in a room without central heating at the moment... ;)

Okay, so I'm wearing a big jumper... :tape: Errrr... I am off topic!! :( *kick*@self ;)

Emola
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:28 PM
OK well....even if you look at it that way I still think its naiive to underestimate the Welsh team and think that you're going to hammer them.

:shrug: but thats just my opinion ;)

ys
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:31 PM
OK well....even if you look at it that way I still think its naiive to underestimate the Welsh team and think that you're going to hammer them.

We are nto going to underestimate the Welsh, that seems to be the team's mood right. But they are going to get hammered big time.

Emola
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:33 PM
I think by saying you are going to hammer them suggests a little underestimation ;)

But lets leave it at that and see what happens!

ys
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:50 PM
I think by saying you are going to hammer them suggests a little underestimation ;)

But lets leave it at that and see what happens!

No. No underestimation is a mood of the team. We are going to hammer them is a prediction of mine. We just know too well how to play the british teams.

RayDay
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:51 PM
RayDay's predictions

ESP v NOR - Spain win win because they'll rack up a big win in Madrid which will set them up for their match in Norway.

SCO v HOL - Scotland have no hope against the star-studded Dutch, although it would be good to see them go through.

LAT v TUR - Latvia have done well to make it this far, but I feel that Turkey have too much class on this occassion.

RUS v WAL - Wales have been another surprise packet of this tournament, but if they don't get themselves out of the funk they're in, then Russia just might see themselves booking tickets to Portugal.

CRO v SLO - Croatia have been shall we say "Victims of their own success". Ever since France 98, they have not built on their success to mount strong challenges to match the stronger teams of Europe. And I think that Slovenia might give the Cros more questions to answer about their form.

:tape:

MS
Oct 16th, 2003, 03:02 PM
Spain-Norway in Valencia!. I'll try to go if possible! :):)

ys
Nov 12th, 2003, 09:18 PM
Bump..

MS
Nov 13th, 2003, 06:17 AM
I'll go on Saturday to watch Spain. ¡¡VAMOS!! :):)

salima
Nov 13th, 2003, 09:26 AM
ESP v NOR - Don´t even think of a big win for Spain 1-0 probably, on the other hand Norway has few of any weapons in the attack. In oslo 2-0 to Spain if they can plough through the snow

SCO v HOL - Holland more classy

LAT v TUR - Turkey has more speed and individual skills, if all players pull in the right direction Latvias run ends here

RUS v WAL - Wales the most probable giant killer. The maych played in Russia first is a disadvantage for the home team who unfortunately has stumbled in what seems smal obstacles before

CRO v SLO The only close match on paper, sit back and enjoy

Manu79
Nov 13th, 2003, 10:33 AM
I'll go on Saturday to watch Spain. ¡¡VAMOS!! :):)

Espero que les animes tanto como lo haces con Magüi ;)

Vamosssssss España!!!! Por la cuenta que nos trae :p

propi
Nov 13th, 2003, 11:37 AM
Espero que les animes tanto como lo haces con Magüi ;)

Vamosssssss España!!!! Por la cuenta que nos trae :p
:devil: Vamos Noruega :devil:

fresh2flash
Nov 13th, 2003, 01:01 PM
I`ll go to the pub with brits. Go Russia!!! :)

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 13th, 2003, 05:35 PM
i can see 3 of the 5 matches ;)

Russia vs Wales on BBC
Scotland vs Holland on SKY
and Spain vs Norway on Eurosport

good luck Russia :)
time to shine :)
i'm sure we could win both legs :D :)

pundits over here had a little preview and :haha:

this is what they were saying on BBC Radio last night
they think Holland will crack up and lose to Scotland
Wales to get a draw in Moscow and then the Russians will lose badly in Cardiff

most also thought Latvia would over-turn Turkey as Turkey will have 1-2 players sent off :rolleyes:

Spain to cruise past Norway.
and Slovenia/Croatia was a split decision.

Latvia to put out Turkey

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 13th, 2003, 05:36 PM
I`ll go to the pub with brits. Go Russia!!! :)

you'll be ok as long as no Englishmen are around ;)

KV
Nov 13th, 2003, 05:58 PM
Wales vs. Russia on Match of the Day. :)

Smart
Nov 14th, 2003, 09:18 PM
Hopefully, Latvia will create a miracle.

KV
Nov 14th, 2003, 09:24 PM
Turkey isn't as good as 2 years ago. In defence very good, for the rest average. And the temperatures in Latvia might play in Latvia's way. Go Latvia

Smart
Nov 14th, 2003, 09:28 PM
Latvia cannot play well against big countries, that's sure. But they have a chance against Turkey if they can keep 0-0, 1-1, or 2-1 away and then do the one decisive goal at home. That's the lifeline. And Marian Pahars has to play extremely well.

KV
Nov 14th, 2003, 09:33 PM
Latvia cannot play well against big countries, that's sure. But they have a chance against Turkey if they can keep 0-0, 1-1, or 2-1 away and then do the one decisive goal at home. That's the lifeline. And Marian Pahars has to play extremely well.And think about the cold temperatures in Latvia.

Smart
Nov 14th, 2003, 09:38 PM
I see the temperature isn't extremely cold in Latvia yet. Here it's +2 today and Riga is a bit souther than Turku so I see there may be +5 or something. So it's ok for Turkish players who have been used to play in wintertime (Emre in Italy for example).

KV
Nov 14th, 2003, 09:43 PM
Fancy Spain, Holland, Croatia, Turkey and Russia. Im' off now, see ya :wavey:

Smart
Nov 14th, 2003, 09:45 PM
seeya

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 15th, 2003, 12:23 AM
Turkey gets pretty cold in winter, depends where you are.

Istanbul has temps like Milan
you go east and there's big mountains and its really cold.

GoDominique
Nov 15th, 2003, 02:21 PM
1-0 Scotland ;)

snoop
Nov 15th, 2003, 02:22 PM
Scotland took the lead :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:haha:

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 15th, 2003, 02:22 PM
Scotland 1-0 :tape: :haha:
McFadden

KV
Nov 15th, 2003, 02:29 PM
GoDom you are here :wavey:
Great you can watch Scotland on German television. Go Scotland

KV
Nov 15th, 2003, 02:46 PM
HT Scotland 1 - Holland 0

Smart
Nov 15th, 2003, 02:59 PM
Whhoh. Scotland!!

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 15th, 2003, 03:01 PM
go Russia !!!!!!!!!

come on boys :)
good luck

KV
Nov 15th, 2003, 03:39 PM
Stam got booked, he'll miss the replay.

snoop
Nov 15th, 2003, 03:40 PM
Stam got booked, he'll miss the replay.
:lol: :devil:

7' Croatia 1 - 0 Slovenia

KV
Nov 15th, 2003, 03:46 PM
4 min extra time

KV
Nov 15th, 2003, 03:51 PM
Scotland won :bounce: :bounce:

snoop
Nov 15th, 2003, 03:51 PM
FT Scotland 1 - 0 Holland :bounce:

:haha:

great fight bravehearts :bigclap:

:dance: Ohne Holland wolln wir zur EM :dance:

Cilla
Nov 15th, 2003, 03:58 PM
Well Done Scotland! Great fight!

Holland :lol: Imagine this scenario, Holland didn't qualify for the WC 2002 & now they might not qualie for E2004 :tape:

Princess Fiona
Nov 15th, 2003, 04:16 PM
Congrats Scotland!! :clap2: :) Commiserations to Holland...

*not wanting to ask how Wales are doing* :bite_nails smilie: ;)

KV
Nov 15th, 2003, 04:23 PM
HT Croatia 1 - 1 Slovenia

raquel
Nov 15th, 2003, 04:28 PM
WELL DONE SCOTLAND!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We played really well!! :D
Good luck on Wednesday!

Also good luck Wales :)

ghosts
Nov 15th, 2003, 04:47 PM
pfff @ Holland :eek: :help: :o

KV
Nov 15th, 2003, 04:59 PM
FT Russia 0 - 0 Wales

snoop
Nov 15th, 2003, 04:59 PM
FT Russia 0 - 0 Wales

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 15th, 2003, 05:24 PM
we were awful, pathetic

they kept trying to "walk" the ball in :mad: :fiery:

plus now Mostovoi is out too, booked :(
plus our only GK with any international caps :o

gonna be tricky, but i think we'll get a 1-1

snoop
Nov 15th, 2003, 05:25 PM
FT Croatia 1 - 1 Slovenia

fresh2flash
Nov 15th, 2003, 05:29 PM
Oh no!!! I got pissed off by my british friends! WTF was it? Pathetic match. Go Russia!!! Make the revenge in Cardiff!!

KV
Nov 15th, 2003, 06:03 PM
32' Latvia 1 - 0 Turkey

Darran
Nov 15th, 2003, 06:14 PM
A great result for Scotland, we always play better against the big teams, and today was no exception. We were awsome.

Great result for our celtic friends wales also :D

KV
Nov 15th, 2003, 06:30 PM
HT Latvia 1 - 0 Turkey

KV
Nov 15th, 2003, 07:29 PM
FT Latvia 1 - 0 Turkey

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 15th, 2003, 07:48 PM
i can imagine the look of horror on UEFA bosses faces : :speakles:

if Latvia, Scotland, Slovenia, Norway and Wales qualify :o

so much for the hot balls :fiery:

Spain vs Norway in 15 mins

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 15th, 2003, 08:14 PM
omg noooooooooooooooo

Norway scored :mad:
Iversen of all people
Norway a team of journey men Joke players :lol:
1-0 up

Mercury Rising
Nov 15th, 2003, 08:16 PM
i can imagine the look of horror on UEFA bosses faces : :speakles:

if Latvia, Scotland, Slovenia, Norway and Wales qualify :o

so much for the hot balls :fiery:

Spain vs Norway in 15 mins
It serves them right for obviously fixing the draw :mad:

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 15th, 2003, 08:21 PM
Raul :woohoo: :D :)

anyone know where Tristan and Morientes are ???

KV
Nov 15th, 2003, 08:50 PM
HT Spain 1 - 1 Norway

Dirty Sanchez
Nov 15th, 2003, 09:01 PM
A good result for Wales, although I'm not really too surprised. I thought we'd do well today! :)

I didn't like Russia much at all. After a bright start for them, Wales just stayed tight and Russian didn't know how to brake us down.

I fancy Wales for a 2-0 win in Cardiff now, the hard bit's done and we've gotta make sure we complete the job! :)

Congrats to Scotland & Latvia, some great results! Hope they can both get a scoreless draw in the 2nd leg!! :)

gentenaire
Nov 15th, 2003, 09:06 PM
pundits over here had a little preview and :haha:

this is what they were saying on BBC Radio last night
they think Holland will crack up and lose to Scotland
Wales to get a draw in Moscow and then the Russians will lose badly in Cardiff

most also thought Latvia would over-turn Turkey as Turkey will have 1-2 players sent off :rolleyes:

Spain to cruise past Norway.
and Slovenia/Croatia was a split decision.

Latvia to put out Turkey

Incredible how good they are! Basically they got all of their predictions right, except for the Spain one, which was the only prediction people here could agree on :lol:

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 15th, 2003, 09:06 PM
i guess i jinxed us and the Dutch with my :haha: OOPS

take nothing for granted in this game.

ermmmmmmmm they also said Turkey would have someone sent off and go down........ and thats what happened :o :eek:

Dirty Sanchez
Nov 15th, 2003, 09:32 PM
That's some pretty amazing pundits right there!!! ;)

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 15th, 2003, 09:41 PM
Raul.......... :mad:
what an easy miss, even Heskey could have scored........ ok maybe not :o

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 15th, 2003, 09:43 PM
now its 2-1 :banana: :woohoo: :D

now Norway cant have 11 men behind the ball :p

Emola
Nov 15th, 2003, 09:44 PM
Incredible how good they are! Basically they got all of their predictions right, except for the Spain one, which was the only prediction people here could agree on :lol:

I was thinking that too! ;) I can't believe Holland lost though, thats pretty pathetic :lol: Scotland were never expected to beat them but they have a good chance because Holland didn't get the away goal. Wales also did well but that match was just boring :o

Halardfan
Nov 15th, 2003, 09:46 PM
I was really pleased for both Scotland and Wales...I listened to the Scots game on radio and couldn't bear the last few minutes as they hung on...hope both Brit teams join England in the finals!

I honestly think that how most English people feel, a genuine affection and support for our friends and neighbours...I just wish most Scots and Welsh felt the same way towards us English...I understand why they might root against us, but I do regret it.

The Dutch and Scots lived up to their reputations...the Dutch while they have immense individual talent, too often struggle to form a team, while the Scots may lack the pure talent of the Dutch but won the day with great fighting spirit and heart.

Come on Scotland and Wales! :)

MS
Nov 15th, 2003, 11:20 PM
Bad score for Spain, but a win is a win ;)

Central
Nov 16th, 2003, 12:06 AM
anyone know where Tristan and Morientes are ???

Morientes is (or at least was a week ago) injured, and Tristán, I don't know, I thought he was to be at least on the bench.

No doubt that with one of them Spain'd have won it a bit more easily, as Torres didn't play the match of his life, no. :o

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 16th, 2003, 04:19 AM
thanx Central :)

not seen much of Torres, but he's no where near as good as those 2.

Wednesday is gonna be really really tense.

Smart
Nov 16th, 2003, 09:26 AM
Great result for Norway and Latvia. Hope they can continue to the Euro 2004.

Joana
Nov 16th, 2003, 09:42 AM
That's a great result for Latvia, hope thay can hold on in Turkey. Good luck Norway and Slovenia too.

ghosts
Nov 16th, 2003, 09:46 AM
Latvia :eek: :eek:

go Norway ;)

poor Croatia

shirley
Nov 16th, 2003, 10:38 AM
:bounce: Great win for Scotland yesterday. Wales getting a 0-0 draw with Russia is also a good result considering I think Russia had scored 15 goals in their last 4 games

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 19th, 2003, 04:33 PM
HT Slovenia 0-0 Croatia (1-1 agg)

KV
Nov 19th, 2003, 04:58 PM
Euro 2004 - Play-Off
18:55 November 19

67' Slovenia 0 - 1 Croatia
Dado Prso

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:11 PM
Croatia scored with 10 men too
Tudor sent off 59 mins

Mercury Rising
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:13 PM
Damn, c'mon Slovenia, score!!!

Also go Scotland, Latvia, Wales and Spain!

Central
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:15 PM
Spain will be playing without Torres, and without Baraja :o, but Valerón will be in the team. Still wondering why Tristán is at home :rolleyes:

Mercury Rising
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:23 PM
Croatia won 0-1 :(

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:26 PM
playing Torres again :rolleyes:
he's useless

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:27 PM
we got 1 hour to go
go Russia, make it a glory week ;)

Central
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:30 PM
LOL no, Torres isn't playing either... It will be Albelda, Xabi Alonso (no Baraja); Etxeberria (no Joaquín), Vicente; Valerón, and Raul.

ghosts
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:31 PM
Prso is in incredible form ;)

Well done Croatia :)

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:34 PM
LOL no, Torres isn't playing either... It will be Albelda, Xabi Alonso (no Baraja); Etxeberria (no Joaquín), Vicente; Valerón, and Raul.

a little better :)

ghosts
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:34 PM
Norway vs Spain and Turkey vs Latvia just begun ;)

shirley
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:35 PM
http://perso.club-internet.fr/ttle/tennis/gb-cymwink.gif Good Luck Wales!! http://perso.club-internet.fr/ttle/tennis/gb-cymwink.gif

and I've got everything crossed for Scotland tonight. I'm very nervous.

http://perso.club-internet.fr/ttle/tennis/gb-scowink.gifGood Luck Scotland! http://perso.club-internet.fr/ttle/tennis/gb-scowink.gif

GoDominique
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:42 PM
Latvia would be better off when losing, or else they will be beaten up just like Germany's U21 team yesterday. :rolleyes:

KV
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:53 PM
Turkey 1-0

Central
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:53 PM
Spain is playing way better than Norway. They nearly scored a couple of times.
And Norway's goalie might has just got injured, but wants to go on.

snoop
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Turkey :fiery:

KV
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Ilhan Mansiz scored for Turkey

Monica_Rules
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:03 PM
COME ON WALES!

Gonna watch the game in my room with some of my wlesh friends at uni!:)

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:05 PM
Raul :woohoo: :banana:

bye bye Boring Norweigans :p

Central
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:06 PM
Raul scored

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:06 PM
Ilhan Mansiz scored for Turkey

go Turkiye :bounce: :bounce:
that will really please the English :lol: :tape:

Central
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:07 PM
Yup, it's all over, I can't see Norway scoring any goal at all, imagine scoring three...
Who knows, anyway.

KV
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:21 PM
HT Norway 0 - 1 Spain

HT Turkey 1 - 0 Latvia

Central
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:38 PM
Vicente scores 2nd for Spain.

GoDominique
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:45 PM
1-0 Netherlands

Sandstorm
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:46 PM
Well Done Croatia:D:D

Good luck in Portugal!

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:47 PM
Spain 3-0 up :D

good dutch goal

edgy match in Cardiff
fight boyz :)

KV
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:47 PM
3-0 Spain Joseba Etxebarria

Evey
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:49 PM
Holland have scored :sad:

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:53 PM
Russia 1-0 :woohoo: :banana: :D :D

KV
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:54 PM
Russia in the lead 22 min.

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:56 PM
was Turkiye 2-0 :) :)
Latvia scored 2-1 (2-2)

KV
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:58 PM
If things stand Turkey is out :)

Evey
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:03 PM
2-0 Holland :sad:

TheBoiledEgg
Dutch go 2-0 up

snoop
Dutches scored

2-0

GoDominique
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:05 PM
I will switch it off now. :zzz:

KV
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:05 PM
Quarter an half for Latvia to hold on

Evey
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:08 PM
I am gonna turn off the footie now - 3-0 :sad:

snoop
Ruud makes it 3-0

GoDominique
NOW I really will switch it off - 3:0 ;)

KV
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:09 PM
Latvia 2-2 :bounce: :bounce:

GoDominique
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:10 PM
Latvia almost through - 2:2 :)

snoop
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:10 PM
:haha: Turkey

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:11 PM
pffffffffff@Turkiye :o

my bro-in law is gonna be :mad:

GoDominique
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:13 PM
You mean MrsTheBoiledEgg's brother ? ;)

korben
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Go Latvija ! :bounce:

Go Russia

Norway :sad:

KV
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:15 PM
R. Giggs wasted a golden opportunity, only hit the post.

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:17 PM
You mean MrsTheBoiledEgg's brother ? ;)

nope, my sisters hubby

in the important match
Giggs hit post :o phew, then we nearly scored at other end

KV
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:19 PM
Ht Wales 0 - Russia 1

GoDominique
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:20 PM
nope, my sisters hubby

in the important match
Giggs hit post :o phew, then we nearly scored at other end
I thought so. ;)

Wales needs to score twice so it looks pretty good for Russia.

MS
¡¡¡Bravo Spain!!! :D:D:D:D

ys
And even overwhelming favourite mighty Turkey fails to break the World Cup Bronze Medal Jinx. Amazing..

snoop
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:21 PM
HT Holland - Scotland 3-0

Ok, Holland is through :(

Turks get what they deserve :haha: :devil:

korben
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:22 PM
Latvia :bounce: :bowdown: :bigclap:

ys
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:23 PM
Next time a European team plays bronze medal match at World Cup, they'll think twice before winning it. Amazing run..

bliss
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:23 PM
BRAVO ESPAÑA :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
Congrats Latvia!!!!! :worship: :bounce:

snoop
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:27 PM
FT Turkey - Latvia 2-2 :lol: :lol:

thank you Latvia :bigclap: :bounce:

Norway :(

Come on Wales. Fight back

Darran
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:28 PM
Scotland :( :(

KV
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:29 PM
Well done Latvia. Wales need to score twice

Lady
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:30 PM
:woohoo: :aparty:

I'm from Latvia! ;)

Our guys made something unbelievable!! :bounce: :bigclap:

KV
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:41 PM
4-0 to the Dutch

GoDominique
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:58 PM
6-0 :o

ghosts
Nov 19th, 2003, 08:02 PM
I don't wanna imagine what will happen to the Turkish players after the match :smash:

Latvia :eek: :bolt:

Keep scoring HOLLAND :kiss: :woohoo:

Norway :rolleyes:

Russia :)

Smart
Nov 19th, 2003, 08:07 PM
Incredible work Latvia!!!

Pfff Holland and Spain :(

bliss
Nov 19th, 2003, 08:19 PM
Incredible work Latvia!!!

Pfff Holland and Spain :(
no, exactly is pfff Scotland and Norway ;)

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 19th, 2003, 08:20 PM
Norway were very lucky to make 2nd place in their group, they got very lucky Spain didnt beat them by 10 goals in both matches

and thats taking it easy tonight.

We're just about there too :D :)

draw for FINALS made in 10-11 days

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 19th, 2003, 08:23 PM
Wales 0 Russia 1 :banana: :D
an away win at last :woohoo: :yeah: :)

Euro 2004 here we come !!!!!!!!!!!!

KV
Nov 19th, 2003, 08:24 PM
All over Russia qualified.

Central
Nov 19th, 2003, 08:31 PM
:o @ Scotland... if even Frank de Boer has scored :haha:

Norway did what they could. It should have been 4-1 and 0-4 or something like that. :rolleyes:

Evey
Nov 19th, 2003, 08:34 PM
:sad: Scotland got beat but i kinda expected it.

Cilla
Nov 19th, 2003, 08:45 PM
Latvia :D :D

Really disappointed in Wales. What a lacklustre performance and a sad way to go out after such promise (especially at home!). Poor Scotland too, I don't think they deserved to be beaten by that much.

fifiricci
Nov 20th, 2003, 11:27 AM
Poor Wales, but we just weren't/aren't classy enough :sad:

The Crow
Nov 20th, 2003, 11:33 AM
Dutchies aren't talking to the press after their win :lol: Well, seeing that arrogant Borst guy at tele I can't blaim them though. What an asshole :mad:

Zamboni
Nov 20th, 2003, 12:15 PM
:o @ Scotland... if even Frank de Boer has scored :haha:

Norway did what they could. It should have been 4-1 and 0-4 or something like that. :rolleyes:
lol, that's what I thought ;) I cheered at every goal, but when De Boer scored I just said Noooooooooo.....;) :o Doesn't matter, everyone would have got that in, Sneijder was placing the ball exactly on his head ;)

Zamboni
Nov 20th, 2003, 12:17 PM
Dutchies aren't talking to the press after their win :lol: Well, seeing that arrogant Borst guy at tele I can't blaim them though. What an asshole :mad:
He's not half as bad as Johan Derksen :rolleyes:

The Crow
Nov 20th, 2003, 12:18 PM
I have no idea who Johan Derksen is but he must be terrible then ;)

Zamboni
Nov 20th, 2003, 12:31 PM
I have no idea who Johan Derksen is but he must be terrible then ;)
he's the editor-in-chief of Voetbal International, he copies everything that Cruijjf says (Johan "reis mee in de schaamstreek van JC" Derksen, zoals Sportweek zegt ;)), and yes, he is terrible.

http://www.wijwetenhetveelbeter.nl/images/infoderksen.jpg