PDA

View Full Version : If you are bored try some of these...

spiceboy
Oct 13th, 2003, 12:40 AM
1. Send all your Christmas cards, even if it's summer.

2. Buy a realistic rubber snake. Put in supermarket freezers, phone booths etc. (be imaginative). Take a camera ;)

3. Make realistic looking legal documents on your computer. 'Sue' your friends for non payment of bills for services rendered from 'Cindy's Massage Parlour' etc.

4. Answer the front door...naked.

5. Try to hack the CIA's, FBI's and White House's computers. Leave the country.

6. Knock on people's doors and ask them stupid questions..."was your electricity bill shocking" and such like.

7. Anagram names to make phrases that have something to do with them (Alec Guinness=Genuine Class, Tom Cruise=So I'm Cuter) and so on.

8. Go to a Pavarotti concert...boo and heckle after each song.

9. Turn the sound off on your TV and make up your own words to shows.

10. Ring the zoo. Ask for MR. C. Lyons or Mr. P N Gwen (very childish....not done that since I was 27) Or, phone the police and ask for a Pizza... express delivery.

spiceboy
Oct 19th, 2003, 04:54 PM
11. Wear a vampire costume and go to the blood bank to donate.

12. Brick up your neighbours door whilst they're at work.

13. Invite everyone you know to a party at the address of a stranger you picked at random.

14. Tattoo yourself. Be creative.

15. Walk along any public place. Pick a person at random and stalk them for the rest of the day.

16.Empty an entire shelf of coffee into your supermarket trolley. Once the last jar's tilled up, say you just decided to cut out caffeine so you don't want it.

17. Go to an old folks home and hide all their walking frames and walking sticks. Run outside and yell "Fire!"

18. Mix toilet cleaner and sugar in a bucket. Throw in some aluminium foil and run! (supposed to blow up...not tried it and don't recommend it)

19. Sit near a phone box and ring it with your mobile. Chat up any good lookers that answer...or slag-off the mingers!

20. Write a list of things to do when bored...if your really as sad as me.

harloo
Oct 19th, 2003, 04:57 PM
spiceboy did you come up with these by yourself? :D

If people do some of these things they will surely go to jail.

Bacardi
Oct 19th, 2003, 05:05 PM
11. Wear a vampire costume and go to the blood bank to donate.

I should have done that last week when the blood mobile was around. :p

18. Mix toilet cleaner and sugar in a bucket. Throw in some aluminium foil and run! (supposed to blow up...not tried it and don't recommend it)
I'd like to know if this really works :devil:

19. Sit near a phone box and ring it with your mobile. Chat up any good lookers that answer...or slag-off the mingers!

I have actually done this one. You know how outside of Walmart there are plenty of phones? Well I take my cell phone in, and have a list of all the numbers, and dial them up when I see someone standing near it. What's even funnier is do this with a friend, there are 3 phones side by side, if you can make 2 ring at once it's really funny.
I also do the same thing with Pay phones around my town. I call them, and sit in the parking lot and am like "I know who you are, and I know what you're wearing. Back away from the phone and run now you are in great danger from the Matrix". I have like the phone booth numbers to most phones in the area I live in, and not to mention a phone book in my car that comes in handy. :devil:

kournikovafan13
Oct 20th, 2003, 01:59 AM
17. Go to an old folks home and hide all their walking frames and walking sticks. Run outside and yell "Fire!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*dead*

ally baker
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:02 AM
I've done #4 numerous times.

alexusjonesfan
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:34 AM
I should have done that last week when the blood mobile was around. :p

I'd like to know if this really works :devil:

I have actually done this one. You know how outside of Walmart there are plenty of phones? Well I take my cell phone in, and have a list of all the numbers, and dial them up when I see someone standing near it. What's even funnier is do this with a friend, there are 3 phones side by side, if you can make 2 ring at once it's really funny.
I also do the same thing with Pay phones around my town. I call them, and sit in the parking lot and am like "I know who you are, and I know what you're wearing. Back away from the phone and run now you are in great danger from the Matrix". I have like the phone booth numbers to most phones in the area I live in, and not to mention a phone book in my car that comes in handy. :devil:

How does one go about finding pay phone numbers? :D

CC
Oct 20th, 2003, 04:38 PM
How does one go about finding pay phone numbers? :D

I think it's written on the booth.

If I were less of a wimp I wouldn't be bored so often.

Bacardi
Oct 20th, 2003, 07:20 PM
caelestia Some phones take incoming calls, some don't. Usually if they take incoming calls to find the number just walk up to the phone, lift up the receiver and the number is writen there on the phone above the dialpad.

Trust me, makes for a devilish great time. :D