PDA

View Full Version : Why is it so hard to understand other people???

Joana
Oct 12th, 2003, 06:51 PM
Why does everybody expect others to behave the same way? Every day I see so many examples of people who simply don't try to understand other people's actions. Is it so hard to understand that others may have different taste, habits, interests?

AjdeNate!
Oct 12th, 2003, 07:19 PM
It takes effort, and people don't want to actually have to think and respond. Some get off on just being nasty.

Mean people suck.

Miss Thang
Oct 13th, 2003, 12:04 AM
Why does everybody expect others to behave the same way? Every day I see so many examples of people who simply don't try to understand other people's actions. Is it so hard to understand that others may have different taste, habits, interests?

They like that cuz that's how they grew up. :sad: I'm one a these folk that u got do some crazy ass ish for me to think u diffrent. I see everyday where folk just look at somebody and they that they strange cuz of they clothes or hair color or somethin like that. Also most folk like to stick to folk who is a lot like them so it's hard for them to deal with peeps that got diffrent ways. So in the end they never learn anything new cuz they always doin the same ish all the time with same folk.