PDA

View Full Version : Question to immigrants from Asia

ys
Oct 12th, 2003, 06:25 PM
I noted something and I wonder whether it is a coincidence or there is something about it. I noticed that girls from Asia ( China, Korea, India ) are much mroe social than guys from there. I've been in ski clubs, other sport clubs, some classes and other social gatherings, and there are always plenty of asian girls in there, but not guys. It's not that I am complaining, it leaves us more available girls per capita, still, I am wondering whether there is something in the cultures that would explain that?

alexusjonesfan
Oct 12th, 2003, 07:52 PM
aren't girls always more social than guys? :confused:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Oct 12th, 2003, 09:56 PM
hm... caelestia has a point there... ;)

i guess it depends on the person... not gender. some nasty guy from Thailand hit on me yesterday at a bar... he's been in norway for ages, but could not speak correct norwegian... he's over 20 and is still trying to pass 1st year of high school?? it's his fourth try.... :rolleyes: anyway... he had no problems to just sit down next to me and start to talk crap :D

kku
Oct 13th, 2003, 12:13 AM
hm... caelestia has a point there... ;)

i guess it depends on the person... not gender. some nasty guy from Thailand hit on me yesterday at a bar... he's been in norway for ages, but could not speak correct norwegian... he's over 20 and is still trying to pass 1st year of high school?? it's his fourth try.... :rolleyes: anyway... he had no problems to just sit down next to me and start to talk crap :D

*capsicum sprays the guy in his face* :D