PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been badrepped for no reason?

CamilleVidann
Oct 12th, 2003, 10:04 AM
I have received negative points from some motherfuckin posters.
Namely CanIGetWhat who has badrepped countless times already which contributes hugely to my bad reptation on the board and another bitch is this redneck named azza.

Barrie_Dude
Oct 12th, 2003, 10:06 AM
Namely CanIGetWhat who has badrepped countless times already which contributes hugely to my bad reptation on the board and another bitch is this redneck named azza.
Nope, I have not. Nor Have I Bad Reped Anyone That Does Not Deserve It!

CamilleVidann
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:07 AM
Bump right up!!

Sam L
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:12 AM
This is an example of me being bad repped for no good reason:

OMG! And I'm telling you, you need to rep even MORE people. Try about 10 different people and then try him again. Ok?

For a start, you can + rep me and in the message feel free to leave what rep you'll give Hurley and why. I'm just curious. I won't tell anyone. :angel:

Who called for your help? Piss off and hang youself with it

Did I deserve that? What did I do wrong? :confused:

Here's the rest of the thread: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=2540685#post2540685

Feel free to deal out rep points as you wish. I just don't know I deserved that harsh comment from that poster.

AjdeNate!
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:12 AM
Yes, once by \/enus ore whatever it's name is. He/she didn't even post in the thread, and I said nothing bad or nasty and still got the red dot.

AjdeNate!
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:20 AM
....and now by posting here, I just got neg repped again. :rolleyes:

alexusjonesfan
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:21 AM
Yeah, about 4 or 5 times now :D
I try making a joke about how ridiculous it is to criticize a player, and I get taken seriously and neg repped (happened with Lindsay, Kim and Justine so far I think) :D
anyways, it shouldn't matter: "judge the post, not the person behind it" ;)

btw, Camille it's 'surname'

Crazy Canuck
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:24 AM
I get it often. Usually by idiots who I had been honest in other threads (read: I called them idiots:)) trying to "get back" at me by giving me a little red dot for a totally unrelated post. I figure that if this soothes their little bitty egos, then I'm glad I was able to help somehow :D

Sam L
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:25 AM
narcissus boy is looking for attention. :rolleyes:

alexusjonesfan
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:26 AM
....and now by posting here, I just got neg repped again. :rolleyes:

lol, same here :lol:

AjdeNate!
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:27 AM
narcissus boy is looking for attention. :rolleyes:
u2, eh?

alexusjonesfan
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:27 AM
u2, eh?

target no.3 right here :D

AjdeNate!
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:28 AM
Paybacks are hell, right???? :hehehe:

Sam L
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:28 AM
u2, eh?
Yeah.. have you seen the trailer for Cold Mountain?

F-R-E-A-K
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:29 AM
Ive been bad repped 5 times by (Ilovesharapova) for no reason :( .. I just say 'Hello' and he/she bad reps me and NO ONE ever good reps me :(

alexusjonesfan
Paybacks are hell, right???? :hehehe:

Take out the molestor smiley before Becca neg reps you for using it :lol: :hehehe:

~CANUCK~
i was bad repped once for posting something on the lines of Good luck mo drake
she was playin in some tourny so i wished her good luck and got bad repped for it...some dumb people on this board

AjdeNate!
I have!! It's faboo!! I heart Nicole.

F-R-E-A-K
Is it because im a Lena Bovina fan?!!?
her #2 biggest fan!? :(

narcissus boy
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:31 AM
I'm put you all ignores now. K. Bye.

AjdeNate!
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:31 AM
I tried to rep you all to undo ding-dongs influence on your points.

Drew: says I can't rep you now. I have to spread around. lol

GoDominique
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:33 AM
I was once badreppeed for an absolutely neutral post, by a poster who hates me (I hate him too). It was just a few days after the reputation thing had been installed so he probably thought he would remain anonymous. :lol:

Sam L
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:34 AM
I'm put you all ignores now. K. Bye.
K.

AjdeNate!
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:35 AM
LOL, too funny. People get so worked up about being nasty in the reps too. Have ya'll noticed that? Either they say nothing at all, or make hostile death threats.

alexusjonesfan
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:37 AM
LOL, too funny. People get so worked up about being nasty in the reps too. Have ya'll noticed that? Either they say nothing at all, or make hostile death threats.

Here's my latest (other than the one I just got in this thread):
go to hell f*ckin b*tch!!!
If you're gonna slag me, why edit the expletives? :D

And for the last friggin time: I have a penis!!!

AjdeNate!
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:38 AM
LOL, a grammar sensitive troll leaving neg rep. LOL!!! wonders will never end!!

alexusjonesfan
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:41 AM
People have to 'spread around' neg reps too right? I keep hearing about posters who keep getting neg reps from posts going way way back :o

AjdeNate!
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:43 AM
I think so. But I'm not sure. I've only ever given out like 2 neg reps.... maybe 3, but 2 of them were just today! People were pissing me off!! :D

alexusjonesfan
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:46 AM
I think so. But I'm not sure. I've only ever given out like 2 neg reps.... maybe 3, but 2 of them were just today! People were pissing me off!! :D

whoa, tough day. Lemme guess....the pissing contest threads?
I think I gave out 1 neg rep when I first came here and was obsessed with getting all the green squares...but after the 1'st 1000 points who's counting anymore :lol:
Now I just post nonsensically :D

AjdeNate!
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:49 AM
Actually nope. I asked about an Olympic question, a sincere question. I got neg repped for someone who "was looking to piss people off to have fun this morning".

My god... I so have better things to do.

alexusjonesfan
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:50 AM
Actually nope. I asked about an Olympic question, a sincere question. I got neg repped for someone who "was looking to piss people off to have fun this morning".

My god... I so have better things to do.

yeah that about sums up all you'd want to know about that person :lol:

AjdeNate!
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:51 AM
banabou or baboon or some shit like that. :lol:

alexusjonesfan
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:54 AM
banabou or baboon or some shit like that. :lol:

shh...[insert pronoun] might neg rep you for saying this :tape: :lol:

I think I pos repped someone as a passive agressive thing today :o

AjdeNate!
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:56 AM
lol, I'm all about passive agressive! :o

AjdeNate!
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:03 AM
I just remembered the other one was for. I said "Great try Mary, nice win Kim." And I got bashed for being nasty to Mary. :rolleyes: Hello.... I was told to "shut up your fucking mouth". LOL!!

alexusjonesfan
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:05 AM
I just remembered the other one was for. I said "Great try Mary, nice win Kim." And I got bashed for being nasty to Mary. :rolleyes: Hello.... I was told to "shut up your fucking mouth". LOL!!

:lol: I guess that's better than shutting down your fucking mouth.

Irony is wasted on some people :D

F-R-E-A-K
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:06 AM
All that matter is that Lena Bovina wins! dont worry bout the others :)

AjdeNate!
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:10 AM
Go Lena!!!

(hopefully I don't get badrepped for that outburst) :haha:

narcissus boy
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:11 AM
Seles is sleep-walking.

My feels are aches.

I'm cries now.

alexusjonesfan
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:11 AM
Go Lena!!!

(hopefully I don't get badrepped for that outburst) :haha:

There you go with your uncalled-for irrational bashing again :D

alexusjonesfan
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:12 AM
Seles is sleep-walking.

My feels are aches.

I'm cries now.

*hands a moist towellete*

Richie77
Oct 13th, 2003, 04:42 AM
caelestia, I just gave you a good rep :)

Seles, I'm trying to good rep you...but apparently I'm not a big-enough rep slut :rolleyes: :(

LeonHart
Oct 13th, 2003, 05:26 AM
I was bad repped by jbone for saying Elena D's FIRST serve was perfectly fine. And also calling Andy a dick, which has some truth in it. :awww:

TennisHack
Oct 13th, 2003, 05:47 AM
I've been bad repped for all kinds of reasons. Mostly its people "getting back at me" for handing out the negs myself. Hence, I often get negative rep on the weirdest posts *shrug*

Frankly, I find it interesting that someone cares enough to hunt down one of my posts and shoot back a little red dot. Interesting, and a little bit sad.

King Satan
Oct 13th, 2003, 07:46 AM
I got neg repped one time for sarcastically saying, "bomb the french!" lol :o

oh, and that time i made that troll about serena getting stripped of her titles for being on roids, i got about 15 negs :eek: lol i deserved those though. :devil:

F-R-E-A-K
Oct 13th, 2003, 08:04 AM
RASSLIN RULEZ ... LOL thats soo cool to say!!

Cybelle Darkholme
Oct 13th, 2003, 12:14 PM

dont worry i plan to bad rep you for this whining post as soon as I am able to. cheers.

Mase
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:11 PM
Ive gotten them for absolutley no apparent reason... those are always the fun ones ;)

Mr. Man
Oct 13th, 2003, 04:53 PM
I've negative rep. you for being fake as shit, which you are.

I haven't got negative rep. in awhile. I got a good rep. from Anton when I said something bad about him. muahah :p

Peter M
Oct 13th, 2003, 05:05 PM
This is an example of me being bad repped for no good reason:

Servenrichie did the same to me. Someone had a thread that it was tough to be a Clijsters fan. This was after one of her losses. I repled that it is only tough for a fair-weather fan. Servenrichie comes in w/o posting in the thread and bad reps me and remarks "how's that?"

Strange- but that's just him, I guess.

CanIGetAWhat also did it for no reason at all. I made a comment about Serena's clothes for the French and he got his panties in a bunch.

alexusjonesfan
Oct 13th, 2003, 05:13 PM
hmm...CanIGetAWhat is a name that's come up more than once here...
:scared:

Mase
Oct 13th, 2003, 05:14 PM
Hey caelestia, thanks for the fun one ;)

kiwifan
Oct 13th, 2003, 05:51 PM
dont worry i plan to bad rep you for this whining post as soon as I am able to. cheers.

I am warning you that although I agree 100% with the material posted above, your "posting style" is strikingly similar. Similar enough to the point where my intellectual property attorney called.

If you amend that "cheers" with a smilie, be warned you could find the following pleading delivered to both you residence and your place of business...

Kiwifan cease-and-desist letter
KIWIFAN
WTAworld.com

October 1, 2003

Re: Unauthorized Cheers - Image

Dear Joy AKA bajangurl:

It has come to Kiwifan's attention that an unauthorized, "Cheers - " and unauthorized defamatory image use
portraying the Kiwifan brand is currently being depicted on the Internet web site http://www.WTAworld.com, a site
which I understand is owned and controlled by a dubious bunch of silly little Chucky fans.

Please be advised that such offensive image [offensive as used by anyone other than the "man"] was created
without our knowledge or consent and is extremely damaging to the Kiwifan brand. Your intentional publication of
the image will likely injure Kiwifan's reputation/ good name and excite adverse and derogatory opinions against
Kiwifan. The image is obviously defamatory in nature and Kiwifan will not tolerate its continued use.

Further, your use of the offensive image infringes upon the trademark rights of Kiwifan in that it unlawfully depicts
Kiwifan's unregistered trademarks, which are protected under various unfair competition and copyrights at common
law and have been used by Kiwifan for many years.

Based on the foregoing, Kiwifan demands that you IMMEDIATELY cease and desist
from all further display, use and publication of the offensive Kiwifan image. If you fail to comply with these
demands, please be assured that Kiwifan will vigorously protect his rights and will take all action necessary,
including but not limited to, bringing a claim for damages and/ or injunctive relief. Nothing in this letter shall be
construed as limiting, in any way, Kiwifan's legal/ equitable rights.

Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.
Sincerely,
Kiwifan

kiwifan
Oct 13th, 2003, 05:54 PM
Oh and whenever anyone red dots me, I go right back to the thread and expose the loser.

I haven't red dotted anyone yet, I am a big fan of public debate.

In my experience, red dots are for Belgians :p

Ballbuster
Oct 13th, 2003, 06:04 PM

Here are some more negative points. I cannot stand you.

Cybelle Darkholme
Oct 13th, 2003, 06:15 PM
I am warning you that although I agree 100% with the material posted above, your "posting style" is strikingly similar. Similar enough to the point where my intellectual property attorney called.

If you amend that "cheers" with a smilie, be warned you could find the following pleading delivered to both you residence and your place of business...

Kiwifan cease-and-desist letter
KIWIFAN
WTAworld.com

October 1, 2003

Re: Unauthorized Cheers - Image

Dear Joy AKA bajangurl:

It has come to Kiwifan's attention that an unauthorized, "Cheers - " and unauthorized defamatory image use
portraying the Kiwifan brand is currently being depicted on the Internet web site http://www.WTAworld.com, a site
which I understand is owned and controlled by a dubious bunch of silly little Chucky fans.

Please be advised that such offensive image [offensive as used by anyone other than the "man"] was created
without our knowledge or consent and is extremely damaging to the Kiwifan brand. Your intentional publication of
the image will likely injure Kiwifan's reputation/ good name and excite adverse and derogatory opinions against
Kiwifan. The image is obviously defamatory in nature and Kiwifan will not tolerate its continued use.

Further, your use of the offensive image infringes upon the trademark rights of Kiwifan in that it unlawfully depicts
Kiwifan's unregistered trademarks, which are protected under various unfair competition and copyrights at common
law and have been used by Kiwifan for many years.

Based on the foregoing, Kiwifan demands that you IMMEDIATELY cease and desist
from all further display, use and publication of the offensive Kiwifan image. If you fail to comply with these
demands, please be assured that Kiwifan will vigorously protect his rights and will take all action necessary,
including but not limited to, bringing a claim for damages and/ or injunctive relief. Nothing in this letter shall be
construed as limiting, in any way, Kiwifan's legal/ equitable rights.

Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.
Sincerely,
Kiwifan

you almost got a red dot but i'm feeling magnanimous today so I shall be forgiving if you drop your silly cease and desist order.

kiwifan
Oct 13th, 2003, 06:19 PM
you almost got a red dot but i'm feeling magnanimous today so I shall be forgiving if you drop your silly cease and desist order.

I'll hold it back for now.

But my attorneys are watching.

Cheers - :cool:

:devil:

CamilleVidann
Oct 14th, 2003, 12:10 AM
I don't think I have ever posted nothing that deserved negative rep. Yet I have negative (very) reputation on the board. I have posted heaps of "considerate and educated" posted. Looks like they ain't appreciated by fellow posters the way they should be. Well, everyone has the right to judge everything the way they want to. But tell ya what. I'm gonnna sue ya for damaging my reputation if you continue this shit.

ys
Oct 14th, 2003, 12:15 AM
of course.. all the time..

alexusjonesfan
Oct 14th, 2003, 12:19 AM
Camille, it's 'surname'

Peter M
Oct 14th, 2003, 02:52 AM
ballbuster, you fucker. Why the hell did you bad rep me, fool?

You're :cuckoo:

CamilleVidann
Oct 14th, 2003, 03:43 AM
I wish I had good enough reputatioin to get even with those who degraded me.

Experimentee
Oct 14th, 2003, 04:07 AM
I only bad rep people who start fights or post meaningless crap all the time, for example CamilleVidann :rolleyes:

Experimentee
Oct 14th, 2003, 04:09 AM
I've been bad repped for all kinds of reasons. Mostly its people "getting back at me" for handing out the negs myself. Hence, I often get negative rep on the weirdest posts *shrug*

Frankly, I find it interesting that someone cares enough to hunt down one of my posts and shoot back a little red dot. Interesting, and a little bit sad.

Yeah i only ever get bad repped for that. Usually i give one out for good reason, then they do a search and give it back for my last post. Its so sad that people check their reps then have the time to go hunting down those who have bad repped them. :rolleyes:

Amadé
Oct 14th, 2003, 04:12 AM
http://community.kournikova.com/images/smilies/king.gif No I have never been bad repped for no reason. Actually I don't think I have ever been bad repped. Not that I get repped at all anyways. :angel:

Kart
Oct 14th, 2003, 01:41 PM
I haven't bad repped anyone because I prefer to argue in the thread rather than in public but I admit I was sorely tempted in the last few weeks to break that rule.

alexusjonesfan
Oct 20th, 2003, 10:22 PM
Here's my latest :o

Ballbuster: I don't like your name! or You!

:sad:

SueBarker
Oct 20th, 2003, 10:47 PM
But sometimes you are full of shit and have no appreciation for the finer points of this board.

darren cahill
Oct 20th, 2003, 10:50 PM
But sometimes you are full of shit and have no appreciation for the finer points of this board.

Sue was my first rep ever!

thanks sue! ;)

tazban1
Oct 20th, 2003, 11:11 PM
This is an example of me being bad repped for no good reason:Did I deserve that? What did I do wrong? :confused:

Here's the rest of the thread: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=2540685#post2540685

You're right. That's a bit strange considering you were just trying to help. The only thing I can think of is that he disliked you for something else you wrote. Oh well, here's a good rep to help even things out :)

That's not that bad though, I got this from azza because I bad repped him/her.

"fucken slut dont give me bad rep u slut your a fucken dick head and i hope your mum dies and ur dad dies u fucken ****"

then he bad repped me again with the following message:
"Please Shutup ****"

I'm sure I'll get another one now.

tazban1
Oct 20th, 2003, 11:23 PM
Yeah i only ever get bad repped for that. Usually i give one out for good reason, then they do a search and give it back for my last post. Its so sad that people check their reps then have the time to go hunting down those who have bad repped them. :rolleyes:

retaliation bad reps make up all of mine except possibly one. You have to wonder why people can be so obsessive over it. The only time I even notice it is when I'm changing something in my user CP.

If I notice that someone is unnecessarily nasty though I might give a neg rep for that.

I also agree about only giving out bad reps for being malicious or childish. Some posters are simply annoying, but I generally just ignore them.

~CANUCK~
Oct 20th, 2003, 11:42 PM

"fucken slut dont give me bad rep u slut your a fucken dick head and i hope your mum dies and ur dad dies u fucken ****"

"Please Shutup ****"

azza needs to grow up...he is like 14 so i guess that explains it :rolleyes:

wongqks
Oct 20th, 2003, 11:47 PM
I got a bad rep from a person who has zero post LOL. And my crime was that I started a thread named.

'Is Justine and Kim rivalry good for tennis.'

and the reason he gave me a bad rep is becuase . 'No they are boring.'

LOL, I find that hilarious, I wonder which actual poster it was who gave me that ;)

tazban1
Oct 20th, 2003, 11:57 PM
I got a bad rep from a person who has zero post LOL.

:confused: I thought that you couldn't bad rep someone unless you have good rep. Or is it only that you can't rep if your rep is in the negative? I always assumed that the gray dots were from people who couldn't rep, though admittedly I didn't look very closely.

persond.
Oct 21st, 2003, 12:24 AM
I HAVE NEVER BEEN BAD REPPED FOR NO GOOD REASON!!!

CamilleVidann
Oct 21st, 2003, 08:49 AM
I was told by CanIGetWhat. For me to avoid furthur badrepping, I gotta like the Williams sistaz. I couldn't believe what I was reading.

Shuji Shuriken
Oct 21st, 2003, 11:07 AM
CamilleVidann....fuck you...I've bad repped you a million times, and as soon as I can (I gave you a neg just yesterday :) ), I'll do it again. I have good reason. You're a fucked up piece of turd and I don't like you. You go around posing as the board's "biggest Venus fan"...then post shit about her. Fuck you. You stupid fuck. The only good threads you make, are those whining and begging for rep points :rolleyes:. Well...I'll oblige. As soon as I can I will oblige you with a big fat neg rep with a fucked up message to go along with it :) :wavey:.

Shuji Shuriken
Oct 21st, 2003, 11:13 AM
ahhhh....just as I thought....I got it ma :lol: :haha:

to the ones that just gave me that red thingy...it means diddly squat to me and I don't give a flying fuck. of course you can expect one back :). That's the fun part :lol:.

P.S. I don't fucking like you :)

V.Melb
Oct 21st, 2003, 11:13 AM
WOJTEK!

That evil Devil! I good repped him .... and he bad repped me in return.
Worst of all, it was for a post where i had NOTHING but a smile! :(

Some people are so sour! ---- :(

Chance
Oct 21st, 2003, 03:48 PM
You're right. That's a bit strange considering you were just trying to help. The only thing I can think of is that he disliked you for something else you wrote. Oh well, here's a good rep to help even things out :)

"Please Shutup ****"

:lol:yeah he left a similar message for me too ...

Yeah, most of my bad reps I have are in response to a negative rep I've given to them... sometimes I will rep someone in one thread but I'm really repping them because of their bs in another thread.

Ballbuster
Oct 21st, 2003, 03:48 PM
ballbuster, you fucker. Why the hell did you bad rep me, fool?

You're :cuckoo:

Just for that! Here goes more. And stop your weepy eyes.

Take it like a man!!!

AjdeNate!
Oct 21st, 2003, 03:49 PM
Just for that! Here goes more. And stop your weepy eyes.

Take it like a man!!!

Spoken like a true ....um....what's the word I'm looking for here....

Kart
Oct 21st, 2003, 04:00 PM

Ballbuster ?

AjdeNate!
Oct 21st, 2003, 04:08 PM
Ballbuster ?
Yeah, that'll work.

Ballbuster
Oct 21st, 2003, 04:09 PM

I just bad repped you again! Enjoy chump. Take that like a Man!

I keep it gangsta. chump. I'm a homo\bi-thug.

AjdeNate!
Oct 21st, 2003, 04:11 PM

Yup,you may wanna check your reps to... Seems you've lost some dots.

Martian Willow
Oct 21st, 2003, 04:12 PM
...the real question is who (apart from bandabou) is giving Ballbuster the green ones, when all he ever does is insult every other player except his two faves, and try to get into childish bitchfights with other posters...when has he ever, in 700+ posts, actually said anything about tennis...? :confused:

:)

Ballbuster
Oct 21st, 2003, 04:25 PM
...the real question is who (apart from bandabou) is giving Ballbuster the green ones, when all he ever does is insult every other player except his two faves, and try to get into childish bitchfights with other posters...when has he ever, in 700+ posts, actually said anything about tennis...? :confused:

:)

Stop trolling me willow, I'm beginning to like you.

alexusjonesfan
Oct 21st, 2003, 10:11 PM
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame61.html
LONELY GUY
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/assets/Lonely.jpg
Lonely Guy doesn't get out much, and often his social isolation can drive him to do battle just for the human contact. Compassion dictates that we shouldn't get too upset with his antics. Nonetheless, Lonely Guy can be very fierce. Remember, he has nothing better to do than stew over real or imagined insults

LAMER
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/assets/Lamer.jpg
Lamer is a Warrior who appears in different guises to different people, and is therefore difficult to describe in full detail. Nonetheless, he is readily identifiable because of his mediocre wit, utter lack of insight and vacuous comment . You begin to sense Lamer's presence when you are able to anticipate the content of his messages even before reading them. Lamer actively participates in forum discourse and readily jumps into battle, but his ineffectuality renders him relatively harmless when encountered in single combat. CAUTION: Lamer's crushing dullness can enervate even the most robust Warrior, and while it is usually possible to overcome the presence of a few Lamers, enough of them banded together the can numb the liveliest forum into extinction.

wow, an ignore list does do wonders :hearts:

~ The Leopard ~
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:26 AM
Some of these are hilarious. Obviously, a few people here need to get a life.

ys
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:47 AM
Getting badrepped by Ballbuster or Topshitta should be equaled to Nobel Prize or at least to US Congress Medal of Honor..

Peter M
Oct 22nd, 2003, 04:43 AM
Oct 21st, 2003 11:46 AM Ballbuster Here are some more BAD REP POINTS!!!! who you calling a fool?

That's what 'ballbuster' left me in my rep. Dipshit.

ys
Oct 22nd, 2003, 04:45 AM

And you also enjoy it, chimp...

ally baker
Oct 22nd, 2003, 04:47 AM
Everyone, please bad rep me...

I want 11 red dots like PierceCheng.

Thanks.

azza
Oct 22nd, 2003, 06:27 AM
i rep you CamilleVidann coz ur a freakin loser

Car Key Boi
Oct 22nd, 2003, 07:38 AM
i got badrepped by Hagar for copy/pasting this article :confused:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=63098

thalle
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:02 PM
I've been repped beacuse I associated Dokic with Bitch in word association. I just said that to say something. I've associated myself with bitch also.... I think it was Dubro....

rand
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:11 PM
I was badrepped for posting my own picture a while ago :eek:

Richie77
Oct 22nd, 2003, 06:49 PM
I was badrepped for posting my own picture a while ago :eek:
:eek:
I saw your recent picture, you're cute!!! Some people just have no taste. ;)

bis2806
Oct 22nd, 2003, 06:54 PM
beat loves to neg rep me whenever i insult MGM :lol:

Ballbuster
Oct 22nd, 2003, 07:00 PM
That's what 'ballbuster' left me in my rep. Dipshit.

:kiss:

Princess Fiona
Oct 22nd, 2003, 07:14 PM
:eek:
I saw your recent picture, you're cute!!! Some people just have no taste. ;)

I agree with this... :)

rand
Oct 23rd, 2003, 07:54 AM
thanks...but I still wonder why someone would do that anyway....the problem is I don't remember who it was and it seems you can only see the most recent reps.... :(

DunkMachine
Oct 23rd, 2003, 08:42 AM
And you also enjoy it, chimp...

Omg Balluster he/she called you a stupid monkey!! You gonna take that?

CamilleVidann
Oct 25th, 2003, 08:14 AM
bump

~ The Leopard ~
Oct 25th, 2003, 09:02 AM
I think you've made your point; no need to bump the thread.

Still, what a bunch of losers. :D

Rothes
Oct 25th, 2003, 09:28 AM
Only once Have I got negative repuation, I think it was a generalization saying some un-educated people on ths board really astounds me, or something to that extent.

It was quite funny actually, though getting to the point when your offended on the Internet and Cyber Pay Back is not my cup of tea, whatever I can do to boost their egos will be greatly anyhoo appreciated ;)

CamilleVidann
Oct 25th, 2003, 09:45 AM
That redneck azza badrepped me again this time for bumping this lovely thread. He or she really hates us asians especially Chinese.

azza
Oct 25th, 2003, 10:54 AM
Nope just you :dance: