PDA

View Full Version : Happy day of Hispanity!!

propi
Oct 12th, 2003, 12:17 AM
:wavey:
Today 12 of October it's the day where we celebrete the festivity of Our Lady of El Pilar:p, patroness of
:worship: Zaragoza :worship:, Spain, South America and all the Spanish speakers around the world :wavey:
It's the aniversary of Cristopher Columbus discovery as well... :)
So, to all of us who celebrate it today....
Pasen una feliz fiesta!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

alexusjonesfan
Oct 12th, 2003, 03:31 AM
:aparty:
:D

decemberlove
Oct 12th, 2003, 03:38 AM
fuck columbus... asshole. i refuse to celebrate, especially since i still have to go to class :devil:

Barrie_Dude
Oct 12th, 2003, 04:28 AM
fuck columbus... asshole. i refuse to celebrate, especially since i still have to go to class :devil:
You certainly are a Jersey girl! :rolleyes:

decemberlove
Oct 12th, 2003, 04:36 AM
columbus did a lot of fucked up things to the natives.

the man is painted a hero in the eyes of american history books and the sheeps that eat that bullshit right up.

so i suppose you are one of those columbus loving sheep?

dont hate cos you cant ever have this jersey girl :D

Barrie_Dude
Oct 12th, 2003, 04:38 AM

the man is painted a hero in the eyes of american history books and the sheeps that eat that bullshit right up.

so i suppose you are one of those columbus loving sheep?

dont hate cos you cant ever have this jersey girl :D
DL, I do not hate you! In fact, I love you! Okay! :kiss:

decemberlove
Oct 12th, 2003, 04:52 AM
DL, I do not hate you! In fact, I love you! Okay! :kiss:

thats what i thought :)

ys
Oct 12th, 2003, 04:53 AM

And Venezuaelan President Hugo Chavez also wanted Latin Americans on Saturday not to celebrate Columbus Day. But you know what? Let them first rename Colombia. Then we talk..

Barrie_Dude
Oct 12th, 2003, 04:54 AM
thats what i thought :)
:kiss: :hearts: :lick: :drool:

decemberlove
Oct 12th, 2003, 05:30 AM
And Venezuaelan President Hugo Chavez also wanted Latin Americans on Saturday not to celebrate Columbus Day. But you know what? Let them first rename Colombia. Then we talk..

yeah... i saw that.

ive never celebrated columbus day. my abuela always taught me the truth, so in school when they would force us to make corny ships, i refused.

Barrie_Dude
Oct 12th, 2003, 05:31 AM
yeah... i saw that.

ive never celebrated columbus day. my abuela always taught me the truth, so in school when they would force us to make corny ships, i refused.
My Kind Of Woman! ;) :devil: