PDA

View Full Version : ha! that Kobe chick had another dude's semen in her panties (link)

Car Key Boi
Oct 11th, 2003, 06:51 PM
http://www.bayarea.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/6985883.htm

NEW YORK - (KRT) - Kobe Bryant's defense team believes it has proof
that the woman who accused him of rape had sex with at least one other
man shortly before the alleged attack, the New York Daily News learned
on Friday.

The revelation came a day after Bryant's lead defense lawyer, Pamela
Mackey, caused an uproar at a court hearing by asking whether the
woman's vaginal tearing was the result of "sex with three different
men in three days."

Retired Eagle County District Court Judge William Jones said Mackey
asked the question because she has physical evidence suggesting the
tearing could have happened during an earlier sexual encounter.

"There was more than one man's semen found in her panties," Jones
said. "That's what's behind all of this."

Jones said he learned of this from Mackey's co-counsel, Hal Haddon.

"I have known him for 40 years," Jones said. "He was doing some work
for me and he mentioned it to me. It will come out in due course."

He does not account for Mackey's suggestion that the woman had sex
with a third man.

---------------------

some REMINDERS to bear in mind

#1 Kobe's Legal Gurl is one of the best in Kah-lee-fon-yah. She and her team know their shit

#2 if dna evidence already exists that another dude's semen is on her panties, oh shit, the gurl's case now has holes yuo can launch torpedos through

#3 Denver has some of the most nazi rape laws in the country when it comes to providing evidence and background blah about the character of the accuser. It makes it incredibly difficult for a guy to prove his innocence. Even at a closed hearing with no media, yuo can't even name the accuser during prelimenary hearings

#4 when Kobe's Legal Gurl brought up this fact about the 3 guys in 3 days, the judge went ballistic and called the lawyer tards into his chambers. What was discussed was probably the judge trying to bitch out Kobe's legal gurl, she probably hit back and made it very clear that they've got some major shit on this cheerleader chick (Hint: "Mr D.A Boi, yuo better be damn sure yuo have yuor facts straight because by now, our investigative team know more about this skank's history than yuo do. DO NEVER TEST!")

#5 of course, it is possible that the additional semen came from the officer in charge of the evidence room jacking-off into her panties

conclusion: i think Kobe has a reasonable chance of being acquited

- Car Key Boi

gentenaire
Oct 11th, 2003, 07:17 PM
conclusion: i think Kobe has a reasonable chance of being acquited

I think he had a reasonable chance anyway. How many celebrities do you know who've actually had to serve time?

Ballbuster
Oct 11th, 2003, 07:30 PM
lol

she's a Ho!

Rocketta
Oct 11th, 2003, 07:46 PM
let me get this straight, His law team doesn't tell the prosecution about this evidence but they tell some joe schmo in New York and then he promptly gives an interview. Ok, I believe it all....:o

Wouldn't the other semen have been found when the prosecution ran its test? Wouldn't that have gotten out by now? How does the defence have this DNA evidence if not through the prosecution?

gentenaire
Oct 11th, 2003, 07:55 PM
Now now, Rocketta, no use making sense ;)

Car Key Boi
Oct 11th, 2003, 08:09 PM
I think he had a reasonable chance anyway. How many celebrities do you know who've actually had to serve time?

well, the first one that screams to mind is Mike Tyson. Other sports celebs that also come to mind are Tanya Harding, Mercury Morris, Dale Carter, Pete Rose, Rae Carruth, English jockey Lester Piggott and one of the Ravens, can't remember who, a whole bunch of them were charged but one of them served some jail time

- Car Key Boi :cool:

gentenaire
Oct 11th, 2003, 08:11 PM
Mike Tyson, how long did he serve?

A guy like him should have served life!

Car Key Boi
Oct 11th, 2003, 08:19 PM
about 3-4 years Tine. I remember seeing a book on amazon.com titled The Criminals Who Play in the NFL. Something like 20% of the NFL have been charged at one or another for a serious crime. I don't know what the jail percentage is, but i bet it's a fair number

Serendy Willick
Oct 11th, 2003, 08:35 PM
Mike Tyson, how long did he serve?

A guy like him should have served life!

This nutcase served three years.

Amadé
Oct 11th, 2003, 08:49 PM
http://community.kournikova.com/images/smilies/king.gif It must be nerve racking for Kobe.