PDA

View Full Version : "Step in the name of love"

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 11th, 2003, 04:46 AM
Dont you just love this song and video? Say what you want about Kelly..but this man is an amazing artist.

King Satan
Oct 11th, 2003, 04:48 AM
haven't heard it. i'm not really into the whole r n b thing.

Knizzle
Oct 11th, 2003, 04:55 AM
Dont you just love this song and video? Say what you want about Kelly..but this man is an amazing artist.

When did you first hear this song??

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 11th, 2003, 05:06 AM
I heard the song when I first got the Chocolate Factory CD months ago but I just saw the video recently for the first time and it's one of my fave videos...:D

Rocketta
Oct 11th, 2003, 05:25 AM
Yeah I'm digging the song. Haven't seen the video. I except they have some exceptional steppers doing their thing?

Nicoleke
Oct 11th, 2003, 11:53 AM
Who sings that song ? And what kind of song it is ?

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 11th, 2003, 01:19 PM
R. Kelley and it's RnB at it's best...:D

G_Slammed
Oct 11th, 2003, 01:21 PM
"Amazing" artist??? You have to be bullshittin'.

Rocketta
Oct 11th, 2003, 01:54 PM
I think R. Kelley is an amasing Artist. I think he has issues which might lead him to have to do jail time. You can be a pervert/criminal and an amasing artist at the same time. :sad:

Ballbuster
Oct 11th, 2003, 03:18 PM
When did you first hear this song??

O.K. That song is played out. R. Kelley is a funky pervert. I've been to several of his parties and the man does not wear deodorant and you can smell his funky behind. His personal trainer and I are close friends and I'm in a few of his videos.

One thing, I must say. The man is kinda talented. But I think the black community should not be standing behind this man.

Rocketta
Oct 11th, 2003, 06:33 PM
O.K. That song is played out. R. Kelley is a funky pervert. I've been to several of his parties and the man does not wear deodorant and you can smell his funky behind. His personal trainer and I are close friends and I'm in a few of his videos.

One thing, I must say. The man is kinda talented. But I think the black community should not be standing behind this man.

Hello, he hasn't been convicted of anything, yet.

Can we wait til people are found guilty or plead guilty before we tell everyone how they should act towards this person?

I don't have a problem with people who don't want to support him or not buy his cd or turn the dial if his song is on. However, I do have a problem when someone hasn't been convicted and people make a judgement on their limited knowledge of the information and expect everyone to feel the same way.

harloo
Oct 11th, 2003, 08:30 PM
I see we have a few OG's in the house. LOL. Step in the Name Of Love is tailored for that old school fan. It's so funny because I went to go visit my aunt and she put this jam on and she started stepping like they use to do it back in the day. She told me that back in the day they had a certain dance style. It was so funny to see her stepping. ROTF...

I like this song, but I don't like R Kelly's new song with Nick Cannon. How degrading! Sorry yall but if you have not heard Gigalo then you will see what I'm talking about when you hear it. :mad:

Step in the Name Of Love :hearts: :D
Gigalo f/Nick Cannon :mad: :tape: :fiery:

Chris_Martin's_woman
Oct 12th, 2003, 12:42 AM
ugghhh, make me hurl!!!!!:scared: