PDA

View Full Version : Daily Reminder: yuo fucking GM Tards turned me into a loozer that spends all day

Car Key Boi
Oct 10th, 2003, 08:49 PM
posting on fucking wtaworldtard whilst listening to hip hop!

hip hop has made me the way i am. Roger is right, i'm a fucking loozer and it's all because of hip hop. A few months ago hip hop cost me my job, my apartment in Hillsbourgh, my house in Pasadena, my bungalow in Dade Florida and other properties around the world

i had been passed over for a promotion at work and i became miserable in my work situation. I (mistakenly) took solace in wtaworldtard. What started as casual posting to avoid the job i had come to despise soon turned into a fucking obsession. It was not that I found anything healthy here, quite the opposite, yuo GM tards and loozers fueled my bitterness and rage with yuor constant fighting over fucking tennis players

normally, i am shy and introverted, wtaworld and yuo people enticed the worst aspects of my personality to surface. First, i began posting at home, then i would post all day at work, come home, post until 4am, have a few hours sleep, go to work, and begin posting again. A vicious and destructive cycle that i couldn't stop

everyone here seems to be a hip hop fan so i started listening to it so that i could fit in with yuo tards. I wanted to be accepted and i thought hip hop was the answer. I now have at least 60 of the top selling hip hop albums, all spewing forth the same sexist, racism and bigotry bullshit. None of this was me, i found it here and it has become me. Perhaps i was weak, but it was yuo hip hop tards who made me into a fucking loozer. I started to listen to it when i was posting, i listened to it in the car on the way to work, i would listen to it compulsively at home, and then i started sneaking a Walkman into work. Soon after i was fired. I am drunk, tired, bitter and intolerant. I have fallen so far in a promising career and i'm about to hit skid row

i lost all my real estate properties in Cali, Florida, West Indies, London and Venezuala and now i'm holed up in my dank basement apartment with little other than a laptop and a toilet posting here, as usual. I have 100k in debt, no assets, no job, a bankrupt company, no source of income, sixty days of cash, and sixty days until i get evicted. And i have only one thing to keep me sane - posting here whilst listening to fucking hip hop!!!!!!!!!!!

- Car Key Boi :mad:
(currently listening to "Big Booty Hoes" by Notorious B.I.G.)

Colin B
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:22 PM
.....My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all,
the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all,
and even if I could it'd all be grey.........

;) ;) ;)

With apologies to JollyRoger

Car Key Boi
Oct 18th, 2003, 10:32 AM
.....My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all,
the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all,
and even if I could it'd all be grey.........

;) ;) ;)

With apologies to JollyRoger

tea??? tea is for pussies. I drink the hard stuff, and yes, yuo've guessed it. I'm drunk, bitter and intolerant and i'm pissed that I'm a BUM and can't afford to be a member of the Wtaworldtard Elite

- Car Key Boi :fiery: :mad: :fiery: