PDA

View Full Version : Five Stars for 'Kill Bill'

pReUrBrIyN
Oct 10th, 2003, 09:31 PM
This was an awesome movie! Omg it rocked! The fighting scenes were so good!

If you don't like blood and gore don't go see it but if you like fighting, action and a whole lot of that go see it.

Its just amazing how good it is.

The only bad thing about this movie is its a too be continued movie with a great suspense in the end :sad:

But however I heard that Volume 2 is coming out in February so its not that long, anyways I really recommend this movie because its really good! Its about 2 and half hours so its not that long, from what I read the movie was 5 hours long so they had to cut it in half into two parts because originally it was just one movie!

Anyways I'm just telling you all its really good and you should go see it!

Couver
Oct 11th, 2003, 12:56 AM
Thanks for the review, I can't wait to see it :)

Amadé
Oct 11th, 2003, 01:28 AM
http://community.kournikova.com/images/smilies/king.gif I want to see the movie too.

Keith
Oct 11th, 2003, 05:49 AM
I agree that is was great. Although it was only 1 hour and 50 minutes long.

jenny161185
Oct 11th, 2003, 03:01 PM
cant wait to see it

Darkheart
Oct 13th, 2003, 01:25 AM
I finally saw "Kill Bill" today.

It was very good. It's very different from Quentin Tarantino's other films.

The violence is not as bad as I first heard. Most of the violence was kind of "cartoonish" so it's not as shocking. I thought the violence was a little over-the-top, but that might be done on purpose.

The censors DID make Tarantino tone down the violence a little by getting him to change a certain fight sequence from color to black & white in order to get an R rating instead of NC-17. When the DVD comes out, that sequence might be shown in color, like it was intended.

There are many references to other Asian films. Some are obvious and some are subtle. There are even some scenes that are "borrowed" from other Tarantino films.

The Uma-Lucy showdown was a little too short. It could have been longer with more sword-play. Go Go (the schoolgirl with the chained ball) was very cool.

Overall, it was a very good film. It's better than most of today's films.

I can't wait for volume 2. Bill will finally be shown, and he will be one bad-ass mofo with a sword.

Hurley
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:19 AM
It was a very good silly movie. It's not deep or anything. Just solid entertainment.

I'm very much looking forward to Volume 2.

Scotso
Oct 13th, 2003, 05:50 AM
It was good, really good. I agree that O-Ren should have been featured against the Bride a little longer, but eh, it was good.

I didn't really like all the blood. I think they could have done without so much of that. I think their intent was so make fun of old action movies, though.

Mrs. Peel
Oct 13th, 2003, 05:53 AM
Saw it today...LOVED IT!!! It was the consummate film geek experience. I can't wait until Vol.2. :worship: :cool: