PDA

View Full Version : Pay Attention Children: This is a Media Ho

Cybelle Darkholme
Oct 10th, 2003, 03:44 PM
http://a799.g.akamai.net/3/799/388/3052cb84d6c6a5/www.msnbc.com/news/2037008.jpg
NEW YORK, Oct. 9 — Is 21-year-old Britney Spears trying to attract a more mature audience with her upcoming album, “In the Zone”? “The record label wanted me to do certain kinds of songs, and I was like, ‘Look, if you want me to be some kind of sex thing, that’s not me,”’
— BRITNEY SPEARS
NO, THE POP singer says. “The record label wanted me to do certain kinds of songs, and I was like, ‘Look, if you want me to be some kind of sex thing, that’s not me,”’ she tells Esquire magazine in its November issue. “I will never do that. I’m still doing what I love to do.”
Spears appears on the cover in a short white sweater and high heels, re-creating a famous pose by actress Angie Dickinson.
But she doesn’t see herself as superfamous.
“I’m famous, but I’m not famous like freaking Brad Pitt or Jennifer Aniston. But in my weird little head, I just think we’re all here to inspire each other. We’re all equal. We just bounce off each other and show the world what we can do.”

How long before Britney Spears poses completely nude?

Before the end of this year
Sometime in 2004
Depends on how poorly her new album sells
Never!

Vote to see results

How long before Britney Spears poses completely nude?
* 46792 responses
Before the end of this year
11%
Sometime in 2004
29%
Depends on how poorly her new album sells
53%
Never!
7%

Survey results tallied every 60 seconds. Live Votes reflect respondents' views and are not scientifically valid surveys.

Spears said if she didn’t have a career in music, she “probably would have gone to college and become a schoolteacher.
“That was my dream, because I love kids,” she said. “Either that, or an entertainment lawyer.”
Spears’ new album, “In the Zone,” is scheduled to be released on Nov. 18. The video for the first single, “Me Against the Music,” featuring Madonna, will debut on MTV’s “Making the Video” on October 13, according to Jive Records.
“Me Against the Music” was co-written by Spears and produced by Redzone.
The pop star co-wrote seven of the 13 songs on the album.

Ballbuster
Oct 10th, 2003, 04:24 PM
WoW!!!

She does look hot. But then again, she's competing against Beyonce and everybody knows she RAISED THE LEVEL.

Besides, Brittany cannot compete with Beyonce vocally or physically. Especially with the Dance moves. Check out the videos and you will notice that Brittany looks like she is stuck on the ground, while Beyonce looks airborne.

alexusjonesfan
Oct 10th, 2003, 04:34 PM
WoW!!!

She does look hot. But then again, she's competing against Beyonce and everybody knows she RAISED THE LEVEL.

Besides, Brittany cannot compete with Beyonce vocally or physically. Especially with the Dance moves. Check out the videos and you will notice that Brittany looks like she is stuck on the ground, while Beyonce looks airborne.

Beyonce's competing with Brittany?! :eek:

You guys are taking this US versus France thing too far :o

decemberlove
Oct 10th, 2003, 05:03 PM
WoW!!!

beyonces got a lovely voice, but the girl can still not dance. that hump thing in the crazy in love video was terrible.

SJW
Oct 10th, 2003, 05:18 PM
Beyonce's competing with Brittany?! :eek:

You guys are taking this US versus France thing too far :o

*dead*

Ballbuster
Oct 10th, 2003, 05:22 PM
beyonces got a lovely voice, but the girl can still not dance. that hump thing in the crazy in love video was terrible.

Obviously you only caught one move, actually, that move was unique. Stop replying to my post, you irk me. I suggest you look again at those moves. Better yet, try duplicating them....that'll show you how complex they are.

Beyonce ooozes sex appeal in spades. You can almost smell her coochy through the T.V.

I'm waiting on Brittany to do that to me. I'm sure its in her.

Poe
Oct 10th, 2003, 05:39 PM
You can almost smell her coochy through the T.V.

ok that was just wrong

CanadianBoy21
Oct 10th, 2003, 05:42 PM
Beyonce is good, but she is NOT THAT GOOD as u make her sound Ballbuster. I know we are not talking about acting, but on a side note, she sucks at acting.
I like her music though, but dance is not one of her strong things she can do.
The 'Baby Boy' Arabian sequence Beyonce danced too looked wrong.

Ballbuster
Oct 10th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Beyonce is good, but she is NOT THAT GOOD as u make her sound Ballbuster. I know we are not talking about acting, but on a side note, she sucks at acting.
I like her music though, but dance is not one of her strong things she can do.
The 'Baby Boy' Arabian sequence Beyonce danced too looked wrong.

Obviously, you know nothing about SEX APPEAL and you probably don't like women anyway. That's cool. and you are right. Beyonce cannot act. Next time you see her video. Try doing those moves. I bet you can't. By the way, all she is doing is rolling her body. That takes rythum. Got any?

decemberlove
Oct 10th, 2003, 06:17 PM
Obviously you only caught one move, actually, that move was unique. Stop replying to my post, you irk me. I suggest you look again at those moves. Better yet, try duplicating them....that'll show you how complex they are.

Beyonce ooozes sex appeal in spades. You can almost smell her coochy through the T.V.

I'm waiting on Brittany to do that to me. I'm sure its in her.

eww... youre nasty.

i saw the entire video, not just one move. so take your obviously and shove it up your ass :)

and now that i know i irk you, i wont stop replying, ill just keep annoying you.

no need to look at beyonces dance moves again, i can already do them easily. ive been dancing for years... its in my blood.

pretty sure britney doesnt give a fuck whether you think you can smell her "coochy" through the tv.

Couver
Oct 10th, 2003, 07:58 PM
I wonder when Britney's 15 mins are going to be up? I guess as long as she flashses some TnA men will always like her.

And Plz about Beyonce she is not original, she's basically a carbon copy of Jennifer Lopez, the only difference is she has a better voice.

sartrista7
Oct 10th, 2003, 08:48 PM
WoW!!!

So Britney's put in all that effort and taken all those clothes off in her bid to be a global superstar, no, super-brand... and yet people still misspell her name as Brittany for NO REASON.

Beyoncé is all that, though. The arse dance was ridiculous, but she pulled it off because she had serious rhythm.

Ballbuster
Oct 10th, 2003, 08:55 PM
ok that was just wrong

When was the last time you seen a man, in a video, on T.V., whereas it was so sexually explicit - he turned you on????

CanadianBoy21
Oct 10th, 2003, 09:05 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Obviously, you know nothing about SEX APPEAL and you probably don't like women anyway. That's cool. and you are right. Beyonce cannot act. Next time you see her video. Try doing those moves. I bet you can't. By the way, all she is doing is rolling her body. That takes rythum. Got any?

There are a lot of women that have sex appeal, does that make Beyonce original or something?
And wow, it must be some talent and rhythm the chick has if she CAN ROLL HER BODY. I mean, how many women can do that. Truly, Beyone is amazing. I've never seen a women ROLLING HER BODY.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roll it Beyonce, Roll it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh where is the rolling smiley face when you need it
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alexusjonesfan
Oct 10th, 2003, 09:16 PM
*dead*
:D

Malin
Oct 10th, 2003, 09:53 PM
I find it so funny how people are so quick to call Britney a slut when she has never appeared fully nude like Halle. People are so quick to put Britney down but it's fine when everyone else does it.

Kart
Oct 11th, 2003, 12:25 AM
I heard the song today and I didn't hate it which surprised me.

Britney does less for me these days than she did but I still give her a bit of credit for having another shot at the big time. Good luck to her.

decemberlove
Oct 11th, 2003, 12:36 AM
I find it so funny how people are so quick to call Britney a slut when she has never appeared fully nude like Halle. People are so quick to put Britney down but it's fine when everyone else does it.

maybe you should apply this way of thinking to other girls as well *ahem xtina :)

Malin
Oct 11th, 2003, 02:27 AM
maybe you should apply this way of thinking to other girls as well *ahem xtina :)

Christina is just down right nasty and vulgar, and she tries so hard to be black.

decemberlove
Oct 12th, 2003, 12:40 AM
um
what does she do that makes it seem shes trying to be black?

britney is now following in xtinas steps cos she knows she has to, she really has no choice. i dont see a difference in either girls behaviour or style of dress recently. the only difference is xtina has a strong voice, britney does not.