PDA

View Full Version : The "Go Dementieva and Myskina knock Venus out" cheering thread!

twight6
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:38 AM
Come on Russians, almost there. Venus is in 7th, you both need to pass her! Let's go!

Paneru
Oct 10th, 2003, 06:45 PM
Keep dreaming! :angel:

twight6
Oct 15th, 2003, 11:42 AM
Dementieva passes Venus!

Paneru
Oct 16th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Dementieva passes Venus!

Doesn't matter!
With Lindsay out Venus is definitely in! :bounce:

lizchris
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:55 PM
That's right. It doesn't matter what Myskina does now because with Lindsay withdrawing, Venus will get in as the seventh or eighth seed (she could be sixth if she plays Philly and wins).

DEETHELICK
Oct 17th, 2003, 07:44 PM
Well I want Venus, Elena and Myskina (as she is pretty good indoors) to make it. I have a feeling Serena will withdraw, so hopefully Chanda can make it too and we can see some cracking matches!

:)

player
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:00 AM
Well I want Venus, Elena and Myskina (as she is pretty good indoors) to make it. I have a feeling Serena will withdraw, so hopefully Chanda can make it too and we can see some cracking matches!

:)
Now, Serena withdrew for LA (and I suppose to Philadelphia too!)!....
So, why not a third Russian? I bet on Petrova.... Why not? she has just to beat Justine today in Zurich...!!!
3 Russians in the Championships!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It will be the first time...

¤CharlDa¤
Oct 21st, 2003, 09:02 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As an Elena Dementieva and a Venus Willaims fan, I think this thread is very wrong...Cheer for who you want, but please leave the other girls alone.

VeNuS#1LoVa
Oct 26th, 2003, 03:08 AM
HAHAHAHA- Do you honestly think Dumentieva can beat Venus? HAHAHA

HotSpot
Oct 26th, 2003, 04:48 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As an Elena Dementieva and a Venus Willaims fan, I think this thread is very wrong...Cheer for who you want, but please leave the other girls alone.

I agree with U !!.... Iam also fans of russian girls and The Williams...

DEETHELICK
Oct 26th, 2003, 02:06 PM
I think Elena has defeated Venus in Fed Cup.

It'd be great to see Venus play Elena, especially now since Elena has reinstalled herself as a Top 10 player and has titles under her belt.

Their weapons are so opposite that it'd be a fascinating match-up! :)