PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS SICK!: Man Kills Friend, Drinks Blood

RYNJ
Oct 10th, 2003, 04:01 AM
LONDON (Reuters) - A Scottish man obsessed with vampires has been jailed for life after killing his best friend, drinking his blood and eating part of his skull, British media reported Thursday.

Allan Menzies, 22, told the High Court in Edinburgh, Scotland, he had made a pact with a female vampire from 2002 horror film "Queen of the Damned" and stabbed 21-year-old Thomas McKendrick to death in the Man Kills Friend, Drinks Blood
Thu Oct 9,10:34 AM ET

hope of becoming immortal.

Menzies said the film's lead character Akasha, played by the late U.S. singer Aaliyah, had come to his home and told him to carry out the murder.

Menzies was found guilty of murder after his offer to plead guilty on the grounds of diminished responsibility was rejected.

The judge Wednesday sentenced Menzies to serve at least 18 years without parole, calling him an "evil, violent and highly dangerous man who is not fit to be at liberty."

Amadé
Oct 10th, 2003, 04:03 AM
http://community.kournikova.com/images/smilies/king.gif Wow... I'm speechless.

Crazy Canuck
Oct 10th, 2003, 04:49 AM
Yeah, that's pretty sick... but I've heard worse. You want a good vampire story? Check out this guy:

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/weird/chase/index_1.html

Or this guy:

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/weird/nico_claux/8.html?sect=3

azza
Oct 10th, 2003, 05:04 AM
:haha: Loser

Crazy Canuck
Oct 10th, 2003, 06:01 AM
That was intelligent.

CanadianBoy21
Oct 10th, 2003, 06:05 AM
I guess Aaliyah was THAT impressive in her acting that she brought Akasha alive to some people.
;)
-----
The man is sick

~ The Leopard ~
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:42 AM
Vampires suck.

CC
Oct 10th, 2003, 08:09 PM
I like vampires and cannibals. In my next life I will be one.

alexusjonesfan
Oct 10th, 2003, 08:15 PM
I like vampires and cannibals. In my next life I will be one.

you don't have to wait that long :o

Joana
Oct 10th, 2003, 08:15 PM

Great comment.

CC
Oct 10th, 2003, 08:24 PM
you don't have to wait that long :o

Why? Do you know something I don't? :rain:

alexusjonesfan
Oct 10th, 2003, 08:42 PM
Why? Do you know something I don't? :rain:

why do something in your next life that you can do now? :devil:

CC
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:54 PM
why do something in your next life that you can do now? :devil:

Oh! :o

Shall I start with you then? :hehehe:

decemberlove
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:03 PM
ONLY CRAZY WHITE PEOPLE.

i always wanted to be a vampire.

CC
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:09 PM

Maybe we're both a little morbid and sadistic. This sort of thing shouldn't be appealing.

decemberlove
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:10 PM
CC, i point the blame at interview with the vampire.

decemberlove
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:10 PM
thou sadism runs in my family...

CC
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:16 PM
I point the blame at Hannibal and Interview with the Vamp. I also watched a movie about the Marquis de Sade, and wanted to read some of his work, but for some reason my town library doesn't carry his books. Hmmm

Ha. I don't think it runs in my family, it's just weird ol' me.

ally baker
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:17 PM
How do you eat part of someone's skull?

decemberlove
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:18 PM
doesnt your school have some de sade?

i have had an obsession with vampires ever since IWTV, it used to worry my mother.

CC
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:25 PM
I'm sure my school has it, but I never really tried them.

I remember I took a book on cannibalism to work with me for a few days, and everyone who saw it were kinda looking at me funny. A lot of times when they asked me about it I wanted to say, "I'm looking into a new diet." But I was too chicken.

fifiricci
Oct 11th, 2003, 07:26 AM
How do you eat part of someone's skull?

Wash it down with some chianti?

Rothes
Oct 11th, 2003, 07:43 AM
Theres a Various tribe in Papua New Guinea (One of the many hundreds) Who when a Tribesman dies, the Hands and Feet are cut of and consumed, while the the Head is decapitated to which the eat it internally, dry the head and use it as warrior masks.

alexusjonesfan
Oct 11th, 2003, 01:04 PM
Theres a Various tribe in Papua New Guinea (One of the many hundreds) Who when a Tribesman dies, the Hands and Feet are cut of and consumed, while the the Head is decapitated to which the eat it internally, dry the head and use it as warrior masks.

I remember watching a documentary on such a tribe (don't know if it was the same though but it was from Papua New Guinea), where they consumed dead tribe members instead of burying them. What they found this century was that dead human flesh was a good method of transmitting a rare disease which began to spread rapidly amongst the tribe's members. And every generation of tribespeople would accumulate more of these toxins in their body (by eating others etc) and would then pass it on to the next by their flesh when they died. I think the original disease was brought about by a drastic change in lifestyle or contact with Europeans. The tribe eventually had to abandon this ritual to save the rest of its members. :)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 14th, 2003, 10:49 AM
ONLY CRAZY WHITE PEOPLE.

Not only, just the majority. Though I suspect you weren't being serious anyways ;)

*JR*
Oct 14th, 2003, 11:43 AM
I guess Aaliyah was THAT impressive in her acting that she brought Akasha alive to some people.
Maybe not THAT "supernatural", but Aaliyah was a fine actress! (Fans of the late 90's Fox series New York Undercover may remember the episode that was a takeoff of The Bodyguard where JC (Malik Yoba) played that role for her. (I would love for the show to have licensed Whitney's song for the episode). :worship: