PDA

View Full Version : Princess Stephanie Reportedly Pregnant With Her Fourth Child

lizchris
Oct 10th, 2003, 01:57 AM
I don't know if this has been reported in the European press, but the NY Daily News reported today that Princess Stephanie of Monaco is pregnant with her fourth child. The father is her thrid husband, the circus acrobat.

Serendy Willick
Oct 10th, 2003, 02:03 AM
Gee, she picks some wild ones, doesnt she? First it was the Bodyguard with the crimminal record, and I dont even know who the other three are.

lizchris
Oct 10th, 2003, 02:10 AM
The father of her two oldest children is the bodyguard, the father of her child is another bodyguard. Plus she has dated a race car driver and assortment of actors and other characters.

ys
Oct 10th, 2003, 02:11 AM
I don't know if this has been reported in the European press, but the NY Daily News reported today that Princess Stephanie of Monaco is pregnant with her fourth child. The father is her thrid husband, the circus acrobat.

Has she already given a birth to her first child?

lizchris
Oct 10th, 2003, 02:12 AM
Has she already given a birth to her first child?

Didn't you ask her when you slept with her last night?

ys
Oct 10th, 2003, 02:13 AM
Didn't you ask her when you slept with her last night?

Ask whom? Her? Or child?

lizchris
Oct 10th, 2003, 02:26 AM
Ask whom? Her? Or child?

Both.

alexusjonesfan
Oct 10th, 2003, 02:51 AM
I'm not the father?! :eek:

That bitch lied to me to get child support :fiery:

Tratree
Oct 10th, 2003, 05:11 AM
Grace Kelly would roll over in her grave :(

lizchris
Oct 10th, 2003, 06:49 PM
Grace Kelly would roll over in her grave :(

I think she has, more than once.

I honestly think Albert would be married by now and Stephanie would have married a respectable man had Grace lived (not to say Steph's current husband isn't).

Colin B
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:37 PM
The father of her two oldest children is the bodyguard, the father of her child is another bodyguard. Plus she has dated a race car driver and assortment of actors and other characters.
Either her or her sister went out with Guillermo Vilas for a while.

*JR*
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:42 PM
A racecar driver AND a bodyguard with a record??? I guess she could change her name to Jelena Schnyder! :devil: