Oct 9th, 2003, 10:47 PM
knizzle, i'm not responsible for being this way

GM and Hip Hop are to blame

LOL. You sound like C. Delores Tucker.

*JR*
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:18 PM
would it be considered post-humerous?

- Car Key Boi :confused:
No. Just tasteless and stupid. (But not surprising, considering the source). :rolleyes:

Sonf@
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:35 PM
would just show how intelligent you are (not)

ally baker
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:37 PM
Aren't you getting slighty repetitive with your hip hop thing, it's not even close to be funny.
When has he ever been funny?

Car Key Boi
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:20 AM
Aren't you getting slighty repetitive with your hip hop thing, it's not even close to be funny.

since when was i trying to be funny about hip hop?

my posts about hip hop are not funny....they're....uncomfortable

but not for the Car Key Boi!!! :D

http://carkeyboi.com/dump/hiphopboi.gif

DIGTBK!!

- Car Key Boi http://carkeyboi.com/dump/digtbk.gif

Pureracket
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:26 AM
Honestly, I wonder why people have a problem wit CKB. He seems to successfully tap into real underlying issues of what's going on the world.

Jolly,
Are you being serious?

alexusjonesfan
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:39 AM

Is the post humerous above or below your elbow? :confused:

CanadianBoy21
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:42 AM
Honestly, I wonder why people have a problem wit CKB. He seems to successfully tap into real underlying issues of what's going on the world.

Jolly,
Are you being serious?

U have to be kidding. :rolleyes:
He is an idiot.
:bounce:

vogus
Oct 10th, 2003, 05:16 AM
Such a joke would be, well, not a very nice gesture on the part of the Car Key Boi toward the Williams family (and the Williams fans on the board, although that part is way less important). CKB is the King of Un-Politically Correct threads, and that's a good thing. But the WTAWorld board is probably not an ideal place for joking about the sad incident of Yetunde Prince. It's bad enough that the sister of the world's two best tennis players was cruising around the 'hood in South Central at 4 in the morning with a felon who had a ten-page rap sheet. Why rub salt in the wound?

servenrichie
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:55 AM
... It's bad enough that the sister of the world's two best tennis players was cruising around the 'hood in South Central at 4 in the morning with a felon who had a ten-page rap sheet. Why rub salt in the wound?

Please would you be kind as to explain the connection between this: What have V&S to do with their sister hanging out with her fiance?
Are we fishing for a way to make them look bad? :rolleyes:

I find Car Key Boi mildly amusing ;)

gentenaire
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:03 AM

This made me laugh! :lol:

You should pun-ish the people who're offended a bit more, CKB ;)

WtaTour4Ever
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:08 AM
Only because he is an equal opportunity joker.....

What is GM?

DA FOREHAND
Oct 10th, 2003, 02:21 PM
GayMale into Hip-Hop?

General Motors?

ghettopoly.com

Car Key Boi
Oct 10th, 2003, 07:58 PM
Such a joke would be, well, not a very nice gesture on the part of the Car Key Boi toward the Williams family

i'm quite sure the Williams family have better things to do then spend their time surfing wtaworldtard, having their senses assaulted by the onslaught of intolerant, bitter, argumentative and vicious player bashing that are characteristic of GM

(and the Williams fans on the board, although that part is way less important). CKB is the King of Un-Politically Correct threads, and that's a good thing. But the WTAWorld board is probably not an ideal place for joking about the sad incident of Yetunde Prince. It's bad enough that the sister of the world's two best tennis players was cruising around the 'hood in South Central at 4 in the morning with a felon who had a ten-page rap sheet. Why rub salt in the wound?

well, i didn't think that anyone who is a regular of the cesspool that is called GM, and who is accustomed to the aforementioned intolerant, bitter, argumentative and vicious player bashing, would be sensitive about the Car Key Boi cracking a post-humorous joke about Yetunde Price. Good thing i didn't post it then...

- Car Key Boi :cool:

Hagar
Oct 10th, 2003, 09:00 PM
If the Car Key Boi was to crack a joke about Yetunde Price, I would wonder why he waited so long to do it.

alexusjonesfan
Oct 10th, 2003, 09:09 PM
why hasn't anyone answered my question? :(

Car Key Boi
Oct 10th, 2003, 09:21 PM
If the Car Key Boi was to crack a joke about Yetunde Price, I would wonder why he waited so long to do it.

too tired to think of one, i was up all last night studying the Eurotard markets and economies

i note that yuo have "Europe" under yuor username

tell me something, now that the CKB has posted the FTS's ( http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=88776 ) explaining why a USE will inevitably end up being OWNED by the Brits who in turn are OWNED by us Yankeetards, are yuo still in favor of a United States of Eurotard?

- Car Key Boi

Car Key Boi
Oct 10th, 2003, 09:34 PM
yeah, DD

i think it's time for another Daily Reminder from the Car Key Boi, right? :D

Hagar
Oct 10th, 2003, 09:38 PM

BTW, I hate to admit this, but I find this funny.

Car Key Boi
Oct 10th, 2003, 09:43 PM
yuo got it ma'am, one CKB Daily Reminder coming right up :)