PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering....who has the new OuTkaSt?

Cybelle Darkholme
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:39 PM
I love them! I just picked it up and it blew me away. Andre 3000 rocks and big is just too cool!

CC
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:41 PM
I should get it; they seem so unique. I haven't bought a CD in ages. Well, not since Coldplay.

Cersei
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:12 PM
i might get it.i love "hey ya" :D

Malin
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:14 PM
It's really good, I love "unhappy"

sartrista7
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:21 PM
Ooh yes I have it - it's fantastic, "Ghettomusick" and "Bowtie" blow my mind. Dre manages to out-Prince Prince at times on The Love Below! The drum'n'bass cover of "My Favourite Things" with Norah Jones is fucking odd. Speakerboxxx is the more consistent album... I love Dre's experimentation, but it doesn't always come off.

Knizzle
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:30 PM
Who is a better rapper Dre or Big Boi??

I'll take BigBoi

sartrista7
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:40 PM
I'll take Dre as a songwriter and Big Boi as a rapper... the speed, the propulsion, amazing. And what's incredible is his enunciation! Lots of rappers (50 Cent, Jay-Z) sacrifice enunciation for speed or rhythm, but Big Boi has all three in spades. Missy Elliott, Saul Williams and Princess Superstar are great at this too.

Rocketta
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:42 PM
I don't have it but I'm sure I'm going to get it depending on price of course....:cool:

decemberlove
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:47 PM
she lives in my lap

harloo
Oct 9th, 2003, 09:04 PM
Great! Great! Great! I love "Ghettomuzik" and his other single out now. I have not listened too his whole album totally. I will have to go back over some joints to get a feel for them.

But I love Andre's album. I just think it's so creative. It's like a jazzy classical album with funk. But I have a problem with him doing all that talking in between songs. LOL. I like the Cupid Valentino song also.

Mr. Man
Oct 9th, 2003, 09:05 PM
Outkast always comes out with pretty good singles. :banana:

sartrista7
Oct 9th, 2003, 09:14 PM
OK, I'm listening to Speakerboxxx right now and "The Rooster" is FUCKING INCREDIBLE!

The Kelis duet is also fantastic. Everything Kelis does is fantastic.

Cybelle Darkholme
Oct 9th, 2003, 09:54 PM
its funny because if they were making seperate albums why did dre produce like three tracks on bois disk?