PDA

View Full Version : Prostitution Arrest!

Volcana
Oct 9th, 2003, 02:12 PM
Okay,okay, that was cheap.

It's just that the fall is so SLOW in tennis. The Slams are over, the top players don't all play (not that they could this year), and it's a million years til Sydney. I was gonna use 'DRUG ARREST!' but that could be taken seriously.

I suppose 'give it a rest' might have been the best choice of all, but where's the fun in that? :)

tenn_ace
Oct 9th, 2003, 02:20 PM
top players don't play :rolleyes: except for Williams sisters, everyone else is in action in Germany this week... what else would you need?

pigam
Oct 9th, 2003, 02:27 PM
:confused: I don't really get the purpose of the title of this thread, although you tried to explain it, Volcana ...
Prolly just me :o

Volcana
Oct 9th, 2003, 02:40 PM
:confused: I don't really get the purpose of the title of this thread, although you tried to explain it, Volcana ...
Prolly just me :o

There WAS no good purpose. It's a challenge for me to keep more than 10% of my mind under control. So I often do things for reasons neither I nor anyone else ever understands. Sanity is over-rated.

top players don't play :rolleyes: except for Williams sisters, everyone else is in action in Germany this week... what else would you need?

I wasn't CONSCIOUSLY dissing the rest of the tour. But without Venus, the tour is like a cool, rainy summer day. It's still summer, but ...

sartrista7
Oct 9th, 2003, 02:44 PM
It's odd, I'm enjoying this bit of the tennis year more than any other (apart from Wimbledon, when I was there). Eurosport coverage is regular and pretty decent, the Russians are dominating, Justine's about to be No 1 and my fave is on a nine-match winning streak. Couldn't ask for more :banana:

pigam
Oct 9th, 2003, 02:45 PM
There WAS no good purpose. It's a challenge for me to keep more than 10% of my mind under control. So I often do things for reasons neither I nor anyone else ever understands. Sanity is over-rated.
Ok, then ... :lol:

sartrista7
Oct 9th, 2003, 02:46 PM
Well, yeah, I miss Venus... but I wrote this year off for her when she pulled out of the USO.

Ballbuster
Oct 9th, 2003, 02:47 PM
Speaking of Prostitution. I was in a very lavish hotel last night just having a night cap with a friend of mine and met the hotel general managers (2) who bonded with us.

They went on to tell us about certain Key basketball players who ran prostitues in and out without any degree of tact. At first I was shocked. Then again, I'm not. They, however were appaul by that behavior.

Some of the things the rich people do. Hey do you suppose some of the gals on tour rent ho's too? That includes both sexes?

I think so. Some of these tennis players are so unattractive they have to pay for it.

tenn_ace
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:07 PM
It's odd, I'm enjoying this bit of the tennis year more than any other (apart from Wimbledon, when I was there). Eurosport coverage is regular and pretty decent, the Russians are dominating, Justine's about to be No 1 and my fave is on a nine-match winning streak. Couldn't ask for more :banana:

I'm with you... :bounce: :worship:

ys
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:39 PM
But without Venus, the tour is like a cool, rainy summer day.

One of my favourite kinds of weather..

Would the Tour without both Williamses be like a winter with a lot of snow then?

Ballbuster
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:42 PM
One of my favourite kinds of weather..

Would the Tour without both Williamses be like a winter with a lot of snow then?

That's it! It's official You a Mess! Run, really quickly to the therapist. I'm telling ya. I guarantee after your medications, you'd be posting differently. Also, you will prefer sunshine over clouds, outdoors over indoors.

GANGSTABACKHAND!
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:45 PM
Volcana, I was pimping those prostitutes!! How dare the Police department arrest 4 of my whores. How the hell am I gonna make up that lost revenue!!!?? Guess I'll have to pimp my hoes a little harder, like only a gansta can. Say....Volcana...are u available!!?? lol!! just kidding!! I was reading The Daily News this morning and there was an article on prostitution. I thought this thread was on that topic.

tennisjam
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:13 PM
So where are those prostitutes I was looking for in here, Volcana...? :fiery: ;) :angel:

GANGSTABACKHAND!
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:37 PM
How mant do u need Tennisjam?? I'll send u a list of the rates!lol!!

tennisjam
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:39 PM
well, it's never enough...thanks ;)