PDA

View Full Version : Why no release of 2004 Gold & Silver Exempt Lists yet ?

ALPHA
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:10 AM
2003 Exempt Lists made news first time in last week of September 2002 (Wertheim mailbag).

This year we still have no news about it.

Does anybody have any info about the release dates or press releases of WTA about reasons for delay ?

ALPHA
Oct 9th, 2003, 02:41 PM
... so now I have to reply to my own thread again, because "Prostitution Arrest" is more important on this WTA messageboard.

Info anybody ?

ALPHA
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:16 PM
... I will bump up this thread until I am blue in the face, get banned or until I get a reasonable response from someone else apart from myself.

*JR*
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:05 PM
I don't know the answer, but I'll venture a guess. Whether to give one of the 4 "electives" among the 20 Golds to Anna is probably being intensely debated and/or awaiting word on whether she'll return. (And play the main tour or try Challengers again if she does). As that may be on the agenda for the Nov. 7th board meeting, the list itself might wait until this is resolved.

ALPHA
Oct 10th, 2003, 08:47 AM
Thanks, JollyRoger.

Nov 7th board meeting - makes sence. But where did you read about it ?

News anybody else ?

saki
Oct 10th, 2003, 09:06 AM
I'm interested in knowing the answer too, ALPHA, as I'm sure are many people... it's just that none of us *have* the answers! So, don't feel like you're being ignored!