PDA

View Full Version : Man... I thought my THONG was uncomfortable!

Crazy Canuck
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:20 AM
I wore these shoes tonight that I usually wear with socks.... and now I know why! They ripped the skin right off both my baby toes :sad: My blisters...they make me cry! Well... almost :D

I didn't even notice my thong through all this pain :D

Knizzle
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:24 AM
I wore these shoes tonight that I usually wear with socks.... and now I know why! They ripped the skin right off both my baby toes :sad: My blisters...they make me cry! Well... almost :D

I didn't even notice my thong through all this pain :D

Dang, I was expecting a pic of you in your thong.

King Satan
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:31 AM
awwwww *massages beccas feet to make them feel better* :kiss:

Car Key Boi
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:40 AM
agreed with knizzle. This thread is useless without a PIC OF YUOR THONG :D

Crazy Canuck
Oct 9th, 2003, 09:14 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry kiddies... no webcam :p

Crazy Canuck
Oct 9th, 2003, 09:15 AM
awwwww *massages beccas feet to make them feel better* :kiss:
No good! Don't touch! The skin will fall off :sad: There are blisters on the bottom so I limp when walking, and my baby toes on both foot were so blistered they were bleeding - and i was feeling this DRUNK. Imagine how it will feel tomorrow? :sad:

Crazy Canuck
Oct 9th, 2003, 07:11 PM
The good news is that the blisters are almost gone... the bad news is that there are raw areas where the skin has been completely ripped off with nothing covering them :( My one baby toe still has a blister but I can't even feel it next to the pain of the raw spot :(

King Satan
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:02 PM
awwwww poor baby :hug::kiss: *carries becca wherever she needs to go*

decemberlove
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:19 PM
my baby toes always get the worst of it

why the hell werent u wearing socks with them anyway?

Crazy Canuck
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:22 PM
my baby toes always get the worst of it

why the hell werent u wearing socks with them anyway?
I was wearing a miniskirt... they'd have looked stupid with socks :p Even hosery wouldn't have done much to help the rubbing - it would have been fine if I hadn't decided to walk home :)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:23 PM
awwwww poor baby :hug::kiss: *carries becca wherever she needs to go*
*ahem* You sure you aren't actually a real life friend of mine? ;)

King Aaron
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:26 PM
So have you put any medication or plasters or whatever over it?

Crazy Canuck
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Nah... it's best to let the air get to it... heals better that way... so I'm told. Although I did put socks on for now, since the stinging was getting to me :)

King Aaron
Oct 9th, 2003, 09:02 PM
Nah... it's best to let the air get to it... heals better that way... so I'm told. Although I did put socks on for now, since the stinging was getting to me :)
I see. :) Hope it gets better soon. Or else you'll just have to come here for comfort. ;)

decemberlove
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:19 PM
I was wearing a miniskirt... they'd have looked stupid with socks :p Even hosery wouldn't have done much to help the rubbing - it would have been fine if I hadn't decided to walk home :)

ha ok! they do have these itty bitty socks that go just around the arch of the foot and keep the toes open to avoid pressure there. theres also the peds type thing that covers the toes and a tiny bit of your heel. but perhaps these shoes wouldnt work with the peds

Crazy Canuck
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:26 PM
The shoes are Doc Martin Mary Janes... I bought them a couple years ago. I'm not much of a shoe shopper, and am quite positive that is the that I have ever dropped on a pair of shoes... and hopefully the most I will ever will :p With socks they are pretty comfortable to wear out - as long as I'm not walking several kilometers, like I did last night :p

I usually just wear running shoes and jeans out, but felt like doing something last night. I rode my bike all damn summer, my legs look better and maybe I felt like drawing some attention them :p

My friend kept saying he felt sorry for me, and I was like "hey... I made the choice to wear the fuckers... I pay the price. Don't feel sorry... laugh at me!" :D

Crazy Canuck
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:26 PM
Man, I guess it was 4 years ago that I bought them. I'm getting so old ;)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:28 PM
lol- Rebecca is still obviously new at trying to be a hoochie ;) :p Becs- welcome to the wonderful world of high fashion, there are lots of wonderful tools for every sort of thing...read those fashion mags ;) :wavey:
I banned fashion magazines from my shelf, didn't I tell you? :p

Crazy Canuck
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:29 PM
By the way... I may be a new hoochie, but the first night in 120382 months that I go out in a skirt, some foreign dude hit on me :p (although he was hitting on every other girl, it's the thought that counts)

decemberlove
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:31 PM
lol- Rebecca is still obviously new at trying to be a hoochie ;) :p Becs- welcome to the wonderful world of high fashion, there are lots of wonderful tools for every sort of thing...read those fashion mags ;) :wavey:

*ahem

scuse me miss "i try to steal sjw from cari all the time when i cant even handle poor ole holly and get her confused with dd all the time!"

becca, you shoulda just walked barefoot. i see new yawkers do it all the time :p

decemberlove
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:31 PM
i dont read girlie magazines either with the exception of lucky... but thats all about clothes and shopping.. something i cant resist :)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:36 PM
*ahem

scuse me miss "i try to steal sjw from cari all the time when i cant even handle poor ole holly and get her confused with dd all the time!"

becca, you shoulda just walked barefoot. i see new yawkers do it all the time :p
I walked barefoot half of the way home ;)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:39 PM
This is unrelated, but I'll throw it in here anyways... there have been quite a few reports springing up of young women in this area (as in, a mere few blocks from where I live) getting attacked while walking late at night.... there was even one in the middle of the afternoon!

Even like, a year ago I'd have said "fuck it" and walked alone anyways, because it's cheaper than a cab, and I don't like to bike (yes, bike) drunk.

For some reason I'm actually taking it seriously this time, and have cabbed home from my friends twice this week (they live about a 20 minute walk from me... and it's a well lit, residential/business area)).

I can't decide if I'm being more intelligent, or more paranoid ;)

decemberlove
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:40 PM
intelligent.

i NEVER walk home alone at night.

Crazy Canuck
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:43 PM
intelligent.

i NEVER walk home alone at night.
No? I used to do it all the time... some of my friends don't like it. Most of them don't notice/case, but they are more acquaitances anyways... I've been told I could stay at this one house about 32321 times but always end up coming home for some reason or another (early class, assignment to do, work in the morning, nothing to sleep in, etc).

But untill the past couple weeks I've always walked at night and not thought twice about it. It's not as if I wasn't alert and aware when I was walking... I know all the crap about not looking "vulnerable", blah (when i was barefoot, i had friends with me :p). But for some reason I've gotten a little "smarter" or "paranoid" lately :p

ys
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:50 PM
i dont read girlie magazines either with the exception of lucky... but thats all about clothes and shopping.. something i cant resist :)

Do you read GQ, Details and Esquire then? :)

decemberlove
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:54 PM
No? I used to do it all the time... some of my friends don't like it. Most of them don't notice/case, but they are more acquaitances anyways... I've been told I could stay at this one house about 32321 times but always end up coming home for some reason or another (early class, assignment to do, work in the morning, nothing to sleep in, etc).

But untill the past couple weeks I've always walked at night and not thought twice about it. It's not as if I wasn't alert and aware when I was walking... I know all the crap about not looking "vulnerable", blah (when i was barefoot, i had friends with me :p). But for some reason I've gotten a little "smarter" or "paranoid" lately :p

canada has a lower crime rate than america anyway. but still, i wouldnt do it. the furthest ill walk at night alone is down the block. otherwise, i have a friend or doggie with me. and i always carry pepperspray on me :)

decemberlove
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:57 PM
Do you read GQ, Details and Esquire then? :)

sometimes... depends on whos on the cover ;)

i get Lucky, National Geographic, and Architectural Digest in the mail. :)

i buy magazines... if theres someone/thing that interests me in it.

ys
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:00 AM
sometimes... depends on whos on the cover ;)

i get Lucky, National Geographic, and Architectural Digest in the mail. :)

i buy magazines... if theres someone/thing that interests me in it.

Good selection.:)

I read Cosmo sometimes .. lol .. for educational purposes, and ... depending on who is on the cover..;)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:01 AM
canada has a lower crime rate than america anyway. but still, i wouldnt do it. the furthest ill walk at night alone is down the block. otherwise, i have a friend or doggie with me. and i always carry pepperspray on me :)
I've only ever had one friend that carried pepperspray... she also thought that half the city was out to get her... so she's a bad example :)

The crime rate is lower, but eh... most girls I know don't walk at night as much as I do. Which leads me to believe that perhaps I wasn't being all that bright before afterall.

Besides... the community that I live in isn't all that different from the one where the most notorious murders/rapists in this country once preyed on their victims.... sure I don't live in the worst part of Toronto, but "bad" shit happens anywhere... this I'm aware of.

I guess I've just woken up to that recently :p

King Satan
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:01 AM
I subscribe to playboy. i like the articles.

ys
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:03 AM
I subscribe to playboy. i like the articles.

Pervert.. I like the pictures more.. Articles are "fiction". Pictures are not.

King Satan
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:05 AM
*arnie voice* i'm not a pervert! lol

nah, actually, i don't get playboy. too many articles. i prefer Hustler ;)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:05 AM
Good selection.:)

I read Cosmo sometimes .. lol .. for educational purposes, and ... depending on who is on the cover..;)
Cosmo... that magazine is hilarious for so many reasons... every months is the same shit with different titles :p I love how they come up with a "brand new BOLD sex move!" every month too... when in reality they are just recycling old ones by giving them new games, or borrowing the move frm another resource... like hello, if it really "new" if you found it in a Tantric Sex book?

They also like to encourage to think that all women sleep around, that this is the norm, everybody has the exact same sexual values, blah blah blah. Like, thanks for the pat on the back Cosmo, but fuck you.

I also like how they give pages on "what he's REALLY thinking" - please. Who reads that stuff and takes it seriously?

Crap. That magazine is brainless crap.

Crazy Canuck
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:06 AM
Pervert.. I like the pictures more.. Articles are "fiction". Pictures are not.
Magazine photos aren't fiction, huh? I'm willing to challenge you on that... :)

ys
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:06 AM
*arnie voice* i'm not a pervert! lol

nah, actually, i don't get playboy. too many articles. i prefer Hustler ;)

Good choice! But I like its English offspring Mayfair more.

decemberlove
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:09 AM
I've only ever had one friend that carried pepperspray... she also thought that half the city was out to get her... so she's a bad example :)

The crime rate is lower, but eh... most girls I know don't walk at night as much as I do. Which leads me to believe that perhaps I wasn't being all that bright before afterall.

Besides... the community that I live in isn't all that different from the one where the most notorious murders/rapists in this country once preyed on their victims.... sure I don't live in the worst part of Toronto, but "bad" shit happens anywhere... this I'm aware of.

I guess I've just woken up to that recently :p

well i only carried it cos i delivered pizzas to some nasty freaky people at like 11pm on friday and saturday nights. drunk guys are horrible flirts. ugh.

tehre were some scumbags too. pizza delivery is not made for girls despite the insane amount of money i pulled in.

its good to see u opened your eyes before it was too late!

King Satan
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:09 AM
Good choice! But I like its English offspring Mayfair more.
haven't seen that, but i'll be sure to check it out ;)

hey, what's up with this new stuff where they show the girls taking a piss? that's pretty damn nasty.

Crazy Canuck
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:10 AM
haven't seen that, but i'll be sure to check it out ;)

hey, what's up with this new stuff where they show the girls taking a piss? that's pretty damn nasty.
"pretty damn nasty" is an understatement.

ys
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:10 AM
Cosmo... that magazine is hilarious for so many reasons... every months is the same shit with different titles :p

Does it mean that you still read it every month? ;)

decemberlove
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:12 AM
Cosmo... that magazine is hilarious for so many reasons... every months is the same shit with different titles :p I love how they come up with a "brand new BOLD sex move!" every month too... when in reality they are just recycling old ones by giving them new games, or borrowing the move frm another resource... like hello, if it really "new" if you found it in a Tantric Sex book?

They also like to encourage to think that all women sleep around, that this is the norm, everybody has the exact same sexual values, blah blah blah. Like, thanks for the pat on the back Cosmo, but fuck you.

I also like how they give pages on "what he's REALLY thinking" - please. Who reads that stuff and takes it seriously?

Crap. That magazine is brainless crap.

ugh, i know! i used to get it a year ago for three years straight. itd take me a whole 5 minutes to read the thing from back to front [thats how i read magazines... leave me alone, im weird :p ]. i got tired of it eventually and decided not to renew.

if i have to read a womens magazine, its glamour or latina. cosmo wouldnt even have make-up that was right for me or hair tips cos my skin is olive and my hair dark and thick. pft at cosmo!

ys
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:13 AM
if i have to read a womens magazine, its glamour or latina.

Do they also feature pics of girls in swimming suits? ;)

King Satan
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:15 AM
Do they also feature pics of girls in swimming suits? ;)
none of those girls have anything on dlove!

ms holly :smooch:

Crazy Canuck
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:15 AM
Does it mean that you still read it every month? ;)
Of course not. The only magazines I ever buy are tennis ones, unless Time or whatever has something interesting on the cover. I sometimes buy psychology today, but it's a bit too fluffy and dumbed down for my liking.... it also often focusses on rather shallow topics. Sometimes i buy scientific america, if the topic looks intriguing.

I did used to buy cosmo, and have friends who still do... this is how I know it's crap :p

decemberlove
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:16 AM
ys, listen to joe, he is a very smart boy ;)

and glamour does sometimes... latina very rarely... but they have pretty girls in regular clothes :)

decemberlove
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:17 AM
mymom used to subscribe to psychology today and i thought it was total crap

ys
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:19 AM
ys, listen to joe, he is a very smart boy ;)

and glamour does sometimes... latina very rarely... but they have pretty girls in regular clothes :)

regular clothes.. hmmm .. it is not that exciting.. :(

Crazy Canuck
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:19 AM
mymom used to subscribe to psychology today and i thought it was total crap
It often is. I only buy it if I've scanned it and find something that I want to read.

King Satan
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:21 AM
regular clothes.. hmmm .. it is not that exciting.. :(
awwww man, you just don't know. that can be more exciting, cos it keeps you wondering what's underneath ;) :angel: lol